Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

When we got to the main island office I told them I would wait outside while they talked to Allison about the upcoming scheduled activities. I suggested they might ask Allison if she and Felix would be interested in the three couples getting together and sharing wives. This seemed to get their interest. I heard them talking about my comments as they walked toward the office.

I found a nearby table with an umbrella and sat down to wait. The girls headed into the office while I enjoyed the time to relax and watch the beautiful naked women passing by. Even though I was proud of my red ass, it was nice to sit and not have to hear the giggles and comments, from women we passed on our way back from Beth's room. I was hoping the girls would be able to get Allison interested in a party with the six of us. I was pretty sure Carla and Erin were interested in Felix.

It was clear to me that naked island life was a great life. The weather was perfect and the naked women, well who could get tired of looking at naked women? I could sit here all day and enjoy this. All too soon the girls returned carrying some papers. Carla said, "Honey, I am so excited. They have diving trips for guests. They have both snorkeling and SCUBA dives. Obviously you have to wear the equipment, but otherwise it is naked diving just like everything else around here. You can go with the group or they will give you the locations of some good dives and the resort has all the equipment we will need. All you have to do is show your certification card to prove you are a certified diver. For the snorkeling you don't have to do anything, other than just show up."

Carla and I are both certified SCUBA divers. Erin and Sam had talked about it, but had never followed through to get their certification. "Honey, that sounds great, but you know Erin and Sam are not certified."

Erin jumped into the conversation saying, "Carla and I talked about that. Why don't you and Carla do the SCUBA dives and I will get Sam to go with me on the snorkeling trip."

I was curious, "What else do they have planned?"

Erin grinned and said, "Well, they have a Share Your Wife night."

"You have got to be shitting me. Are you serious?"

Carla confirmed what Erin said. "It sounds pretty wild. Erin and I think it may even be a little too wild for us."

"Okay, was there anything else?"

Erin answered for both of them saying, "They have some activities planned that sound like fun, but we think time on that beautiful boat with just the four of us sounds better."

"If that is what you think, I am just the boat driver."

Erin gave me a little smile and said, "You are our Captain and my sexy cruise stud."

Carla grinned looking at both of us. "Well Captain, are you just going to sit there or are you going to kiss this adorable creature? She is so fuckin hot!"

I loved that Carla was not the least bit jealous of Erin. I pulled Erin to me and held her naked body against mine and gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss went on for an extended period. I heard Carla said, "Hey stud, are you going to rape her here or take her back to the boat where we can all watch and enjoy seeing her get fucked?"

I released Erin and said, "Okay, sounds good to me. Let's go back to the boat and relax a little then we can go on the dives later this afternoon. We can leave the island in the morning right after breakfast if Sam agrees with the plan."

Carla smiled and said, "Just leave Sam to me." Erin gave Carla an understanding wink and said, "While you convince Sam I will make sure Mike is entertained."

I asked, "Hey did you get a chance to ask Allison about her and Felix joining us?"

Carla answered saying, "I almost forgot to tell you. Yes we did and you are not going to believe what she said. Erin and I almost fell over when she said Felix had been bugging her to talk to us and she said she had wanted to suggest we get together, but did not want to intrude. Sorry honey, but Erin and I told her the truth about us and who our real spouses are. What gets me is she told us she had already figured it out on her own. Seems we thought we were so good at keeping the secret and who knows how many people on the island had us figured out."

"That is amazing. When can she and Felix get time away for us to have some fun?"

"She said she has to oversee the events tonight, but that does not start until 10:00. She suggested 6:00, so Erin and I already invited them to come to the boat at 6:00. That will let her get away from all the demands of her job and give us almost four hours to play."

"That is awesome!"

Erin looked at me with a frown on her face, "You tired of me already and want someone new?"

"No baby, you are just so sexy I need a break. It I just fuck you and Carla I will begin to think all women are like you. I need to fuck someone normal so I can fully appreciate how far above the crowd the two of you are."

The girls both looked at each other and grinned. Erin looked at me and said, "That is so full of bull shit I don't know where to begin, but I have to give you credit for coming up with it so fast. You worked so hard to come up with that line of crap we will not spoil your fantasy. Buster you better enjoy that little fox tonight because after she leaves I you better fuck me good."

"I will baby, I promise."

After what Beth and the girls had put me through this morning, I was not sure how much more of these sexy women I could endure. We located our dingy and headed out to Clothing Optional. As we approached the boat, we could see that Sam was on deck and appeared to be reading a book, but it did not appear he heard us approaching. I was anxious to tell him about Allison and the party tonight.

I killed the motor and glided up to the stern boarding ladder. I helped the girls up the ladder. Once on deck we saw that Sam was reading a book and jerking off. A closer inspection revealed it was a book on various sexual positions. I looked at Carla and gave her a smile and said, "Good luck baby." Taking Erin's hand in mine I said, "Sam, Carla will tell you all about this morning and talk to you about plans for later today and tomorrow. For now I am taking my cruise wife below deck and let her tend to me."

Sam closed his book, smiled at me and gave me a thumbs-up. He then turned to Carla and pulled her into his lap asking, "Tell me all about it baby and don't leave anything out." I heard her begin by saying, "You will not believe it. Beth was amazing. Erin and I learned a lot that we are going to teach you."

I followed Erin down the steps and into our berth. I left the door open so Carla and Sam would know they were perfectly welcome to watch or join us if they wanted. Erin climbed on the bed and lay on her back spread eagle. I told her to roll onto her stomach. She gave me a grin as she rolled over then pulled her knees up under her. "Is this what you want to sink your cock in baby?" Fuck, this girl is so fuckin hot!

***

Any amount of time I can spend with my cock buried in Erin is always enjoyable, and when it is buried in her ass it is even better. We lay there holding each other when we heard Carla out in the cabin. She stuck her head in the open doorway and looked around. "Hey, are you two going to fuck all day or are we going diving?"

Erin asked Carla, "What did Sam say about him and me going snorkeling?"

"He thinks it sounds like fun. You and Sam have plenty of time since you don't need much gear, but Mike and I probably better get going to get fitted for our gear."

"You are probably right and since we only have the one dingy, we all better get around." She turned to me and said, "Lover will you be okay if I turn you over to your other wife for a while?"

I grinned as I looked at Carla standing in the open doorway. "Yea, I think so. As I lay here looking at her, I am reminded she is also a pretty good piece of ass, herself."

That got Carla laughing. "Pretty good piece of ass am I? You just wait until I get you diving and lure some barracuda over to take a bite out of that fish bait you have hanging between your legs."

Erin looked at me with a mock look of pain on her face. "Honey, you better get going, she sounds serious. If a mean ole fish with big teeth takes a bite out of you, I promise I will kiss it and make it better as I nurse you back to health."

Chapter 26 – SCUBA Diving

Carla and I dropped Sam and Erin off at the snorkeling hut to get their mask, fins, snorkel and vest, while we headed on over to the SCUBA shack. We found the Dive Master, who was as naked as everyone else on the island, and showed her our log books and certification cards to prove we met the requirements for the dive. She told me her name was Sara. She took me and had her assistant Jose help Carla get fitted for the gear we would need for the dive.

As Sara was pulling the gear from their stock she asked how we were enjoying our time on the island. I told her it was a fantastic place. She asked if we had taken part in any of the activities. I explained we had been here for the Blindfold dance and I had been in the charity slave auction the previous day.

She looked at me and laughed. I take it your wife volunteered you. I confirmed her suspicion. "Good for you. A lot of guys throw a fit, but those who do participate seem to have a lot of fun. Your wife is really hot. I bet she is popular with the guys. Is she pretty adventurous?"

"Yea, she and her friend have no problem getting attention, and she is open to trying just about anything."

"I have an idea we might try. Let's just see how the dive goes and if I think it will work, I will fill you in. I have a feeling you will really enjoy yourself."

I was curious as to what she had in mind, but figured she would let me know when she felt comfortable about doing so. Once we were properly fitted, we made our way to the boat. There were four other divers. As it turned out Carla and the Dive Master were the only female divers on this dive.

We needed to decide who our dive buddy was going to be. Jose asked Carla if she would be his dive buddy. She smiled and told him she would love to dive with him. He grinned and looked at me. I let him know it was fine with me. Sara, our Dive Master, told me she would like to buddy up with me.

Sara was a little taller than Carla. Her breasts were larger than Carla's, maybe a large C or small D cup. I found the buoyancy Compensators both women were using to be very unique. They fastened at the waist, but the upper part of the vest was open allowing their breasts to be exposed. Sara said the purpose was to keep them from chafing their nipples. I didn't care what the reason for the unique design was, I just knew I liked it.

Once our selection of dive buddies had been confirmed Sara had the boat captain head us out to a spot she said was a ship that had been sunk for divers and that it was populated with a large assortment of various species of marine life who called it home. She assured everyone the ship had been cleaned up to be safe for recreational divers. The keel rested in the sand at 98 feet making it a good place to get in a couple dives on the same location. On the first dive we could explore the bottom of the ship and on the second dive we were to stay in the upper part of the vessel.

Each of us helped our dive buddy get their gear on, adjusted and safety checked. When all divers were ready Sara went over the dive plan and gave the rules for returning to the boat. She told everyone to go ahead and get in the water. She came up to me and asked so nobody else could hear her, "Mike, have you ever fucked underwater before?"

I grinned and honestly answered her that I had not.

"If you want to just let me know. It really is quite an exciting experience if you have never tried it."

I asked her, "Is Jose going to fuck Carla?"

"Do you want him to?"

I could see they were still on the boat as if Jose was stalling for time. "I honestly don't care. It is entirely up to the two of them."

"What I was thinking was to show you how we do it then we could change buddies and you could show her on the second dive. There is something else we do that is a lot of fun for those who are very open minded. If you two are adventuresome like you indicated, it is something many couples find to be a lot of fun."

"We are very open-minded when it comes to sex and like to try new stuff."

"Good. When we get back from the first dive I will explain the special dive to the two of you and see if you and Carla want to try it. By the way, is Carla your wife? I see she is wearing a wedding ring."

Since Carla was a certified diver before we got married, her dive card was in her maiden name so I lied to Sara. "She is my buddy's wife. We are on a cruise with them and he is snorkeling with my wife."

"Okay. Sounds good. Let's see if you like your first SCUBA fuck and see where it goes from there." She took my hand and placed it between her legs, then just gave me a big smile. Damn she is the hottest Dive Master I have ever met.

Sara signaled Jose and Carla to go ahead and enter the water. Sara and I followed close behind. Once in the water we checked each other to make sure everything was operational before descending onto the ship beneath us. Sara checked my vest adjustments and to make sure my air was turned on. She then reached down and squeezed my cock and gave it a couple quick tugs. I was hard almost instantly. She gave me the diver's universal OK signal letting me know everything was okay. I had to laugh to myself. I had given this same signal many times, but having my cock checked for hardness was never a prior criterion for a dive. The OK signal would never again mean the same thing it always had meant before today!

We slowly released air from our vests allowing us to descend. The water was beautiful and clear. We could see the ship beneath us and the current was almost not even there. We could see where the other divers were exploring by their bubble streams. Sara was below me giving me a perfect view of her long legs and beautiful ass. As we reached the ship she waited for me on the deck. She pointed to a mast rising from the deck. I saw it and nodded to her that I saw it. I had no idea what the significance of it was, but did note it was there.

She motioned for me to swim alongside her. She led the way showing me some of the large open areas of the ship. It appeared these had been areas where large containers of cargo would have been stored. We settled to the floor of one of these areas. The clear water allowed the sun to penetrate and light everything very nicely. Sara took my hand and put it on her own ass. It felt very nice. She then put it between her legs. She looked in my eyes and held her hands, with her palms up looking at me as if to ask if I was interested. To answer her I penetrated her pussy with my finger and pulled her against me. She pushed back from me.

I was wondering if I had done something wrong or missed some signal she was trying to give me. This lasted for only a moment as I saw her sink to her knees. I watched her pull the regulator out of her mouth and take my cock in her mouth. She gave it a quick workout then put the regulator back in her mouth taking another breath into her lungs. She repeated this several times, before rising back up to eye level. With the weightlessness of the water it was easy to move around. She pulled herself in toward me as she spread her legs wide. She was lying back suspended in the water as she wrapped her legs behind me around my ass. She reached between our bodies. Taking my cock in her hand she guided me into her. The sensation of the cool water on my cock and then the warmth of her pussy felt amazing. She took my hands in hers and tightening her legs around me she impaled herself fully on my cock. She put my hands on her hips and that is when I had it figured out.

Gripping her hips I began thrusting into her. It was not a fast fuck as would be normal up on land, but the sensation of fucking this woman under about 45 feet of ocean water was quite incredible. She took one of my hands from her hip and placed it between her cheeks. I got the idea as to what she was trying to tell me. I pushed my finger into her ass and saw her close her eyes and nod her head to let me know I was doing it right.

Sex underwater is very nice. Sex is much easier to do with no concerns about gravity. I felt her hand under us as she gently cupped my balls. This was all I could take and had to cum. I pulled her tight against me and held her there as I filled her with a load of cum. I could also feel the muscles in her pussy contracting and squeezing me letting me know we had shared an orgasm together.

I felt her legs release their grip on me and I helped her lower her fins to the deck of the ship. I looked up and saw Carla and Jose in the distance watching. Sara pulled up to me and took her regulator out of her mouth and indicated for me to do the same. We kissed each other as we held our breath. Our lips sealed our mouths as our tongues explored each other. I was running out of air and had to put my regulator back in taking another breath. We gave each other the universal OK signal indicating all was good.

Sara and I swam over to Carla and Jose. As we got close Carla reached over wrapping her fingers around my cock. Even though we could not talk I knew she enjoyed the show and was okay with what happened between Sara and myself. Sara guided us back over to the mast she had shown me earlier. She got Carla's attention and pointed to the mast. Carla was like me. She saw it, but was not sure of the significance of it. Sara pointed to two eye bolt in opposite sides of the wood mast. We checked our air and saw we were at the point we needed to begin our slow ascent topside. Sara motioned for us to begin our ascent and return to the boat.

We rose slowly and did a safety stop at fifteen feet before proceeding to the surface. The other four divers were already on-board. They assisted us getting up the ladder. Once on deck we shed our gear and found a bench to sit on and relax for the Surface Safety Interval between the two dives.

Sara addressed the group asking for feedback regarding what everyone thought of the dive. Everyone was impressed with the clarity of the water and the wreck itself. After helping Jose pass around drinks and fresh fruit refreshments to the divers she came over to take a seat between Carla and me. Nobody else could hear our conversation. Jose tended to any of the needs of the other four divers.

Sara put a hand on Carla's thigh and the other on mine. She was looking at us as if to ask what we thought. Carla was the first to speak up. "I had no idea you guys were going to fuck. That was so hot to watch. I would love to do that."

Sara laughed and said, "I was telling Mike there is a special dive we can do if you are interested. We do it sometimes when we have a small group and only one female diver, but the group has to be very open-minded and be good divers. I saw you both handle yourselves well underwater, and the others on this dive are experienced. You both saw the mast I pointed out on the deck, didn't you?"

We both told her we did see it. Sara looked at Carla and said, "Honey, if you are interested this dive is a blast. I have never had a woman diver who did not enjoy it, but it is entirely up to you."

Carla looked at her. "What is it?"

"I have Jose take two tanks with regulators down and strap them to the deck. Then you and I go to the boat. Before we go I put some bands on your wrists. I pointed out the eye bolts on the mast. Did you see them?"

We both told her we did see the bolts. "I clip the bands on your wrists to those eye bolts. They are simply to secure you to the mast so you don't have to worry about trying to stay in place. I will be with you the entire time you are there. The captain sends the first diver down followed by one about 15 minutes later. When the first diver surfaces he will send the next one until everyone who wants to has had a chance to fuck you. Would you be interested in trying it? If not, it is no big deal we will just do another regular dive and head back in. It is entirely up to you."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers