Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my cock far into her mouth and held it there while her tongue licked and slid all around my shaft with an enthusiasm she had never before exhibited for cock sucking. When I pulled back leaving only the head in her mouth she moved one of her hands to encircle my shaft and stroked me with the saliva that coated it. I guess Janelle was continuing to inspire her remotely and guide her actions. What Sandy was doing was becoming increasingly indistinguishable from what Janelle could do.

The next time I pushed my cock deep inside her mouth I felt her use her fingernails to lightly scratch the backside of my balls in a quick tickling motion. She followed this by enclosing my entire scrotum in her hand and pulling on it as she lightly squeezed it.

"Oh God Sandy that feels marvelous. You're getting better at this each time you do it."

She didn't have time to acknowledge the compliment as she moaned around my cock due to what Suvarna was doing to her clit. I could tell Suvarna's actions were bringing her close to a climax so I pulled back slightly and held my cock halfway in her mouth so she could give her full attention to her highly aroused pussy. It didn't take long before Suvarna's efforts drove her over the edge and into her orgasm. I felt her raise her hips to push her pussy hard against Suvarna's face as she came; her mouth continuing to suck on my rigid cock the entire time.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and swung my leg over her to move off her chest. Suvarna crawled out from between her legs and moved up to put her face near to Sandy's.

"Do you want to taste yourself?"

"Ummmhmmm."

Suvarna lowered her lips to Sandy's and kissed her. Sandy opened her mouth to receive Suvarna's tongue coated with her own pussy juice. She must have liked it because she sucked on Suvarna's tongue and lips for a full minute.

"How do you taste?"

"Delicious."

"That's what I thought too."

"Now I want to taste you."

"Oooohhhhh I was hoping you'd say that. How do you want to do it; on your stomach between my legs while Prem fucks you doggy or on your back so I can sit on your face and see his beautiful cock sliding between your hairless lips while he watches you put your tongue up my twat?"

"I'll let Prem decide. Do you want to watch me put my tongue up Suvarna's twat?"

"I highly recommend it."

Sandy lay down on her back. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips to elevate them and knelt between her wide spread legs. Her delicious pussy was still wet from Suvarna licking her. I held my shaft and rubbed the head of my cock up her slit to coat it in the slippery combination of her juices and Suvarna's saliva. Then moved the tip to her clit and slid it over and around it. Her knees were bent so I pushed on them to bend her legs back to give Suvarna a better view of her pussy as she moved to straddle Sandy's face. I put the head of my cock at Sandy's hole and waited for Suvarna to lower her pussy onto Sandy's mouth. She began to slowly slide forward and backward rubbing her slit over her lips.

I pushed forward and slid my cock about halfway into Sandy's cunt then raised my head to look at Suvarna. She was looking at me with an expression that is hard to describe. A mixture of delight, love, disbelief, mischief and wonder, as though she couldn't quite bring herself to accept the surreal sight of the three of us being here together doing this. I dropped my eyes to watch in fascination as Sandy began to lick and suck her with a genuine eagerness that surprised me. She wasn't doing this because I wanted her to; she was doing it because she wanted to.

She was either a quick learner or had a natural talent for eating pussy because Suvarna's head slowly tilted back and she began to moan. Her expression changed to one of lustful enjoyment as Sandy's lips and tongue caressed her soft pink folds. I began to fuck Sandy with a steady rhythm and moved my thumb to her clit to rub it.

Sandy had pulled her thighs back to almost touch her shoulders with her knees. I don't know what made me think of it but I reached down and took her ankles in each hand and raised her legs straight up then pulled them against my chest with her feet on either side of my head. I put my arms around her calves and held her in place as I picked up the pace of fucking her and began to make slapping noises as my thighs collided with her magnificent ass cheeks. I guess I remembered that she said she wanted me to tear her clothes off last night and fuck her brains out so I decided to do just that.

She seemed to really like this position; one that I couldn't remember ever being in with her, because she began to breathe faster and deeper. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter making it easier to stroke her even faster. She began to grunt as my cock bottomed out against her cervix with each insertion. Suvarna's moans got louder and more intense as Sandy increased her licking of her slit.

The first stirring of my orgasm started in my balls as they began to draw up against me. I was furiously slamming in and out of her now making it difficult for her to keep her mouth in position on Suvarna's pussy. She knew I was getting close and this was edging her closer to her own climax. Suvarna's hands were on her breasts rubbing them and pinching her nipples as her hips continued to slide back and forth across Sandy's mouth and outstretched tongue.

I pulled Sandy's legs hard against me and held them as I buried my cock in her and stopped thrusting to feel the first blast of cum explode into her. She pushed against me with her hips and her vagina pulsed around me to milk out the rest of my hot cream. Her mouth was open wide and pressed hard against Suvarna's opening as her orgasm flooded her mouth with juice, her stomach muscles contracting in jerks as she came all over Sandy's face.

I slowly released Sandy's legs and lowered them to the bed on either side of my legs. She moved her hands from Suvarna's ass where they had been holding her cheeks apart while she was licking her. Suvarna moved back and removed her wet pussy from Sandy's face then moved down to lie beside her. I withdrew my deflating cock and moved to Sandy's other side. Sandy turned her head toward me and said, "I'm really going to like living here. We've only been here for about two hours and I've already cum four times."

Suvarna rolled on her side and put her arm over Sandy and said, "I'm going to love your living here. And you can have as many orgasms as you want. Orgasms aren't bad for the baby are they?"

"Absolutely not. I'm very sure that Victoria enjoys them as much as I do."

"Did she tell you that too?"

"She didn't have to, a mother just knows these things. She is your baby after all."

"She's our baby. And she's here. Mitra is right, you are where you belong. Both of you."

It had been a hectic day and we drifted into a nap while we lay together. I woke up about an hour later to find Sandy and Suvarna asleep in each other's arms. They looked as peaceful and content as only lovers and children can be. I had another one of those moments that make you stop and stare in awe at a sight that to anybody else would appear quite ordinary but to me was as special as a moment could ever be. I loved them both so much that I wondered how my heart could contain it. I forced myself to get up and go to the bathroom. The others had left the spa while we were napping so I took a leak and went in search of them.

I decided to try the rooftop garden for some reason and found Mitra, Melissa and Alysse making arrangements for Sandy's blessing ceremony for her to become a disciple. They had arranged pillows and put out candles and gathered flowers in order to make this as festive a celebration as they could. I was happy to see that they all were genuinely pleased that Sandy was here with us. When they saw me Mitra said, "Good you're awake. We didn't want to disturb you while you were napping. We've decorated for Sandy's darshan. Do you think she would be ready to do it now or should we wait until after dinner?"

"They were still asleep when I left them a few minutes ago but I vote for doing it now. I'll go get them." I returned to Suvarna's bedroom and awakened my sleeping beauties with kisses and told them that Mitra was ready for them on the roof to initiate Sandy as a disciple.

Suvarna said, "Oh goody. Once you do that there's no changing your mind or turning back. You'll be here for the duration and we will have yet another very special bond between us. I'm excited for you Sandy. I thought this was very weird when I first heard about it but it's really the most important thing you could ever be given the chance to do."

"I know nothing about it so I can't appreciate the rare privilege that it undoubtedly is. Maybe it's best that I don't know anything. I can do it as sincerely as I can and put my whole heart into it without any preconceived ideas."

"Yes, exactly. It's more innocent and uncorrupted that way."

"What should I wear?"

"Well it's sort of a rebirth so your birthday suit would be appropriate."

"Why does that not surprise me? Are all of you confirmed nudists?"

"You could say that. I love being naked for several reasons, not the least of which is it saves a lot of time when you have as much sex as we do. But for this occasion it's very symbolic. A disciple can have no secrets from her guru. You are about to make a commitment to reveal everything you are to an enlightened being. This is absolute nakedness not just the absence of clothes. Being naked with each other also means we keep no secrets from each other. We have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. We see the others as they are and love them for it. You saw Mitra and Alysse earlier in the spa; have you ever seen more innocent and pure souls than those two? Not an iota of self-consciousness between them."

We rode up in the elevator and walked to the spot that had been arranged for us. Mitra was sitting on a curved bench with candles on either end. There was a cushion in front of her and she told Sandy to come and kneel on it. The rest of us sat on cushions a few feet behind her. Mitra explained the significance of discipleship and how rare the relationship had become. Then she asked Sandy if she was totally committed to making a sincere effort to discover and become who she was born to be and was she doing this with all the love she was capable of. Sandy said yes. Mitra touched her forehead and all of us were silent for a moment.

Then Mitra did something she had not done in our blessings. She announced that she was going to give Sandy her special name as a disciple but she was not going to give her a Sanskrit name as she had done with the rest of us. She said those names had been chosen rather serendipitously and that Sandy deserved a name of deeper significance. She stood up and told Sandy to come and sit on the bench where she had been sitting. Mitra kneeled before her.

"Sandy, words and names can be many things. They can convey deep love, respect and honor or they can be use derogatorily, sarcastically and pejoratively. Many names and titles have been misused over time to where they no longer retain their original significance. One of these misused titles that has lost it's great original meaning is the name I give to you in the true original denotation it had when it was first used. From this day, when you are among your brothers and sisters you will be known as The Reverend Mother."

"I give you this name for two reasons. The first is that you are the only one among us that has performed the miracle of giving birth. With so many billions of people on this planet, that act has lost its miraculous significance and we treat the children of the world with much less love and respect than they deserve. How can we call ourselves civilized when eight thousand children are allowed to die of starvation every day?"

"The second reason is that you are now pregnant with a child that will very likely be born with a highly developed spiritual consciousness and there is every reason to anticipate that she will become a Bodhisattva, a Buddha in waiting. I am here at your feet to pledge my devotion to you to assist in helping Victoria realize this potentiality. 'Buddham saranam gacchami' I bow to the feet of the Buddha."

She bent over and kissed Sandy's feet. The rest of us bent over and touched our heads to the ground. Tears began to run down Sandy's cheeks. "This is why she told me to bring her here isn't it? It wasn't just to be with Suvarna it was to be with you. Victoria has three mothers, her creator, her birth mother and her spiritual mother. That's why you said I belong here. Oh Mitra it's true. I do belong here."