Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,160 Followers

Mary was laughing at my question. "No Missy, I can honestly say I have not had that experience, but it does sound like it would be something to remember."

"Yes, it is. If you ever get the opportunity you should try it."

"Okay, I will remember that."

I felt her soft fingers stroke my clit one last time and then heard her say, "Little one, I am leaving now. I am sure you will enjoy your Master's firm touch." With that she really surprised me as she slapped my pussy with her open hand. It was not really hard, but hard enough to sting a little. It felt wonderful as I said, "Thank you Mistress, that felt good."

With the blindfold in place, it was impossible to know what time it was. I heard her laugh and then heard the door hinges give a slight squeak as Mary left and all was silent now except for the tick, tick, tick of a nearby clock. I had not noticed the clock before, but being blinded does enhance the sensitivity of your other senses. It suddenly occurred to me, what if someone else comes into the room other than my Master? Anyone opening the door would see a naked and bound woman on the bed. I would not be able to stop anyone from fucking me or doing anything to me. My arms and legs were tied and I was helpless. I would not even know who had taken me since I wore a blindfold preventing me from seeing anything. This was the second time in less than 24 hours I was wearing a blindfold and available to anyone to touch and use my body as they wished. Remembering my earlier acceptance that nothing that happens is my fault and therefore I am relieved of any guilt since I am only a sex slave here for my Master's use or anyone he decides to let use me. My wishes have no effect on what happens. I must remember, my purpose is only to bring my Master pleasure by letting him use me or letting him allow others to use me.

How long has it been? When will my Master return and use me? I lay here helplessly bound waiting for him to use me for his pleasure, or maybe send someone else in to use me. After all that was part of the conditions. He is allowed to let others use me.

I continued to wait for something to happen. Just as I was about to give up hope, I heard the squeak of the door opening. This was followed by the squeak of the hinges and then the a click that sounded like the door being locked. Was this my Master, or someone else? My anxiety was building as I wondered who it was. I could hear the rustling of clothes. I figured whoever it was, they were getting undressed. The stress as to the identity of this person, was too much for me. I blurted out, "Master is that you?" No answer. Who could it be? Wouldn't my Master answer me? Was this someone to whom he had given permission to use me, or was it possible someone else was in the house and Master did not know this person had wandered into his bedroom? Was this going to be a rape? Was I about to be raped by someone who might seriously hurt me? Was my body about to be used by someone who wanted to really hurt me? Someone who did not know my safe words, and even if he did know, would not care?

Once again, "Master please, is that you?" I felt the bed sag under the weight of someone getting on the bed with me. This person's body was touching me. I felt legs between my legs. I then felt a hard cock pressing against my cunt. If I was going to be raped, I would not fight. Maybe he would just cum in me and leave. I could endure that, I thought. That is when I felt the cock being pushed between my pussy lips and penetrating into me. One massive thrust and I was filled. I could feel the testicals in the full scrotum of the man whose cock was deeply in me as it rested against my ass. The plug in my ass made the fullness even that much more noticeable. As I laid there waiting to be used for this man's pleasure, I heard what was music to my ears.

"Yes, my pet, it is your Master's cock filling his slave's cunt." I was so relieved upon hearing his voice, that if my arms had been free, I would have hugged him so tight and shoved my tongue down his throat. I then heard the words that brought a chill to my whole body. "Who gave my slave permission to speak?"

Oh crap. In my state of panic, I had spoken without permission. I said the only thing permitted, "Nobody Master."

"That is just as I thought. I am going to use my slave and then we will discuss the best way to take corrective action so it does not happen again. Prepare yourself, my little pet, your Master is very much in need of the use of his slave. You are about to be used to bring your Master much pleasure. Does this please my slave?"

"Yes Master, very much. Your slave wants her Master to receive pleasure from using his property in whatever manner it will bring him the most satisfaction."

"Very good my pet. Your Master intends to do just that."

With that he withdrew his cock to almost pulling out of my cunt and then slammed the full hard length back into me as deep as he could thrust it. It felt like he had rammed up against and possibly even entered by cervix. Again and again my pussy took this battering of his cock. The pain subsided and as the pain gave way, I was looking forward to the next violent thrust. My cunt was wet and hungry for my Master's hot thick cum. I never wanted a man to fill me with his cum more than I wanted his. I was delirious, but was not allowed to say anything. I heard my Master's voice as the thrusting of his cock began to relent.

"Slave, you are not permitted to cum until given permission. You will take every drop of your Master's cum. You are permitted to speak only to ask permission to cum. If you cum without permission, you will be punished.

Shit, what was I going to do? I was on the edge of cumming right now. How could I delay an orgasm this powerful? "Master, may your slave cum?"

"No!"

I felt his cock battering my cunt and I needed to cum so desperately. "Master, your slave needs to cum."

"Is my slave's need to cum more important than her Master's need for pleasure?"

This was a trick question, my needs would never be more important that his. Even though I knew his pleasure had priority, how could I prevent it? "No, Master's need for pleasure using his slave's body is the only thing of importance."

"Good, slave agrees Master's pleasure is more important. Slave agrees her need to cum is secondary to her Master's needs."

I knew I was screwed. The stimulation, to my clit, was quickly reaching the point of no return and when it crested, I knew I would be in trouble. I could not win. I screamed out as the muscles in my pussy clamped down hard on Master's cock. My juices drenched my Master's cock as a very intense orgasm flooded over me.

My Master did not let up and if anything the thrusting became ever stronger. I could not hold him or do anything but lay there tied to the bed as his cock was used like a battering ram in my cunt. I felt his body stiffen as he thrust his cock deep into me. He held himself there as I felt the pulsations from his cock inject his hot thick cum deep inside me. Being used as his cum dump was very satisfying. Knowing I had brought him pleasure was all I wanted. I knew I was in trouble for cumming without permission.

He laid there on top of me as he had done last night. His cock was still lodged deep in me, but different from last night when I chose to support his weight, now I was tied spread eagle and had no choice. I did know laying on me made him happy and that made me happy. I lay there quietly as I felt his cock start to shrink, but even shrunken it still did not slip out of me. I liked feeling his manhood in me. I was in my element with the knowledge this man's use of my body was providing him pleasure. It did not matter this was not my husband. This was the man who now had full control of me and to whom I had been sold for the purpose of providing him sexual enjoyment.

I drifted off to sleep and was not awaken until I felt my Master move his body off me. He kissed me on the forehead and told me he had really enjoyed using me, but would have to punish me for disobeying him. He gave me a little smile when he said he would be punishing me. I knew then I had been set up to fail. It was obvious he held back until after I had cum so he could have the enjoyment of punishing me. I knew he wanted to cause me pain and that would give us both an increased desire for more passionate sex. Now the question was what would my punishment entail? Would I be spanked like before, or would it be something else?

As I lay bound to the bed, the contents of my cunt drained onto the bed soaking the area immediately beneath my ass and thighs. The volume of our combined cum was enough to soak a rather large area.

Mary was summoned again. The first time had been embarrassing, but this time was much more so. She had been instructed to reposition me for my Master's use. She would see cum continue to drain from my cunt and add to the pool of fluids already on the bed.

When she opened the door, Master was wearing a robe, but I was stark naked just as she had left me earlier.

"Mary, would you mind moving the bindings securing my slave's arms and legs to the head of the bed?"

"It will be my pleasure Sir. I think that will be an excellent position for you to get maximum benefit of her body."

"I was thinking the same. This position will give me access to her cunt and her ass. You did prepare her ass for me, correct?"

"Yes sir, she is ready to take your thick manhood up her ass. Sir, she will enjoy it more if you push into her body as far as you can."

"Fantastic. Please unplug her ass for my use?"

"Yes sir. I will do that just as soon as I have her legs tied. I like this position. Her ass will be pointing up and the lube I already put in her will not leak out when I pull the plug."

"You are a genius Mary. I don't know what I would do without you. Did you get a chance to taste her cunt juice earlier?"

"No sir, I did not want to make a mess of her before you were able to use her. Sir, I did kiss her ass and taste it to make sure it was clean enough for you."

"I appreciate that Mary, but I do want you to sample her cunt before we have to return her. That cunt of hers does produce a very sweet nectar. Her other Master should consider bottling it and selling it. He could make a fortune." They both laughed at that.

"Okay dear, I am going to clean you up a little and move your legs to a better position for your Master's use."

I felt her get a warm wash cloth and wash the outside of my cunt. She then untied the ropes from the bed, but left them still tied securely to my ankles. One at a time she pulled the ropes over my head tying them to the headboard in the same location the ropes for my wrists had been tied. This had the effect of doubling me over with my legs spread over me, on each side of my head. My asshole was pointing at the ceiling. I then felt her grip the base of the butt plug that had been in me since I was first secured to the bed. She looked at me and said, "Honey in this position your asshole is stretched really tight, so this may hurt a little more than usual. I am going to be as gentle as possible, because I don't want to damage your Master's property or cause him to not be able to enjoy your tight little hole. If you feel the need to scream, you have permission to do so. I will twist it and pull it free." I felt her twist it and could feel my tight sphincter being stretched but was holding it firmly. She then started pulling and as she had predicted the pain was intense. I could tell she was trying to be gentle, but it still hurt.

Once she had it removed I could feel her fingers checking my asshole, and entering me as she inspected it for damage. She was then talking to Master as if I was not even there. "There you go sir. I know that was very painful, but I don't see any damage to her cute little ass. It would be such a shame to damage something that cute. She is now ready to feel your manhood enter her. I am sure you are going to enjoy using that tight little hole of hers."

"Mary I am sure I will. Thank you for getting her ready for me. You may stay and watch if you would like."

Upon hearing his offer I was thinking to myself, 'Oh, please no, please don't stay and watch him fuck my ass.'

"Thank you sir, I wish I could but there are so many things I need to do before your guests start to arrive for the party this evening. Maybe I can watch you with her some other time before you have to give her back."

"That sounds like a great. I really would like you to help me add to her embarrassment. Are both Eric and Elizabeth going to be able to attend this evening?"

"Yes Sir as I understand it both are really looking forward to the party."

"Too bad my niece can't come. Her mother did not think it would be appropriate. She is may be right, but it would be fun to see her reaction. I do think she is old enough to enjoy some of our activities. I am sure she is not still a virgin. I guess I need to discuss it with Elizabeth."

"Yes, sir I agree. Erica probably could not have come anyway. Elizabeth said Erica is busy this weekend. She said it was something about her boss needing her assistance. Elizabeth didn't know any of the details."

"She has really done well for herself as the secretary to that vice-president of that company she is with. I can't remember the name of the company, but Elizabeth said she really likes her boss."

"Good for her. Erica is such a smart and pretty young lady. She is as pretty as her mother."

I was listening to this conversation and thought to myself, could it be, but then dismissed the idea as being just a coincidence. After all Erica was not all that uncommon for a woman's name. Mike's Erica and Master's niece could not be the same, could they? What were the odds of that happening? And what was this about a party tonight? It sounds like I am to be busy this evening. It would not surprise me if this party involves me being the guest of honor AND the entertainment.

Mary left the room closing the door behind her. Master climbed on the bed and stood over me looking at my upturned ass. "Little pet, you have such a cute ass. I am so anxious to feel my cock in you and feel just how tight that little hole is. I can hardly wait to feel it squeeze my cock. I doubt I will be able to fuck your ass as hard as I have fucked your cunt. We will take it slow while I enjoy the feeling of sinking deep into your bowels. I do hope you enjoy this, I know I will."

I felt him spit on my ass to give his cock a little lubrication to assist entry. I knew I had plenty of lube in my ass, but there was very little on the outside. I felt his cock touch my ass. The nerves surrounding my anus made his touch feel really good, but I knew those same nerves were not going to like being stretched like what I knew was going to be necessary to get his large breeding tool in me.

Looking at me he said, "You are free to speak, yell, or scream as I fuck your ass. You can say anything you like, but the only thing that will mean anything is if you use one of the three words we discussed last night. Remember baby, those words were "Pause", "Yellow" and "Red". You do remember what each of those does to the activity, correct?"

"Yes Master."

"One more thing, just as before, if you want to cum you must ask for and receive permission first."

"Yes Master."

Smiling, he said, "I have been looking forward to this since I first saw you secured to that pole last night."

I felt his cock press against my ass. The pressure was steady and slowly increased the pressure against my asshole as he pushed against my tiny hole trying to force his cock past my sphincter and enter my body. I was determined to take him and let him experience the tightest hole his cock had ever been in, but I could not guarantee I would not cry out during the process. The pressure kept building and the pain started to become much more intense. "Master, can you please use more lubrication? I don't want his slave's asshole injuring her Master's cock."

He smiled and said, "I like that my slave is concerned about her Master's cock. After all if Master's cock was injured, how could his slave give him pleasure with her body?"

I thought to myself, that was luck. I am so happy I phrased it like that. I felt the pressure stop as he withdraw his cock. He stepped into the bathroom where Mary had left the tube of lube on the counter. He came back stroking his cock. I could see it was coated with a liberal application of lube. He also applied more to the outside of my anus. The coolness of the lube felt good.

"That should make it less painful for you. Let's try this again."

Once again I felt the pressure and the accompanying pain as he pressed against me. "Yes Master, give your slave your cock. Your slave's ass is the perfect place for her Master's cock. Push Master, impale your slave on your cock!"

I could feel his cock forcing my sphincter to stretch as he attempted entry, but it was so thick and he had just started to enter me. The increasing pain was so intense my scream was out before I could stop it. "Push Master, push that magnificent cock into your slave, please fuck your slave's ass. Please Master!" Again another scream and I felt the glans of his cock slip past my sphincter and he stopped. I was panting as I felt the pain, but realized with the glans in me, there was very little additional stretching my sphincter would have to endure. Most of the stretching required was done, now the biggest challenge was to take a little more gradual stretching as the full length of his shaft entered me. I was confident I could do this for him. The determination for me to make this the best fuck yet of his slave was very strong as I concentrated on his hard breeding tool as it continued, sinking deeper and deeper into me.

"Master I am so full. Fill your slave with your manhood. Slave loves her Master's cock. Make your slave feel the full length. Please Master, fill me with your hard meat. Slave loves her masculine Master's cock."

Wait! Did I just tell him I love him? Regardless of my passion, I can't say stuff like that. It is not fair to my Master to say that to him. I have a loving husband at home. This fantasy ends tomorrow night. Or at least it is supposed to end tomorrow. I have to be careful to not give him the wrong idea. This man is a magnificent lover and pushes all my buttons. He is a master at using his cock to bring me pleasure. He is proud of me, he said so, didn't he? NO Kristie! Get your fucking mind back into fantasy mode and not thinking about this as a life-long change. Never!

"Erica, take Uncle's cock all the way up in your tight ass."

Okay, he was fantasizing I was his niece. I would play along and feed his fantasy just as he had been feeding mine. "Uncle Simon, fuck my ass. You have such a big thick cock. I know you have always wanted to fuck me and I have always dreamed of having my Uncle's cum in my body."

"I have always wanted to fuck you honey. Take Uncle's cum in your ass."

"Yes Uncle Simon. Fill me full. Make me a real woman. Use your niece's ass. Let me know what it feels like to be a woman used by a real man for his pleasure. Your cock is the biggest I have ever seen, Uncle Simon."

Master was now stroking in and out of my ass. The tightness of my ass gripping his cock was painful. I thought I would be able to stay out of trouble this time. I was pretty sure I would not be able to orgasm with this much pain, but I was enjoying being able to provide my Master his pleasure.

When he drove his cock deep in me and I felt him release another load of his cum into me, a sense of pride overcame me. I was proud his use of my body made him feel so good.

As he pulled himself from me he said, "Erica that was fantastic! I will send Mary up to release you and clean you up. Remember her commands are as if they came from me. After she has finished with you, you may roam the house and look anywhere you like. You may even enjoy going outside and seeing the grounds. Remember, you are to be naked. Inside the house you will wear your shoes, but when outside on soft surfaces you may go barefoot. If you see anyone in the house or outside don't worry, they have all been told to expect to see a naked white female on the property. You will find they are very respectful and will answer any of you questions. There will be a party tonight in your honor. Mary will tell you when she wants to get you ready for the party. Be sure you obey her. While you are exploring the grounds you have permission to initiate a conversation with anyone you see or answer their questions."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,160 Followers