Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was very excited about the opportunity to talk to Beth. At the insistence of Carla and Erin I was still wearing the cock/ball collar with the leash. They had taken Sam's off, but told me I had to leave mine on until after we saw Beth. What could I say? I had no choice but to agree. After all, they held the keys to release me. Erin wanted to lead me by the leash. Several people saw us and most of the women had words of encouragement for Erin. I heard a few say "You go girl" or "A cock on a leash is the perfect place for it" along with other equally demoralizing comments.

We finally arrived at Beth's room. Carla knocked on the door. The door opened almost immediately. Carla asked, "Are we too early?"

"Not at all, come on in." She grabbed my cock and said, "I bet this one slept well last night."

Erin answered, "Yea, they both crashed as soon as they hit the bed."

"You didn't bring Erin's husband?"

Carla said, "No, we left him behind to relax. We were not sure you wanted him to come along."

"It does not matter. Erin will see what we do and be able to surprise him when you get back home."

Carla was inquisitive. "Beth, just what did you two do? Mike hasn't told us anything."

"We did a lot didn't we honey. I see you still have his collar and leash on him. I am so glad you didn't take it off. We used it a lot. I must confess, I think I had more fun with it than he did."

Carla was so anxious to hear all the details. "You said something about BDSM, but before you tell me about that, I want to know something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"You and Patricia both figured out that I am Mike's wife, not Erin. How did you both figure that out so fast?"

"I can't answer for Patricia, but I knew shortly after you and Erin stopped by after I won the auction. The way you two looked at each other left no doubt in my mind there was something between the two of you that was much deeper than a sexy vacation on a sail boat. The spark between Mike and Erin was certainly there but it was one of lust and fun. Who could blame Mike? How could any man resist fucking that sexy little thing?" Erin blushed when she heard this. "But the spark between you and Mike was different. Honey you are one fucking hot number, but your husband looks at you differently than he does Erin. There is so much love mixed in with the lust and fun. The fact you two are deeply in love is very obvious. I knew instantly the deep and lasting love was between the two of you. My guess is that Patricia picked up on the same thing. One thing about being in a place where there is no clothing to hide the body, it allows you to see deeper than just a person's individual sex appeal. Don't get me wrong, I love sexy naked bodies, but in this environment everyone is exposed and after you get used to the nudity all around you, it is easier to read people without all their clothing.

Both Carla and Erin, in unison, said "Interesting."

"Okay, let's get to what you came here for and have some fun with this sexy man. Mike, you know what to do. Get down on your knees at the side of the bed."

I remembered doing this yesterday. As I quickly remembered it had not been an entirely pleasant experience, but I did remember I had an amazing orgasm. I lowered myself to my knees at the side of the bed. Carla and Erin took up positions where they could see everything, but stay out of Beth's way.

"Okay honey, we are going to do just what we did yesterday so your women can do this to you when you get back home. There will be very little that will be new for you today. The ladies need to see how this is done."

As I got into position she told me to press myself up tight against the side of the bed and remain in place while she secured me. I felt her pulling my leash tight as she attached it to whatever she had used yesterday. Again she had me secured so I could not get up. If anything, it felt like I was even tighter against the bed today. I had almost forgotten about the blindfold, then she was securing my wrists behind my back.

Just like yesterday, I could not see what she was doing. Today Carla and Erin could see everything. For me, knowing they were watching made it more fun. Next I felt her hand between my legs as she was playing with my cock and my balls. I remembered this feeling really well. Her finger traced over my ass and I remembered feeling her finger enter me. I was beginning to like having things stuffed in my ass. I heard her going through the drawers just like she did before. I could hear her talking. "Carla, would you please take care of this last detail before we get started?"

I had no idea what she would be having Carla do. Carla hadn't been here when we did this before. It became perfectly clear as I felt the cloth being shoved into my open mouth. She used her fingers to keep pushing it all in.

"Thanks honey. That will help muffle his screams a little, but he can still get quite loud. I suggest when you girls do this at home that you use the panties you have been wearing all day. If he is like most men, the fresh scent of you on the panties will arouse him the most. Never use clean panties if you have some you have been wearing."

I felt Beth's hand stroking my ass cheeks. I remembered her fingers teasing me as she gently grazed my anus. Her fingers closed around my testicles. Just like yesterday, I was about to cum. Suddenly she released my balls and her fingers were gone. I was trying to remember what happened next. I could hear her whispering to Carla and Erin, but could not make out what they were saying.

As I was waiting and trying to remember, it happened. Once it happened I remembered distinctly the sensation of the hornets stinging my ass. I heard the snap and crack of the leather on my flesh.

Just like before, I screamed out in pain but the panties did muffle my scream. I waited trying to remember what came next. That was when the leather strap landed across my ass again, followed by several other blows to my ass. I remembered her stopping and then feeling her hand return to my cock. Her stroking of my cock felt wonderful. I remember mistakenly thinking she was stroking me to make me cum. I knew now that was not her plan. I did remember feeling her tongue on my ass. Even though it did not last very long, it was a great feeling.

A fourth strike on my buttocks caused me to buck, but I could not move with my cock and balls secured to the bed as they were. Again her hand found my cock and began stroking it. I felt her other hand on my balls as she was squeezing them. Again, like the last time it was not hard enough to be painful, but enough to let me know I was totally at her mercy and she could hurt me if she really wanted to.

She continued jerking my cock and I felt something sharp on my balls. I remembered the pin wheel. It hurt as she rolled it ever so slightly piercing the stretched skin of my scrotum. I heard Beth talking to the girls. "Girls, this is a pin wheel. It has lots of tiny needles that are piercing his skin. It works best on sensitive flesh." She moved the pin wheel to my perineum. All the while she kept jerking my stretched cock.

"As you keep jerking him whisper words of encouragement. This really does hurt, so you have to keep him in it. You can say something like, 'Come on baby, come for mommy. Give mommy a big load of cum,' or anything like that. Submissive men like dirty talk from the woman who has control of them. It is important to keep his attention on his cock and his arousal level high. You may have already known this, but Mike learned yesterday as a submissive man he does like being dominated."

"As you get him to the point of almost having his orgasm, you can slow your stroking. Whatever you do don't let him cum. He will begin to panic in fear that you are not going to let him cum. You need to mix it up and not let him cum every time. Orgasm denial can be a lot of fun. If you mix is up, he is never sure if you are going to allow him to shoot his load or not.

As he is straining to cum, hold his cock tight and then you can do this." I felt her holding my cock tightly in her fist then I felt the pin wheel again on the underside of my cock immediately behind my glans. I was moaning and struggling to get free, which was wasted effort. There was no way I was going to get loose.

"Girls, see how he tries to avoid the pin wheel? Even though he knows he can't get away from it, he will still try to avoid the torment of that wonderful toy. Now take the pinwheel away and start stroking him again. You can have some fun by running your fingernails over the stretched skin of his scrotum. It is good to dig them into his flesh. As you know, a man's balls are very tender. You can use that to increase his arousal. This is a good place to start stroking his cock with one hand and with the other lay into his ass with hard spanking with your hand. Would either of you girls like to spank his ass while I jerk his cock?" There was silence as I felt Beth slowly stroking me. "Good, now Carla you take his right cheek and upper thigh while Erin takes the left side."

They were both going to spank my ass. This was absolutely not fair. I felt Beth speed up the jerking of my cock while the girls were spanking me. At least I knew now I would get to cum.

"Stop girls. Don't let him cum yet, there is something else I want you to see."

I thought to myself "What the fuck. What were they doing now?" but with the panties in my mouth all I could do was mumble.

"Last night when I got him back here I experimented on him using this and I can assure you he responds to it just the way us girls want. Last night he was free and was fucking me, but since we have him secured here, we can also go ahead and do it with him secured."

I heard her in the drawer again and this time I knew what was coming. I knew I was about to feel the electricity again. As I recall this was not all that much fun either, but like the other stuff it did result in a fantastic orgasm. The difference was last night I had the enjoyment of having my cock buried deep in Beth. Today it was simply tied to the bed frame.

"You will need to get this equipment to do this. I can send you an email with the model numbers and where I purchased it. Make sure to get some conductive gel to coat the plug. You see these shiny metal plates on each side of the plug. Those make electrical contact with his flesh once inserted in his ass. The plug rests up against his prostate and will deliver electrical stimulation to his prostate and surrounding tissue. The gel will ensure you have a good contact and it also acts as a lubricant to help ease it into his ass. Due to the diameter of the plug, it will cause him some pain as you insert it the first few times. If you use it while he is fucking you, there is no shock to you. He is the only one who feels the electricity."

I felt the cool tip of the plug against my asshole. The pressure I remembered from last night was followed by the pain. I knew it would pass, but it still hurt like hell. Beth told the girls I would feel some pain, but that is a bunch of shit. I felt a LOT of pain!

Beth kept explaining everything to the girls in calm clinical terms while I was kneeling on the floor with my cock and balls tied to a bed frame! "Now you can see how it is fully inserted. The base of the plug will prevent it from entering him too far. Make sure the wires are connected securely to the plug then connect them to the e-stim control box. This will now deliver pleasant electro stimulation to him though the plug."

I could feel the tingling begin deep inside my ass. Despite what I knew was about to happen, this really did feel good.

"The great part of this is when he is getting close to an orgasm, just crank up the intensity on the control box. It will send a jolt to his prostate and the pain will stop his urge to cum, ruining his orgasm. The beauty of it is his cock will remain hard and he will continue to fuck you. Other than possibly having to listen to his scream from the pain, there will be no interruption to your pleasure. You can keep this up and continue to allow him to provide you with one orgasm after another. When you grow tired or are worn out, you can allow him the pleasure of sharing your last orgasm together. It will be very intense for him and he will fill you with a large volume of cum. The trick is to make sure you recognize the indicators he is about to cum. Deliver the painful stimulation once you detect his arousal has reached the critical point so you can ruin his orgasm and have him continue to pleasure you."

The pleasant tingling and pulsations in my ass continued. As I lay there I could hear the women talking as they took turns stroking my cock. Beth was giving them instructions and teaching them the signs to look for so they would know when I was about to cum.

I felt like a laboratory rat being used for testing by a mad scientist and her evil students. I am not sure why, but they made sure I did not know who was stroking my cock. Each time I was about to cum, they gave me the strong shock. At least last night I was free to jerk when shocked. Now my cock and balls were tied securely to the bed frame and as such, any sudden jerk caused me to not only receive the pain from the electricity, but also the pain of trying to separate my precious fuck tools from my body.

The women tormented me in all sorts of ways as they continued to arouse me. At all times at least one of them was constantly stroking my cock, but they also pinched my nipples and my scrotum. Their fingernails scraping across the stretched flesh of my scrotum was absolutely maddening. It drove me crazy, but without fail, each time I could get close to an orgasm they would hit my prostate with another intense shock. I tried to conceal the signs of my approaching orgasm, but they were good and could tell each time I got close. I heard Beth tell one of the girls to get a drinking glass from the cupboard next to the sink. This was something she had not done before, or at least I did not remember her using a glass.

I heard Beth say, "It has been about an hour. Are you girls ready to watch him cum?"

I could hear both of them agree. I could hear the anxious anticipation in their voices. Beth continued by saying, "I will stroke his cock and I need both of you to spank his ass. He really does like having his ass spanked. When I tell you to start, both of you slap the shit out of that tight sexy ass with your hands. If you want, you can also pinch his nipples."

I felt the hand on my cock change. Evidently Beth had taken over. Her stroking got more aggressive and I was pretty certain I was going to get to cum this time. Finally! It felt great as she expertly propelled me to a much needed orgasm. She definitely knew how to handle a man's cock. Just as I was getting into it, I felt the fire in my cheeks as the girls started slapping my ass. This had the desired effect of driving me closer to an orgasmic explosion. I could feel it boiling in my balls when all of a sudden it felt like a clamp had been attached to my nipple. It was only the fingers of one of the girls, but she had a grip on me and damn it hurt, but that was all it took as I started shooting bucket loads of cum. I felt my nipple being released, but the spanking continued throughout my orgasm.

Just before the last spasm of my prostate, they stopped the spanking. Their touch was now one of gentle stroking. It was very nice feeling their hands on my abused ass flesh in this manner. I could feel Beth milking cum out of my cock. As I was recovering I felt someone untie and remove the blindfold. The tension on my cock and balls was also released as the leash was untied from the bed. I still had my hands behind my back, but at least I could stand up. My legs were a little weak from being in the kneeling position for so long and that orgasm sapped my strength.

I saw Beth holding a drinking glass. It was evidently the one she had one of the girls get for her. What concerned me was that it had a fair amount of thick white cum in the bottom of it.

Beth held it up to let everyone see. Girls, this is precious man milk. By extending his orgasm it builds up the volume of his ejaculation. She turned to me and said, "Okay Mike, it is time for you to drink the man milk your own body produced. This is no different than what you did last night, it is just a little more volume. It is in a glass this time instead of from my fingers."

What could I say? I was standing here with my arms tied behind my back. If I refused I knew I could never ask or expect Erin or Carla to swallow my cum again. I really do get a kick out of watching them swallow cum. I nodded my head letting her know I would do it. I saw the smile on Beth's face as she lifted the glass to my lips and tipped it up letting it drain into my mouth. I knew Carla and Erin were watching me and I was determined to take this just as I wanted them to take it from my cock.

The worst part of swallowing your own cum is the thought of it. The taste is not bad at all, but the idea of what you are doing is the hardest part to get past, at least it is that way for a man.

The girls helped quite a bit. I heard Carla, "Honey that is so hot. Take it all and taste how good it is. Erin isn't that one of the hottest things you have ever seen?"

"Hell yea, baby! Drink that cum all down. You are making my pussy so wet just watching you. Look Carla, his cock is hard again! He must really like it."

Their comments and encouragement really did help. Once I had swallowed the majority of the contents of the glass Beth handed the glass to Carla. I watched her and Erin scoop the contents remaining in the glass and then lick their fingers clean. All three of them gave me a hug while my arms were still tied behind me. Beth turned me around and untied my arms. She told me to bend over and grab my ankles. I felt her grasp the base and pull the plug from my ass. It did hurt, but the pain lasted only briefly. After that she knelt before me and used the key to unfasten the collar from behind my scrotum. Handing the leash to Carla she said, "Honey you may want to hang onto this. You never know when it might come in handy."

I saw Carla smile and take the harness from Beth. I felt a hand on my ass and turned to see Erin stroking it. "Poor baby, looks like we were a little hard on you. You know everyone is going to know you got your ass spanked, don't you?"

"Yea, but I don't care. I enjoyed it and when they see me with the two hottest babes on the island I will be the envy of everyone."

All three women laughed and Beth said, "You got that right buddy. These two are some very sexy ladies. You would do well to keep in their good graces." In parting the girls promised to keep in contact. Beth told them to take good care of me. "He is a keeper girls that is for sure. I know there is more to learn about what turns this sexy man into a very sexual being. He is a good man and you girls are very fortunate. You two are going to have fun testing his limits."

Hearing this gave me a very warm feeling, and since it was Beth saying it, that made it that much better. The girls watched as Beth gave me a very sensual kiss and told me she really enjoyed her time with me and hoped our paths would cross again in the near future.

As we left and were walking away from Beth's room Carla and Erin were busy talking about how hot that had been and how they were anxious to get home and get some of the toys Beth had shown them. Their excitement was a little concerning. Although I did enjoy what happened, I am not sure how much more I could take. I had to laugh to myself, and was thinking poor Sam had no idea what was headed his way, as I listened to them contemplating how they thought Sam would react to the same treatment.