Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress. I just need to put my shoes on. Are you going to lubricate me?"

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot to tell you, Mr. Simon has some special plans for this evening. Lubricating your ass would interfere with those plans. I am sorry, but you have to take the plug without the benefit of the commercial lubricant. You can however apply your saliva to the plug to help ease it in. That will help, but it is still going to hurt.

"Thank you Mistress. I don't want to ruin any plans Master has this evening. I do appreciate you allowing me to use my saliva to help get it in me."

I saw her go back to the cabinet and retrieve something. I looked and saw what looked like colorful ribbons such as party streamers. Returning she said, "Here it is, we don't have much time, so get busy and I will install it in you. Here baby, it will be cute in you."

I looked at the plug which had colorful ribbons attached to the base. I quickly spit on it, but I was so nervous, my mouth was dry. Seeing my problem, Mistress took the plug and said, "I am sorry Honey, but we don't have time for this." She spit on the plug and smeared it over the surface of the hard plastic intruder. Then without any previous stretching of my hole, she shoved the huge plug into my ass. I almost screamed from the painful intrusion. I could feel the ribbons attached to the base of the plug dangling against the back of my legs. It was like the tail of a pony, but instead of hair, it was made of colorful ribbon streamers. I considered how ridiculous I looked and thought to myself if there was any way they can humiliate me more?

"Come, come, we need to hurry. They are waiting."

Leading me down the hall Mary was quietly whispering instructions to me. "You will descend the grand stairway alone. I will be along shortly, but you must make the entry by yourself. Do as you have done before and allow yourself to go with the flow. Remember, whatever a guest requests is your task to perform regardless of how crazy it sounds. If the task would seriously injure you Mr. Simon will be close by to intervene. If not interrupted by Mr. Simon, you are to do as instructed. After Mr. Simon introduces you to his guests you will curtsy to them. I know you will make Mr. Simon proud."

We were now at the top of the stairs and Mary gave my ass a firm loving squeeze followed by a little nudge to start me down the stairs. After descending only a few steps I could see the guests waiting at the bottom of the staircase. The men were in formal wear and the ladies were in beautiful dresses with very short sexy skirts. I recognized Eric and Elizabeth standing together and my Master at the front of the group. There was only one other couple and I did not know who they were, but was confident I would learn their identity very soon.

As I reached the last step Master took my hand in his as if I was dressed in a flowing formal gown, but I was not. The dichotomy of the situation was what made it so embarrassing. Here they were dressed very elegantly and I was naked except for my leather collar and the stiletto pumps I was wearing. To top it off, I had a large plug lodged deep in my ass with streamers flowing behind me like the train of a wedding dress. At no other time in my life have I felt so blatantly naked. This reminded me of the auction that seemed so long ago, but in reality was only the previous evening.

As Master took my hand in his, he turned to his four guests and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you Erica. I know you all will agree she is quite beautiful. She is my property, at least until tomorrow at midnight. She is the sex slave I told you I purchased at auction."

It sounded ridiculous, to introduce someone in a setting such as this as your sex slave, but they all applauded and acted like it was all perfectly normal for a naked woman to be the guest of honor with everyone else dressed in formal attire. As they were applauding I curtsied just as Mary had instructed. The volume of their applause rose as they seemed to appreciate this gesture.

"Erica, I believe you have met my sister Elizabeth."

Not knowing how to answer him in front of these strangers I answered, "Yes, sir we have met."

Looking at me he asked in a serious tone, "Excuse me? What did you say?"

I knew I had screwed up, but what had I done wrong. Thinking I said, "Yes, Master, I have met your sister."

Smiling he said, "That is much better."

Still holding my hand, he turned me to the other lady present and said, "Erica, this is Lisa, she is the wife of my lifelong friend and confidant Harry Smelling.

I did another little curtsy and said, "Good evening Mistress. It is so nice to meet my Master's friends."

"Dear, I have been looking forward to this since early this morning when I learned your Master had purchased himself a beautiful sex slave at an auction. How delightfully exciting that is!"

Turning to Mr. Smelling Master said, "My dear I want you to meet my closest friend. We have shared everything together and it only makes sense we share this memorable evening together. This dear is Mr. Harry Smelling. Harry this is without question the best piece of ass I have ever had my cock in. You have no idea how good your cock will feel in her."

I could not believe he had said that. I heard his wife giggle as well as Elizabeth. Mr. Smelling just grinned like he was wondering how long he was going to have to wait before he got to sample my ass. I realized my body would be accommodating his cock and like I suspected he was thinking, I was also wondering how long it would be before I felt his cock in me. Would his wife be watching? Worse yet, is it possible everyone would be watching as he pumped his cock into me?

"Erica, is it?" I nodded my head. I am certain you have heard this a million times, but you are a very attractive female. You have no idea how envious I am of Simon. You are the prettiest thing I have ever seen perched on sexy little female feet, that is if you don't include my lovely wife." He looked at his wife smiling sheepishly.

I heard Mrs. Smelling quietly mutter "Nice save ole boy." Everyone laughed.

Master continued the introductions. "And I know you have met Eric, my brother, from this morning."

"Yes Master."

"Oh, I almost forgot, we have one more guest I must introduce, but she is one who really needs no introduction." He looked up the stairs and descending the steps was Mary in a French Maid uniform unlike the one I had seen her wearing earlier. This one was much sexier and showed her to be a very sexy lady. "Mary please join us as we are all admiring my newest acquisition."

"Thank you sir, I am honored to do so."

Master then spoke. "Now that all the introductions are out of the way, let us proceed into the dining room and enjoy the gourmet meal Mary has so expertly prepared for us."

Upon entering the dining room something seemed strange. There were seven of us, but only five place settings were on the table. I figured Mary would be serving so that accounted for one of the missing place settings, but how about the other one? There was little doubt in my mind the missing place setting was mine. Was I to sit on the floor next to Master as I had done in the hotel suite? That would not be so bad, I thought and was probably appropriate. I was soon to learn there were different plans for me during this meal.

I heard Master say, "Please everyone take a seat. Erica, come stand over here by me." Holding my hand and looking at the guests I heard him say, "As you know Erica is going to entertain us later this evening, but before that she will also be doing some special entertaining of which she has a wonderful natural ability." Looking at me and placing a finger beneath my chin to lift my eyes to meet his, "Dear, you will please my guests with your mouth as they enjoy Mary's delicious meal. Please start with my friend Mr. Smelling and once you have swallowed his manly seed move next to Mrs. Smelling and proceed on around the table until my four guests have been satisfied. If you finish before we have finished our dessert, crawl out from under the table and provide us with a display of my slave's beautiful body. You will display yourself as another of the fine pieces of art I am so proud to own."

"Yes Master." I stood at the end of the table until Mary had served the first course. Master looked at me and nodded his head indicating I was to begin.

With all eyes on my, I lowered myself to the floor and disappeared under the table. Fortunately it was a large table and there was plenty room to move around. I crawled over to Mr. Smelling and unzipped his pants. He did not say a word, but I did feel his hand on the back of my head as I took him into my mouth. He was excited and they were about half way through their salads when I got my first serving of the evening. His cum had a mild salty flavor, but was also slightly sweet. I wondered if he might be diabetic. I had tasted this sweetness before from men in our swingers club whom I knew were diabetic. He patted my head as if to thank me. I kissed the head of his cock before placing it back in his pants and zipping him up.

Next I moved to my immediate right to Mrs. Smelling. She was a good looking woman. She was much younger than her husband. I guessed her to be about my age. She kept her body very lean and trim. I placed my hands on her knees and gently spread her legs. I had to smile to myself when I saw she came prepared. She was not wearing panties.

Diving right in I attacked her clit sucking it between my lips. I heard her gasp and say, "Ohhhhh, my Simon. This dinner is fantastic!" Everyone laughed, knowing exactly what she was referring to. I worked her clit with all my expert clit sucking experience. Women have a much different taste than men. In my opinion it is not better or worse, just different. I do enjoy the taste of pussy. I heard her gasp again and was flooded with a copious amount of her juices as they flowed freely from her. I was not able to catch all of her secretions in my mouth. When women cum it is harder to catch than when a man ejaculates. I got all I could and licked her seat and thighs clean, before moving to the opposite side of the table where Eric was seated.

Eric had already unzipped his pants and his cock was hard and protruding through his fly. I did catch a brief glimpse and thought I saw Elizabeth's hand in Eric's lap, but could not be sure. Eric's cock was familiar from earlier when he fucked my throat. I could not see how he would be able to do that at the dinner table, but was still determined to bring him off with a bang.

It was not a big surprise when I felt Eric's hand on my head pulling me further onto his cock in an attempt to get his cock directly in my throat. I was determined to finish with him quickly using every trick I had ever learned to make a man cum. Eventually I felt both of his hands pulling me into his lap. I decided to not fight him and let him use me the way he wanted, which would likely make him cum faster and solve both of our problems. He did cum and I was surprised how much cum he had built up after cumming just a couple of hours earlier.

The last for me to pleasure was Elizabeth. I was hopeful she would be as enjoyable as Mrs. Smelling. Elizabeth felt me settle between her legs and opened her legs giving me access. Like Mrs. Smelling, Elizabeth was not wearing panties either. Evidently both women had been anxiously anticipating my attention.

Just as I had done with Mrs. Smelling, I went straight for her clit. I was determined to make a friend of this woman I was almost certain was the mother of my husband's secretary. If she was Erica's mother, her daughter was not only desired by Mike, but I also wanted that sweet young thing to play with. If her mother did not like me, my chances were likely to be threatened. I stuck my tongue up in her as far as I could reach from my uncomfortable position. Elizabeth surprised me when she scooted forward on her chair sitting on the front edge of the chair. This gave me fantastic access and I was even able to lick her asshole, which brought a shudder form her each time my tongue touched her little pucker hole. I knew I was making points and I was giving her my best effort. When I sensed her about to cum, I opened my mouth and covered her pussy. When she let loose I thought I was going to drown from all the juice she gave me. I happily drank it down and remained between her legs licking her clean and then very lightly licking clean her thighs and sucked on her clit a little. I thought I would give it a try and see if she would cum for me a second time, but she moved back on her chair. She did reach down and firmly squeeze my left tit and patted my head as if to say "thank you."

I was overjoyed at her touch and her tenderness squeezing my breast. Since I was finished with the four guests I crawled out from under the table as Master had told me and stood in the spot Master pointed to facing the dinner table guests with my hands behind my back. I saw everyone look at me from time to time as they finished up eating their dessert.

Mrs. Smelling was the first of the group to speak directly about me. She was talking to Master when she said, "Simon, I have no idea what you paid for this little slave of yours, but whatever it was, she is worth every penny."

"Thanks Lisa. I can tell you she was not inexpensive, but I would have gladly paid double the amount or more. The fact is I would have paid 100 times the amount spent if it would have been possible for me to have really bought her and owned her as my property permanently. The problem is I fear if I really did own her my life expectancy would be much shorter. She would give me a heart attack from all the orgasms I would experience using her."

Everyone except Eric laughed at his comment. He continued by saying, "Most women do not know what it takes to really please a man. This is the first female I have been with who knows exactly how a man feels and how a man wants his woman to think, feel and behave. As you all know she is mine until tomorrow evening. I intend to keep her as mine until the very last second, when the agreement stipulated for her to be returned to her husband. I am sure we can all agree he is one very lucky man to have a piece of ass like this to come home to every night. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, she is a woman and lady first, but I can tell you from the brief time I have owned her I have learned that in every man's dreams this is the ultimate piece of ass for a man to put his cock in. You know the old saying a man wants his wife to be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I am not sure about the kitchen and living room, but Eric perfectly understands her role in the bedroom. That is why I say she knows how a man wants his woman to think, feel and behave."

They applauded and I felt a strange sense of pride being spoken of like just a set of perfect holes to stick a cock in. I knew I should probably be offended, but under the circumstances, I could not have been more proud of myself and my ability to satisfy my Master.

"I hate to throw a wet blanket on the evening, but we have some unpleasant business to take care of. It is truly unfortunate, but earlier today Erica violated two rules. She is aware of these violations and knows she must be disciplined. This discipline, while it will be painful, is necessary to teach her to be a better slave and not repeat her errors."

"Slave, tell my guests your first disobedient action from this morning and why you are being punished."

"Master, slave's first disobedient act was to cum without first receiving her Master's permission. Master's property asked for permission to cum, but was denied each time. Slave was self-centered and was thinking of her own pleasure rather than the pleasure her Master was receiving as he used his property. For this disobedient act Master's slave is to be punished."

"Excellent, and there was also a second disobedient act. Please tell my guests of this violation of the rules and why you are to be punished."

"Master's slave was told she could not speak without permission. Master's slave was overcome with anxiety thinking someone was about to rape her and cause her harm. It was because of this unreasonable fear slave spoke without permission seeking her Master's comforting reassurance. Slave knew her Master would not allow his property to be damaged or harmed and his slave should have known he would protect that which was his. For this transgression, Master's slave is to receive corrective discipline."

"In a few minutes we will retire to the theater where Erica is going to entertain us. Her discipline will be administered in two parts. The first will be administered here with the second part being administered in the theater. After her discipline has been administered, she will entertain us the remainder of the evening in the area of the theater. We will begin the first phase of punishment now. Slave, stand next to me and bend over at the waist allowing Elizabeth to secure your hands with her own."

I moved and did as Master commanded. "This morning after the lapse in her ability to follow the rules, I prepared a surprise for her. Is anyone familiar with Figging?"

I had no idea what figging was and apparently neither did anyone else. "Tonight we are going to observe our little slave experience an ancient punishment dating all the way back to ancient Greece. Historically this punishment was reserved for women, but today it is practiced on both men and women. We first start with a hand of Ginger. I skinned a root this afternoon. I then carved it into the shape of a human penis. Removing the skin exposes the oils of the ginger that are otherwise protected. The secret of the punishment lies in these oils. With a female subject, the penis shaped root can be inserted in either the vagina or the ass. A particularly painful administration of the ginger oils is to insert a small sliver in the female ureter."

"For the first few minutes the oil will begin to do its magic by, shall we say, heating things up. After about three or four minutes the oils of the root will be causing an intense burning in the orifice into which it was inserted. The victim can't help but to clamp down on the ginger with the muscles of the vagina or anus. This squeezing of the muscles causes additional oil to be squeezed from the plant and onto the skin causing an increasing burning sensation. The intensity of the effect will build and then start to taper off after about 30 minutes. If desired the root can be replaced by a second root to continue the punishment. Since none of us have seen this punishment before, I think this will be an educational experience for all of us, including my cute little slave."

"As you were able to see my little slave is wearing a pretty plug in her ass this evening. Unfortunately it was necessary to install her plug without the use of lubrication. Normally I would afford her the comfort of some lubrication, but the lubrication would have blocked the effects of the oils in the ginger. It is for this reason she had to endure the painful insertion of her pretty plug without lubrication in order that we could learn about frigging and enjoy her demonstration for us of the effects of the ginger."

As I stood here bent at the waist with my ass pointing to the guests, Elizabeth was holding my hands together behind my back preventing me from toughing myself. I heard Master call into the kitchen, "Mary, please bring me the ginger root we prepared earlier today."

My mind was spinning. Based on what he had just said, how was I going to be able to endure this? I looked into Elizabeth's eyes as she shushed me and tried to comfort me saying, "Just relax, it will be okay. You can do this." I felt her other hand stroking my ass tenderly, apparently trying to calm me. It was not working very well.