Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhh Carl I can't believe how good this feels and how hot it's making me. My pussy's never been so wet."

"Put my cock on your vagina. That's it. Now use your hand to rub your clit." As she placed her fingers on her engorged nub I eased the head of my cock inside of her. "Jesus baby, you really are wet." I pressed forward and my cock slid into her slippery channel until my balls made contact with her ass cheeks. My cock was throbbing inside her hot cunt. "Do it Sandy. Rub your clit until you cum. Cum for me nice and hard like you did before." Her fingers massaged the sensitive nub bringing her closer to her climax.

"Unnnhhhh, unnnhhhh, unnnhhhh, Oooooohhhhh God yes I'm so close. I'm going to cum for you my love. I'm going to cum all over your beautiful cock. Yesssss... Now. I'm cumming."

Her vagina pulsed around my cock as her orgasm swept though her. Her head fell back on the bed as she trembled from the ecstasy of her release. I eased my cock out of her and laid it on her mound.

"Put your hand around it Sandy. Feel how wet you've made it. Stroke it and play with it. Rub the tip on your clit and make yourself cum again.

"Oh God Carl, how many orgasms can I have?"

"How many do you want?"

She continued to rub her clit with my cock while she stroked and squeezed me. When she was ready to cum she put it back in her vagina and I pushed it into her completely. She had three more orgasms each more intense than the last until finally her pussy convinced me to join her and I coated her pink walls with cum.

I withdrew my cock and moved up beside her and put my mouth on her breast to suck her. I put my hand on her stomach and thought about the new life inches below my palm that would soon be doing to her what I was doing and it sent shivers through me. I scooted up and lay beside her. She rolled toward me and we put our arms around each other and kissed.

"Carl you couldn't have given me anything more precious than this night. And it was a total surprise."

"We can do this all day tomorrow too if you want."

"Oh I want. I definitely want that."

"Goodnight my love."

I was awakened with a kiss. For a moment I didn't even try to think about where I was or who was kissing me, only that the kiss was full of love and I was extremely fortunate to have somebody doing this to me. I opened my eyes and the image of my kisser came to me seemingly in slow motion, as if the speed of light had changed and I received the impression one photon at a time until it built up a mosaic on my retina and sent the inverted image to my optic nerves where I finally recognized Sandy.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well! Good morning to you too. Have you forgotten where you spent the night?"

"No. I spent it in the arms of somebody who loves me."

"You've had the privilege of doing that every night for the past three months. Could you be a little more specific?"

"Do I need to be? Does it really matter as long as we're together?"

"No, I guess it doesn't. Are you awake?"

"Almost. Why, do I need to be?"

"Yes, I want to tell you something."

I raised my head up and pulled the pillow under it. "OK, besides I love you, which your eyes are already telling me, what do you want to say?"

"Last night was the most incredible night we've ever spent together. You shared something wonderful with me and now that I've had a taste of it I want more. I had a dream that Victoria spoke to me. She said I should take her to her mother. She wants to be with her as much as possible. I want to go see Anne."

"You mean now?"

"We can have coffee first. And I want to make an appointment at a salon to have my pussy waxed, after that we can go see Anne. I realize now that we're all linked. You, Anne, me and Victoria. I don't know exactly how we're linked but I feel it, I know it."

"You're right. We are linked. You're experiencing the effect of the love field that we created on our trip. I guess it works at a distance as powerfully as it did when we were all together. You need to be there. You need to be with Mitra. She is the link and she will help you understand what is happening to you. This is incredibly wonderful. I'm so glad you feel this way. When Anne hears about your dream she's going to just explode with joy. Should I call her and tell her we're coming?"

"No. Let it be a surprise."

"OK, but I'll have to call Melissa just before we arrive and tell her to open the garage. Are you ready to get up now or do you have time to pick up where we left off last night?"

"I'll always have time to love you. Let me go pee and I'll come back and finish waking you up properly."

When she returned I was lying on my back with my legs spread. She lay between them on her stomach with her head above my cock. She started kissing all around it and then kissed from the base slowly up to the tip.

"I never realized how much fun it is to watch you get hard. Maybe it's your new bald look or the fact that I've missed you so much."

She wrapped her fingers around my stiffening shaft and gently squeezed it as she covered the underside with tender kisses. Her tongue licked from the bottom to the top and back down again. When she got back to the bottom she kept going and put her lips on one of my balls. After a couple of delicate kisses she pursed her lips and I felt the fabulous sensation of my testicle being drawn gently into her mouth. Her tongue softly played with the oval organ while her lips enclosed it.

"Baby, please don't stop what you're doing but why did you decide to do that? I can't remember you ever doing that before."

She released her delicate prisoner just long enough to say, "Something just told me you'd like it." I felt her mouth slide over my ball once again and she continued to torment it with her tongue. Now I knew she was under the influence of the love field. This had to be a psychic message from Janelle. I remembered her saying she would give Sandy lessons in doing this and it felt like she was.

"Oh I do like it. I like it a lot."

She kept doing it, alternating from one ball to the other with licks and sucking that made my cock as hard as Chinese arithmetic. My scrotum was covered in saliva. Finally she moved her head up and took my cock into her mouth. Her lips began to slide up and down my rigid shaft as she laved it with her spit. When she had it drenched she rose up and straddled me with her pussy above my cock. She lowered her hips down until my head made contact with her opening. She used her hand to adjust the placement then pushed down until my entire length disappeared into her hot, wet channel.

"Put that pillow under your head so you can watch me fuck you. I bet you like that as much as having your balls sucked don't you?"

"I'd hate to have to pick between the two alternatives."

"The good news is you don't have to. You can have either one whenever you want."

"Would it shock you to know I've had both at the same time?"

"Ooooohhhh you have been naughty while you've been away. Now I'm going to make you tell me the details of that experience while I slide my slick pussy up and down your hard cock."

"It was in Paris the first night we got there. Anne and Mitra were taking turns sucking my cock and balls. Finally I told them I was about to cum and Anne decided to straddle me and fuck me, only she was facing away from me. She did this so she could lay back on top of me while Mitra licked us from my balls all the way up to Anne's clit where she would suck on it until Anne slid back to release my cock so Mitra could put it in her mouth. She'd suck it for a while then put it back in Anne's pussy then she moved back down to my balls and kept doing the whole thing all over again until finally Anne's orgasm triggered mine."

"Wow Carl, what a story. Mitra must be a very unusual woman."

"You can't imagine Sandy." I felt her pussy getting hotter and wetter while I was telling her about that night in Paris. Her hips were gyrating forward and back as well as up and down as she rode me.

It didn't take long for me to feel the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm. Sandy sensed it too. "Use your hand to rub your clit. Cum with me my love." She was almost bouncing up and down on me as her fingers began to agitate her swollen pink nub.

Her head reared back and she pushed her hips down hard on me and held me tightly in her pink embrace as her vagina began to spasm around my cock. My cock erupted like a geyser spraying cum deep into her. Her legs squeezed tightly against my hips as her climax ripped through her.

She bent over and lowered herself down while keeping my cock confined in her soppy cunt. "You were right about the orgasms. They just keep getting better. I think they're very good for Victoria as well. You're going to have to keep giving them to me from now on. I'd say at least three a day."

"And how am I going to do that if I'm at Anne's home?"

"She's had you exclusively long enough; she's going to have to share. You can stay with me all day and spend the night with her. It will be like going off to work every day. Unless of course you'd rather I find someone else to give me orgasms."

"Or... You could come stay at Anne's place."

"Are you forgetting we have two children and now a dog?"

"There's plenty of room at Anne's house and lots of people have dogs in Manhattan. It's only one block over to Central Park so we could take him for walks every day. There would also be more people to help with the kids. Mitra and Melissa could watch them and your driver could take them to school and go pick them up every day."

"What would Anne say about all of us moving in?"

"If you even hint that you want to do this she'll lock you in the minute you say it. There is nothing in this world or any other that she would love more than to be with you and Victoria. I am absolutely certain of that."

"Well it would be a hell of lot more convenient. I made peace with you having sex with her a long time ago so I guess it doesn't matter if your fifty miles away or fifty feet."

"Ummhhh Sandy... how would you feel about being a lot closer than fifty feet away while I'm having sex with her?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean all of us sleeping together in one bed."

"She would be OK with that?"

"Perfectly OK. She's quite used to having multiple partners in the same bed. Women as well as men."

"Do I really want to know all about what you two have been doing while you were away?"

"It's not as wild and crazy as you're probably imagining. Once we started on these sexual meditations we went wherever they took us. That meant dropping all of our previous inhibitions and limitations on our sexuality. We've had to pack a whole lifetime of sex and love into three short months and that meant no conditions. It also meant that I had to change my mind about some things I thought I wouldn't do."

"We weren't promiscuous but we did meet other people that wanted to experience these things with us. I'm not going to hide anything I did from you. Right now there are four women at Anne's place. I've had sex with all of them. That doesn't necessarily mean I have to continue to have sex with all of them but you need to be aware of the whole situation and make sure you can handle it before making this decision."

"Carl, I know what I felt last night. I also know it was even better this morning. If it took you having sex with these women to get you to where you are then I can't condemn you for doing it. I trust you enough to know you did what you believed was the right thing to do for Anne and for yourself. I also trust you enough to not put me in a situation that would hurt me or our relationship. I know that you love me and the children as much as you love anything else in this world and you would never purposely put our lives in jeopardy. Your views about marriage have obviously changed but I won't say they are wrong or in opposition to my views until I have tried these meditations and this open lifestyle for myself and made up my own mind about them."

"You might want to know that the other three women at Anne's house have all told me that they admire you for what you did for Anne and they love you even though they have not met you. They all say that if my having sex with them causes you any problems then they will stop because they respect the way you feel even if they don't agree with it. They all want to meet you because they don't think they would have had the courage and faith in their husband to allow him to do what you let me do with Anne if they had been in your situation. These are not just girls that Anne and I picked up to have a good time with. We both love them and have the highest regard for them. One of them literally saved our lives on this trip. These are not bimbos."

"You might want to know that the idea of having sex with a woman is not something I'm totally unfamiliar with or opposed to. Since we're being completely honest with each other I must admit to having tried sex with another woman when I was in college. As a cheerleader I was asked to join a sorority that most of the cheerleaders belonged to. One of the initiation rituals was to perform oral sex on one of the members until they had an orgasm."

"At first I was reluctant but I'm also intelligent enough to know that my reservations were based on the morality I had been raised with and I felt I should see for myself if it was as abhorrent as my mother once told me it was. I can't say I really loved doing it but it wasn't unpleasant. I mean the circumstances were hardly ideal since I was more or less forced to do it. Not to mention that I was naked in front of an audience."

"During my freshman year I did have sex on occasion with my roommate when both of us were horny and didn't have a date with a boy. That was a lot more satisfying even though we both knew we were not each other's first choice for a sexual partner. We definitely were not in love with each other nor did either of us have the slightest inclination to become a lesbian. Now that I already feel like I love Anne the prospect of being sexual with her has a certain intriguing appeal. After all, you love her as much as you love me so why shouldn't I?"

"Honey you never cease to amaze me. I do see what you mean though. You have her child in your womb. Why would it be so objectionable to kiss her? By the way, she is a great kisser."

"I've no doubt that is the result of your superb tutelage. One of many things I suspect you taught her to do."

"It almost sounds as if you like hearing about my sexual exploits with Anne."

"In a strange, almost perverse way, I do. I don't want to become a boring little mother and housewife. If she can go from being a tight ass, anal retentive, money addicted bitch to being a love goddess then why shouldn't I? You showed me last night and this morning that there's still plenty of smoldering sexuality left in this thirty year old body. We're soon going to have more money than we could spend in ten lifetimes so why shouldn't we both spice up our lives and enjoy these bodies while we still have them?"

"That's all the more reason why we need to continue the meditations. They are what will keep us grounded in ourselves and keep us from drifting into a life of hedonistic indulgence. We can have all the fun we want but we still have a responsibility to each other and the children to do it with restraint and respect. Believe it or not the prospect of casual meaningless sex with anybody that's willing does not appeal to me in the least. I don't love the people I've had sex with just because I had sex with them. I had sex with them to enhance and celebrate the love I feel for them. It may sound like just a semantic difference but it's not. The difference is real and very significant."

"How about we go take another bath like we did last night then have a bite of breakfast and get this day started? I'm getting anxious to get to Anne's house."

We finished our bath and put on robes to have breakfast out on the patio with Dingo. If felt really good to have a dog again. I hadn't had one in years and I was very glad to have this one since the kids had chosen him and done what Anne had done on our trip; made his life better. Sandy called a nearby salon at the mall and asked when she could get a Brazilian waxing and was told they could take her in thirty minutes. Then she called her driver and told him to come to the house as soon as he could. We were getting dressed when she asked me, "Should I take some clothes with me?"

"Maybe one outfit for tomorrow but we can come back for more after we get the living arrangements settled. You won't need as many as you might think. We've gotten into the habit of going naked unless we have to go out."

"That habit may have to be modified if the kids are going to be in the house."

"Of course, we'll make the top floor off limits to them and whenever they're in the house we will dress appropriately."

Don, Sandy's driver and bodyguard, was waiting for us when we were ready to go. He took us to the mall and waited with me while Sandy had her waxing. I learned all about him and he seemed like a very competent and nice young man. He had been in the military and had extensive training in personal security. He was very alert and was constantly looking around to anticipate trouble. I told him about Sandy moving to Anne's house and that she had a driver and bodyguard that he would be pleased to meet. I asked him if he was married and he said no. "In that case, you'll be very pleased to meet Melissa."

Once we were back in the SUV, Sandy scooted close to me and whispered in my ear, "They asked me at the salon if I was going to keep my pussy hairless and when I said yes they told me I should have the treatment done with a laser. After about ten more sessions it won't grow back. I decided not to put my panties back on so if you'd like to check it out you can." She spread her legs and I slid my hand up her leg and let my fingers explore her smooth bald pussy. "Oh Carl, it feels so good to have you touch me. Make me cum for you. Rub my clit and make me wet then stick you fingers in me and I'll cum all over them."

I thought it was ironic that once again I was having sex in the back of a car. Sandy and I had never done this before but I was more than ready to comply with her request considering how many times I'd done this with Anne. I kissed her and played with her until she began to shiver and I moved my finger down to feel how wet her slit was. I inserted it into her and felt her hairless lips press against my hand while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She moaned into my mouth when she came and I kept on kissing her until her orgasm subsided.

Traffic was lighter than usual so we made good time driving to Anne's place. When we were about five minutes away I called Melissa's cell phone and told her what was happening and not to tell anybody else but to come watch for us and open the gates and garage for us. As soon as we pulled into the driveway the gates opened and when we had come through them, the garage opened. Don drove down the ramp and pulled into an empty parking space. Melissa was waiting for us.

Don got out and opened the back door for us. We walked over to Melissa who just stood there. "Melissa, I don't think you've ever been formally introduced to my wife. Sandy this is Melissa, Anne's driver and bodyguard. Melissa meet Sandy."

Sandy looked at Melissa's face then looked at mine. "I remember you from the doctor's office the day of the IVF procedure. We didn't actually get a chance to meet then. I don't know why you two are being so formal about this." She stepped forward and put her arms around her and hugged her warmly. "It's very nice to meet you Melissa. I'm sure we will become very good friends."