Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My desire to be used is so strong and these people were fueling my need perfectly. The pain I felt from the spankings and the degrading treatment of having me clean fingers that had been in my cunt and even my asshole was something I craved and was the root desire of this fantasy of mine. Being used for their amusement was what was keeping me on the edge of that orgasm I knew would likely get me in trouble. How much longer I would be able to keep from reaching that peak was unknown. The attention I was receiving from these women was something I had not expected to arouse me so much.

While both were confidants and helping me through this punishment, in my current role they were also my superiors and I was a slave. Their use of my body, as they conspired to lessen my punishment, was compassionate while still being very sexually arousing. My cunt was almost gushing with my arousal. Just as all this was running through my mind, I heard Master, as if he could read minds -- maybe he could.

"Slave, you do remember you are still required to request permission to cum? It was the violation of this rule that led to one of these punishments. I feel confidant you don't want me to have Mary bring the second finger of ginger root I have prepared and am ready to use."

I was shocked back to the thought of experiencing that particularly painful torture again.

"No Master. Please."

"I am going to let you know, the next time you will not only have ginger in your ass, a slice has already been prepared that will be placed in your little clit. I hear the ginger oil is especially effective when applied to a woman's clit. You have such a cute little clit with that piercing in it. I would not want to see you learn the effect it has on that little nub of yours." Pausing for effect he continued, "Do we understand each other?"

"Yes Master, I understand and only wish to serve my Master and his friends. I wish only for my body to be used for the pleasure of Master and his guests."

"Very good. You are such a quick study, little pet. I knew these lessons would be effective in teaching you."

"I believe Elizabeth is ready to give you her attention. With her assistance you will remember your lessons from this evening and not force me to use that other piece of ginger."

"Elizabeth have a seat and let Erica know when you are ready."

"Thank you Simon."

Looking up at me from the chair she patted her lap, "Erica, are you ready to finish your lesson?"

"Yes Mistress." With that Elizabeth gripped my breast and behind my knees helping me to lay across her lap just as Lisa had done."

Immediately I felt her hand on my ass as she tenderly ran her hand across my inflamed skin.

"Sweetie, you have such an adorable ass. It is a shame that it should be used like this to bring you pain, but as you know, sometimes the best lessons learned are the result of tough love. Normally when a parent disciplines a child, the parent feels pain from being harsh with the child. It just occurred to me the last time I spanked a naked butt it was the naked butt of a girl whose name was also Erica. Isn't that funny? Surprisingly, in this case the disciplinarian receives pleasure from causing pain to the person receiving the corrective instruction."

I felt unsteady on her lap, but felt sure she would keep me from falling off onto the floor. Trust is a slave's primary duty. I felt her hand tightly grip my forearms once again as she took control of me preventing me from falling. Her touch was firm and she was surprisingly strong for a woman her size. It was very comforting. As she held me tight to her lap, I felt the first of her ten swats to my ass and thighs. The spank to my ass was not given in a timid manner, but rather was strong renewing the fire in my ass. "One, thank you Mistress."

"You are doing very well. Remember these brief moments of pain are for you to learn from. Reinforcing your lessons with a little pain will make you a better slave as you serve my brother, your Master."

"Thank you, Mistress Elizabeth."

As she continued to hold my arms tight behind my back, I felt her hand roam over my skin, just as everyone else had done. With pride I thought to myself, they can't help themselves from touching my body. I was proud of my body and found comfort and satisfaction in the fact others were receiving pleasure as they touched my body with my Master's permission."

I felt movement in her body and then the painful sting to my left thigh. "Two, thank you Mistress."

"You are very welcome."

Letting go of my arms, she said, "Sweetie, you are safe on my lap. I wish to hold you another way." As she said this, I felt her vise-like grip enclose my tit holding me in place. What was it with these women, this is exactly how Lisa had held me earlier? It was a strange method to hold someone on your lap, but I liked it and evidently they enjoyed holding my breast in this manner.

The next swat hit me directly at the bottom of my ass and was centered between my thighs. It was centered over my anus and cunt. I let out a loud yelp and grimaced as I said, "Three, thank you Mistress."

The fire in my cunt was burning out of control. That spank while not directly on my cunt, was damn close and sent both pain and jolts of pleasure deep into my core.

I felt her hand pull my right thigh toward her. "Open your thighs wider Sweetie. I need better access to that bald little cunt of yours."

I spread them as wide as I could as she kept her viselike grip on my defenseless breast. The pleasure/pain of her grip was intoxicating. As I was concentrating on her hand closed around my breast, I felt her hand as it struck me again in the same location as before. The difference this time was my legs were spread and apart of her hand actually landed on the lips of my cunt.

"Four, thank you Mistress."

"I know that hurt quite a bit, but I am very proud of you. You are doing an excellent job accepting your punishment."

I felt her fingers play with my clit. At this point I was so confused by my emotions. Was it pain I was feeling, or was it passion for this woman who was abusing me? I was so aroused I was having trouble being able to tell the difference.

"YEOOOOOOWWWW," I screamed as the impact of her hand landed in the exact same spot for the third time in a row.

Panting I said, "Five, thank you Mistress."

This woman had told me she would take it easy on me. She promised that by being last she could be gentle and lessen my pain, but what was going on. The blows she was landing were the most painful of any I had received from any of the guests. Her grip on my tit and her precisely aimed blows had me on the brink of an intense orgasm. I thought to myself, I can't cum. Master has forbidden me to cum without permission. I glanced over and saw Sam and Eric sitting a few feet away, both with their hard cocks in their hands as they were slowly stroking them while they watched Elizabeth deliver my final punishment swats.

Then it came to me what to do. I was just about to say, "Maste..." when I screamed as Elizabeth landed another blow to my cunt. Was I actually spreading my legs further without being commanded to do so in order to give her better access to my cunt? Surely not.

"Mistress, Six. Thank you Mistress."

As she was squeezing and rubbing my cunt I had to get it out before the next blow. "Master, may I please cum?"

"My pretty little slave. You have done so well taking your punishment. You have permission to cum, but only on Liz's last spank. You may cum when you feel the sting, but not one second before."

I was panting fast trying to keep my orgasm from coming too early. "Yes Master, on the last spank from Mistress Elizabeth. Thank you Master."

"Okay honey, we need to make sure you are ready and you cum on number 10." I looked back over my shoulder at her. There was a strange connection between us, like she knew exactly what I needed. I now knew what she was doing. My Mistress knew exactly what she was doing and it was all designed to bring me intense pleasure.

"I do hope I can make this good for you and that you enjoy your orgasmic ride." Again in the same spot came the next three blows.

"Seven, thank you Mistress."

"Eight, thank you Mistress."

"Nine, thank you Mistress."

I was out of my mind and had totally lost control. Her grip on my tit had tightened, if that was possible, but I barely noticed it. I heard Mistress as she said, "Scoot your body back a little and open our legs as wide as you can. This next one will be directly on your cunt."

I did my best to comply. I knew I had to cum on this last spank, or I would have to wait for who knew how long before I would be allowed relief. I felt Mistress loosen her grip on my tit and wondered what she was doing. Just then I felt her fingers take the nipple of that same tit and clamp down hard while at the same time, her hand came down not across by ass and thighs as before, but directly BETWEEN my thighs with my cunt taking the full force of the impact.

I screamed louder than I have ever screamed at the intense pain I felt in both my cunt and nipple as she viciously twisted and stretched pulling it down and away from my chest. As I was about to pass out from the pain, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt her fingers enter me as my pussy muscles clamped down on her fingers. The spasms or my orgasm were extremely powerful and I felt my cunt gushing what felt like gallons of cum soaking my Mistress, her arm and my legs. She released her grip on my nipple about half way through my orgasm. As I regained my sense of awareness I said, "Mistress that was ten. Thank you so much for helping me with my lesson, Mistress. Thank you!"

"Sweetie, you are a very good slave. I am so happy for my brother for having found you. Come sit on my lap and let me hug you as you regain your senses." She helped me to rise and sit on her lap. As she held me on her lap, wrapping her arms around my nudity hugging me tightly to her body I could hear the applause from the others in the room. My arms were still bound behind my back as I enjoyed Mistress Elizabeth's tight embrace. I looked around and saw Mary standing at the back of the theater with a big smile on her face as she was applauding along with the others.

After a few minutes of just enjoying the embrace of Mistress Elizabeth, Master came over and lifted me off the floor into his arms. He stared into my eyes and without saying anything as he held me with one arm around my back and the other under my knees, he kissed me in not a passionate kiss, but more like a kiss I can only describe as the kiss of a lover. I laid my head on his shoulder. At this point he could have done anything to me. I was putty in his hands and wanted nothing more than to bring continuous pleasure to this man for the rest of his life.

Continued in Part 7...