Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like the typical man to me." They both were laughing.

Erin looked at us and then asked, "Are you fucking my husband?"

"You know what a slut I am honey. He poked me in the ass and I could not deny him. The fact is, it is he that is fucking me."

As Erin continued to stroke Sam with her fist, she asked, "Is he in your ass right now?"

Carla said, "Yes he is."

"Does it feel good?"

"You know it. He is really stretching me."

"Okay slut, but don't let him cum. That cum in those balls belongs to me. The cum in these balls here is yours."

"I know, but we are best friends and best friends do share."

Erin said, "I do believe I have shown you enough that you can now drain the cum out of this cock. Now get off my man and get over here before he fills you with the cum that rightfully belongs to me."

Carla looked back at me again and said, "It looks to me like your cruise wife is a little bitchy and wants your cock all to herself, Honey. It really does feel good."

They switched back and Erin pushed her ass up against my cock. She reached back and guided me up against her back entrance. "Okay baby, push that pole into me and don't stop until you feel my ass against your balls."

"Baby, are you sure that is what you want? It is going to hurt."

"I know, but I need to feel my man take me."

I saw her take the pillow and hold it over her mouth. I took hold of her hips and pushed slowly to make sure I had penetrated her and was in her enough that I could push on into her. With my cock in her ass, I rolled her onto her stomach and pushed hard as I pulled her hips toward me. She did scream, but it was muffled by the pillow.

One thing about Erin, her small size makes her ass very tight even if it has just been fucked recently. She is no anal virgin, but every time I have fucked her ass, it has been painful for her. I was not fucking her dry this time. Even though I had not used lube on her ass, I did have Carla's secretions coating my cock. I learned once I got my cock past Erin's sphincter, she fucked like a bucking bronc at a rodeo. She admitted to be that getting it in the ass did hurt, but she said she wanted to give her lover a great fuck.

When Sam and Carla realized what was going on in bed next to them they stopped what they were doing to watch. I saw Carla reach under Erin and grip one of her breasts. I could tell by looking at the muscles in her forearm that she was squeezing Erin's tit with a lot of force.

Carla was looking at me urging me on. "Honey, she likes your cock. Fuck that adorable ass. Put your cock in her as far as you can."

I was pounding her and saw Sam start jerking his own cock. Carla must have felt the movement from Sam jacking off. She tuned to see what he was doing and smiled. She looked back at Erin and me to see Erin pushing her ass up toward me on each down stroke. Carla came a little closer and was looking up at me. "Fuck her ass stud! She is here for your cock. Give it to her hard."

Carla's talk was turning me on. The next thing I felt was a sharp sting in my ass. Carla had spanked my ass with her open hand. "Fuck her ass mister. Fuck the little bitch. You own that ass, so use it. I know you can fuck her harder than that." Again I felt her spank my ass. The pain in my ass was driving me toward my own orgasm.

"Fuck him Erin. He is using your asshole. His cock is in you and fucking your cute little ass. Don't you want his cum in your ass?"

I was listening to Carla and then I heard Erin. "Fuck me Mike. Use my ass to dump your cum in. Fill me with cum." That was all it took, I could hold out no longer. I plunged in deep burying my cock deep in this sexy little ass. My prostate began throbbing as I felt it force my semen into my cock and then deep in Erin's ass. I kept myself buried in Erin as I continued to pump semen into her. When my orgasm finally stopped, I kept my cock in her and had my full weight on the small woman lying face down under me. I saw Carla pull her hand from under Erin and turn to Sam telling him to let her have his cock. I rolled to my side pulling Erin with me as I kept myself buried in her. We lay there both of us facing Carla and Sam as we watched Carla give Sam a blow job.

After a while Sam had enough and said, "Baby on your back and pull your knees up to your tits." Carla did as he said. He got up on his knees and was looking down at her upturned ass. "Baby, where do you want my cock? Do you want it in your ass or your cunt?"

Erin and I both looked at Carla to see what she said. "Use me however you want baby. You can use any of my fuck holes. I just need your hard cock in me."

"Since you were letting my buddy use your ass, I think I will use your cunt. Hold your knees tight, I am going to fuck that cunt."

"Yes baby, fuck my cunt. It is your cunt. Please fill it with your cum."

Sam looked at Erin laying there beside them. "Put my cock in your friend's cunt."

Erin did not hesitate. She took Sam's cock in her hand and pumped it a couple times. She rubbed it up and down Carla's cleft and then positioned it just inside her nether lips. She did not say anything. She just looked up at Sam and nodded her head. I saw Sam flex his hips driving his cock into Carla's cunt up to his balls.

Carla's face grimaced in pain with the violent penetration. She looked up into Sam's eyes and said, "Baby I can feel your balls on my ass. It feels so good to be filled with your manly cock." She looked to the side and grinned as she saw Erin and me watching. Then looking at me she said, "Honey, I know you like watching Sam fuck my ass? Please let me see you play with Erin's titties while you watch Sam fill me with his seed."

The arousal on my face was apparently obvious. I draped my arm across Erin's side and cupped her right breast. I could feel the hard nipple in the middle of my palm. Evidently she was enjoying the show as well. I began rolling her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. As I applied more pressure on the nipple I heard Erin give a deep satisfying moan or pleasure as she wiggled her cute little ass against my cock. I continued to apply more and more pressure on that delightful little hardened piece of flesh while I twisted and pulled on it.

I had my eyes on Carla as Sam was pounding her ass. It was so damn sexy watching her hold her legs tight against her tits. Most of the time Carla's eyes were fixated on Sam. His eyes drifted over to Erin and me a couple of times for a few brief moments. Every now and then Carla would look to the side to make sure we were watching as Sam continued to ram his cock into her. I could also see her looking at my hand on Erin's nipple. She evidently was enjoying seeing her best friend's nipple being tortured.

The girls began talking to each other as Sam and I stimulated them. "Baby do his fingers feel good on your sexy little tit?"

"Ummmmm, yes it hurts a lot, but in a very good way. How does Sam's big hard cock feel? Is he stretching you?"

"You should know. It is really nice. I feel so full right now. After everyone fucked me this afternoon, I did not think I would be able to take another cock in my ass for quite some time, but this feels the best I have had in me all day."

"Does it hurt at all?"

"A little, but I don't mind. Sam is such a stud and I love it when he is inside me. He makes me feel so vulnerable and feminine." We watched as Carla closed her eyes and was quietly moaning in pleasure. She opened them and looked back at Erin. "Is Mike pinching your nipples too hard? It looks like he is really putting a lot of pressure on that little nipple and trying to pull it off your tittie?"

She was breathing hard and trying to talk. "No, the pain really intensifies the heat in my cunt. The way Mike does it makes me extremely wet. I am so turned on right now I want him to pinch even harder."

I heard that and in answer increased the pressure. I heard her moan as her pain increased her arousal. "Is that too hard baby?"

"No, it is perfect. I love being your cruise wife. You are so strong."

I think all the talk between the wives was getting to Sam as he was beginning to speed up his thrusting into Carla. She looked up at him and said, "Baby, don't get in a hurry. Make it last as long as you can. Just push it deep in me and rest a minute when you start to get close. I want you to make sure you build up a huge load of cum for me."

"Baby, when you talk to me like that I want to fuck you even harder. You are so fucking sexy. Why has Mike kept you from me for so long?"

"Probably for the same reason you have kept that sexy little number of yours from him."

Sam said, "Things are going to change when we get home."

Carla was smiling up at Sam. "Yea, Erin and I are already ahead of you guys on that idea. What Erin and haven't told our men is we have already had the spare house keys made to give you when we got back home. They are waiting for you to use them when we get home. Sam, you will be able to come see me whenever you want and Mike can go see Erin anytime he gets the urge to for some of what she has to offer."

This news, while not really a surprise was very exciting news. I could see Sam began thrusting hard into Carla's ass and I rolled Erin over onto her back and began kissing her as I climbed on top of her as she opened her legs wide to receive me. I easily slipped my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Sam and I were both extremely aroused and the girls were being used to satisfy our primal urge to mate. At this point of arousal we were overcome with the need to mate and we both had to satisfy that need.

Once Sam and I had filled the girls with cum we switched women. It was nice to be kissing and hugging our own wife. We drifted off to sleep with me holding Carla and Sam's arms around Erin. The next morning we woke and made tender love to our own wife. Sam and I went up on deck while the girls fixed breakfast.

I was thinking about all that had happened and was looking at the island as people started appearing on the deck of the other boats anchored in the harbor. "Sam, who could have ever dreamed we would be on a vacation like this? This has got to be the best vacation ever."

"Yea, I know. Erin and Carla really fooled us by putting this all together behind our backs. I don't know about you, but I have never been so much in love with Erin as I am right now. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking Carla. As you are well aware, she is one great piece of ass, but Erin is my true love."

"I know exactly what you mean. I love Carla so much but at the same time Erin is also a hot piece of ass. It is hard to explain, I want to fuck Erin all the time, but I love Carla. Isn't that weird?"

"Maybe, but I feel exactly the same. What we ought to do is move in together with each other and forget this house key arrangement. That way we would share the girls equally and could have either one whenever we wanted. It is just a thought. What do you think?"

"Yea, that is a possibility. We can figure it all out later. The most important thing is that our lives have changed dramatically for the better. I like your idea, but I wonder if we lived under the same roof, over time, it might make swapping wives less exciting. Maybe we can just have a regular night or two during the week where we go home to the other house instead of our own."

"You are probably correct, that is likely a better idea. Maybe we could even make it random so they would not now who was coming through the door each night." Before I could comment the girls came up the steps carrying four plates of food. Placing them on the table they hurried back down into the cabin to retrieve a pot of coffee, four mugs and silverware. Without even discussing it, Carla scooted in next to Sam while Erin took her seat tight up against me with her thigh against mine. I lowered my hand under the table resting it on Erin's upper thigh giving her leg a tight squeeze. We were back with our cruise spouses and it felt good.

Whenever we sat at the table Erin almost continuously fondled my cock and balls. She actually did it anytime we were seated next to each other. She acted like it was no big deal and just something to do with her hand as she participated in whatever conversation was taking place. She acted as if it was a totally natural diversion for her hand. If you couldn't see into my lap you would likely not realize she was doing anything.

After breakfast was finished the girls cleared the table. Sam began pulling the anchor and I started up the diesel engine to motor us out of the harbor where we could raise the sails and catch the wind. We all had agreed we wanted to sail a little then come back to the resort for at least one more day before heading back home. Prior to our arrival at the resort, Sam and I had been wearing shorts. The girls had been the only ones who were naked all the time. Sam and I talked and decided we like being naked. We decided to forgo our swim trunks, unless we ran across other boat traffic. If that happened, we agreed the girls would remain naked, but Sam and I would at least put on a pair of swim trunks. We figured it was expected on a yacht for the women to be naked and that anyone we met would enjoy the view. The girls enjoyed being the focus of attention and it did not bother them at all for anyone to see them naked. They both confessed to being exhibitionists.

There was a good breeze and the sails filled nicely. The girls finished below and came up with a couple of folded towels and sun block. They headed to the foredeck and spread the towels. Sam and I enjoyed watching as they helped each other cover their skin with lotion. We sat silently watching them make out with each other. Sam and I guesses they did this more for our enjoyment than their own. It was no surprise that both Sam and I were sporting hard cocks as we watched the girls.

Chapter 30 -- Erin's Observations

I loved the island and resort, but it was nice to be back on the water. The combination of the sounds of the water breaking against the bow of the boat and the wind in the sails was very relaxing. I loved the absence of the engine noise you get on a boat using a motor to move you through the water. Mike told me the purity of it all was what he loved so much about sailing. Carla broke it to the boys last night that we had made keys for them before we left on this vacation. She and I had gone out on a limb with this idea, but both felt we knew our husbands well enough they would jump at the chance to get their cock in their friend's wife. Sam had mentioned to me several times how sexy and good looking he thought Carla was. He said if he did not have me, he would love to fuck her. It did not offend me when he said this. I knew our marriage was solid and that it was me that he really wanted. I felt no jealousy that he found Carla to be a sexy and beautiful woman. Since I also found her to be sexy and beautiful I had to agree with him on both counts. I even told Carla what Sam had said about her and it made her smile. She confided in me saying, "Mike has told me exactly the same thing about you. I wonder if they talk about us when they are together." Laughing we both agreed they most likely do. I for one felt good knowing they talk about us in this manner and find us desirable. It made all the exercise to stay in shape while watching my diet, worthwhile.

It was during one of these discussions that we came up with the idea to take a sailing vacation. We knew the boys would love to have us naked and figured if we were out on the water all alone they would probably try to get us to shed our clothing. We felt if we even hinted at going naked that would be enough to get them to take the bait.

Our goal was to get the boys to openly admit they wanted to swap wives, so we came up with the plan that we would agree to go naked on the condition they would swap wives. It was not something we thought we would have any difficulty convincing the men to do, and that is exactly how it turned out. The plan could not have worked better. They thought we were trying to get out of going naked by making the wife swap a condition, when in fact we wanted each other's husband and we wanted to be naked. The boys took the bait swallowing it hook line and sinker. They had been set up and never knew what happened. We knew they would never suggest swapping wives without us giving them a healthy push in that direction.

Carla and I were enjoying our nudity and had commented we liked being naked and did not look forward to having to put clothes on again when we got back home. Until we were forced to do so we would enjoy the sun and being able to expose ourselves to anyone who wanted to look. We are both exhibitionists and this was the perfect environment for us.

Along with being a great Captain, Mike is a very sexy man. None of us had any specific destination in mind when we left the resort. It was nice when we were able to find an anchorage at night. Being at anchor allowed all four of us to relax and have fun. Mike said that even though we had the GPS auto-navigation system, if we were moving either on the engine or under sail, someone had to stay on deck to watch for other boats or worse yet, large ships. We had decided, if possible, we would try to find a place to drop our anchor at night. If we could not find an anchorage, we would trade off being on watch.

Mike was really surprised when he learned his wife was bi-sexual. Carla and I had been together several times, but we had kept it a secret from our husbands. I think Sam suspected I might have bi-sexual desires, but he did not know for sure since he had never seen me with a woman and had never asked. It was fun the first time I pretended to seduce Carla in front of Mike. She was not sure how he would react, but I assured her all men fantasize about watching two women make love. I told her I suspected Mike would be even more aroused if one of those women was his own wife.

Sam had once confessed it is one of his favorite fantasies when he masturbates. He told me one of his favorite fantasies to masturbate to involves Carla and me together. He said he liked that we were about the same size and according to him, we are both hot. I told him I was happy I was part of his favorite fantasy, but that Carla and I were not lovers. Yea, I know, it was a lie, but I was just not ready to tell him about our afternoons together.

Last night was super sexy as Mike and I watched my husband fuck his wife's ass. Carla is adorable. I loved hearing her tell Mike to play with my titties. She knows that turns me on and feeling Mike's hands on me was wonderful. It was hot watching that cock I know so well thrusting deeply into my friend's body. The hottest thing for me last night was when Sam told me to put his cock in Carla. Here I was with a fist full of hard cock meat that was my husband, and I was rubbing it between the nether lips of my best friend, and lesbian lover. I was then to place him in her so he could push it into her body as deep as he could. Here I was holding the cock that had been in me so many times before and I was preparing it to enter my best friend.

Watching the look on her face as he filled her almost made me cum. The sight and though of what was happening make me very wet. I knew what she was feeling since he had entered me, like that, many times before. He had told me it turns him on seeing the surprised look on my face as I feel him take me forcefully like that as his cock fills me so quickly.

As I watched the scene unfolding before Mike and me, I enjoyed Mike's fingers playing with my nipple. I could feel his cock hardening against my ass and knew he was enjoying himself. When I whimpered a little in pain, it was not faked, it really did hurt and I could tell he liked knowing he was causing me pain since I could feel his cock grow harder as it throbbed against me. I made a mental note when I realized Mike found a woman's pain during sexual play to be arousing. It is surprising what a woman can learn if she pays attention to her man and his responses to what is going on. It is easy to know what turns him on by listening to his moaning and watching or feeling his cock grow, shrink and throb. When a woman can see his cock bouncing to his heartbeat, she knows she has him as hard as he can get. She has to be careful to not push him too hard, otherwise he will cum and she will not get the fucking she wants.