Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did, but we had more fun watching you two. Every guy in the place was going wild trying to maneuver and cut in for a dance with you. The two of you were the hottest women on the dance floor and you were obviously in demand the most. There was no doubt those two guys you and Erin picked were elated having been selected by you. Honey, you both broke a lot of hearts tonight."

"I am sorry, but we could only pick one."

"I am just joking. They understood, but everyone had their fingers crossed in hopes you would pick them. Mike and I were approached by several guys who congratulated us and told us how hot you two are. It is not like we needed be told. Do you want to tell me about the guy you picked? You know you don't have to."

"Maybe later. Now I just want you to hold me and make me feel safe."

"Sure honey. I would like nothing better, but while we do that, we need to talk about whether we want to sail on to another location or stay here a little longer. What do you want to do?"

"I will do whatever everyone else wants, but it would not bother me to stay here at the resort a little longer if everyone else wants to stay."

"That is fine with me. We will talk about it in the morning. Have I told you how sexy you are?"

"Yes you have, but you can tell me a few more times. A girl never gets tired of hearing her man tell her."

"Baby, I love being your man."

Chapter 14 -- What is the Difference?

From the look on Sam's face the following morning, I could tell he enjoyed the night with Carla as much as I did with Erin. There is no argument that Erin is a hot little dish, but I was beginning to have some separation anxiety not being with Carla. I was going to suggest something at breakfast and see how the others reacted. I sure as hell didn't want to screw up things as they were.

Sam and I were on deck admiring the other boats in the harbor. It was not a big harbor, but we saw some very nice boats anchored in the harbor. Each of them had naked bodies scampering around on the decks. It was a voyeur's paradise for sure. We saw a couple of guys getting blow jobs and even a pair of women making out on deck with each other.

When the women came up with bacon, eggs and coffee we pointed out the lesbian pair to Erin and Carla. Erin laughed and asked, "Can either of you please explain what it is about two women making out with each other that turns men on so much? I know the women are enjoying each other, but what fascinates men so much about it?"

I looked at Sam and motioned with my hand for him to take this question. He looked at me saying, "Thanks a lot good buddy." Then looking at the women he said, "Who knows what it is that lights our fire? Maybe we just find it hot that two soft and sexy women can enjoy each other's touch. We know how sexy a woman's body can be and I guess we just like watching two women enjoying what we enjoy."

Carla decided to get in on the conversation. "Yea, but you guys are revolted seeing two guys make out. Erin and I neither one are revolted seeing two women embracing each other or even tasting a little pussy. You guys and your reaction to that is quite a different story. Even the thought of touching another guy's cock has you ready to scream and vomit."

I was thinking about the day before when Sam and I were in the water and touched each other discovering we were both turned on. I looked at him and could tell he was thinking the same thing. Erin saw us and looked at Carla. She leaned in to whisper something in Carla's ear. They nodded at each other over what Erin had said, then looked at us. Erin said, "Okay guys. Give it up. What is going on?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "What are you talking about?"

"What were you just thinking when Carla said what she did? You both had guilty looks on your faces. What happened that you haven't told us about?"

Sam jumped in. "Honey, it wasn't anything. We were just thinking about something we saw."

Erin wasn't giving up on what she saw as a goal scored. "Bull shit, I know better Mr. Bean. I have been married to you too long for you to pull that shit on me. I know you a lot better than you think. Give it up, NOW."

Sam made a half-hearted attempt to divert her from the present course. He pointed to himself then to me. "Married to me, but I thought you were his wife."

Erin had her arms folded under her breasts with the look even I could tell was that she was locked on to something. "Nice try, but it isn't going to work. You might as well confess, we will get it out of you eventually and you may not like what you are going to be doing without until we learn the truth. You may even have to learn to jerk each other off because you aren't getting a female hand around those cocks."

Sam and I traded looks of surrender. She was right and there was nothing at this point we were going to be able to do to change this conversation. I nodded to Sam and he spilled the beans telling them about us watching the two of them from our vantage point in the water and how we felt each other to see if the other was excited. Sam proudly said, "So you see, we didn't scream or vomit when we touched another cock."

Erin had moved her hands on her hips and was staring intently at us. "So boys, what was so hard about admitting to becoming aroused. It is not like you sucked each other off. Back to our point, why was it so hard for you to admit, but still your eyes are bulging watching those two women, who I must admit do look very sexy?"

I saw an opportunity and jumped into the conversation, "I have an idea. I was thinking about this cruise wife and cruise husband thing. This has been so much fun and..."

Erin interrupted me asking, "Mike are you attempting to change the subject and avoid the point of this conversation?"

"Absolutely not Baby. I thought you were finished."

Erin looked at Carla and said, "They both are so full of shit it is beginning to smell like a sewer plant around here."

Carla offered, "Honey, you have to forgive them. After all they are just men and have difficulty communicating with the higher intellect of a woman. It is probably best for us to just ignore them and let them fantasize."

Erin grinned and dropped to her knees in front of Carla. Gripping Carla's hips Erin pulled her toward her and looked up to Carla saying, "You are probably right," just before she started sucking on Carla's clit. Carla leaned against the wheel post to steady herself. Sam and I were mesmerized by the site going on right in front of us. Sam and I both began stroking our cocks. Carla saw what was going on and said, "Stop that right now!" We were startled by her admonition. Erin looked away from Carla's pussy to see what all the commotion was about. Carla said, "Either you boys stroke each other's cock or you wait until we are finished and we will do it for you, but you are not to touch your own cock. Is that clear?" We both nodded our heads like scolded school boys.

Carla looked back down and said, "Now sweetie, where were you before the nasty boys began playing with themselves?" Erin didn't say anything she just pushed her face back into Carla's pussy.

Sam and I watched, with pre-cum running down our cocks, as Carla came with a shudder of her entire body as she held Erin's head tight against her until her orgasm subsided.

Erin stood up and kissed me. I held her tight as I tasted my wife's pussy juices on my cruise wife's mouth and face. "She does taste really good, don't you think?"

"Hell yes, her pussy is great, and it was so hot watching the two of you."

Sam grabbed Carla pulling her onto the bench seat beside him. "Let's eat while the food is still hot. The women on this boat are always hot. We can eat them whenever we want."

***

After breakfast we decided to stay at the resort at least one more day. There was something about the resort Carla wasn't telling us that had her interest. I suspected it had to do with the guy who returned her blindfolded. I wondered if she was interested in learning who he was. If it was what I thought, this could be fun.

Erin asked, "Honey, you started to say something when I interrupted you. What was it you wanted to say?"

I answered her saying, "Nothing really, I just wondered if you and Carla wanted to be with your own husband one night. I love it the way it is, but I do miss Carla and thought maybe the rest of you might feel the same. I don't think we should switch until we leave the resort since they have us matched up with our cruise spouse. It would only be for a few hours, or whatever you guys want to do. We can wait until we get back home, if you would rather do that. I was just throwing out the idea. I am perfectly happy with the current situation as well."

Sam spoke up. "I think Mike has a good idea. When we leave the resort, maybe even for a few hours we spend back with our own wife. I am having a lot of fun with Carla, but it might be nice to spend a little time back with Erin. I do love both of you ladies and will never forget this vacation. I certainly hope this cruise becomes an annual event for us."

I looked at the women. "Girls, do you have any thoughts on the idea?"

Erin stuck out her lower lip and looked down to the deck saying, "Honey, it is okay if you don't find me sexy enough and already want to dump me. At least Sam will take me back for a few hours."

Carla jumped on this theme. "Erin it will be okay. Sam didn't even fight to keep me, he is ready to throw me over the rail to the fishes as well. Maybe we need to go back to the island. I think we can find some studs there who will appreciate a couple foxy chicks."

Erin began sniffling as if crying. "Yea, maybe that is what we need to do. Maybe we can get jobs as the island whores."

Sam looked at me and we both nodded our heads. I grabbed Erin and he grabbed Carla. We tossed both of them over the side rail and into the water. Both came up sputtering and laughing as they swam to the boarding ladder. Climbing aboard both knelt on the deck and began sucking their cruise husband's cock. Sam and I glanced at each other and smiled. Life is very good onboard Clothing Optional.

Chapter 15 -- Another Day in Paradise

Waking next to a beautiful naked woman, a breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee served with a blow job. If this isn't paradise, I am not sure what paradise must be. The group had decided to stay another day at the resort. The girls cleaned up the galley as Sam and I lowered the dingy into the water and locked everything up, as Felix had advised.

Sam and I helped the girls into the boat and we headed toward the place on the beach where everyone tied up their dingy. Erin and Carla headed to the office to check in with Allison and see what activities were planned for today. Sam and I found a table with an umbrella and a bar located conveniently nearby. We ordered drinks and began checking out all the naked women wandering about. Sam and I both like smaller tits, just like both our wives have. Some we saw were huge and didn't look natural. They may have been, but they didn't fit the bodies they were on. We saw a few women who had tiny tits. They were almost flat chested. We saw several same sex couples. We agreed that two women walking hand and hand together was hot, but two men did not excite us at all. We really had nothing against them it was just that they didn't excite us like the ladies.

We saw Erin and Carla exit the office as we saw them scan the area looking for us. We stood up and waived our arms to get their attention to let them know where we parked our butts. Even before they got to the table I had headed to the bar to get each of them a drink. I returned with two cold tropical drinks. I even had the bartender put two little umbrellas in their glasses.

I was anxious and asked, "Okay what is the party tonight?"

Erin gave me a huge grin wrapping her fingers around my cock. "It is a whole day event. Starting with an auction to raise money for charity, men will be sold and serve as male sex slaves for twelve hours."

Sam was reading my mind when he said, "What the fuck did you say?"

Carla said, "She said it is male sex slave night. The men volunteer, or the women volunteer their men, to be sold as sex slaves. They are auctioned off to the highest bidder. The cool part is all of the money collected will be given to charity."

I said, "Why not auction off the women. That would raise more money?"

"If you remember, it was the women who were blindfolded last night. Today it is the men."

"So the men have to volunteer? No problem, we simply will not volunteer and can watch the others. This might be fun." Sam and I clinked our glasses at our good fortune.

Erin said, "I don't think you boys were listening. Carla told you the men can volunteer, but the women can also volunteer their men to be auctioned. We knew you would want to help charity so we saved you two the trouble and have already volunteered you. Both of you are now officially registered to become sex slaves for twelve hours."

"SAY WHAT?"

"Yes honey, you are going to be put on display and whoever wants to donate the most to charity can have you as their sex slave. You even get a free collar and leash. They fasten the collar around your cock and balls then attach a leash to it. You get led all over the grounds, or wherever your new owner wants to take you. Cheer up, it will be fun."

Sam and I had not counted on this. It did sound like a lot of fun, IF it was the women being auctioned. We were screwed and we both knew it. If we didn't go along with this, there would be hell to pay. I thought to myself it can't be that bad. Some woman will buy me and I will fuck her all day. What can be so bad about that? Erin was right, this might be fun after all.

Carla said, "The auction starts at noon. You have two hours of freedom before your cocks and balls are auctioned off. You will be auctioned off one at a time and will become the property of the highest bidder until midnight."

Sam was the first to concede the loss. "Okay, where are we supposed to go and what do we have to do?"

Carla said, "Babe, it is not a big deal. You just report to the auction block at 11:30 and they will put the collar and leash on you. Then at noon the auction begins."

Sam looked at me and said, "Mike, this might be fun. We might as well get plastered before this all takes place."

Erin cut him off. "You guys can't drink any more. You can't be drunk. If you are drunk they are afraid you will not be able to perform for your owner. Did we mention you have to show the crowd a hard cock while on the auction block? You have to get it hard before you go up on the auction block."

I was standing firm on this. "No way, I am not jerking off in front of all these people."

Erin was ready for me to resist. "Honey, if you don't want to, you don't have to, they do have volunteers ready to come out on the stage and get you hard before the auction begins, but they do it with you on the auction block. I suggest you make yourself hard beforehand. It will much less embarrassing. Allison said they will not begin to auction a slave until he is hard."

I knew we were screwed. "Shit, you two are going to owe us big time when this is over."

I saw Carla look at Erin as they exchanged a grin. I demanded, "What's up with you two? What are you not telling us?"

Erin gave me a sincere look and said, "Honey we told you everything, I think. Carla, do you remember anything we forgot to tell them?"

"No, I can't think of a thing."

"Me neither. Maybe you guys just have a guilty conscience for throwing us in the water this morning."

"Oh shit, girls, it was just a joke. Seriously, you are not holding that against us are you?"

Erin gave me a smile I knew was not sincere. She squeezed my balls and said, "Honey trust us. We don't hold grudges. We know it was all in fun and so is this."

Sam and I looked at each other knowing we were screwed and we were certain there was something about this that we were not being told. The question was how to prove it before it was too late.

A little after 11:00 the girls told us we need to head to the auction block. When we got there we saw several other men, but there wasn't anyone we knew. The girls were sticking close to us evidently to make sure we didn't sneak out the back way. We saw Allison arrive and knew our fates were sealed. She looked at us then winked at Carla and Erin. That was enough for me to know we had been set up.

"Girls, tell us what the fuck is going on?"

Erin said, "Nothing babe, we were just saying hi to Allison."

Allison came down in the crowd and was handing out the collars and leashes to the women. The collars had a small padlock. Several women were circulating through the men and were attaching the collars. They placed the collar across the cock then buckled it tightly behind the scrotum. There was a small ring in the middle of the collar that was on top of the cock. The leash was then clipped to this ring. A lock secured the collar preventing it from being removed. We saw the wives had the keys. I watched as they pulled the leather collar tight placing the padlock through the buckle on each of the collars. The leash was secured to the collar with a matching lock. Neither the collar nor the leash were coming off without the key. To complete the humiliation, the other end of each leash was then locked to a bar at the back of the platform.

I asked neither of the women in particular, "Did anyone ask Allison how many of the guys volunteered and how many were volunteered by someone else?"

Erin answered, "Yea, we discussed that with Allison. She said this group is like most of the male sex slave auctions." She looked at Carla and then back at Sam and me. "As I was saying, she said this is a pretty typical group. All of the guys were volunteered by a woman."

I looked at Sam and shrugged my shoulders. I said, "Wonder what other surprises we have in store for us?"

Carla and Erin grinned at each other then told us they were going out front to get their seats so they could watch us be sold. Carla spoke up, "Oh shit Erin. I almost forgot. I think I know what you were talking about."

"What was that?"

"We did tell them the people in the crowd would bid on them right?"

Erin nodded her head and said, "Yea, I think so."

"And we told them they would be sold to the highest bidder didn't we?"

"Yea, I am pretty sure we did."

"Good I thought maybe we forgot to tell them that part."

Erin said, "I am pretty sure we told them everything." As if she was thinking she looked up and held up her finger as if she just remembered something, "Carla, we did tell them the bidders are not all women, didn't we?"

Just as Erin said that they started giggling and scampered off and out of our reach. We could hear them giggling as we stood there with the leash locked to a bar secured to the back side of the stage. I turned to Sam and said, "Buddy, I think we are screwed."

"Mike, I just hope it is not us who gets screwed."

Allison appeared and said, "Gentlemen, thank you all for being such good sports and volunteering. Yea, I know, none of you really volunteered, but that is just a technical point." She grinned at us, then continued, "Remember we need to play this up, all the money raised today goes to charity. You will be auctioned to the highest bidder and will be the winning bidder's sex slave until midnight tonight. It is all in good fun and very erotic for both you and the bidders. We need for all of you to have a hard cock when you come up on the stage. That is part of the sexual energy of the event. The collars will help to act like a cock ring and will help you maintain an erection. If you can't get hard, we have some volunteers here to help. If you need help, I will most likely be offered in a very embarrassing manner. I suggest you do it yourself of have a buddy help you before you get up there. I need to get up and get this event started. Remember to have fun and it is for charity. Your leash will be unlocked by your escort. Just follow her up the steps and do as you are instructed. It is a piece of cake and trust me, it is a lot of fun for everyone."