Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Mary coming from behind me and turned to look. I heard Master say, "Turn back around slave!" I was startled and did as he said and I found myself again looking into the friendly eyes of Elizabeth.

"Mary, hand me the root." I could hear some rustling and then, "As you can see this is a rather large piece of the plant. As I explained I have peeled the skin of the root, exposing the inner part of the root. You can see the oils glistening on the surface of the plant. I will insert it in my slave's ass in just a moment. Please watch closely as the oil in the root has its effect on my beautiful little slave. Her ass is going to feel like someone is taking a blow torch to it, but in reality she will be unharmed."

"I first need to remove her decorations." I felt Master grab the base of the plug Mary had inserted in me earlier. He pulled it from my rectum. What was painful being inserted without lubrication was equally painful being removed.

"Now that the plug is out, I will now insert the root in her tight little ass. Elizabeth, hold her hands tightly as I do this. She will likely resist as I am certain she is not going to like this."

I felt the intrusion of the cold piece of vegetation. The pain and feeling of emptiness from the removal of the plug, was soon replaced as he inserted the carved root into the same hole the butt plug had been removed from. Rest assured if anyone wishes to use her cute ass later this evening, we will have some lubrication on hand so entering her tight ass will not cause abrasions on your cock. I suggest if you are going to use her ass that you use a condom. We certainly would not want you to get any of this oil on your cock. Once you see how she reacts you will understand this much better."

After he put the root in me there was nothing, in the way of the pain, as I was expecting. At first there was nothing but the feeling of fullness I feel when a cock is inserted in my ass, only the ginger root was much smaller than a real cock. I heard Master speak. "The root is lodged in her and a groove has been carved around the root to give her sphincter something to grip onto. This groove will prevent her from pushing it out of her body. As the oils begin to do their job, her sphincter will grip the plant very tightly."

There was silence as Elizabeth held my arms and everyone waited. "Now, watch closely and notice the changes in her behavior as the oil starts to attack her sensitive flesh. As the oil comes into contact with her skin and inside her colon you will see the effects begin. Remember as her muscles clinch down on the root, which is almost impossible to prevent, more oil will be squeezed from the plant causing the pain to escalate. The pain is very real and I have been told is quite remarkable to witness."

As I laid there across the table with Elizabeth holding my hands, I began to feel my ass beginning to heat up. The heat was building fairly rapidly. As I looked at Elizabeth tears started to form in my eyes and then spill down my cheeks. Elizabeth held me tight and kept giving me assurances that I could do this and it would be okay. I could feel her continue to gently stroke my ass as I heard her tell Master, "Simon she has tears in her eyes. It is starting to work on her."

"Excellent!" Speaking to the guests he said, "Elizabeth said it appears my slave is beginning to feel the effects of the oil."

I was not so sure I could endure this, but I remembered Master said there would be no permanent damage to me from the punishment.

At first it was just the fullness of the root. Gradually my ass started to warm. He must have been giving Elizabeth signals because she squeezed my hands and gave me a long loving kiss. As the kiss continued I started squirming and she tightened her grip on my hands. When she broke the kiss and I was in full blown pain as the intensity of the root felt like it was acid eating away at my rectum. I was wiggling my ass trying to dislodge it from my body as everyone watched me.

"If you would like to come see her ass clinching down on the root, please feel free to come see. You can observe her body trying to expel the root, but her attempts to be free of the intruder are only causing more oil to be squeezed from the plant."

By now I was in full on pain. I felt like a blow torch applied on my ass would have been more pleasant. I would have preferred a hot branding iron be placed against my tender skin. "Master please take it out. I am sorry Master. Please I will never disobey you again. Please Master, I will do anything you ask, just please take it out of me." I moaned knowing none of my pleas would work, none that is except to use my safe word and stop the fantasy. I was determined never to stop this fantasy. "Master you are hurting me. Please stop the fire in me. Please Master, please."

I was crying my eyes out and could see Elizabeth crying as well.

"Master, please your slave has learned her lesson, please stop the fire. I will be a good slave, I will make you feel so good, please Master, please stop the pain, please Master."

I heard him talking to the group as he said, "You see how intense a simple root can be. Elizabeth bring Erica along and we will go to the theater. If she makes the journey without further vocal pleas for mercy, the root will be removed when we get there."

Through my pain and crying, I heard Mrs. Smelling come over to Elizabeth asking if she could help moving me to the theater. The women draped one of my arms over each of their shoulders and helped me walk. Mrs. Smelling said, "Dear, you can cry but please don't say anything. My husband and Eric are enjoying your pain. Your Master wants to stop it, but is determined to teach you a lesson. If you don't say anything your Master will take the root out when we get to the theater."

Through the haze of pain I was trying to remember how far it was to the theater. I had been there on my afternoon exploration but could not remember the distance.

It seemed like a hundred miles as we walked to the theater, but actually took less than 5 minutes to complete the journey. The ladies laid me down on the floor as I cried pulling my knees to my chest trying to stop the pain. I felt my Master's hand on my hip and felt his other hand between my ass cheeks. I then felt him withdrawing the root from me. After it was out the burning was still there, but much less intense and slowly fading.

Master stroked me and tried to comfort me. I cried for a while longer and then was able to compose myself. With his help I stood and faced the crowd. Elizabeth walked up to me and with a tissue began to clean the tear streaks from my face. Her touch was so kind. Again I could see the damage to her makeup for the tears she had shed for me. It was nice to know she actually cared about me. I could hear everyone applaud. Were they applauding me for enduring the pain or was it because they enjoyed the show? I honestly think the women were applauding for one reason and the men for the other.

"There, there little one. Just relax. You are much better now. You did remarkably well." I expected this from my Master, but instead I was getting these comforting words from his sister.

I heard Master's voice again. "That was the first and most painful of the punishments my slave will be forced to endure. However, we all know there were two violations of the rules. I will allow you to vote on the implement of her torment for her discipline with regard to her second violation of the rules."

"Your choices are a naked over the knee spanking with each of you giving her ten spanks with your hand or a paddle, but not a combination of both. The paddle hurts more, but if you would like to feel her soft flesh and feel the silky smoothness of her between spanks, bare handed is the only way." Giving them time to think on this he continued, "The second punishment choice is five lashes from each of you using a soft cat of nine tails on her ass. The last option is the use of a second hand of ginger I have carved and ready to be placed in her cunt. Which will it be?"

I almost screamed when he gave the third option. There was no way I could endure one of those things in my pussy.

"Those for the naked over the knee spanking, raise your hands." Mr. Smelling and both women raised their hand. "Okay, spanking it will be." Which of you wish to use your bare hand?" All four raised their hands.

"I see, you all want to play with my slave." Smiling he said, "You are all just a bunch of perverted slave molesters." Everyone laughed.

Chapter 30 -- Spank That Ass

Master asked, "Who would like to be first to put the first hand print on that cute little ass?"

I heard Eric announce, "I want to have that unblemished ass first." Then I heard Elizabeth's voice. "Simon, do you mind if Lisa and I take Erica to the ladies room and clean her up a little before we begin her second punishment?"

"Sounds good, Liz. I appreciate you ladies taking care of her. The men will wait here, but please don't be too long. We have a long night ahead of us and everyone wants to sample my slave."

"Sure thing. Lisa, do you mind helping me get Erica ready?"

"Not at all, I would love to help."

I heard Elizabeth lean over and quietly say, "Come with Lisa and me. We will get those tears cleaned up and help wash away some of that oil from the root." I was very thankful as I rose and followed these two women out of the theater room and down a hall to a large bathroom.

Once inside, I heard Elizabeth talking. "Lisa, you and I need to go last. The men will get their pound of ass flesh and we can take it a little easier on her by being the last two in line. Simon and the others will be watching, so we will need to spank her ass, but we don't have to spank her as hard as the men."

"I like that plan. The poor little dear had it pretty bad with that root in her ass, and she really does eat pussy well. I had a marvelous orgasm and appreciated the fact the table cloth was covering my lap. I think I almost drowned the poor little thing."

I listened as they talked about me as if I was not there. Their plan to lessen the severity of my punishment was music to my ears.

"Okay, dear. Get that cute ass over here and let us try to clean any remaining oil off and out of you. Liz if you will clean her ass, I will take care of her face and hair." Ordinarily having a stranger get so intimate with my ass would have been embarrassing, but in this situation I was happy to feel the cool cloth Elizabeth had put soap and water on, touch me and gently scrub me. She gently pushed the cloth past my sphincter to clean just inside my ass where the root had been squeezed by my muscles.

As I was enjoying Elizabeth's touch I heard, "Look at me, Hon. Let me clean up your makeup. We need to get those mascara tear lines off your face." Lisa worked scrubbing my face to wash away the dark mascara lines.

"We don't have your makeup, but I do have mine and I think we can do a decent joy of repairing your makeup. I am so jealous of you. It is obvious you are so pretty you don't need a lot of makeup, so you should be fine," were Lisa's encouraging remarks.

I heard Elizabeth ask, "Does that feel better honey? You are a little red where the ginger oil irritated your anus, but otherwise you look to be in pretty good shape. That ginger root must have been horrible. I had never head of "figging" before this evening, had you Lisa?"

"No, never. The poor dear handled it very well. I don't believe I could have endured it as well as you did. I wonder where Simon heard about doing that."

"Thank you ma'am. Thanks to both of you, you both are so kind."

"Think nothing of it. We females have to stick together and look out for each other," I heard Elizabeth say. "Honey while we are at it, I don't know if it will help, but I am going to rub some hand cream on your butt cheeks. It can't hurt and maybe it will help with this next punishment. Afterwards I will try to get Simon to allow us to bring you back in here and I will put more on. It should help take away the sting and reduce the redness. Honey, I know my brother well enough to know he is totally smitten by you. He is a kind man and this is just a game to him. I don't know if you realize it, but I can tell he is developing some very strong feelings for you. It is so surprising for it to happen this quick. It must be your submissiveness that he loves so much. Remember these men love to be in control. I know you have learned it long ago, but we need to act a little. During these spankings you are going to get, I know it is going to hurt like hell, but you need to really get into the crying and pleading as you are being spanked. The guys will eat that up. For some reason they get off on inflicting pain on a female and the more submissive she is the better they like it. They are not into hurting anyone seriously, but they do like some erotic pain."

"Lisa and I will try to take it easy, but we will have to spank you with some vigor, otherwise the men will take you from us and do our swats themselves, and you certainly don't want that. Cry all you want, I know we will be able to get you back and clean you up. Knowing my brother and Mr. Smelling, I am sure you will get some pleasure out of this because they are going to be molesting you with their hands in between swats. Something tells me you like that kind of treatment." I had to smile and she saw her assumption was correct.

"My brothers are quite different, but in many ways they are a lot alike. Eric may seem like an ass, but he really is as kind as Simon. I believe when it comes to you, he may be a little jealous of his older brother. Now that I mention it, I am jealous of my brother! He got himself quite a hot little fox for a sex slave." She laughed at this last statement and it did help to lighten the mood and make us all seem more like sisters.

Elizabeth asked, "Everyone ready for the next part of this fun?" Lisa and I both laughed. I said, "Let's get this show on the road and allow me to pay the price for my misdeeds as I entertain these men with my pain."

Elizabeth said, "Honey, make no mistake about it. You are not just entertaining the men. I am loving this, but Lisa and I are a little bit nicer about it." Lisa and Elizabeth gave each other a high five and looked at me like predators.

"Okay, I can't say I didn't ask for this. Ladies, please lead me to the gallows so I can pay my debt to society for my misdeeds."

They both laughed and Lisa said, "Keep your chin up Honey. This will be fun. Maybe more so for some than for others."

Following these wonderful women, we went back to the theater. I felt like I shared a kindred spirit with the ladies.

As we entered the theater I heard Master, "Erica, you look much better. Thank you Liz and Lisa. I am sorry to say it is time for Erica to learn her lesson for her second transgression."

"Eric. You said you wanted to be first. Come have a seat in this chair, but before doing so, I think the men will find this a little more comfortable if you remove your pants and underwear before you punish my slave. Her naked flesh against you will feel really nice."

Both men agreed and quickly removed their pants and boxer shorts. "Have a seat Eric. Erica, you will lie on your tummy across Eric's lap as he administers his portion of your punishment."

I looked at Eric sitting in the chair and could see his cock was hard and sticking up from between his legs. I knew it would be touching me during the spanking and was actually looking forward to feeling his hardness against me. It always gives me a sense of pride when I am around a man and he has an erection. It makes me feel desirable knowing I am turning him on.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and Erica, for this punishment we must have rules. After all a slave's life is governed by the rules she much abide by. Erica, I need you to listen carefully. You need to pay close attention to what I am about to say, otherwise your punishment will be worse than planned. First, for your hands. You may place your hands on the floor in front of yourself to steady yourself so you do not fall off Eric's lap, or that of any of the others who will be delivering your punishment. If you don't want to put them on the floor, you can lock them behind your back, or if you prefer you may do anything with them except try to avoid your punishment which includes using them to cover your bottom. If you forget, each time you try to cover yourself, one extra swat will be added to your punishment and will be administered by the person administering your punishment at the time of your failure to follow the rules. You also have the option of having your arms secured behind your back so you will not be tempted to protect your bottom from punishment. The second rule is more for your benefit than ours. To help us and keep track of your swats, you will count each swat and thank the person giving you the swat. After all, these kind people are taking time away from the party we have planned this evening in your honor to help you learn not to break the rules. I believe that dedication to your education as my slave deserves your thanks. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Master."

"If you should forget to announce the current count, the swat will be as if it never happened and will not count. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand."

"I will permit you to choose how you want your hands. Do you wish for them to be bound or do you trust yourself to be able to keep your hands away from your bottom?"

"Master, I do not know if I can keep my hands from protecting my bottom. Can I please have my arms bound?"

"Of course you may. Elizabeth will you bring me those two lengths of rope at the back of the room? Dear, please fold your arms behind your back and grasp the opposite elbow." I did as Master instructed and felt him wrap the rope around my wrist and forearm of the opposite arm. He did this on both sides tying off the ropes tightly.

This had the effect of thrusting my breasts out and something I had not considered, it also prevented me from protecting my breasts as well as my ass.

"That should take care of everything. My slave appears to be ready to receive her punishment."

Master looked at me and lifted my chin to look at him. "If you abide by the rules, you will receive forty swats. The swats may be delivered only to your backside from just below your waist to mid-thigh." He then turned me toward the others in the room and pulled me back against his chest. Holding a breast in each hand kneading my flesh as he spoke he said, "As we discussed earlier, there is no time limit on this and you are free to take time between your punishment swats to explore my little pet's body with your hands. You may not make her turn onto her back or make her stand up. Any exploration of her body must be done with your hands, only and while she is in position across your lap on her tummy. Once your final swat has been delivered, you will help her rise from your lap as she waits for the next person to take his or her place in the seat. If you are comfortable exposed, you are welcome to remain that way or if you prefer to put your clothes back on please do so. Who will be administering my pet's second round of swats?"

"I would like to get a chance at that pretty little thing, if nobody minds," was spoken by Mr. Smelling.

"Sounds good, Harry will go after Eric. Erica put your tummy across my brother's lap giving him full access to that cute little ass of yours." He looked at the others and said, "Her ass is even prettier when it is glowing red. I know from when she was spanked last night and this morning. It is absolutely delicious when cherry red. If I do see any blistering or ruptures in her skin, I will stop the punishment immediately. There is to be no serious injury of her body. "