Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa hugged her and said, "I wasn't sure what Carl had told you but that hug says a lot. Welcome, I am very pleased to finally meet you. More than you can imagine. Can I ask you what brings you here today?"

"I felt like I needed to come be with Anne. I'm going to ask her if I can stay here."

"Oh, Sandy that's fabulous. Nothing could make her happier than having you here."

I turned and saw Don standing by the car. "Don, come meet Melissa. He walked over to her.

Melissa looked at him and said, "Do you accept hugs or do you prefer to shake hands?"

"Normally I prefer shaking hands but for you I'll make an exception."

"You won't be disappointed with that decision." She hugged him in a more than friendly manner and said, "It's nice to meet you Don. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me."

"Don't worry Melissa. I'm not shy."

Melissa turned and said, "Come on, let's go surprise Anne. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees you."

We took the elevator up to the second floor and went into the living room. "Don you can make yourself comfortable here. Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Some coffee would be nice."

"I'll have Anthony bring you some. I'll come check on you in a little while."

"I'll be fine Melissa. Thank you."

We walked back to the elevator and rode up to the fourth floor. Melissa said Anne was in her office going over some reports dealing with the upcoming team meeting. I asked her where Mitra was. "I believe she and Alysse are in the spa."

We walked back to Anne's office and saw her sitting at her desk in a robe engrossed in something on her computer screen.

I stood at the door and said, "Excuse me Ms. Cordet, could I have a word with you?"

She looked up quickly and said, "Prem, what are you doing back here already?" She stood up and started walking toward me.

"I brought someone who wants to see you." I stepped aside so she could see Sandy standing there. She screamed and ran to her and put her arms around her.

"Oh Sandy you're here! You must have heard my heart longing for you. I've been wishing you were here all morning. Prem, is this your idea? Did you bring her to me?"

"Before I answer that I want Mitra to be present. Where is she?"

"In the spa with Alysse. Let's go up and find them." She took Sandy's hand and led us to the elevator and we rode up to the eighth floor. "Oh my God Sandy, I'm trembling with excitement. I'm so glad you're here."

Sandy's eyes were as big as saucers as she walked through Anne's bedroom suite on the way to the spa. When we got there, we found Mitra and Alysse in each other's arms in the bathing pool.

"Mitra, Alysse, we have a guest I'd like you to meet."

They stood and got out of the pool then walked toward us as casually as they would have if they were alone, totally unconcerned that they were naked. Mitra's eyes were riveted on Sandy. She had that warm, compassionate expression on her face and her eyes sparkled with delight. She knew who she was of course but said nothing. Alysse stood beside her with that glowing, radiant look of love all over her; as unselfconscious as a two year old.

Anne started to speak but Mitra raised her hand and she stopped. Then Mitra said, "Prem's wife needs no introduction. She is exactly what I knew she would be." Still looking at her with a fixed gaze she continued, "You know don't you? This is where you should be. This is where you belong."

Sandy's voice was quivering as she replied, "Yes I do know. Victoria told me last night in a dream."

"This is very good. Welcome."

Anne looked at Sandy in shock. "Sandy, Victoria spoke to you? What did she say?"

"She said she wanted to be with you Anne. She asked me to come here. I couldn't possibly refuse. If you will have us, I want to stay here with you for as long as you are still alive."

Anne shrieked, "Sandy do you mean that? Do you really mean that?"

Sandy couldn't stop looking at Mitra but said, "Yes Anne I really mean that."

"Oh God Sandy you've just given me the most wonderful gift anybody has ever received. You can't possibly imagine what this means to me to have you and Victoria with me. Is there no limit to your capacity to show me love and generosity? You truly are a saint."

Finally Sandy turned her head to look at Anne. "This is not solely for your benefit Anne. Carl showed me how his love has changed because of being with you and Mitra and I want you both to help me learn to love like that. I want Victoria to be immersed in an environment of love beyond even my capacity to provide for her. I feel confident this is where that can happen." She looked back at Mitra and said, "Why did you refer to me as Prem's wife?"

Mitra explained the names and told her about all of us becoming disciples. Then she said, "Sandy I have never solicited anybody to become a disciple but in your case I urge you to do so. Not only for your own sake but also for the sake of your unborn child. It will be of great benefit to you both. There is only one condition. You must love me as totally and unrestricted as the others do. This is not for my benefit but for yours. I will not transform you; your love is the only thing that can do that. I can help to put you in touch with your heart but you will do the rest. Being a disciple is based on the deepest love relationship possible and if that is what you want for yourself and Victoria that is what you must commit to."

"That will not be a problem Mitra. I feel the love in this room. It comes from all of you and it's very powerful. I can see that by just looking at you and Alysse. Love permeates both of you. This is what I want to feel. This is what I want for Victoria."

"Very well. We will have your blessing soon. Now come to me."

Sandy walked to her and Mitra put her arms around her then slowly turned her head and moved it close and kissed her. The first kiss from Mitra is an overwhelming experience and you could tell that Sandy let all of the love Mitra was conveying to her go deep inside her. When it finally ended Sandy managed to say, "Loving you is definitely not going to be a problem."

She turned and walked back to me, "You should have warned me about that. It almost made my head explode."

"There is nothing that can be said to prepare you for your first kiss from Mitra."

Anne took Sandy's hand, "We need to make plans for your moving in here. Would you like all of us to get in the pool to do it or are you ready for that yet?"

"You can't possibly think I'd pass up a chance to get in that pool do you? Carl gave me a sample of what being bathed feels like last night. It was wonderful."

"Fantastic. Get undressed and let's get in." Anne slipped off her robe and followed Alysse and Mitra into the pool. Sandy started taking her clothes off and I got undressed with her.

"Melissa before you get undressed, would you be so kind as to go tell Don he can leave. We won't need him the rest of the day. Tell him we'll call him tomorrow to let him know when we want him to pick us up. And please give him your phone number."

Melissa left to deliver the message to Don and let him out of the garage. Sandy and I got in the pool.

"Anne this is the most luxurious bathroom I've ever seen. Which Roman emperor did you get it from?"

"I've got this thing for nice bathrooms. You should see some of the ones we visited on our trip. Would you like me to bathe you?"

"I'm counting on it. I can't wait to see if you're as good as Carl."

"Carl sets the bar pretty high when it comes to pampering a woman. I'll try to do as good a job as he does."

"He never did it as sensuously and tenderly for me before."

"Don't be too hard on him Sandy. He learned a lot himself by what he's done for me. You'll get the benefit of it for a long time to come. Lie back on this ledge and let me show you."

Anne poured some body wash on a sponge and began to wash Sandy's hand and arm.

"That fragrance is divine. It's almost as good as the moisturizer you sent me. I've already gone through both bottles."

"I've got plenty. I'll put some on you when we get out of the bath."

Anne gently slid the sponge up her arm to her shoulder and down again covering it in the perfumed lather.

"Anne you're trembling. What's the matter?"

"I'm just so happy you're here and I'm actually doing something for you. I can't believe you brought me our baby. Sandy I can't tell you how much this means to me and how much I love you for doing it." Tears started rolling down Anne's face as she continued to tenderly bathe Sandy's body.

Mitra moved behind Anne and put her arms around her and kissed her neck while she held her. "Breathe Suvarna. She's here now. Love her." Anne became calmer and Sandy got yet another example of Mitra's compassion.

Sandy looked at Mitra and said, "Mitra what you just did was so beautiful. You didn't hesitate or even think about it you just did it because it needed to be done. That's what I want to learn from you; how to respond with love in every situation and not react by doing only what I think should be done."

"It seems to me you've already started to do that. Why else would you be here if not to respond with love to your child's request?"

Sandy looked at her and knew she was right. She also knew that she already loved Mitra and was sure she would come to love her as much as Carl did and that up until this very moment, she hadn't even come close to knowing how much that was. This thought was followed by the amazing realization that she wasn't the least bit jealous or bothered by her husband loving someone else that much.

Sandy reached for Anne's arm and pulled her to her. "Anne come close to me and hold me. Kiss me and love me like Mitra told you to do."

Anne put her arms around her and said, "Oh God Sandy yes. You are so beautiful and I do love you." When her lips touched hers Sandy felt love pour into her the same way it had when Mitra kissed her and it sent waves all through her unlike anything she had ever felt before. She didn't think the kiss would ever end. It became more passionate as it continued to the point that she didn't want it to end. She pulled Anne tightly to her and thrilled to the touch of her warm body as it pressed against her.

When the kiss finally ended Sandy asked, "Do these baths ever turn in to something more than just washing, something more... intimate?"

"Almost always."

"Then please continue."

Anne smiled as she continued the bathing using only her hands. She slid them over her shoulders and down her chest to caress her breasts. Sandy asked her, "Would you mind if Mitra joined you in washing me?"

Mitra answered her by moving next to her and started running her hands all over Sandy interspersing her loving touches with soft kisses.

Alysse and I had been watching this tender interlude in silent fascination. When Sandy asked Mitra to join Anne in bathing her I wondered if she had any idea what she was getting herself into. She had just invited two of the most sensual women on earth to make love to her. I had been on the receiving end of what these two can do to you in a bath and I could only hope Sandy was ready for that.

Melissa returned from her errand and stripped down and got in the pool next to Alysse and me. "I see I got back just in time. This looks like it's about to get interesting."

"Would it be asking too much for you and Alysse to give me some of that treatment? That is, if it won't interfere with your voyeuristic activities."

They both giggled and I felt their hands begin to slide over my body. For the next half hour I was loved and washed by two of my lovers while I continued to watch Anne and Mitra do the same to Sandy. I was amazed how turned on it made me to watch them bring Sandy to two powerful orgasms. After the second one I moved over next to Sandy and said, "Would you like to get out of this pool and move to the bed? I want to make love with you."

"Can Anne come with us?"

"You don't think she'd let us go without her do you?"

"Good. I like making love with her. You've taught her well."

We got out of the bath and dried off. Anne got a bottle of the moisturizer out of a cabinet and we walked to her bedroom. Anne told Sandy to lie down on her back and she and I lay on either side of her. She poured the creamy liquid into her hand then told me, "Hold out your hand Prem." She put some of the moisturizer into my palm. "Now help me spread this on your beautiful wife."

Sandy said, "Anne, you know you're his wife too don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I've realized that marriage isn't a piece of paper and some words you say to each other in a church. It's who you've shared your heart with. More than that, it's who you've shared the growing of your soul with. Carl has done that with all of us and we have all done it with him. I just happen to have been the first."

"When Carl came home from that first night with you and told me about what you had asked him to do I was devastated. I felt betrayed. I was sure you had seduced him into making love to you by dangling the prospect of getting the money you had promised him before and by making him feel sorry for you by telling him this fantastic lie about your impending death. My first reaction was that you were going to die a lot sooner if I could get my hands on you."

"I finally calmed down enough to listen to what he was telling me and the way he said it. And I struggled but succeeded in thinking about the money and how that could help us. And you did owe it to us. I was able to put myself in your situation and I tried to imagine my life without loving him. That's when I decided that nobody deserves to spend their entire life unloved. Even you. Although you brought it on yourself because you never made time for it."

"Then I thought maybe it's time to see if our love was all I believed it to be. This would be a test to see if it could survive this fantastic challenge. If it could then it would confirm that our love was real and strong enough to withstand anything. If it couldn't then I needed to find out sooner rather than later that I had been living in an illusion. That's when I decided to go along with it."

"It never occurred to me that it would lead to where I am now. Lying here beside both of you. Being loved by both of you. Carrying your child inside of me. Exulting in the sensation of your hands caressing me while I see a look of love in your eyes so profound that I'm embarrassed because it far exceeds my own."

"Oh my precious darling Sandy, from the very beginning I knew that what I was asking Carl to do meant that I was asking you to do it too. I knew it would be a supreme sacrifice on your part and that it would cause you pain. But somehow I knew you would be strong enough to endure it. If the situation had been reversed, I wouldn't have been. As profound as the look you see in my eyes is now, the look of desperation was far worse when I was told that I was dying. It didn't take me long to realize that I was going to die alone and unloved and that I had brought it on myself. Still, way down deep inside me a tiny spark glowed dimly."

"I reached out to the only person I knew that was capable of preserving that spark and turning it into a flame. Carl was my only hope of redemption and my only chance of being saved from dying as the monster I had become. I knew I didn't deserve that chance. I didn't hate myself but I felt completely lost and alone and more afraid than I ever thought it was possible to feel. When he agreed to do what I asked I was delirious with joy even though I knew that this would cause you a great deal of anguish. I told myself I'm not taking him away from you; I'm only borrowing him. That may sound silly and rationalizing but it was true. I didn't know then how far he would exceed what I asked him to do and how much he would discover as a consequence."

"Now you're both here and I still can't believe it. That's what happened to me earlier in the bath. Not only had Carl taken me to heights of love I never knew existed but now you were here to go to those heights with us. Not only that but you had brought me the miracle of our child. I was overcome with amazement. I didn't feel worthy to touch you because your kindness and generosity and understanding was so much more than I deserved."

"Don't compare your love to mine. Carl and Mitra have spent the last three months in a concerted effort to help me become capable of realizing the higher dimensions of love. You demonstrated that your love comes from these higher dimensions without your even being aware of them. You have no cause to be embarrassed. Your very presence here proclaims that you have as much capacity to love as any of us and you possess a natural compassion that rivals Mitra's. I am truly humbled and honored by your being here. I am in awe that you came to the same understanding as I did that sharing your love does not diminish it but enhances it. The more love you give, the more you receive. And you did that all by yourself."

"Weren't we supposed to be discussing plans for me, the kids and the dog to move in here?"

"The dog? Prem didn't tell me you had a dog."

"We only just got him. He's a very smart border collie named Dingo."

"Oh how wonderful. I've never had a pet not even a cat or a goldfish. This is marvelous. We can take him for walks in the park. As far as plans to move in, we can put the kids in their own suites on the floor below us. That's where Mitra has her bedroom although she rarely uses it. I'll have Melissa move up to that floor too so at least one of them will be there with the kids every night to watch over them."

"If you'd rather, you and Prem can have a room there and I'll put Melissa on the sixth floor with Alysse."

"Actually Anne, I would prefer to sleep with you. As long as that is possible I want you to sleep next to your daughter and me. Prem's had his chance to be close to you for months now and I think I should have a turn."

"Oh Sandy, nothing would make me happier. You're as good at finding new ways to love me as Prem is."

"We can still let Prem join us if he wants. This bed is plenty big enough for all of us."

"There are now five women in this house who love Prem. He's not going to lack for a place to sleep."

"Well then, that's settled. I guess the only thing we'll need to bring is clothes. I can get that organized Monday while the kids are in school and they can come here after school and see their new home. They'll be so excited."

"I can't wait to meet them. I only saw them once long ago when they were very young. I'm sure they don't remember me."

"I want them to though. I hope you'll spend some time with them and we can take them places together. It will be a little compensation for not getting to do things with Victoria."

All the time this dialogue had been going on between Suvarna and Sandy, Suvarna and I had been rubbing Sandy's body with the moisturizer. I guess she had been too engaged in the conversation to notice that we had been massaging her breasts and were now sensuously caressing her bald pussy; taking turns playing with her clit and her labia. She suddenly realized that she had gotten very turned on.

"Ohhhhh wow you two. That feels incredibly wonderful. Is this what you've spent the last three months doing all day?"

"Pretty much."

"Now I really do wish I'd come with you Prem."

"None of us were ready for this then. I'm just glad we've all gotten to this point. It seems somehow inevitable that we would, now that I think about it."

"Quit thinking and pay attention to what you're doing to me. I don't want to waste another minute."

I looked at Suvarna and without even saying a word we both knew what to do. I got on my knees as Suvarna moved between Sandy's widespread legs and started licking her slit from the bottom up. I swung my leg over and straddled Sandy's chest with my cock pointed at her mouth. Her hands moved to my balls as her lips opened to slide over the head of my cock. I began to slowly fuck her mouth as her delicate fingers lovingly manipulated my balls.