Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master"

"What I have planned is to use you one last time. I will warn you in advance, I am going to use my slave's body and use it very hard. Right now I am so depressed knowing I have to give you up that I am having trouble holding everything together. I don't know how it happened, especially under these circumstances, but in this extremely short amount of time I have fallen head over heels for you. No, I am not a home wrecker, but I want you to know, regardless of your feelings toward me or this crazy fantasy of yours, I do love you very much my sweet, Kristie." He then pulled me so tight against his chest, it was difficult to breathe. His kiss was the most passionate I have had from him since we met, and we had shared some very passionate kisses.

"I want to forewarn you that you are about to experience, as far as I am concerned, will be a very extreme and almost violent fucking? It may be painful for you, but I hope not. If so I apologize. I want you to remember this last time and if I should lose control please use your safe word. I will not hold it against you nor will I invoke the penalty clause of the contract if you do use your safe word. I know I am capable of getting caught up in my lust, but I must take you and possess you fully one more time before I am forced to give you back. Erica, are you okay with this? If not, say so and I will forego this last rite I wish to claim as your owner."

"Master, you know I could never say no to you. I understand the pain is because of your passion and is caused by your intense need to release your tension. I believe it is also an expression of your love. I reach my greatest sexual and emotional pleasure in being able to give you pleasure even when it does come with pain. You have helped to teach me to experience pleasure from pain."

I rose from his lap and waked to the bed. At the side of the bed I knelt and said, "How does my Master wish me to be prepared for his use?"

"I wish for you to lay on the bed with arms and legs spread. I will summon Mary to secure you to the bed."

"Yes Master"

I climbed on the bed stretching my arms and legs to the positions he said he wanted me. I lay there waiting for Mary to assist Master by securing his property for one last memorable fucking. As I lay there vulnerable, voluntarily giving myself to this man for his use, I felt a great sense of pride. This is not something that just anyone could do for him. His desire was to totally possess me. I was to be prepared in a manner I would never consent to if I had any fear of the man who intended to use my body for his enjoyment. My trust and affection for this man who had made it his mission two nights previous to this to buy me at the auction and to make my fantasy a reality beyond my greatest expectations, was what allowed me to surrender and make myself as vulnerable as possible for his use. I knew what was about to happen would be memorable to both of us. The fact our time together was quickly drawing to a close made me want to give myself to him even more. I knew he wanted me and I knew it was important to him to use me this one last time.

Master picked up the phone and I heard him, "Mary I know it is late, but can you come as you are and secure my slave for my use?" He waited a couple seconds, and heard, "No, that is perfect. Please come as you are right now. Thank you."

It was just two or three minutes before I heard a knock and the door opened. I saw Mistress Mary as naked as I was. "Thank you Mary. I do wish I would see you like this more often. I am filled with a house of beautiful women with such fine bodies. Maybe we can discuss this later."

"Thank you Mr. Simon. I look forward to doing anything that would make you happy. I have seen how happy you have been having Erica naked and would enjoy very much serving you in this manner."

For the first time since I had come into the bedroom this evening, I saw a smile appear on his face. I knew Mary was going to be doing a lot less cleaning of her French Maid uniform in the future.

"Please secure my slave tightly in the position she is now."

"Yes Mr. Simon. She sure is a pretty sight laying there isn't she?"

"Yes Mary that she is. Mary it just occurred to me, if you don't mind after you secure her, would you mind remaining with us and watching me use my slave? I have warned her I plan to use her very rough and you know I am very capable of losing control. As a comfort to my slave as well as myself, if you stayed you could enjoy seeing her being used and could be a safety if she would need to use her safe word to stop the aggressive fucking I have planned."

"I would be happy to stay. I will enjoy watching you use her and if it will give her comfort knowing I am here, she may be able to relax and make your pleasure a little more intense. I will just sit over there in the chair and watch, just as soon as I get her tied as you want."

"Thank you Mary. I am going into the bathroom to get ready and will be back shortly."

Both Mary and I watched as he walked into the bath and closed the door.

"Okay sweetie, we need to work fast to get you ready." She pulled the ropes from the corners of the bed and began by first binding my wrists tightly to the corners of the headboard. Then she moved to my legs and tightly wrapped the rope around my ankles. I was stretched tighter than the previous time and the ropes were tied much tighter this time.

"Honey I tied you really tight so you can scream and fight the ropes without them coming lose. He loves seeing you fight and scream. From what he is saying I really don't think this will take much acting on your part. Expect a very aggressive fucking. If you need to, be sure to use your safe word. I will not help you unless I hear you say your safe word. You can scream at the top of your lungs and nobody will hear you. You can plead for him to stop all you want, but that means nothing. Your safe word is the only thing that means anything. If you ever wanted to scream at the top of your lungs as you were being fucked, this is about to be the perfect time. You will not disturb anyone if you do. There is nobody else in the house to disturb and no neighbors for miles. Feel free to get into your fantasy all you want and make your Master's last use of his slave memorable for both of you. Are you ready for him?"

"Yes Mistress"

She walked to the door and knocked. "Mr. Simon may I come in." The door opened and she entered. I figured it was to tell him what she had just told me so he could enjoy my screams and not be concerned.

The door opened again and Master was naked. Following him was the equally naked Mary. Master's cock was hard and pointing straight forward leading the way. I was not sure but it looked like Master's cock was wet. I may have been imagining it, but it also looked like there was some wetness on Mary's pussy lips. They didn't have much time, but could it be he dipped his cock briefly in Mary while the door was closed?

"Mary, before you sit down would you put my cock in my slave's cunt."

"I would be happy to Mr. Simon."

Like the wife by the pond earlier today, I once again felt a woman's fingers spreading me open and the sensation of a hard cock at my entrance. "Mr. Simon you are in place and can begin using this slave as soon as you want."

I felt the lunge as he pushed fully into me, filling me with hard cock. At the same time I felt Mary pull her hands free. She stroked my hair and then went to the chair to sit and enjoy watching the fucking I was about to get. It felt good knowing she was there. I was hopeful she would be stroking her clit as she watched.

I was watching Mary as I felt Master drive his breeding tool deep in me. In one stroke he filled me to a fullness I found to be so pleasurable. I could feel his large masculine balls resting against my ass. He held his manhood deep in me until I looked from Mary and up into the handsome eyes boring into me from above. Mary had bound me so tight I could barely move. The tightness of the ropes binding me only served to remind me I was this man's property and here for his use. As weird as it may sound, I was even looking forward to the violence and pain he had promised I would receive from this fucking I was about to be the recipient of. I repressed myself and sunk deeper into my slave persona preparing myself to allow my body to be used for this man's pleasure and to make sure he would not soon forget the last fuck he took for himself of a slave he purchased as livestock on an auction block. I really did love this experience. I loved everything about it, the submission to this man, his domination of me to use for anything that brings him enjoyment. I liked the idea of being thought of as a piece of property to be used for someone else's pleasure.

As he remained deep in me, I heard his assertive voice, "My pretty little slave. I am going to enjoy this. I intend on making it last a long time. As Mary told you, feel free to struggle and scream as loud and as much as you want. In fact, I want you to fight me and scream. I will stop or slow down only if I hear one of your safe word(s). Otherwise I will assume you are enjoying what I am doing. The more you struggle and fight me, the more intense this will be. I had Mary tie you tight so you can fight me, but you will not come unbound. I would rather you be gagged, but for safety purposes, I had Mary leave you free to speak, or scream. You do have permission to speak freely, but you are not to cum until given permission."

Still buried deep in my cunt and hovering over me, he looked into my eyes. "Erica my slave, you have made me very happy. I am extremely pleased with you and will cherish the memory of our time together for the rest of my life. I do intend to make this a memorable fuck for myself and do hope it is for you as well. Are you ready for me to take and enjoy the slave I purchased?"

"Yes Master. Use me for your pleasure. I am yours and you own me. I belong to you and my only desire is to be used to make you enjoyment of your ownership complete."

"Slave, you know exactly what it takes to ignite the fire that has been smoldering in my balls."

He slowly started to pull his cock from me and just when I thought it would exit me fully, he rammed it back into me putting his full weight behind the thrust. I kept my eyes locked on his as I saw his lust building. The battering my cunt was taking actually felt good. A virile male creates an enhanced sexual energy for me. There was no doubt in my mind nor in Mary's that this man had every intention to claim what he felt to be his own personal property. He intended on making sure I remembered this and that he tattooed his mark on me with the tip of his cock in a way I would never forget being used for his pleasure.

I began to test my bonds. Mary had tied me very tight. It was a little frightening knowing if she did not intervene; there was no way I could stop this man, even if I wanted to stop him, from doing what he wanted with my body. I knew he would never intentionally seriously hurt me, but what if he lost control? Did I know him as well as I thought I did? How could any woman be 100% sure, even if she was with someone she had known for years? I consciously allowed that sliver of fear to grow as I began to express my fear and struggle. I knew this was certain to heighten the experience for me and for this man whose cock was pounding away in me. I let myself slip further and further into my slave persona and let the fear grow as I tried to escape this sexual attack, even though I was enjoying it so much.

"Master, please don't punish me with your cock. Master I am yours and will do anything for you, but your cock is so big." I began to struggle more forcefully while pulling on the ropes securing me to the bed. Please Sir, your cock is too large for my small body. My pussy is so tiny. It is stretching me and hurting me."

I knew his lust for me was building when he grabbed my breasts in his hands. He squeezed them and pulled my body saying, "I own you slave and will use you however I want. Don't fight me or it will be much more painful. Lie still and let your body pleasure my cock."

"But Master, your cock is so big you are hurting me."

"Does it look like I care? I paid a lot of hard earned money for your ass and I intend to use it however I want. What about that don't you understand?"

He released my breasts and to emphasize his last statement gave me an even harder thrust.

"Please Master, your slave wants only to bring her Master's cock pleasure. Use me but don't hurt me."

"Female slaves must be taught it is their owner's rite to use their body. A slave has only one thing to be concerned about and that is her duty to please her Master. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes Master. I will try."

I still was pulling on my bonds and really fighting him to get him to stop pounding my cunt so hard. It really was painful, but not enough for me to stop his enjoyment.

"Master, can your slave clean her pussy juice from her Master's cock? Your slave is very good with her mouth. Master could even fuck his slave's throat with his big cock."

The fucking of my cunt continued without easing up. I was really sore and thought maybe I could get him to stop and let me suck on his cock. At least that would give my abused pussy a rest.

"Master please, your slave's cunt is very sore. Let her pleasure your cock with her mouth."

The intensity of his thrusts eased up a little and the speed of his fucking slowed. He seemed to be thinking over his options for using me. The fucking was actually feeling good and I was enjoying it, when he pulled out of me and I heard him say, "So my little slave wants to pleasure her Master with her mouth. Okay, I like the sound of that."

He looked at Mary and said, untie the ends of her bonds from the bed and turn her with her head hanging over the side, and secure the ropes. I am going to use her mouth and throat for a while.

"Sure thing Mr. Simon. You bought this one right. Your slave is sure a sexy little thing."

"Yes she is, Mary. I have to return her to her previous owner tonight and it sure does hurt to have to give up a fine piece of ass like this."

"I imagine it does Mr. Simon. Maybe you can you work out a deal with her owner to let you use her once in a while?"

"That is a great idea Mary. Maybe he will be willing to loan her to me, or give me a lease on her. I will certainly try, but he has a really nice one here and I am sure he uses her quite a bit himself. It sure would be fun to train her some stuff we did not have time for this weekend. I have lots of ideas we could try."

"Mr. Simon, I just bet you do. I hope you can get her back for some advanced training. Maybe even hitch her to the surrey in the barn and teach her to pull it like a pony. I have heard of Masters training their slaves to do that. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes it does Mary, it certainly does."

"Finished Mr. Simon she is all ready for you to use her mouth to clean off that pussy juice she put on your cock."

As Mary was talking she had moved me with my back still on the bed and my neck at the edge of the bed with my head hanging down. She secured my arms and legs in the configuration Master had told her he wanted me. I listened intently as they talked about me like I was an inanimate object or piece of livestock.

"My only concern is she is so small, I am not sure she would be able to pull the surrey with someone on it."

"You are probably right, but maybe we could race her or pretend she was a show pony."

"Maybe, but let me think on that. The thought of her in that role does excite me."

When Mary mentioned hitching me to a surrey and having me pull the cart like a pony, I got excited. Being used as a human sex toy was one thing, but being lowered to the status of that of livestock and used in that manner, which would very likely include servicing the Masters and Mistresses as a sex object would be another level of servitude that had potential for a lot of fun. I had read about the Pony Girl fetish on the Internet and the idea of tight leather bondage and being forced to perform as a beast of burden sounded very erotic. Hearing Mary tell Master she had finished and I was ready for his use, snapped me out of my day dream.

Master's bed was higher off the floor that most beds. This placed my head at almost the perfect height to receive into my mouth the cock of a man of his height. Being in this position, I realized now that my tits were much more accessible than they had been previously. I saw him give Mary a kiss from my upside down vantage point. He gave her a hug and thanked her then walked toward me.

"Slave, my cock was clean when I started using you, and Mary likes me clean. The problem is you allowed your cunt juices to coat my cock and run down over my balls. I am going to fuck your throat, which will give you the opportunity to clean me and allow you to clean from me the juices from your pussy. I will be using both your mouth and throat to clean my cock."

"I am sorry my pussy soiled your handsome cock, Master. Please let me clean it. I will clean all traces of me off your cock. I will also clean your balls."

"Your acknowledgment this is your fault is appreciated. You may begin and I will ask Mary to check to make sure you have properly cleaned me."

"Mary, come closer I want you to be able to see this. If you have never before seen a throat fucking it is quite remarkable to see. I will have to take it slow with her until she is able to overcome her gag reflex and take me fully into her, but once that happens I want you to watch her throat. I am sure you will enjoy this. Would you please look in the duffel bag? I think there is a ring gag in there that will help her keep her jaws open wide, but I am not sure if my cock will fit through the ring."

Mary went and looked in the bag returning with the gag my husband put in my mouth for the inspection prior to the auction Friday night. Master took it and said, "My cock has shrunk a little, Mary do you mind helping me?"

"Not at all sir." I saw her kneel and take him into her mouth to bring his manhood back to full thickness. I realized as I watched her that she could taste me on Master's cock. I knew she would like that. After a couple minutes she took the gag and tested to see if it would fit, but Master's cock was too thick to slip easily through the ring.

"That is a shame. It would have been fun to use that and it would have helped her keep her mouth open."

"Mary, please remove her collar for this. It is tight enough to prevent her throat from expanding when my cock is in her throat. That would ruin everything. We will put it back on afterwards."

I felt Mary's fingers unbuckle the collar from around my neck. Once it was off I felt even more naked than before. I had become accustomed to the leather buckled tightly around my neck and missed the security of the restraint.

Then I heard Master. "Slave, prepare yourself. I will begin slowly and give you a little time to adjust."

I had my mouth open wide as he pushed his cock into me. I tried using my tongue to stimulate the underside sensitive part of his glans. As he pushed further into my mouth his cock triggered my gag reflex. I instinctively convulsed and pulled at my bonds, which held me securely in place. Mary did know how to tie a secure knot. Master slowly pushed more of his cock into my throat with each new incoming thrust. His use of my mouth was very gentle when compared to his use of my cunt, but overcoming the gag reflex made it difficult and he was determined to get the full length of his cock in my mouth. I realized his cock was much longer than my mouth was deep, so if he was successful it would enter my throat. I now understood why he had Mary remove the collar from around my neck. The tight constriction of the collar would prevent my neck from expanding to accommodate his cock. It was a little scary, but I was determined to accept him into me as deep as possible.