Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we sit at the table to eat, I make it a point to always place one hand between Mike's legs. It is fun to fondle his cock and his balls as we eat and have a normal conversation. I can tell he loves this and have told Carla about how much Mike likes me playing with him. She has started doing it with Sam and I can tell he loves it as much as Mike from just watching his facial expressions. They try to hide it from the couple across the table, but we girls can tell. To my knowledge, neither of the guys know what we are doing to the other. Each of the men thinks it is just them getting this stimulation under the table. Carla and I agree that men are so easy to understand and manipulate.

Carla and I were discussing this morning as we were fixing breakfast how much this spouse swap has made us realize just how much we really do love our own husband. I would not trade Mike fucking me for anything, but in the end, Sam is the one I love. Carla said she feels the same way about Mike and Sam. She said she loves Sam's cock pounding her, but this trip has shown her just how deep her love is for Mike. Both of us knew we loved our own husband, but this vacation has shown both of us how much deeper our love for our men was than even we had realized and confirmed to us how deep their love is for us. We got to fuck each other's husband and strengthen our own marital bonds at the same time. It is a true win/win.

I am interested to see how the whole house key swap turns out. I hope the men don't tell us when they are going to switch and we will never know who will be walking through the door each evening. Carla and I have agreed that we are confident our pussies and asses are going to see a lot more action as a result of this change in our lifestyles.

Continued in Part 7...