Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

I was concentrating on letting him into my mouth further and further and paid Mary no attention. My full attention was needed to make sure I learned to control my gag reflex and make this a pleasurable experience for him. I implemented every trick I had read about and had heard other women discuss regarding overcoming the gag reflex in order to allow a man deep into your throat. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could making room for him to enter my throat. Extreme deep throating, or being face fucked, is not something new to me, but it does take time for me to become accustomed to the cock, and I have never attempted to deep throat a cock as thick as Master's.

"Mary, if you would, play with her tits and her clit. This might help her concentrate on something other than gagging."

"I love playing with your little slave girl, Sir. She is so cute and so much fun."

I felt Mary's fingers pinch my nipples as Master once again tried to push into my throat. The deeper he pushed the harder she pinched. For some reason her touch did help me take my mind off the intruder and focus it on the pain in my nipples. It still was not an easy task to take him entirely into my throat, in the manner he was apparently intent on accomplishing. My eyes were watering and saliva from my mouth was running over my cheeks and over my closed eyes. I had to do this with my eyes closed to prevent my saliva from getting into my eyes. Mary had a cloth and would wipe my eyes from time to time, but I was producing a large volume of saliva.

After what seemed like an eternity of Master thrusting into my mouth and Mary pinching my nipples and clit, I heard Master say, Mary, watch this. I am deep enough now that you can watch her neck and see it expand. They were silent as he pushed into me again. I actually felt the soft skin of his scrotum envelop my nose as he pressed forward. I knew he was about as deep as he was going to be able to penetrate. I had established a rhythm allowing me to breath between strokes. When he was in this deep my windpipe was blocked preventing me from taking a breath. When he pulled out, my airway would open and allow me a quick couple of deep breaths before he pushed back into me blocking the airflow again.

"Mr. Simon, that is amazing. Your cock really is making her neck expand. I can see where the tip of our cock is in her neck. Next time hold it in her and let me touch her throat to measure where the end of your cock is."

I felt him pushing back to fill my throat again. This time he pushed even harder to make sure he was fully in me. He held himself there and I could feel Mary's fingers pushing on my throat like you would check to see where someone's toes are at in a pair of shoes. My breath was running out as she continued to be amazed by how deep his cock was in my throat. It seemed like an eternity, but he finally pulled out of my throat and I was gasping for air.

"That was amazing, wasn't it Mary."

"It sure was! How did it feel with your manhood in her throat so deep?"

"It is difficult to describe. The tightness of her throat feels very nice and her throat constricts when she is running low on oxygen. When that happens it feels as though her throat is massaging my cock. Now that she is ready, I am going to give her a real throat fucking."

I tried to prepare myself for what I knew was about to happen. I had never had my throat fucked, but other women had told me all about it. I was very proud of my accomplishment to be able to take him fully into my throat. His comments to Mary made me happy that my throat felt good on his cock. I wish I could see my throat bulge like Mary described. Maybe the next time a man did this, I could have someone video it so I could watch.

"Prepare yourself my pet, I am going to fuck your pretty throat and I will be going much faster. Try to time your breathing as I begin pulling out of your throat and stop as you feel me thrusting in. Watch her throat Mary. If you see her getting into trouble, let me know."

He was not kidding; he began thrusting his hips driving his cock all the way into my throat with his balls crashing against my nose and eyes with each thrust. I had to really concentrate in order to time my breathing. A couple of times when she pinched me, I felt Mary's hands on me, but for the most part I did not notice it much since my full concentration was needed to time my breathing. He finally slowed and came to a stop lodged deep in my throat. I could not breathe, and hoped he would withdraw out of my throat and let me breathe very soon, otherwise I might pass out. Just as I felt I was beginning to fade, he pulled out allowing me to gasp for breath. My lungs were starving for air.

I felt Master pat the side of my head and say, "Pet, you were fantastic. I have always wanted to do that but could never find a woman who could take me all the way."

I was beaming with pride. His praise of my efforts made me realize I had provided him with something no other woman had been able to give him. Even though I knew my face looked a mess covered in saliva, I had a warm inner peace knowing my Master was happy with me.

"Mary, since I have to give her back in a little while, if you don't mind would you turn her over right where she is so I can get my cock into that sweet ass just one more time? I want to mark her as mine by putting a load of cum deep in her ass. She should be full of it, but I want to put just one more load into her before my time runs out and I have to give her back."

"Mr. Simon, I would be happy to do that for you. I like touching her and tying her up for you. It gets me so wet. It will take just a couple of minutes to get her ready for you. You can play with me if you want while I move her."

"Mary, you do know how to take care of me."

"I try sir, I do try."

Mary untied me and flipped me over onto my stomach. I could hear her squeal every now and then as I assumed Master had poked a finger into her or pinched her. She was quick about getting me tied back down and my neck was still at the edge of the bed. I had nothing to lay my head on and had to hold it up causing my neck to get tired.

"Perfect Mary. This will probably be the last move. I will use her ass for some fun and then put cum in her cunt since I can reach both from here."

"If you still don't mind, I would like to stay and watch you have your fun. I do enjoy watching your hard cock going in and out of her."

"Please do, I don't mind at all and I am sure she will enjoy having you watch her be used."

"I am sure she will."

"Mary do you have that tube with the lubrication we were using in her ass?"

"Mr. Simon, Elizabeth had it last and I am not sure where she put it."

"Oh, crap! I really wanted to fuck her ass."

"Mr. Simon, you could let her put her saliva on your cock and use that for lubrication."

"Excellent Mary. Like always, you saved the day. I am probably going to need your help. Her neck is tired. If you would grab a handful of her long hair and use it to pull her head up, I can put my cock back in her mouth and let her lubricate me."

I did not hear Mary say anything, but did feel the mattress give way as she climbed onto it. I felt her naked flesh as she settled her pussy directly on my bare ass as she sat on me. I could feel her fingers gathering up my hair and then a sharp pull on my hair forcing my head to be bent backward towards my back. My face was facing straight ahead as I saw Master standing in front of me and his cock only a couple inches from my mouth.

"Mary, that is perfect. Hold her right there."

I opened my mouth wide giving him a target into which to insert his cock back in my mouth. I was quick to cover it with a thick coat of my saliva to lubricate him. He pulled out and I heard him say, "Thanks Mary. I will take it from here." Her grip on my hair allowed me to lower my head as I felt her slide off my ass and to the side. I felt Master's weight added to the bed and again my long blonde hair made a perfect handle to pull my head back. I felt a sharp slap to each cheek of my ass. I felt two hands pulling my cheeks apart and figured it was Mary opening me up. Then came the familiar pressure of a cock trying to force its way past my sphincter and enter my ass.

He pushed until he was fully seated in my ass. He then began to ride me like a horse. He did not fuck my ass as hard as he had fucked my cunt, but it was still vigorous enough to cause some pain. I knew I could speed this up and add to his pleasure by bucking against him and fighting the ropes holding me in place.

"Look at her Mary, she is trying to buck me off like a cowboy in the rodeo."

I heard Mary clapping her hands and yelling, "Ride her Sir. Ride your slave's sweet little ass."

"I am Mary, this little filly is giving me quite a ride. My cock feels so good in her Mary. It is unfortunate you are not a man and know what it feels like to have your cock in a tight feminine ass. The sensation is incredible. I could fuck this ass all night."

I kept trying my best to buck him off, but I really didn't want him to stop. His cock was really feeling good now. "Get your cock out of me. I am not a horse. Get your cock out of my asshole." As I was issuing threats I kept bucking. He told Mary he was going to cum in my cunt, but I felt him begin to stiffen and then the hard push of a male intent on breeding his female caused him to push his manhood in deep. I could feel the pulsations in his cock as he filled my ass with his cum.

When he finished he fell forward onto my back and put his hand under my chin, letting go of my hair. He turned my head and gave me a long passionate kiss. I was convinced he was trying to tickle my throat, where his cock had been, with his tongue. He pulled back still holding my head and looking into my eyes. I was still securely bound to the bed and could still feel his cock in my ass. As he looked at me, we exchanged smiles.

"Thank you Master for allowing your humble slave to give you pleasure."

I felt him pull out of my ass and begin to untie my limbs. He lifted me from the bed and carried me in his arms over to the love seat. Both of us sat there naked as he held me, not as a submissive slave, but as his submissive lover. He was holding me tight to his body when I heard Mary say, "Mr. Simon I think it is time for me to go. Enjoy your slave, but remember one of you needs to make the call to have her picked up."

"Thank you Mary. I will have her make the call in a few minutes. First I want to enjoy this moment as long as I can."

"I understand Mr. Simon. Good night and I do hope we see her around here again."

"We will Mary, if there is any way possible for me to make it happen."

Mary left the room closing the door on her way out.

"While I wash up real quick, you better make that call. After you have given Mike the directions, we need to have the talk I have been dreading."

He rose setting me ever so gently back on the love seat. I watched him enter the bathroom and close the door. I knew he was giving me privacy to call Mike. I got up and found the note next to the phone with the address and directions to the house. I dialed Mike's number and waited for him to answer.

"Mike, this is Kristie."

"Oh baby, it is so good to hear your voice."

"Honey it has been a crazy weekend. I need you to come to Simon's home. Do you have something to write the directions on?"

"Yes just a second." I heard him say, "Erica, please bring me a pen and paper." There was a short pause then, "Okay baby, I have a pen and paper."

"Mr. Cole wrote these directions for me to give you." I read the instructions and had him read them carefully back to me. "Baby, we have some stuff we need to talk about when you get here."

He wanted to know what we needed to talk about and I told him it would be much better if we could speak face to face. He reluctantly agreed. I could hear the anxiety in his voice and told him, "Goodbye honey, we will talk when you get here."

"Okay, I need to run Erica back home and I will be on my way."

I saw Master open the door and told Mike I had to go but would see him at midnight. We each hung up. I turned to Master and told him he made a mess and I needed to clean the back of my legs since he deposited such a large load in me, it was running out of my ass and down my legs. He laughed and told me he would help. He grabbed a wash cloth and cleaned cum exiting my ass and then wiped my legs clean. He had to repeat the process cleaning cum flowing out of me a couple more times. I suggested just having him give me an enema, but he did not want to do that. He said, "Baby, if I give you an enema, it will clean all my cum out of you. I like to think as you leave here you will still be carrying some of me inside you."

As crazy as it sounded, I smiled kissed him and said, "I am honored to be marked with your cum as I leave here tonight. Master, if your slave could be so presumptuous to suggest, you might consider plugging her ass to prevent any more of your precious cum from leaking out. Your slave is ashamed when the cum leaking from her soils her Master, and his furniture."

"That is an excellent idea and I will not need to lubricate the plug since my cum has already lubricated my slave's ass."

To prevent further leakage I stood up, bent over and inserted my finger in my asshole just as he had instructed. It felt so humiliating standing like this plugging my ass with my own finger. Master went to retrieve the plug Mike had included in the duffel bag. When Master returned he allowed me to remove my finger. He then shoved the plug in my ass with one strong push. I was stretched adequately from the earlier fucking that it did not hurt. I actually enjoyed the feeling of fullness the plug provided. It reminded me of the fullness I felt when his cock was filling my ass.

Master turned my face to his. "Erica, my desire is that the plug remain in place until morning. Obviously I can only command you to keep it in until midnight, but if you keep it in until morning I will sleep soundly knowing a part of me is still with you."

"Master, I will keep your seed in my body as long as I can."

Smiling, he lifted my chin with his finger and tenderly kissed my lips. He then got a serious look on his face and said, "Come with me my pet. It is time for us to have our talk." He took my hand in his leading me back to the love seat. Again he took me on his lap and as we talked he gently stroked my body randomly with his fingers.

"You do remember what I asked, don't you."

"Yes Master I do."

"Have you given it much thought?"

"Yes, I have given it a lot of thought."

"Do you mind sharing your thoughts with me?"

"Master, this has been such a whirlwind weekend. With the one exception we need not discuss, I have enjoyed every single moment of it. Regardless of what happens tonight, both you and my husband will have a special place in my heart that nobody else will ever be able to touch. Master, I love my husband with everything that makes me who I am. Without him, none of this weekend would have happened and I would have never met you. We have what some would say is an Open Marriage, but it does have some conditions and limits. Both of us are free to have sex with others, but our agreement is to share with each other what happened, in detail. We have no secrets from each other. I have to admit, these discussions do make for some pretty hot sex between us."

I watched him as I spoke. He appeared to be listening intently to my every word.

"You have asked me if I would have a clandestine affair with you. The answer to that is as long as I am married to Mike, I would never do anything like that behind his back." As I said this I saw him give a slight nod of his head and a look, I interpreted, as one of understanding and maybe even a little bit of admiration for my loyalty to my husband.

"I don't think I need to tell you how much fun and excitement I have experienced this weekend. You have taken me so far beyond my expectations and my comfort zone it is hard to describe how my senses are alive like never before. I loved 99.999% of everything that has happened. You certainly do know how to push my limits like no other man has ever done before. I can't explain it, but in this very short amount of time I must confess that I do believe I have developed a very strong attraction to you. I don't know if I can call it love. I am not sure a true love can develop this fast under these conditions, but I do know I don't want to say good-bye. You are one of a kind and I am truly grateful our paths crossed. It is hard to explain, but my feelings for you are different than the love Mike and I share." I looked into his eyes and was having a hard time trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"I intend on having a serious conversation with Mike when he arrives to pick me up. If you have no objections, I do intend on greeting him at the door as I am dressed now, except with my shoes on, and I might brush my hair. You did mess it up just a bit." I grinned at him and gave him a small kiss on his closed lips bringing a smile to his face.

"It would rip my heart out to be forced to walk out the door and never again see you. I have some ideas and proposals I want to discuss with Mike. I believe my ideas could make all three of us happy as we go into the future. Unless Mike reacts totally out of character, I will leave here this evening, with him. I believe the relationship Mike and I share will be much different than it was prior to this weekend. You are responsible for revealing to me a side of me I had no clue even existed. Sure, I knew I was submissive and I knew I liked some pain with my sex, but Master, you opened my eyes wide to what lay deep inside me. Regardless of what the future brings, for that I will be forever grateful."

"I have always known I am submissive but you pushed that to a level I did not know existed within me. At least I did not know this personality of mine could exist outside my fantasy world." Verbalizing this to him made it even more significant. I had to have his understanding and maybe even his love. I could not help myself as I gave him a passionate kiss.

"Without going into what I am going to discuss with Mike, it is my desire that we come to an arrangement where I can have extended visits here with you and Elizabeth, such as we have had this weekend. Ideally, I would like the visit to be of a longer duration than a weekend. A lot will depend on how Mike reacts to my suggestions. Whatever it is, I will not let it be something that will harm my marriage. This is too complicated and important to rush it. I believe the three of us will have to discuss it quite a bit and decide what each of us wants. I fully expect Mike to call you sometime this week and discuss this with you. He may even call tomorrow. Normally I would take care of making the arrangements for us to get together, but after this weekend, I will be deferring all decisions like this to the two men in my life and will simply do as you both agree is best. Master, you are my first real Master and owner. Nothing will ever change that. What are your thoughts on any of this?"

As I waited for him to compose his thoughts, I spread my legs and reached down to take his cock in my hand. I was delighted to hear the deep moan of pleasure from him. I looked into his eyes and continued to stimulate his cock as he spoke. The same as he had been stimulating me as I spoke.

"Sweetheart, I told you in the beginning I am not a homewrecker, but you are one hell of a woman." I smiled as I continued to fondle him. I love watching this man's face as I ever so gently stroked his cock and he tried to concentrate on what he is saying. "I had no idea there would be such an emotional element to this. When I first heard of the auction I thought it would be fun to attend. Then when I saw your photo, I was determined to win the auction, if for no other reason than a chance to fuck such a beautiful woman. The further we got into it, your fantasy struck a chord in me. I never imagined this weekend would be anything more than a fun and intimate adventure with a very attractive woman. What actually happened was never even in a possibility my wildest imagination. Each time I pushed you I fully expected you to push back. Instead, your persona as a sex slave became even more resolute in your desire to experience your fantasy in real life. I never in my wildest dreams would have considered causing a woman pain, but in order to fulfill your fantasy we took a walk down that dark path and I learned something about myself. I learned I enjoyed inflicting a certain amount of pain, if my partner is receptive to and consents to the pain. When the others spanked you last night I almost shot cum all over the carpet, just from watching. And my sister, what can I say about her performance? She has some tendencies I had no idea even remotely existed. My hopes are high that we will be able to continue with some sort of arrangement. I want you to make sure of what you want and I trust you and Mike to discuss this. If he is excited about exploring this unusual relationship between the three of us, or at the very least agreeable for you and me to continue our adventure, I will be an extremely happy man."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers