Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked on my leash pulling me up next to her. She gripped my cock and looked into my eyes. "I know a secret and I can keep the secret, but you have to come clean with me."

"What do you mean?"

"You and your buddy are fucking each other's wife."

"Yes, I told you we had done that."

"No, that is not what I mean. You are pretending your wife is your buddy's wife. You don't need to deny it, I know it is true. I just want to hear you admit it."

"Are you telling me you think Erin is Sam's wife and Carla is mine?"

"Exactly"

"What makes you think that?"

"Honey, am not stupid or blind. I am a woman and no woman kisses a man like that lady did unless she is head over heels in love with him. That was not your buddy's wife who kissed you back there. That my friend was a woman who is so madly in love with you she could not help but showing it. I watched her hand and this poor cock almost got popped she was squeezing him so hard. Not to mention that kiss, hell man, that kiss could easily revive a dead man. That was smoking hot!"

I smiled, but didn't say anything. "Okay that grin and non-answer is good enough for me. I just wanted you to know that this old lady knows when she sees a woman who is in love with a man. I want you to know how fucking lucky you are to have found a woman like that. I envy the four of you fucking around and having a great time, but you remember at the end of this vacation, that woman is so much in love with you it hurts. I simply want you to realize what you have there. That was a beautiful thing watching the two of you together. That does not mean you are off the hook being my sex slave. I have no problem using your wife's hubby for some of my own fun. By the way, that petite little thing you are pretending is your wife. She is a little hottie herself. What a cute little thing she is. You and our buddy are truly very lucky men."

She stood there still gripping my cock. I smiled at her and said, "Beth, you are a pretty observant lady. I do appreciate what you said about Carla and trust me, I know how lucky I am. I do have a question for you."

"What could that be?"

"Are you going to use that cock you bought, or just stand there squeezing it?"

She grinned and put her arms around my neck. "Slave carry your mistress to her bed."

Beth was bigger than Erin or even Carla, but she was still a relatively small woman. I easily picked her up off the ground and into my arms. She kissed me then pointed the direction toward her room.


Continued in Part 4...