Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I were both looking at Carla. She grinned and said, "Hell yes I am in, but what is the purpose of the two extra tanks?"

"They are for you and me. We will both be down there quite a while and you will for sure need a second tank. You will use more air than me. I can probably get by on just one. Either way we will have plenty of air for you to get five loads in you. Six if Mike thinks he is ready for another round."

"Jose gets a turn at me?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I was just thinking he should be first."

Sara laughed which made Jose glance over at us. Sara motioned for him to come over to us. "Jose, she wants your load to be the first in her."

Jose grinned but did not say anything. Sara said, "They want to do the group fuck dive. Go explain the dive to the others. As always, I will answer any of their questions. I will get Carla ready while you explain this special dive."

I saw Jose head over to the guys and as he talked each one was grinning and looking over at Carla. I could see them wave at her as they caught her attention. Jose had a basket he had each of the men draw something out of. Sara saw me looking, "As you may have guessed they are drawing for the order in which they will go. Mike, you will be last in order to give yourself time to recuperate. If you want, I can have Jose take another tank down so you can watch all five of them."

I thought about it and decided it would probably be more fun for Carla if I was not watching. I also thought it would be fun to talk to the guys before and after they had their turn at her. I told her I would stay on the boat until it was time for me.

Sara told me if I wanted a turn at Carla, to come down after the fourth guy surfaced. That would mean the fifth guy's cock was in Carla and I would be up next. She said if I did not want to or didn't think I would be able to perform so quickly after the fuck she I had shared, that I could to just stay on the boat and when I did not show up they would know I had decided to not come down.

Sara asked Carla if she wanted the cocks in her pussy or if both of her holes were to be available to the men. Carla thought about it for a while then said, "If I am going to do this, let's do it all." Sara smiled and motioned Jose back over. She told him to tell the men both holes were available for use and they got to choose which one they wanted. She then showed Carla a tube of lubricant and told her she would squirt her full while they were still on the boat. She said she would fill whichever hole was used after each of the guys finished. She said since it was water based it would wash away quickly each time.

Sara had Carla lie back on my lap and spread her legs. I could see the guys watching what was going on as Sara inserted the nozzle of the tube in Carla's pussy and squeezed the tube. Next she had Carla put her feet on the seat and lift her ass. This time Sara inserted the nozzle of the tube in Carla's ass and pushed even more in her ass. Sara looked at Carla to answer her unasked question. "Honey, I put more in your ass. It has been my experience that most guys enjoy using a girl's ass more than her pussy. It is just a guy thing and I want to make sure you are well lubricated for them."

Carla nodded her head to show she now understood. Sara said, "I will also be taking a slate down so we can communicate. If you want to stop for any reason, just let me know. Remember, each time you take a load of cum, I will fill you back up with lube."

Carla looked at me and asked, "Honey are you okay with all of this? If you don't want me to do it, I will not."

Sara was looking at us to see what I said, "If you think your husband will not care, why should it matter to me? After all who you fuck or allow access to your body is entirely between you and Sam."

She gave me the cutest little smile and said, "I am pretty sure my husband would love watching this. I bet he would be so turned on if he only knew. You will have to tell him all about it."

"I will tell him everything and not leave any detail out. It will be like he was here watching it himself."

"Thanks Mike. Sam put me in good hands."

I just smiled as we shared our secret. Sara seemed satisfied and said, "It is so cool you are such good friends and can share each other's wives. I love open marriages and women who know how hot they are to men and other women." She and Carla exchanged a smile as Carla sat up and looked at her as if asking an unspoken question. After a moment Sara seemed to understand as she smiled and nodded her head. It was as if she was answering Carla's unspoken question. Carla leaned toward Sara and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

I heard one of the guys say, "Look guys, that is so fuckin hot. We get to fuck that hot babe. I don't know about you guys, but since she is offering it, I am getting me a piece of that sexy tight ass. Did you guys see that bald cunt?"

Sara said, "Honey, let's get you back in the water before they attack you here on the boat. Sounds like the natives are getting a little restless."

I helped Carla get ready while Sara put her own gear on. Jose had already taken the two extra tanks down. Once Carla was ready Sara came over with the wrist cuffs. "Honey, these are not for bondage, they are just so you can enjoy what is going to happen without having to worry about drifting out of place. Just let your arms extend above your head like you were tied to a post or headboard on land. You will be facing up the entire time. With the weightlessness the boys will be able to use either of your fuck holes. You can let them hold you or wrap your legs around their ass. It is entirely up to you. I will remove your fins once I get you secured to the mast. Are you ready for the most exciting fucks you have ever had?"

"Yes, I can hardly wait."

"Trust me, Jose is very good. You will like his fucking. If you need more lube just point to the tube and I will fill you up. I have three tubes, so we have more than enough."

Sara walked Carla to the stern of the boat. "Boys, we are going down. Jose will follow us in ten minutes. Listen to the captain and he will send you down when it is your turn. Remember boys, she is doing this for you, so be considerate. Now before we go, I want each of you to get a handful of that cute little ass of hers. If I motion you to stop, you are to stop immediately? Do you all understand? Remember this is a little dangerous. I don't think any of your dive instruction included this procedure." Everyone laughed at her obvious comment. "Please be mindful of safety at all times."

All the guys said they understood. I watched as each of the guys squeezed my wife's ass and most even gave one of her tits a firm squeeze. Sara took Carla's hand in her own as they stepped off into the water. They briefly surfaced to make sure everything was OK and then slowly disappeared slipping below the surface of the water.

The men were jumping around like a bunch of high school boys about to lose their virginity. Without exception each of them was sporting a hard cock. It was not long before Jose stepped off the boat and descended on the ship to which my wife's wrists were fastened. I noticed before he stepped off the boat his cock was already stiff.

A couple of the guys came over and sat down next to me. They started asking me if Carla was my wife and if we had ever done this before. I explained she was the wife of my buddy, but that we each had an open marriage and swapped wives with each other all the time. They thought that was hot. I asked them which of her holes they were going to put their cock in. From what I could tell, every one of them planned on using her ass. I was thinking to myself that Sam was likely not going to be using that sore ass for a day or so.

It was fun watching the bubbles. At first there was a certain volume of bubbles coming from the three divers below. I could easily tell when they started fucking. The increase in the amount of air being used was very obvious. I heard the captain tell the next diver it was time for him to go to the deck of the ship and wait his turn. He told the others to make sure the guy's air was turned on and he was properly geared up before leaving the boat. He said he had seen guys so anxious to get down to the female they forgot to turn on their air and almost died.

I decided I was going to go down a little before the last guy. This would give me a chance to watch two of the guys fuck my wife. I told the captain of my decision and he told me he would let me know when to head down.

Continued in Part 6...