Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers

Chapter 27 -- Mike and Erica

Erica is a decent secretary, but this was amazing. Kristie was a genius knowing I would need a distraction while she was living her fantasy. Erica was exactly what I needed this morning. I was able to certify that her bed was very sturdy and was capable of withstanding very vigorous activity. Erica knows firsthand that the construction of her bed has been very well tested.

Reflecting back over the day, Erica has been a life saver. I was almost in a panic thinking about Kristie last night. When I saw Erica standing in the door, I was able to briefly move my concern for Kristie to the back of my mind and concentrate on this sexy little vixen standing before me. While my Kristie is a beautiful woman, Erica is what I consider cute. This does not mean she is not beautiful in her own right. Erica is younger than my Kristie by ten or eleven years. She has the energy typically seen in a young girl. Her playful attitude makes her fun to be around. She has a cute little button nose and sparkling hazel eyes. She stands at only 5 feet 2 inches and does not even break the 100 pound mark on the scales. Her breasts are smaller than Kristie's. Kristie can easily fill a C cup, while Erica's fit nicely in a B cup. Her nipples are a pale rose color and stand quite proud on her firm mounds.

Today is the first time I have really seen Erica away from the office. Oh, yes, I have sampled Erica's charms both with her kneeling behind my desk and on the couch in my large office, but it has always been in my office behind a locked door. Today I have been able to see a different Erica as she really let loose. She did not have to be concerned about phones, customers, visitors, or other executives. Today it was just her and me and she knew she had my wife's blessing to do anything she and I wanted to do.

The moment I placed her on the bed and sank my cock in her warm wet pussy, my building tension over the events of last night seemed to fade. Not to say I forgot about Kristie, it is just that I had a more relaxed attitude toward the events, unknown to me, that were unfolding with her. Kristie is the most wonderful wife a man could have. Erica is quite a sexual dynamo, but she could never take my Kristie's place. The fact is no woman could ever be able to complete me like Kristie.

After Erica had reduced my stress level, we laid in bed talking for quite a while. She got up and told me she was fixing breakfast and if I wanted to jump in the shower she would wait and take hers after we ate. She walked out of the bedroom stark naked and as I went into the shower I saw her busy in her own kitchen without a stitch of clothing. I quickly finished my shower and went in to find her wearing an apron that covered her breasts extending down to just below her pussy. I gave her a disapproving look and she knew exactly what I was upset with. She said, "Mr. Adams, I know you like me naked, but I put this on because I was frying us some bacon. You would not want me to damage my tits, would you? After all I think they will see a lot of use this weekend." She gave me the sweetest smile designed to capture the heart of virtually any straight strong willed man.

"Of course not, they are too pretty to risk bacon grease burns, as long as you intend on allowing me to dine with my sexy naked secretary by my side."

"But of course. Just tell me what you need me to do, and I will be happy to serve your every need." With a big smile she continues, "I can even take cock-tation, oh sorry, I meant dick-tation," and then spun to face away from me. With her back to me I could see her naked and firm little ass cheeks.

"You are too much. You better be careful what you put on display. I am just a man and can't help putting my cock in any cute little hole I see."

"Oh, Mr. Adams. Would Mrs. Adams approve of your total lack of respect for the hired help?"

I just smiled and sat down at the table as she placed a delicious breakfast in front of me. Taking off her apron first, she sat down next to me and said, "Mr. Adams I am so excited about this weekend. I do hope Mrs. Adams lets us have more weekends like this."

"Honey, I don't think you need to worry about that. In fact, if you don't mind, you will probably find that she may join us when she is available. As fun as that sounds, this weekend is just about you and me."

"You mean Mrs. Adams might really join us in bed?"

"She has mentioned she would like to do just that. She has told me she thinks you are adorable."

"Really? I am flattered, but..."

"But what?"

"Do I understand you correctly? Are you saying that Mrs. Adams is into girls?"

"You will have to talk to her about that, but yes, she has been with women and seems to enjoy herself. Don't worry your pretty little head we will cross that bridge in the future. Remember, today is just about the two of us."

"I like that."

"You probably know this already, but men like to watch two women together. Have you ever been intimate with a woman?"

She was looking at her plate. It appeared she was too shy to answer my question.

"Erica, you can tell me, but if you don't want to that is okay. I will tell you watching two women love each other is one of my kinks. I love watching two women together. I think it is so sexy to watch them pleasure each other. Women know best what arouses the female body like no man could ever understand."

"Mr. Adams, please don't think bad of me, but yes I have experienced other women. One in particular, but I am too embarrassed to tell you who. Let's just say she is someone I have known my entire life and am very close to. She and I share a very special relationship."

"I really appreciate you sharing that with me. I hope one day you will trust me enough that you will be able to share her identity with me. I like knowing you have someone special you can relax with and with whom you can share intimate moments. When you are ready, I would love to know who this person is and I promise you, anything you share with me will be held in the strictest confidence." I reached under the table and gripped her thigh. She is so warm and sweet. I could easily have her move in with us and have two wonderful women to care for me. I smiled as I thought what a dream that would be.

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you smiling so big? Are you laughing at me?"

"No baby, I was just thinking to myself about how fortunate I am to have both you and my wife. I would never laugh at you like that. I laugh at the funny things you do and the way your youth is displayed in your carefree attitude."

"Oh, okay, I thought you were laughing at something I told you."

"No, baby, I am just so happy right now, I was smiling."

Grabbing my arm and snuggling her face into it and kissing my arm she said, "Me too, Mr. Adams, me too."

We finished breakfast and I told her to get ready while I cleaned up the dishes. She gave me a cute quick peck on the cheek. I watched her naked little ass as she ran into her bedroom. It was no surprise my cock was pointing directly at her.

Continued in Part 6...

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers