Winter Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was puffing away on the pipe, Carly stood up and removed the jeans she had been wearing. She looked over, her eyes just as glassy now as they had been the first time I saw her in the auditorium, as she looked at me for my reaction. The smoke had dulled my senses somewhat, but a woman taking off her pants in front of me was still something that caused a reaction. I guess she looked at my eyes, they were now open a lot wider and staring not only at her bare breasts, but at the small pink thong she was wearing as her only item of clothing. Carly laughed as she saw me staring again, offering she was only getting more comfortable.

It'd been a while since I had been alone with a woman, and usually the women I found myself with either wanted money ahead of time or would sit looking anxious on the barstool as last call came around. I wasn't sure if I should make a move on her or not, and apparently she didn't feel the need to do the same toward me, so I sat and pondered as we continued to share the pipe until the contents were gone.

*****

I hadn't been hit like that since I got sucker punched in a bar fight when I was a teenager, using a fine fake ID if you must know. When I opened my eyes next, I could see light coming in through the Windows and the clock on the microwave showed it was almost 8 AM. I don't know what had happened, but I assumed my inexperience at smoking grass had knocked me on my ass. Carly was sitting in the chair opposite me, still all but naked, although she was conscious and looking at me as I started to rouse myself.

"I told you I had some good shit." She said, laughing at my inability to handle the grass.

"I guess you did!" I added, not knowing what else to say.

I was just starting to get the use of my limbs back, opening and closing my fists and moving my fingers, stretching my legs and then my arms. The movement made me realize I needed to pee, it'd been a while.

"I have to pee, where's the can?" I asked, realizing she probably didn't refer to the bathroom as the can'.

Carly laughed and pointed toward the hallway saying "first door on the right."

I couldn't take more time to think about it, now that the thought had come into my head, I realized the pressure in my bladder was just as intense as it had been yesterday when I had been drinking all of the beer. I made a quick dash for the bathroom and once again I was standing there with pecker in hand, feeling the relief that a good P gives one.

As I finished up and gave myself a couple shakes to get the last drips off, I noticed that Carly had followed me down the hall and was watching as I stood there.

"You know, you don't have to put that away just yet." She said suggestively, her eyes trained on my crotch.

What the heck I thought, might as well...

"What did you have in mind?" I managed to say, my cock already on its way to hardness.

"Why don't you leave your clothes in here and meet me back in the living room." She said, I could see the glassy look in her eyes but I wasn't sure if it was lust or left over from the dope last night. Not one to worry too much about the reason, I did as requested and soon was standing naked and walking back toward the living room.

"Sit down here on the sofa." Carly indicated, pointing toward the sofa I had been sitting in most of the evening last night.

I sat as directed, my cock now at full mast and pointing skyward. I saw Carly looking at me, first my face and then lower down. She looked back into my eyes with a smile, before standing and pulling down the thong she had been wearing. Now naked, she approached me before straddling my legs, kneeling and resting her weight on my thighs. She reached between us and grab my hard cock and started running it up and down between her lips, I realized now that her pussy was shaved bare. I also took a brief second to look at the jeweled stud she had in her navel. As she was doing this I took the opportunity and cupped each of her breasts in my hand, the nipples had firmed up sometime between the bathroom and now. As I groped and fondled, I felt them pushing hard into the palms of my hands and she would start moaning each time I squeezed them.

"You like them?" She said, taking her attention from my cock long enough to look to my face for my answer.

"Why wouldn't I?" I said, not slowing my fondling and squeezing a bit.

"I like it when guys play with my tits, treat them rough. Pull the nipples and bite them. Make me feel it." She said, her voice now Husky with lust and arousal.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did as she asked and took each of her nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing and then pulling out on each of them. She gasped at the initial feel, but I could see from her eyes that the pain in her breasts was sending shivers of electricity down to her loins. I could feel the pussy juices that were running off her labia and onto my cock, now coating it running down my balls and dripping onto the material of the sofa. Just as I sensed this, Carly lifted up, scooted forward and using her one hand, aimed my cock toward its new home for the next few minutes. She groaned as it slid in, her eyes were closed and her head thrown back with the feel. My mind was still somewhat numbed from last night, but not so much that I did not take the time to look as my cock slowly disappeared inside of her until she soon was fully impaled, our crotches resting against each other. I let go my hold on her breasts, reaching down and grabbing each ass cheek and trying to get her to start moving up and down, my horniness was my only thought at the moment.

Opening her eyes and looking at me, Carly smiled before saying "you're anxious today aren't you?"

"Damn right!" I managed to say, still trying to force her up and down on my hard shaft. She was right, it had been quite a while since I had felt a woman's pussy wrapped around my cock, and now that she was here writing me, I wasn't going to miss out on any of the feel.

She didn't say anything, but soon she was pushing up with her thighs and then letting herself slide back down, no longer needing my help although I still managed to push her down hard each time she slid back onto my pole. The feeling of hot and wet was getting me quickly to the point where I would be shooting something deep into her womb. I tried to concentrate on something else in order that I not come too quickly, but what? If I opened my eyes and looked at her, her smiling face and her look of carnal bliss was a turn on for me. Looking further South her jiggling breasts with their hard nipples pointing up toward my mouth or perhaps I could look all the way down and see my hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her lips parted and bare of any hair to interfere with my view. It wasn't easy!

Despite my concerns that I might shoot prematurely, I did manage to hold off as Carly continued to ride me at a slow, leisurely pace. I knew that if I started thrusting up into her and picking up the speed, my ejaculation would be only seconds behind, so I let her control things as she seemed content to do. We had been at it for about 20 minutes when there was a sharp knock on the door. The sound brought me out of my sex induced oblivion, wondering who might be there and what might happen next.

"Who is it?" Carly shouted, not even slowing her movements up and down on my hard cock.

"You know who it is Miss Winters." A male voice answered.

Now what? I wondered. Carly looked at my expression, my uncertainty and apprehension, and just laughed before answering the voice once again.

"Yes, I know who it is, Captain. I also know that my father tells me to be ready half an hour before I need to be, he doesn't think I can get ready on time. When I see him, I'll tell him you were here at 9 o'clock just as he wanted me to think, but I know I don't really have to be out of here until 9:30. Why don't you go have a cup of coffee and come back then and I'll be ready." She shouted to the door, a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"That's not how it's supposed to work." The disembodied voice answered back.

"Do we have to go through this every time?" Carly laughed, now finding more humor.

"I'll be back at exactly 9:30. You just make sure that you are ready." The voice answered.

During the entire exchange, Carly had not varied her speed or the intensity as she was able to squeeze my cock with her vaginal muscles each time she slid back up off of it. At this point I was in shock, I wasn't sure what the conversation had been about and the fact that she had called him Captain was a concern to me.

"Is he in the Army? What about your father?" I asked, trying not to lose anymore of the erection that had already diminished somewhat at the first sound.

Carly laughed, took a few seconds to squeeze me a little harder, before continuing. Her actions had the desired effect, my cock once again returned to its former hardness and we were back where we were before the interruption.

"My father sends him to get me, he thinks I'm still a little girl even though I am 21." Carly offered simply.

"What about the Captain part?" I asked. "

"He's not in the Army, he's a Captain in the State Police." She responded, again offering information but not slowing or stopping.

State Police? Oh crap! I didn't have any sort of criminal record, at least nothing too serious. I've been busted a couple of times as a teenager for shoplifting and had a few drunk and disorderlies over the past two or three years, nothing too serious in my mind. However, any contact with the police was something I tried my best to avoid.

Carly didn't seem to think any of this might bother me, she started moving a little more quickly before saying "we've got about five minutes here before I have to get into the shower and get ready. Think you can get there in five minutes?"

"Ummmm, yeah I think so." I managed, still more concerned with the thought of police nearby than the hot young woman who was sliding her wet pussy up and down my stiff cock. That thought didn't last long, Carly was doing some magic things with her pussy and in keeping with her proclamation, I could feel the tensing of my balls and the boiling within my loins that let me know I had reached the top. Carly was right along with me, her vaginal muscles clamped hard on my cock as she stopped sliding up and down, now sitting there trembling and shuddering as her orgasm took her over the edge, sucking the semen out of me with each squeeze of those pussy muscles. I was still experiencing the high and apparently Carly was as well, but before any more time had elapsed, she lifted up and off of me, turning and heading toward her bedroom. I was a bit shocked at the abrupt way she had departed, sitting there wondering exactly what had happened.

I was still sitting there wondering what was going on when Carly came out of the bedroom and went into the bathroom, the shower coming on quickly. I didn't have a lot of experience with women, I had never lived with one, but the fact that she seemed to finish the shower in less than five minutes surprised me. I don't know why, but I always had the impression that women spent an inordinate amount of time in the shower. She was out of the shower and back into her room in quick order, I'm not sure exactly what she was doing their as I sat naked on the couch, wondering what was going to happen. Within another 10 minutes, Carly had come out of the bedroom completely dressed in a formal gown, hair done and face made up. She certainly looked much different this morning than she had last night walking around topless or this morning as she rode my hard cock naked.

"I have to go out for a bit, I'm not sure how long I will be. My father wants me to be with him, it used to be my mother until she died a few years ago, but now he expects me to take her place sometimes." She said simply, even though I hadn't asked for explanation. Perhaps she felt I needed one, but at this point I was still sitting here naked and didn't really know what to expect.

"There isn't a lot of food here, but help yourself to anything. I don't expect anybody will be coming by, but you probably don't want to answer the door if someone does knock." She chuckled, her eyes sparkling as she checked me out again, I hadn't done anything to dress yet.

Before I was able to say anything, a knock at the door brought me out of my musing and Carly suggested I might want to get out of sight. She didn't have to suggest it twice, I had no desire to have a State Police Captain find me naked in this woman's apartment, a woman I didn't even know. As I stepped into her bedroom, I heard the front door open and Carly offered her good morning to her companion, the door closing and locking behind her.

*****

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the next few hours, at least I assumed it would be a few hours although I had no idea how long those few hours might actually be. Since I was already naked, and it'd been several days, I decided a quick shower would be in order. I went into the bathroom, a bathroom that seemed more appropriate for a young woman than a man, but realized why wouldn't it be. I turned the water on hot, got in and let it run over me for several minutes as I tried to go over in my mind all the things that had happened since late yesterday afternoon. I hadn't even thought about Augie and Crazy Eddie, the concert last night was a blur in my mind, even more of a blur was my drug induced haze, but right now that satisfied feeling in my cock reminded me of just how much I had enjoyed the early morning ride. Shaking my head to clear it, I stopped my musing and washed up, turned off the water and got out. I dried off and wondered about putting on my clothes which hadn't been particularly clean even yesterday. As I was thinking, I noticed an apartment sized washer and dryer in the closet inside the bathroom, it wasn't long before my clothes were in the middle of the wash cycle. Here I was, still naked and standing in another woman's apartment, what a bizarre turn of circumstances this was.

Having nothing else to do for the moment, and with my curiosity being what it is, I decided to do a little exploring. There really wasn't a lot to the apartment, it was good sized and basically there was the living area with kitchen on one end and then a large bedroom and bathroom I had previously been in. I had done a little looking around the living area, nothing there really interested me, so I wandered into the bedroom. I knew this was personal for Carly, and I wasn't there to root through her underwear drawer or to maybe find some dirty panties in the hamper, I had outgrown that when I was 13.

She seemed to be a pretty neat person, everything was put away without a lot of disarray that I might have expected. There was not a lot of clutter on the dresser, the bed was made and the place looked like it probably could've been featured in Better Homes and Gardens. As I was checking things out, I saw a picture on her dresser, it was a distinguished looking man and for some reason he looked familiar to me. I'm not sure why, I had never met Carly before and thought perhaps this might be some celebrity she liked. I continued looking around, but the face in the picture was gnawing at the back of my mind.

Winters? That's what the state cop had called her, wasn't it? Winters?? Why was that familiar? As I pondered, recognition started to come slowly. Winters... Carly Winters? Carl Winters? Governor Carl Winters??

Oh crap! Now I know why the picture looked familiar, I had seen his face in the news many times. Was it possible that Carly was his daughter? Certainly that would explain the presence of the state police here, yeah that's all I need - getting caught naked in the governor's daughter's apartment.

That thought ended my curiosity very quickly, now I directed it toward wondering what I was going to do. The clothes were still in the middle of the wash cycle, I'd have to wait until they finished washing and drying before I could leave. I went out to the kitchen and looked around but didn't find a whole lot, my stomach was starting to growl since I had not had anything to eat since yesterday afternoon. Deciding to ignore that feeling for now, I went back and sat on the sofa, trying to decide just what my next move would be.

As I sat, I happened to glance down and saw the box Carly had taken her stash from last night sitting there, the lid partially askew. What the hell, I've got nothing else to do. I reached down and brought out the pipe we had used last night, filled it and once again lit it with the lighter that was sitting on the table. I was a little less hesitant now, not that I was anymore certain about my ability to be smoking dope, but right now I had other things on my mind. I took a full draw on the pipe, sucking it deep into my lungs and holding it there for as long as I possibly could. Still nowhere near as long as Carly had managed yesterday, but better than I had been when I first started last night. I continued smoking as I pondered what I was going to do. First I needed to get out of here, then the thought that Augie would still be looking for me decided to invade my mind. Well, one thing at a time.

*****

I wasn't quite sure where I was, it felt like I was out of my body, just sort of floating there when I heard a click. A brief burst of panic shot through me but just as quickly left, although I wasn't sure why. I managed to force my eyelids open and looked up to see Carly standing above me staring down with a big smile on her face. The last thing I remember was sitting on the sofa, but apparently at some point I had either fallen off or climbed off on my own, I was now lying flat on my back looking up at her.

"I see somebody's been helping himself to my stash!" She laughed, taking in the site in front of her.

"I... I aww... Oh hell, I don't know." I managed, somehow finding that funny.

"Don't worry about it, I think there's still enough for tonight. I can get more later, it's not a big deal." She said, still smirking at me as she looked down and I looked up.

I don't know why, but I didn't even try to move. I just lay there looking up at her, wondering what would be next.

"I've got to get out of these clothes, I know I have to do this once in a while, but I'd really prefer not to." She said as she turned and walked toward her bedroom.

I watched her walk away, again wondering what I was going to do, and in the end did nothing. A few short minutes later Carly came back, this time wearing only her thong panties, blue tonight I suppose to match the dress she had been wearing.

"This feels a lot better, I hate having to dress up."

Carly reached out her hand, I assume she was going to help me stand up, something I probably did need to do. She pulled me to a sitting position and then started laughing as she considered the situation.

"Well, shall we?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but just shrugged as she turned and reached for the pipe that was sitting on the table, apparently I had the presence of mind to put it down before I fell onto the floor earlier. She loaded up the bowl and lit it, taking a deep drag once again. As she exhaled, she handed it to me and I took my turn, although I wasn't nearly as good at this as she was. We continued for the next 10 minutes, passing the pipe back and forth until its contents were gone. By this time, I could see a glazed look in her eyes and I assume it probably mirrored that of my own.

"I'm getting the munchies, what about you?" Carly giggled, she really didn't need to ask.

"Absolutely."

Carly picked up the phone that was sitting on the table next to the sofa, soon she had someone on the other end and was giving them an order for a large pepperoni. As an afterthought she turned and asked "pepperoni is OK, right?"