Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes she is busy. That is why it is so nice to get off the island for a few hours. Even though we are still in the harbor your boat gives us some time away from all the demands of the resort."

We heard the girls coming up from the cabin. Carla and Erin each gave Felix a hug and kiss. We sat down at our table to talk and get to know each other better. Erin filled our glasses. Sam and I sat on one side of the table with Allison between us while Erin and Carla sat on the opposite side with Felix between them.

I could see the arm of Erin and Carla that was against Felix drop under the table. The muscles in their arms were flexing and it was apparent from the look on his face their hands were busy under the table. Felix was obviously enjoying it and was having a hard time concentrating on the conversation.

Allison spoke up, "You boys were so much fun yesterday at the auction. I was so happy you did not back out of it after your wives volunteered you for a day as sex slaves. Did you have fun?"

I told her about Beth and how she had taught me things about myself I did not know. I told her how I found out I enjoyed being dominated and the public humiliation and exposure was every arousing.

"Yes visitors to our island, who will allow themselves to set their inhibitions aside often learn a lot about what makes them feel good. How was your day Sam?"

"It was not as exciting as it should like Mike's was, but I enjoyed the day. The woman who bought me was very sexy and we had a lot of fun. We went out a little, but nothing like Mike and Beth did. Even though we didn't do as much as Mike, I found it to be a lot of fun. I would definitely do it again."

"Excellent, I like hearing that. It is hard to keep coming up with new ideas and keep guests who visit here often interested and keep them from getting bored."

Sam said, "How could they get bored. All they would have to do it take a look at the Entertainment director and boredom would be the last thing on their minds?"

"That is sweet Sam. Thank you so much." Allison gave Sam a kiss and took his cock in her hand."

She held his cock as she continued, "I like the story you guys told when you arrived and I do appreciate you setting straight the correct husband wife relationships. Do the four of you share wives often?"

"This is vacation is the first time Sam and I have been involved, but we learned the girls have been much closer that either of us guys knew."

"Oh I see. So you girls like girls?"

Both Carla and Erin grinned and nodded their heads. Erin said, "My roommate from college and I had a close relationship, but until the girls party on the beach Carla and I were pretty much exclusive to each other."

"I see, but would you be interested in a third?"

I saw a grin on each of their faces as Erin and Carla looked at each other then at Allison while both were nodding their heads and Carla said, "We were hoping you would be open to trying that tonight."

Allison patted my leg and said, "Babe can I get out for a minute?" As I moved to let her out I saw Erin and Carla also moving Felix out of the way. Once they were out Felix sat back down and the three of us watched the women begin with a three way hug and kissing. Each of their hands dropped to the closest ass cheek of the woman next to them. Each cheek had a female hand gripping it and all three women had both of their each of their hands full of a different female ass cheek.

I glanced at Sam and Felix. All three of us were slowly stroking our cocks as we watched our women. Erin looked over at us and said, "You boys like anything you see? If so come on down into the cabin. Otherwise sit where you are and keep stroking your cocks." Immediately the three of us dropped our cocks and were following the women into the cabin.

"Allison, you are gorgeous, can I interest you in a tour of the small berth?"

She took hold of my hard cock in her hand and said, "Mike I would love a tour and maybe you can scratch an itch I have deep between my legs."

"I would sure love to see what I can do to get rid of your itch." I saw Sam looking at me. I could tell he was envious of me for getting Allison first. I saw him direct Felix to Erin as he took my wife and headed toward the berth he and Carla had been sharing. Felix looked like he was anxious to get to know Erin a lot better.

Allison is taller than Erin or Carla. Her breasts are nice and firm. She told me they are a C cup. She is so lean and trim her breasts look large for her body. Unlike Erin and Carla whose pussies are completely bald, Allison's is trimmed to a short cropped landing strip above her clit. It was very attractive. She told me she changes it from time to time. She said her hair she keeps long and straight so her pussy is the only hair she has she feels good about changing the style of.

"I just have to taste you pussy. It is so pretty."

Allison lay back spreading her legs. Her nether lips were so pretty. They were tanned like the rest of her skin. They did not hang down, but were tight and firm with just a fine line between them where they separated to reveal her clitoris and the cock tunnel leading into her body. She tasted sweet and clean. I felt her hands on my head pulling me tight against her as I continued to lick and enjoy he taste of her natural lubrication.

"Mike your tongue feels so good. Carla is a lucky woman." I kept licking her and sucking in her juices. Her thighs began to tighten on each side of my head and then I felt her thighs clamp down on my ears as she lifted her pelvis up trying to apply more pressure to her pussy. I felt and tasted a sudden gush of additional fluid and heard her moan with delight as she had her first orgasm of the night. I know how a woman is sensitive after an orgasm so I lightened up as I continued to kiss and gently lick her.

Once she had recovered she said, "I have been watching your cock now for two days. Let me taste you and then I have to feel you inside me."

Who was I to argue with a beautiful woman who wanted to suck on my cock? I lay back and she took me into her mouth. She held my balls in one hand and was concentrating on getting as much of me into her mouth as possible. I would have let her do this as long as she wanted but she had other ideas.

"Mike you taste great. I love how hard your cock is, but I have to have it in me. Please fuck me now. I need to feel you."

I rolled over on top of her as she spread her legs wide to receive me. With her hand she reached between us and grabbed my cock. She rubbed me between her lips and then positioned me between her lips at the entrance into her. "Now honey push it in me and fuck me."

I needed no further encouragement as I thrust hard into her. She screamed as I filled her with hard cock. I was supporting myself over her on my knees and hands as I put every ounce of my strength into thrusting my cock as hard and deep into this woman as possible.

Looking down I saw a beautiful creature that had me so aroused I was not sure how long I would be able to hold back before I filled her with cum. Her eyes were closed and she had her mouth open as she took each forceful thrust into her. She opened her eyes and saw me watching her. A smile appeared then she said, "You feel so good baby. Fill me with your cum." She closed her eyes once again and I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I was as deep in her as I could possibly get. She had opened herself up giving me access to the deepest spot in her pussy. This women wanted my cum deep in her body. I kept thrusting and then when she opened those beautiful eyes again I could hold back no longer. She knew I had no choice as she said, "Yes baby, that is it fuck me and fill me. I want my pussy full of your cum. Please give me all you have."

That was it as I felt the overwhelming urge and the contractions deep behind my cock as my body began pumping my semen through my cock and deep into her body. I kept thrusting as I filled her. I could not get enough of this woman. Finally I had given her all I had and collapsed on top of her. My cock still in her and her legs still wrapped around me. I felt her firm breasts on my chest as I kissed her luscious lips tasting her tongue. I wanted to hold her and kiss her all night, but finally I felt my cock slip out of her wetness and we parted.

"Mike that was as good as I thought it would be. I wish we could do this again and again. I better get up and clean up. I do believe there is someone else I would like to become better acquainted with before the night is over."

I had to smile. She was every bit as good as I had thought she might be. Life is short and I was so happy at least once in my life I had the opportunity to know what it felt like to be with this woman.

I showed her the head where she could clean up. I left her alone so she could clean up and get ready to spend some time with Sam. Making my way to the larger berth I told Sam that Allison wanted to see him.

Outside the berth Sam asked, "Is she as good as we imagined?"

"I don't know what you will think but for me, she was much better."

He was smiling as he headed to the other end of the boat. Going back to where the others were I saw Felix on the bed with Erin kissing him and Carla with his cock deep in her mouth. Carla glanced up and saw me. She gave me a wink and I slipped back out leaving them alone with Felix.

As I headed up topside I heard Allison and Sam talking. I knew Sam would enjoy his time with her. She was an amazing young woman.

With everyone else enjoying themselves I decided to enjoy the evening with some peace and quiet by myself. I would reflect on all that had happened on our vacation and how it was likely to change our lives. It bothered me a little that I stole the first round with Allison. An apology to Sam was probably in order, but it would wait until later. As far as I was concerned life was absolutely perfect at this moment in time. The only improvement I could think of would be if this boat was mine and not a rental and more importantly if I was wealthy and could just stay out here on the ocean living this life. Now, THAT would be the perfect life.

The fourth day of this fabulous vacation was drawing to a close. We had rented the boat for seven days. Returning home would not be so bad, at least I didn't think so. According to Carla and Erin they were agreeable if Sam and I wanted to share them with each other. I planned on not taking this vacation once a year, but at least twice a year. It was, in all reality, an inexpensive vacation; not to mention the best vacation I had ever taken.

As I sat in the peaceful evening air I would hear a female scream that I could only assume was one of pleasure now and then. I just smiled and was happy everyone was enjoying themselves. I felt so fortunate to have a wife who loved me and one I knew I could share with others without fear of her not returning. Jealousy is so counterproductive and leads to so much unnecessary heartache and trouble. Technically Carla and I had an open marriage, but seldom did we venture beyond each other and if we did it was always with full disclosure to each other. We don't have the perfect marriage and we have our disagreements and even verbal fights, but NEVER have I touched her in anger. I am very happy in my marriage and now with Sam and Erin in our lives more so that before, things are only looking better.

I started to hear voices down below, not screaming but actual talking. I first saw Sam and Allison coming up on deck. She was as beautiful as when they arrived, but Sam looked like he had just come from the gym after a heavy exercise session. He looked happy but worn out.

Allison asked, "Have you heard anything out of Felix and the girls?"

"No, but I expect them soon. I know you have to get back for the fun tonight."

"Yes, I do love my job, but this was so nice. Getting away from the job is hard when you live on a small island and the events go from early morning until very late."

"I can speak for everyone when I say we have thoroughly loved the time we have spent here. This vacation is one we will be repeating if I have anything to say about it."

"I agree" said Sam. "This has been the most fun I have ever had in my life."

"I am happy you have enjoyed it. We will be happy to have you back anytime you feel the urge to get away and run around naked like a bunch of kids."

"Yea, but no kids would be allowed anywhere near this place."

Allison laughed and said, "That is for sure."

More voices could be heard below then I saw Carla followed by Erin and then Felix.

Allison saw them and asked, "Did you have fun with the girls Babe?"

"Honey they are absolutely amazing. I have never felt so much like a man and sexually drained at the same time."

"Thanks for taking care of him girls. I hope he did not disappoint either of you."

Erin started laughing followed by Carla. Erin said, "Allison take a look at our legs and tell me if you think either of us was disappointed."

Felix was grinning as Sam, Allison and I all three looked and saw a stream of thick white cum on the inside surface of the thighs of both Erin and Carla. Felix put an arm around each of them pulling them proudly to him saying, "See Babe, they both got some of my personal island hospitality."

Allison was laughing at him and said, "Come on stud we have an event to get going if you have any cum left to all you many fans."

Sam and I helped them board their dinghy and shove off as they headed back to their jobs of making sure all guests are having a good time. As we stood at the stern watching the small boat motor toward the shore I looked as Sam and asked, "Well?"

"AMAZING" was all he said.

Chapter 29 -- Perfect Females

Back with the girls we were sitting around talking about the events of the day. Sam and Erin said they enjoyed their snorkeling adventure. Carla told them about our dives. They were both jealous. Erin said all they got to see were some pretty fish and some nice cocks. She asked me if I had seen any barracudas. I pointed my finger down at my cock and said, "Babe, as you can see, everything is in good order." Everyone laughed as Erin took my cock in her fingers and closely examined it. Satisfied it was not damaged she gave it a wet kiss.

"Honey, your cock tastes like hot wet Entertainment Director pussy."

I smiled and said, "I bet if you check you will find that Sam's has the same flavor."

She licked her husband's cock and said, "You are right. It tastes exactly the same." Everyone was laughing at her observation.

Sam made the commitment that he and Erin were going to get SCUBA certified before our next vacation. I told him that was great and that he would never regret it, even if he had to wear a swimsuit or wetsuit.

We had cleaned everything up and were ready for some relaxing time with our girl, or more precisely our cruise wife. The sun had set and the stars were bright in the sky. After the dishes were cleaned and put away we each settled in and got comfortable on each side of the foredeck holding our respective cruise spouse. Holding Erin in my arms while watching Sam on the opposite side of the deck fondling my wife's body was having the usual effect of making my cock hard. I never knew my cock could recover so quickly. It had only been two or three hours since it had been in Allison and here it was again ready to go again.

I decided to offer a proposal. "I think we can agree we were all beat last night. What do you say we try sleeping together in the same bed again tonight? I don't really care which female body I wake up against in the morning, as long as it is naked. Either of the two possibilities would be wonderful to wake up next to. Both are very soft and sexy."

Sam agreed by offering, "Sounds good to me buddy. I do need to put my cock into a pussy and either of those currently available would be perfect."

"That settles it," I said.

Carla piped up, "Don't we get a vote in this?"

Sam grinned at me, giving me a wink as he said, "No, you are simply our sex slaves and will do as you are told."

Carla and Erin looked at each other grinning then both spun away from us getting on their knees saying, "Yes Master. Your slaves desire to only be used by their Master for his pleasure."

I looked at Sam and said, "Now that is what I am talking about! These are what I consider the perfect females. They are hot, sexy and best of all, very obedient."

Before Sam could comment, the girls had pushed both of us over the side and into the water. As we came up spitting water they were laughing. Sam swam around to my side of the boat and said, "I think we were mistaken. There is obviously more training that needs to be done before they can be considered perfect."

Just like the previous night, since Sam and Carla's bed was the largest we ended up on it again. The girls were in the middle between Sam and me. Erin was up against me and Carla was up tight against Sam. Carla complained Sam's cock was hard and poking her in the ass.

Erin said, "Carla, do I need to remind you how to take care of that cock? It needs to be drained before it will behave and stop bothering you."

"It sounds like you have dealt with this thing before. Do you mind showing me how to take care of it so it will not disturb my sleep?"

Erin looked back over her shoulder at me as I was rolling her hard right nipple between my fingers. "Honey your fingers really do feel nice. You can pinch a little harder if you like. It feels too good and I hate to stop this, but do you mind if I help Carla out and show her how to take care of her husband?"

"No baby, I don't mind. Just tell his wench to get her sexy ass over here and take you place while you help her out."

"Carla, I can help you, but you have to keep my husband happy while I show you how to do this. Trust me my husband is not near the pain in the ass that yours is."

That got a response from Sam, but Carla said, "Be quiet husband if you want Erin to give me a lesson on how to be the perfect female sex slave." Knowing he was better off keeping his mouth shut, he said nothing and simply lay back with his hard cock pointing upward.

Carla switched places with Erin and I felt her wiggle her cute ass up against me. My cock was hard and it did not take me long to find her well used asshole. I gripped her hip and pushed into her without any additional lubrication. I heard her moan at the dry intrusion. It did not take long before I was able to slowly stroke in and out of her as we both watched Sam's enjoyment as Erin suck his cock.

Carla looked back over her shoulder at me and in a low voice said, "Honey, pinch my nipples, but don't cum in me. Just stroke in and out, I just need to feel your hard cock. I would love to have your cum, but I want to give Sam a clean ass to fuck, if you don't mind."

In her ear I said, "Baby, whatever you want. I could fuck this tight ass all night if you let me. I do love you so much. Isn't this the most wonderful vacation we have ever had?"

"Yes baby, it is great. Erin and I did very well planning it, didn't we?"

"Yes you did. It is going to be hard to top this one next year. I am anxious to get the sails up and enjoy the sea tomorrow."

"Me too"

We watched as Erin worked Sam's cock. The feeling of Carla's ass gripping my cock was incredible. As sexy as Erin was, Carla was the sexiest woman I had ever sank my cock into. Carla had it all. She had the body, personality, sex appeal and most of all, she knows what it takes to make a man feel like the sexiest stud on planet earth. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking Erin, but if I had to make a choice, it would be no contest. I would take Carla over any woman I have ever met.

***

"Carla, see how I am nipping at his balls. He loves feeling my teeth on his scrotum. While you suck his fuck stick, you can slip your finger in his ass. It drives him wild. He also likes for you to take dirty to him and tell him what a stud he is."