Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

She turned and headed up the steps. I was surprised to see Allison was wearing a pair of sexy stilettos. We could hear the loud speakers as she welcomed the crowd. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen. We have several hunks of prime male cock we have to offer today for your bidding. Rules are simple, the high bid wins the property for their personal male sex slave until midnight tonight. The winning bidder must return their sex slave back here by midnight where they will be returned to their significant others and friends. You may do anything as long as it is consensual. Remember, these men sort of volunteered for this, so be nice to them. It is all in good erotic fun. All money raised will be donated to some of the charities that help children on our neighboring islands. Open your wallets and bid high it is for a good cause and lots of fun. Today is one of those days sexual activity is permitted on the entire island, but only for the slaves and their owners. The owners can permit others to use their slave, but a slave has to be one of the parties involved. This is to promote our charity auction and to get more people involved.

As you know, normally open sexual activity is limited to certain areas, but to encourage and promote the slave auction, we relax that rule for the participants from now until midnight. The slaves are also allowed to attend the evening event as long as the rules for this are followed. You be given a copy of the conditions you must follow to take a male sex slave to the event. If you are all ready, let's have some fun and sell some hot red blooded slave meat, while we help our charities. We will now begin with our first auction of sex slave number one."

Sam and I watched as a cute young woman unlocked the leash of the first guy in the line from the rail. She led him up the steps onto the platform. We both noticed he had been stroking himself and his very impressive cock was hard and sticking straight out. The girl kept a tight pull on his leash, which only made his cock harder and displayed his balls more prominently. As they started up the steps we overheard her tell him he had to stop stroking his cock and could not touch it until after he was sold.

There were several in front of us, so we had time to listen to the activity above us and think about what the girls had gotten us into. The guys closest to the front of the line were stroking themselves.

We could hear the auction and I had to hand it to Allison, she was effective in getting the crowd fired up. The bidding began at $20 and had risen to $320 when she declared the slave sold. Upon the announcement the first man had been sold, the same young lady who had escorted the first man onto the platform was leading the second man in line up the steps. Again, his manhood was standing proud leading the way as she pulled on his leash. After this guy, there were three more before it would be my turn. Sam would follow immediately after me.

Once the escort had the man up on stage, she returned and unlocked the next man in line, holding his leash and waited to hear the declaration of SOLD. She would then start up the steps leading the next guy to be sold. She gave each guy the same admonition regarding touching his cock once they started up the steps.

She was a cute little thing. It seemed strange and sort of erotic seeing her standing there naked holding a leash locked onto a collar wrapped around a naked man's cock and balls.

Not knowing how long we had before the sale of those before us would be completed I told Sam we better get prepared for when it was our turn. It felt really strange stroking our cocks with this woman watching us. It even felt strange since we each had a narrow leather collar wrapped and buckled tightly around our cock and scrotum where it was buckled tightly and locked to a leather leash about four feet in length. The collar had the words "Sex Slave" stamped into it with the lettering was clearly visible.

I continued to try to stimulate my cock to harden. I could see the next guy in line was trying frantically to jerk his cock to hardness. The escort was even talking to him and trying to get him hard. Evidently she was not allowed to help him. All too soon for the poor guy, came the signal he was next. I saw the escort tell him something. She must have told him he had to stop since he let go of his cock as she tightened the leash and led him up the steps. Those of us waiting could hear Allison on the loud speakers.

"What do we have here? There was a collective Ahhhhh from the crowd. It looks like our next property to be sold is not ready to be sold. We never sell a slave unless the buyers can see what they are bidding on. Never fear folks, we are prepared for these sorts of situations. We have volunteers ready to assist. George, can you help this poor slave to overcome his problem?"

Sam looked at me with wide eyes. "Did she just call a guy up to get him hard?" I nodded my head letting him know that was how I heard it too. "She said it would be embarrassing, I had no idea it would be a guy. I thought they said a woman would help us."

Sam and I began frantically jerking our cocks as we listened. "George is one of our regulars here at the resort. He and his partner Scott are always ready and willing to help out in situations like this. It is strange how they know just what to do to help those with these shy man difficulties. If our property had been gay, we have some ladies ready to help. It is more fun this way, don't you think?" There was applause and several shouts of encouragement from the crowd. "George be gentle, we don't want him damaged for his new owner." The crowd was laughing. I could only imagine what they were doing to the poor guy. There was silence for a minute or two then Allison's voice came back on the speakers. "See folks. This is why George is one of our best. Let me feel that hard meat now. Yes folks, this is one very hard cock and will give you lots of fun. We can now start the bidding."

As we listened it was obvious the crowd didn't like the fact the guy had to be helped. He only brought $75 and it sounded like the high bid came from a gay couple.

Sam and I were getting very close now. The escort came down and unlocked the guy in front of me. She looked at me then Sam and asked, "Aren't you two guys from that boat Clothing Optional?"

"Yes we are. Our wives thought it would be great fun to volunteer us for the auction."

"I love it. Your wives sound like women who have lots of fun. Don't worry about it, this is all in fun. Trust me, you will have a great time. Didn't they take part in the dance last night?"

"Yes, we all did. It was fun."

"Trust me, this is even better. Just relax and enjoy yourselves." She looked at our cocks then said, "But don't relax too much." Then smiled and pointed at our softening cocks.

I was next up right after the guy she just started leading up the steps. I grabbed my cock and began jerking it as I was thinking of Erin on her knees showing me her mouth full of cum. I had images in my mind of the two of them on the deck making out in front of Sam and me. My cock began to respond and was hard by the time the escort came back. She looked at my cock and smiled. "Nice to see you recovered. I suggest you keep stroking it until we start up the steps. You have to stop then, but don't worry the collar will keep you hard long enough to get through the auction, or at least it should."

She unlocked the leash from the bar and stood there watching me jerk off. It was embarrassing and arousing at the same time. "Look at my tits and my cunt. That usually helps the guys. Think about how much you would like to sink that hard meat in me and feel my muscles milk that cum out of your balls."

I was hard as a rock when she said, "Honey, be careful, you don't want to cum." I slowed down as we heard the announcement the guy was sold and it was now my turn. "Let go of your cock. Honey, it is time now to meet your owner for the next twelve hours. Stay behind me far enough to keep the leash tight so I am pulling on your balls. It looks better with them pulled out ahead of you."

She pulled on the leash and I could see it pulling my balls out and displaying them nicely under my cock. I followed her up the steps where she handed the leash to Allison. She headed back toward the steps and said, "Good luck stud," as she was passing by me.

Allison gave me a sly grin and said loud enough for just me to hear, "Baby, this is going to be fun." Then she put the microphone to her lips and began. "Ladies and gentlemen this is the Captain of Clothing Optional, one of the boats anchored in the harbor. He is a cute one don't you think. Look at that nice cock." She gave the leash several tugs causing my cock to bounce for the crowd. "Just think what you can do with that meat. You guys out there, take a look at that fine firm ass. I bet it is really tight."

Shit! She was marketing me to the gay guys. What had I gotten myself into? Erin and Carla were going to pay for this, but it was my ass being sold. I had to get through this and make it to midnight, and then I would strangle them.

"The couples from this boat have been great guests. Their wives were in the dance last night and I hear a couple of our male guests were very happy last night. I have it on good authority they got a very good night's sleep afterwards." The crowd was laughing. "Erin and Carla do you mind? Would you please stand up so the guests know who you are?" I saw them stand from their seats in the second row as the crowd erupted in applause.

"Yes we are so happy to have them spending time with us. It is always nice with a beautiful woman shows up, but this boat brought us two." She clapped her hands for the wives. "Thank you ladies. The ladies volunteered their husbands. Mike here is Erin's husband and I want us to show our guests how generous we are with our charities. Let's start the bidding at $100."

Soon the bidding had risen to $650. The high bid was currently from a gay couple. I was mortified that they would be the high bidder. Just as I feared, I was screwed. I saw an attractive older woman bid $700. I looked at the gay couple and thankfully they were shaking their heads indicating they couldn't beat the bid. I glanced down at Erin and Carla who were grinning from ear to ear. Allison was trying to get someone to bid higher and finally gave up declaring I had been sold for $700.

Another woman, I had not noticed came and took the leash from Allison just as she was telling me, "Thanks for being a good sport Mike. Just for your info, and don't tell the girls I told you, they were not going to let any gay guys buy you, but they wanted you to sweat it. They are so much fun, I just love them."

My new owner came and took the leash pulling hard on it as she led me back to the chairs to watch. "Honey you are so cute. I thought you might like to see your buddy be sold." She had me sit in the chair next to her as she took up the slack in the leash. She rested her hand across my thigh with the backs of her fingers barely touching my cock. When she would pull on the leash my cock and scrotum would be pulled firmly up against her hand.

I saw Sam being led up on the platform and was relieved to see his cock was hard. As I listened to Allison, my owner was fondling my cock and squeezing my balls. Some of the others in our immediate vicinity were watching us. She leaned toward me and whispered in my ear, "My name is Elizabeth. Just call me Beth." I nodded my head and felt her grip my cock tightly as she turned to watch Sam being sold. The same gay couple was bidding on Sam and took it to their limit of $650. Allison was able to get a bid of $675 from a woman about Beth's age. She had a nice body, but I thought Beth had a better figure and Beth's breasts were much firmer. After Sam had been sold Beth told me we were leaving.

After we had cleared the area of the auction, Beth said, "Okay honey, you and I are going to have lots of fun. When we are out and about you will follow me and keep your leash tight. I want to feel those balls pulling on the leash. You better like pussy, because you are going to be eating a lot of it and I love getting my pussy eaten."

"Yes ma'am, I like to eat pussy."

"I bet you were afraid those guys were going to buy you. Am I right on that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I thought so. Now you are to call me Beth, ma'am makes me sound so old."

"Yes Beth, I am sorry."

"I saw those wives of you and your buddy. Those are some hot numbers for sure! I bet they can keep those balls of yours drained, can't they?"

"Yes Beth they are very sexy ladies."

"Just between the two of us and I give you my word it will go no further, do you and your buddy ever switch wives?"

I thought about answering her and wondered if I should tell her the truth or not. What difference did it make in this situation? I was sold at a slave auction where everyone was walking around naked and fucking everyone else. "Yes ma'am we have been with each other's wife."

She clapped her hands together in her apparent excitement. "I knew it! I just knew you were a fun loving bunch. It would be hard to pick out which one of them is the sexiest. Both of them are so fucking hot. I would not mind tasting their pussies. Do they like girls?"

Did this woman want me or was she after our wives? "They prefer men, but have been known to enjoy the taste of pussy."

"Oh my, please pardon me. You probably think I am crazy. I am a lot like your wife. I too like women, but I simply adore a nice hard cock and you have a very nice one. I was immediately impressed when you came up on the platform. Several others around me commented on your nice hard cock. I felt so bad for the man earlier who was soft when he was presented."

Beth sat in a chair at one of the umbrella tables. "Mike would you please get me a Manhattan from the bar? Just tell them to charge it to my room. They know me very well."

"Yes ma'am."

"Here, you carry your leash while you are away from me."

I took the leash connected to my manly equipment and headed to the bar. Along the way I got several comments from ladies seated at tables and even felt some fingers squeeze my ass along the way. Upon returning I gave the drink to Beth who took it as she grinned and asked, "I see you got some attention along the way. Do you like being a sex toy?"

"I really never thought about it."

"That collar around your cock and balls makes you free game. I am the only one who can have sex with you in public, but anyone who wants to touch you is permitted to do so, unless prohibited by your owner. Personally, it turns me on to watch them grope you. It was just your ass this time, but as the day progresses they will get more aggressive. You can expect to feel their hands on your cock and those precious balls."

"Beth, I really did not mind it at all. It is sort of fun."

"I thought you might like it. Honey looking at you is making me so damn horny. Please get that adorable ass under the table and lick my clit until I tell you to stop. If you feel anyone touch you, don't stop or pay any attention to them."

I knew this was coming and decided to enjoy it and not worry about everyone watching me. As I licked her clit she was moaning and had her hand on my head guiding me. Her pussy juice was flowing freely. Her pussy was soaked. Now and then I felt fingers being drug over my back but did not look up to see who it was. Beth told me to get on my hands and knees so my ass would be easier to reach. I did as she said and felt several people stroke my ass and a few reached between my legs and squeezed my scrotum. Some simply stroked my cock a few times. I heard different women telling Beth what a great buy she had made and hoped she had fun with her slave.

Beth took my head in both hands and held me tightly in place. I didn't think much about it, thinking she might be coming close to an orgasm. That was when I felt hands on my ass and this time the hands were not just a quick feel or squeeze, but whoever it was lingered for a while and continued to feel me for quite some time. All the while, my cock was being stroked and my balls were being squeezed. I even felt a finger enter my ass. All the time Beth held me tightly against her pussy. The fingers were removed and then I heard a familiar voice. I heard Erin and Carla's voices. "Enjoy him and make sure you keep him busy taking care of you."

I knew then exactly what had happened. Beth and Carla were the hands and fingers I had just felt. They were standing there talking to this woman whose pussy I was eating. I heard Beth talking to the girls. "Here ladies, this is the fun part. You haven't had a chance to play with this."

What in the hell was she talking about? Then I realized Beth had given one of the women the leash. I felt my cock and balls being tugged from between my legs as they were pulling on it from behind me. They pulled several times.

I heard Erin talking to Carla. "Look Carla, his cock is really jerking around. Maybe we need to get a couple of these to control them on the boat." It did not hurt, but was humiliating knowing they were playing with my cock and balls while people were probably standing around watching. "Here Carla, you can play with my husband's breeding tools if you want. It is really fun." Evidently Carla now had my leash in her hands. I could tell the intensity and way the leash was being played with had changed from when Erin had control. It was not more or less erotic, it was just different.

"Girls, would you like to give my slave a kiss."

I heard both of them answer that they would. "Please forgive me, he has me smeared all over his face, but if you don't mind a little pussy juice, go right ahead." She released my head and pushed me away from her pussy.

I looked up to see the girls standing there. Erin reached down and helped me to my feet. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a hot kiss. While we were in a lip lock her fingers were wrapped around my hard cock. She released my cock as we broke lip contact. Carla was next and she just looked into my eyes then moved to hug me as her fingers found my cock just like Erin's had done. Carla whispered into my ear, "Baby, I love you so much! You are such a good sport about all this. You are such a fucking hot stud. Have fun with Beth and don't even think about Erin and me."

Carla's grip on my cock tightened as she whispered in my ear. I could tell her grip was revealing her emotions. As stupid as it sounds I knew the intensity of her grip on my cock was her way of showing me how much she loved me. She backed up a little and gave me one of the most passionate kisses she had given me in a very long time. As far as Beth knew, Carla was Sam's wife. I wondered what she thought about this level of passion with a woman she believed was my friend's wife.

As we broke contact I heard Beth say to Erin, "Honey you better watch your friend here, I do believe she likes your husband and that hard cock of his."

Erin laughed and said, "Yea we are all pretty close. Her husband is just as hot as mine. We are going to go wander around and see if we can find him and his new owner."

"Good luck to both of you. And Erin, thanks a million for sharing your husband with me."

I watched as the girls waved back over their shoulders as they were walking away. Carla's whispered words to me made me feel so good. As hot as Erin was, I would never ever trade Carla for her. Having both of them for my enjoyment made my world perfect.

"Honey, I simply must get that cock in me. Call me old fashioned, but I like a man to fuck me in private. Let's head to my room and let me get a sample of that beautiful piece of fuck meat you have between your legs."

I followed behind as she had instructed keeping the leash tight. She loved jerking on the leash every now and then pulling my balls and cock forward. It really did feel good. I was hoping she would not make me cum before we reached her room.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers