Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

Chapter 42 – Mistress' Turn with Me

"Liz, if you don't mind, would you take Erica to my room and clean her up after that trail ride. Make sure you clean her cunt and ass inside and out."

Not a problem Simon. It will be my pleasure.

"Oh yea, before you go Liz there is one more thing. Before you bring her back for me to use and play with, please take two or three hours for yourself and use her however you would most enjoy using her. Last night, as I was using her, she told me she would like it if I gave her to you for a while today for your own personal enjoyment."

"Thanks Simon. I do appreciate that. I will enjoy her and bring her to you afterwards, ready for your use."

"Good, I will be around the house somewhere when you finish."

"Come slave, we need to get that filthy dirt washed off of you and clean cum from your cunt. I want a clean slave to play with."

"Yes Mistress."

I followed her up the stairs into the master bath. Remembering to stay in full slave mode I was in character and was very happy. I kept thinking to myself I needed to enjoy what was left of my birthday fantasy. Although I would like to repeat this fantasy, it had been very complicated to set up and this may be the last time I had the opportunity to enjoy this fantasy role.

Maybe I could convince Mike to treat me as his sex slave. Yea, that was a possibility, but it would not be the same. Other than my time with Eric, I was enjoying every second of this, even with the embarrassment and humiliation I had suffered. The humiliation and embarrassment had all been difficult, but being pushed beyond my comfort zone and be forced to display my nudity and the other things I had been forced to do, were all extremely erotic. Even the ginger root had been exciting, but it was an experience I am not eager to repeat. I certainly hoped Master did not see allowing the root he has already carved and is ready to be inserted in me going to waste, as a bad thing. Throwing it in the trash would be just fine with me.

"I will draw your bath. Then I will wash you good, inside and out. Once you are properly cleaned you will bathe me and pamper me as you would your lover, because that is exactly what I am going to be, so you better make sure you get every bit of me clean. I warn you, I love a tongue in my ass."

"Yes Mistress."

I relaxed in the water as Mistress gently scrubbed the trail dust from me. It was nice giving control of my body to this woman. Her hands were soft and gentle. She turned me every which way making sure I was cleaned. My asshole received a particularly good scrubbing. Before I knew it, she had washed my hair, douched my cunt several times and given me several more enemas. Again, I received more than was necessary to get me clean. It was now time to care for my Mistress.

"Undress me slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you find my body attractive, slave?"

"Yes Mistress, very much so."

"Ummm, I like that. You are beautiful, but you find me attractive as well."

"Yes Mistress. Your skin is soft and your legs are so long and pretty. Your nipples are the perfect size on your firm titties. What could anyone not like about you?"

Using the loofah I gently scrubbed her skin. I paid particular attention to her nipples and between her legs. I made sure her pussy was clean both on the outside and inside. I put soap on my hand and scrubbed her ass really well. I had a feeling from the way she had told me to clean her that I was going to be having some very intimate contact with her little pucker hole. Constantly on the alert that I was causing discomfort, I pushed my soapy fingers past her sphincter and cleaned inside her as much as possible. She actually appeared to enjoy the penetration of my fingers into her bottom.

"Ummm, that feels good. Do you like having your ass penetrated?"

"Yes Mistress. I love the feeling of my ass being filled. I especially enjoy a thick hard cock filling me."

"I know what you mean. I also like having my ass fucked. All those sensitive nerve endings make it feel so good. I enjoy licking the ass of another woman. It is so decadent, but also very erotic."

"Yes Mistress. It is very enjoyable. Mistress, if I may, do you prefer being with men or women?"

"I don't really have a preference. It really depends on the person. If it is a woman I have a strong relationship with, then I very much enjoy the touch of a woman, but a man who knows how to make a woman his, is one I enjoy surrendering to. I like to dominate a female lover and to be dominated by a male. How about you?"

"I like to dominated by my lover whether that me male or female. I guess I prefer men, but do find great joy in being with a woman. I find myself attracted to beautiful women such as you and your daughter." I watched for a reaction when I mentioned her daughter, but did not detect any negative reaction to the comment.

After rinsing her newly cleansed skin, she stood and I dried her entire body. I brushed her hair and applied perfume in the locations she specified. As I worked on her she began discussing her daughter. "We talked about Erica earlier and you suggested I talk to Simon. I did that and would like to discuss the matter in more depth now. Just how well do you know my daughter?"

"I first met her when my husband hired her and have seen her at various social occasions. I have talked to her on the phone a few times when I call the office. The conversation she told you about occurred just before the auction."

"She normally comes over the see me on Sundays, but she told me she had something related to work this weekend and would not be able to come over. I told her that was fine since Simon had told me he wanted me here for the weekend. Is what she told me about you asking her to look after your husband this weekend fairly accurate?"

"Yes, it is very accurate."

"Care to enlighten me?"

"I knew I would be away from the house the entire weekend and I knew my husband would be sitting at home thinking about me. My husband and I have an open marriage, but one in which we keep no secrets and tell each other about our sexual experiences with others. It is not as promiscuous as it sounds, but we do have sex with others. I probably should not say anything, but I think you know, my husband has been using his secretary for more than filing papers and answering the phone, if you understand what I am saying."

"I believe I understand. Erica is very attractive and very open sexually, so I can see how she would not hold back if given the opportunity."

"Well I knew about their attraction to each other and thought maybe she would look out after Mike and keep his mind on something other than his wife fulfilling her fantasy as a sex slave."

"By keeping his mind on my daughter's pussy?" she asked grinning as she said it.

"Something like that. As she told you, the most recent time we have talked was just before the auction. I asked her to look after Mike. I knew he would be thinking about me and asked Erica to look after him and see to his needs."

"Did you explicitly outline what you approved of her doing to help you out?"

"Well, depends on if you consider telling her I approved of anything he asked her to do, especially any sexual relief he asked for, as being explicit."

She laughed and said, "Well while not specific in nature that is enough to let her know anything goes."

"Yes, I explained if she did not have an issue with his requests neither did I."

"My daughter is quite a sexy little number. I am so proud of her and she really is quite pretty. She is not in your class, but she can hold her own in a crowd."

"Thank you ma'am, but I find her extremely attractive. She has the attractiveness of her youth, and her body is perfectly proportioned. Her attitude rounds out the package to make her quite a catch for someone. I know we talked before, but I remember asking you to speak with your brother. I don't recall exactly what we talked about, but will try now to answer any questions you may have."

"So as I understand, your husband's cock has probably been depositing cum in one of my daughter's three fuck holes for most of the weekend."

"I believe that is a fair assumption."

"I spoke with her about this weekend. She told me most of what you have said. Just so you will know, she told me her boss's wife was gorgeous and she hoped she could, as she put it, get myself a taste of that sweet looking babe's cunt."

"Oh she did? Well I told Mike I have the same intentions. Mike and I would like to get her into a threesome with us. She is just so adorable."

"Well, between us girls, I can tell you her pussy is very sweet tasting. I know I am her mother and you likely think I am sick, but I have taught her about girl-girl love. She is quite awesome in bed and her skin is so youthful and soft. She is a screamer when she has an orgasm."

We both laughed.

"You hinted that you had more to tell me after I talked to my brother. Did I hear you correctly?"

"Yes, first I don't think you are sick. Just look at me. If anyone was to be thought of as sick, you are looking at her. I did want to discuss something with you, but this must remain strictly between the two of us."

"Agreed"

"You know Simon has fucked me and pretended I am Erica. When this happened I saw a different side of him. He became extremely aggressive. You know I like that kind of treatment, but I am concerned someone as young as Erica may not be up for that level of aggressive male sexual behavior. In my opinion you either need to watch him around Erica or if you don't care, let them know you don't care as long as they do it by your guidelines, whatever those may be. I can tell you there is a lot of frustration built up in him and he wants desperately to get his cock in his niece. He was very forceful with me the last time. I must admit I fed his lust and played the part calling him Uncle Simon and telling him to fuck me hard. He did, but I would be concerned if he was left on his own with a young girl. He would never in a million years intentionally hurt her, but I think he may lose control due to his desire to breed her. You should know he wants to plant his seed in her womb and have her produce a child from his sperm. I don't judge, and if you approve that is cool by me, but if you don't approve that is something I thought you should know."

"I do appreciate that information."

"One more thing. I have a suggestion for getting them together. I think after he marks her with his cum the first time his lust will deescalate to a normal level. I know you and Simon have been intimate and may still be. You might want to arrange the first fuck of his niece as a threesome. You would get to enjoy the event and could also temper his animal lust for his niece."

"Good idea. I will give that suggestion a lot of serious consideration."

"Anything else?"

"No, I just wanted you to know his overwhelming desire to make Erica his own."

"I do appreciate you sharing this with me and I will never disclose this to either of them. Now I do believe I am fortunate enough to have a brother who owns a beautiful sex slave and has graciously given her body to me for my pleasure."

Bowing my head submissively, I knew it was time to resume my role as a sex slave. "Yes Mistress. How would the use of Master's slave bring you the most pleasure?"

"It has been a very long time since I have had my asshole rimmed and I do enjoy the feel of a tongue on and in my ass."

"Yes Mistress."

"I will just lay here and relax. Please help yourself to my ass and you may begin. Do not stop loving my asshole until I give you permission."

"Yes Mistress"

She lay face down on the bed spreading her legs. I crawled between her legs and opened her buttocks with my hands. As assholes go, hers was cute and I knew it was clean, so I dove in and gave her my best. The moans of joy coming from her let me know she appreciated my efforts. I counted four orgasms before she had enough and wanted to rest. Even though I had been working my tongue both across and inserting it into her ass, she wanted a passionate kiss. We held each other in a tight embrace. Then she wanted me to work on her nipples and clit with my tongue.

By the end of the three hours she had been given to use me, she was totally spent. Her grateful appreciation of my efforts made me feel very much desired. It was now time for diner so we met Master and Mary in the dining room. Ben had even been invited in from the stable to eat with us. I got to sit by Ben and I could tell he was excited to be close to me by the large bulge in his pants I had become intimately acquainted with earlier. I secretly hoped I would get a chance to taste more of his cum before the night was over. As usual, everyone was dressed except me. Mistress did dress me in my collar, nipple clamps, stilettos and anal plug. After we were seated Master told Ben he expected him to enjoy touching his slave's skin. Ben's hand immediately shot to between my thighs. Needless to say Ben ate with one hand as he pinched, stroked and penetrated me with his calloused hands throughout the entire meal. I was happy I was able to make his meal so enjoyable.

Much to my dismay, after dessert, Master dismissed Ben even though he was still sporting a hard cock straining the fly of his trousers. Ben and I exchanged a sad look as he left. Mine due to not being able to help him relieve his condition and his for having to leave without having one more turn using Master's sex slave. It was heart breaking to not be able to help this man who had been so nice to me.

Mistress Elizabeth told Master and me that she was worn out from her earlier use of me. She thanked Mary for the wonderful meal and then said, "Simon, I need to get home. I will call you tomorrow. We need to discuss an important family matter, but it can wait until tomorrow or even Tuesday if you are busy."

"Okay Sis. Thanks for coming up this weekend. I really enjoyed your company and help with Erica."

"No problem, the pleasure was all mine. She is a peach and I really like her. She has a very lucky husband."

"For sure." Then he watched as she came over to me, giving me a kiss, then as she turned and left.

"Mary, I am not sure if I told you, but Erica will be leaving us at midnight tonight. Would you like some time with her to tell her goodbye?"

"Yes, Mr. Simon I would, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. If you will, please don't keep her more than 30 minutes. I would like to spend some time with her before she leaves. Just bring her to my room when you have finished with her and said your farewells."

"I will do that and thank you Mr. Simon."

Master turned and left the dining room. I looked to Mary and she motioned for me to follow her. We went down a series of hallways to a room, I learned was hers. It was beautifully decorated, but was quite a bit smaller than those on the second floor.

Upon entering the room, Mary turned and closed the door. Wrapping her arms around me she hugged me tightly. "Honey, I am so sad to see you go. Although we have not known each other a full 48 hours, I feel a sisterhood with you that I can't explain. You may not believe me, but I have seen a fire you have lit in Mr. Simon. You are good for him and I surely do hate to see you go. If you should ever need a home, I know the door will be open here to welcome you back."

With tears in both of our eyes, I said, "Mary, you have been wonderful and I feel the same way about you, Master, and Mistress Elizabeth. I do love my husband, but am torn apart at having to end this experience so soon. I wish it could have lasted much longer. I am thankful for the time we have had together."

"Honey, there is one last thing I would like while you are still a sex slave."

"Yes, anything."

"You are the best pussy eating sex slave I have ever met, but then I guess you are the only sex slave I have ever met, but you get the idea. Get down on your knees slave, lift my skirt and eat my pussy one last time before I have to let you go. Be sure to make my orgasm one for me to remember."

I smiled and said, "Yes Mistress."

Kneeling I lifted her skirt and saw she had evidently been anticipating this since she did not have any panties on. Crawling between her legs I grabbed her buttocks in my hands and pulled her clit tight against my mouth. She was delicious. She tasted so clean and natural. Her secretions were leaking down her thighs even before I started. She had evidently been thinking about this during dinner and was very anxious to feel my mouth on her. I sucked her clit between my lips and heard her moan. Through her skirt I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me tighter against her. I put my tongue as far inside her as I could and was rewarded by a gush of her pussy juice flooding my tongue. I licked and sucked her, loving every second she used me. I was so proud when I brought her to an orgasm. Her thighs closed tightly on my head as she let out a loud scream. I stayed under her skirt licking her and cleaning her juices from her legs until I heard her say, "Erica, that was magnificent. I just wish I had time to return the favor."

"That is not necessary Mistress. A slave's purpose is to bring pleasure to others, not to gain pleasure herself."

"Honey, you are one of a kind. I do love you and wish you all the best. I know your Master wants to spend time with you and I imagine when you leave later tonight you will be taking some of his cum with you in that pretty little cunt and maybe even in that tight little ass of yours."

"I do hope you are right."

"Okay, let's get you to your Master so he can use his property before he has to surrender you."

We were quite a sight. Here was this lady dressed in a beautiful dress with a full skirt, being followed by a naked female wearing only a collar, nipple clamps, stiletto heels and a plug inserted deep in her ass.

When we reached Master's door, she hugged me and gave me one last passionate kiss. "Bend over and grip your ankles." I did as she said and felt her fingers between my cheeks. I felt her grasp the plug and twist it before pulling it from my ass. I screamed at the pain of the removal of the object. "Your Master wanted that removed for his last use of you." She handed me the plug and told me to place it on the table in the master bedroom. She then turned me toward the open door and told me to make my Master happy. I was not expecting the hard stinging swat she placed on my ass causing me to yelp and jump.

I jumped, from the swat to my ass, landing on the other side of the threshold and in the master bedroom. Master was sitting on a love seat waiting for me. He looked sad and motioned me to him. "Sit on my lap slave. I want to enjoy my property as long as possible."

I placed the plug that had been removed from my ass on the table immediately inside the door. I then sat sideways on his lap putting my feet on the loveseat and laying back onto his arm. It felt so natural and good to submit to this man and have him hold me like this. Mike often holds me just like this and I do enjoy it so much. Just like my husband, Master started running his hands all over my body. He pinched, stroked and penetrated each of my orifices with his fingers. After each penetration he would command me to clean his fingers, which I was happy to do since it made him happy to have me obey him without question.

He started stroking my clit and talking to me. "Erica, it will take your husband about an hour to drive here. I would like for you to call him at 10:30 and give him the address. I have written it down for you and put it by the phone on the night stand. Tell him you will be ready for him at precisely midnight as we agreed. My intention was to take you to him, but that would deprive me of precious minutes with you as I drove."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers