Winter Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My favorite."

"It should be here in about 20 or 25 minutes."

Carly hung up the phone and before I realized what she was doing, she had again filled the bowl of the pipe and was lighting it. I probably should've been concerned, but by now my brain was so muddled I really didn't give it much thought, only reaching for the pipe as she handed it to me for my turn. We finished that one too, and before long we were each sitting here giggling like a couple of school girls, although I really didn't understand what was so funny. Shortly the Bell rang and Carly got up to answer the door. Just as she reached the door, the thought crossed my mind that she was only wearing her thong panties, nothing else. I'm not sure what I would've said even if I had the presence of mind to do so, but she simply opened the door to get the pizza from the delivery guy.

Carly opened the door and the delivery guy turned out to be a delivery gal, but she looked just as shocked as I expect a guy would be. She recovered quickly enough, taking a slow look at Carly from head to toe before looking over her shoulder and seeing me sitting on the sofa, even more naked than Carly was. Her eyes opened a bit wider as she took a second to check me out, then Carly was handing her the money and taking a box from her, telling her to keep the change and to have a nice night. Carly closed the door and before long we had finished the pizza.

*****

The pizza had taken the edge off my hunger, Carly seemed satisfied as well. We were still sitting there, me naked on the sofa and Carly wearing her thong when she got a sudden gleam in her eye. She stood and taking my hand, pulled me to my feet saying only "Come on!"

I had no idea what she was doing or planned to do, but again my muddled brain wasn't thinking quickly enough to object, I simply allowed her to pull me along to the front door. We went out the door into the hallway and were walking down toward the elevators. It was at this point that my brain started to catch up with our actions, here I was naked and Carly nearly so as we walked down the hallway of an upscale apartment building.

"Carly? What are we doing?" I managed even as she kept pulling me along, looking at me with an evil grin but not saying anything.

We got to the end of the hall and around the corner, and Carly slid her key card which I hadn't noticed her pick up into the freight elevator control and the door opened. I breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed behind us, less worried now that someone might see us, although I still had no idea what she had in mind.

"There's a pool on the roof. It closes at 8 o'clock so the passenger elevator doesn't go to that floor after eight, although I could use my card to get there. I won't do that, it would be logged and someone might come up to investigate." she explained.

OK, so there's a pool on the roof. What does that have to do with anything? I wondered all this, even as the elevator was slowly climbing its way to the top floor. When we reached the top, the door opened and we got out, again in what seemed like a maintenance room. Carly knew where the light switch was, turned it on and soon had opened another door and we stepped out onto the roof. There was indeed a pool here, apparently residents were allowed to use it as there were numerous chairs and lounges about, even a little bar area. It was almost 9 by now, and nearly dark although there was still a bit of twilight left.

"Ever go skinny dipping?" Carly asked me as she continued to lead me toward the edge of the pool.

"No, never."

"You don't know what you've been missing..." she giggled.

I took the opportunity to look around us, there were several other buildings that were taller than this one, I had seen 24 on the display as the elevator reached the top floor. Some of them looked like they might be office buildings, but others appeared to be apartment buildings just as this one was. I could see lights in some of the Windows and others were dark, and as I looked out over the rest of the city, most of the lights were now shining brightly.

Curious what was next, Carly let go my hand and looked toward the sky. I wondered what she was looking at, I looked up as well and really didn't see anything. Carly then pulled down the panties she had been wearing and with a laugh, offered "Wait here, I'll be back shortly."

I didn't have a clue, but right now being clueless about Carly's thoughts was not a surprise to me. As I stood there watching, she trotted over to a fenced in area that surrounded a tower sitting atop the building, maybe 50 or 60 feet tall with a flashing red light at the top. She climbed over the fence and before I realized what she was doing, she had placed her thong in her teeth and was climbing up the tower toward the top

What the fuck? I thought. What is she doing now?

"Carly, what are you doing?" I tried shouting up toward her, only hearing her laughing harder. Soon she was far enough away that I could only make out a vague shadow moving as she continued climbing up the tower toward the top. I'm not really scared of heights, but I don't think I would've tried something like that even if I had been fully sober.

"Ta Da!" I heard her shout, I could no longer even see her shadowy figure at this point.

She climbed back down the tower, hopped over the fence and soon was standing next to me once again.

"What the hell were you doing?" I managed, trying not to sound too angry.

Carly only laughed louder, before explaining "they're going to replace the light atop the tower tomorrow. I left my panties up there as a souvenir for whoever has the guts to climb the tower to change that light."

"You climbed up there naked and you think somebody else might not have the balls to do it??"

"What a rush! I could see the whole city from up there. You can't imagine how great it feels to be that high up and have the wind blowing across your naked skin." She said, still exhilarated.

This woman was crazy I thought, but I wasn't going to change her by anything I might say, so just stayed silent.

"Let's go for a dip." Carly said, again pulling me by my hand to the edge of the pool. This seemed a lot saner than what she had just done, and even though I had never done anything quite so crazy myself, decided it was a lot better than some things we could be doing now. We slipped into the water and started floating around, it actually was pretty nice. The weather had been warm enough over the past few weeks that the pool was cool without being cold. I started to relax and just let the feel of the cool water on my body bring my anxiety level down a bit. The pool wasn't huge, but it was a good size and had plenty of room for us to swim around as we enjoyed the water and played a little grab ass.

We had been fooling around in the water for at least 20 minutes when I thought I heard something, somewhere near where we had come out of the maintenance room onto the roof. I looked in that direction, although I really couldn't see anything since it was now completely dark and the roof was not lighted. My eyes had adjusted to the dark, but even so, whatever if anything there, was not visible.

"I was wondering if you guys were going to make it tonight." Carly shouted, confirming my thoughts that I had indeed heard something.

She got no response to her call, but as I peered more closely, I could see what look to be two figures moving around in the shadows. I wasn't sure what to expect when suddenly the lights in the pool under the water came on. Any night vision I might have had was now gone, I was blinking as I tried to understand what had happened. Carly was just laughing.

"Somebody is going to be able to see us here now." I said to Carly, thinking about the buildings in the area that might house people who could look out their Windows and see the pool from their vantage point.

"So? So we give them a show." She said, not worried in the least.

Before I could say anything else, the shadowy figures approached where we were standing and two bodies had dived into the pool. They came up in front of us, each dripping with water as they checked me out. One was a tall, busty blonde and the other had jet black hair, flashing dark eyes and was wearing fire engine red lipstick. Before I could check them out any further Carly offered introductions.

"These are my friends Jensen and Tamara. Jen is the one with the big tits! Mac here is fascinated with tits, Jen." Carly said, giggling as she noticed me staring at her friend's large breasts.

"Well duh! He hasn't stopped staring at my tits since I came up out of the water." The tall one laughed.

He did take a second to check mine out, but we all know you stood in line twice when the titty fairy came around." Her friend added, busting on Jensen.

"And your point is?" She smiled back.

"Girls, this is Mac." Carly said introducing me, although she offered no other information besides my name.

"Hi Mac!" Both women answered in unison.

This was more than a little bizarre, not only was it my first time skinny-dipping, but now there were three naked women here in the pool with me. I hadn't really thought about my own nudity and it was only as the other two got into the water with us that I realized that fact. What the heck, I guess it was too late now to be embarrassed.

That the pool lights were on was only a minor distraction after a couple of minutes, I guess I had pretty much forgotten that bit as we lazily floated around in the pool, the women gossiping about things going on in their lives. After a few minutes, Carly and Tamara were talking among themselves and Jensen moved over closer to me.

"So I understand you like tits!" She started.

That wasn't too hard to figure out, I had been staring at hers for quite a while although both Carly and Tamara had tits that were equally as nice, just not quite as large. Jensen would never have to worry about drowning with those puppies, they would keep her afloat for days. I knew from this morning that Carly's tits fit nicely into my hands, her friend Tamara's were about the same size.

"Are you the kind who just likes to look, or would you like to give them a good squeeze?" She asked, surprising the hell out of me.

We were in the shallow part of the pool, the water was lapping at the bottom of her breasts which were mostly displayed out in the open as my hands reached for them, I hadn't even made a conscious effort. The nipples were hard and puckered, the coolness of the water seeing to that as I tried to wrap my hands around each one, boy they were big. Jen smiled as I started squeezing and fondling, I assume she liked the feel just as I did. As I continued my manual exploration of those huge mammaries, I felt her grab my cock and give it a good squeeze. During the entire time, first Carly and me, and then the four of us had been here in the water, not a sexual thought had crossed my mind. Not until now...

I squeezed the tits in my hand a bit harder, the feel of Jen pulling on my cock had aroused something in me. Maybe it was the grass from earlier or maybe the fact I was here with three beautiful naked women, but right now I couldn't give much thought to the reason, the blood was rushing to my cock and what went there had deprived my brain of what had previously been in that organ.

Jen continued to stroke my hard cock, she was running her hand up and down it and pulling the head each time she got to the top, increasing the feel of pleasure I was experiencing. I was continuing to enjoy the feel of her tits in my hand, the nipples seemed even harder as she was working my shaft. My eyes had been closed for the past several minutes, but when I opened them I saw that Carly and Tamara were no longer in the water. I looked about and saw that they had gotten out, Carly was lying on the ground at the pool's edge, Tamara atop her and each was licking the other's pussy. My hard cock suddenly became my even harder cock, the sight of the two women pleasuring each other pushed my arousal even higher. Jen felt the difference, looked over her shoulder to see what her two friends were doing, and smiled before whispering in my ear "shall we join them?"

At this point I wasn't able to form words, all I could do was try to shake my head yes as I continued to stare over her shoulder at the action happening on the edge of the pool. Jen pulled me by my cock until we were at the steps, and then we were climbing out to stand naked next to the other two women.

All I could do was stand there and stare, the two of them seemed oblivious to our presence as they continued licking and sucking each other's pussies. I could hear the sighs and moans coming from each and had almost forgotten Jen's offer, but she soon reminded me by guiding me to one of the lounge chairs. She dropped the back down until it was now flat, instructing me to lie on the cushion. Still in a state of shock, I meekly followed her instructions and as I lay down, she climbed atop me again as the other two had done, her crotch was in my face and she was quickly sucking my cock. This was just too bizarre, but the feel of her soft lips and wet tongue sliding up and down my hard shaft soon took any logical thought from my brain, my only thought now was to get my mouth up against her wet pussy lips.

I reached around and grabbed her by the ass, pulling the cheeks apart and forcing her hard against my face. I hadn't done a lot of pussy licking in my past, but enough so that I felt I was reasonably good at it. The first few licks gave me a taste of chlorine, but soon that disappeared as her pussy juices started flowing and I worked hard to touch every part of her pussy with my tongue.

Jen started moaning around my cock, apparently she liked the feel of my tongue as I probed at her with it. I was trying to get it as deep into her pussy as possible, again pulling her lips far apart and stretching my tongue to its limit. I could feel her humping her pussy into my face, she apparently was getting aroused very quickly. I could feel her doing marvelous things to my cock with her lips and tongue, she was sliding up and down and nibbling on the head every once in a while. She was holding the base with her one hand and tickling my balls with her fingernails of the other as she continued her attention to my hard shaft. I knew what she was waiting for and I did not want to let her wait any longer, I moved away from her pussy lips and slid a little farther up to the top, finding her hard clit ready and waiting for me. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue around it, around and around in smaller circles until I found the tip with my tongue and pressed hard against it. She humped even harder, wanting that contact and I could hear her moans increasing in volume and frequency. Each time she moaned I could feel the vibrations through my cock, and that was bringing me closer and closer to my own climax, something that would happen very quickly I had no doubt. As I continued to lick and suck at her clit, I could feel her trembling and her mouth on my cock was becoming more erratic. Even in my limited experience with women I knew she was close to her orgasm, something I desperately wanted her to reach before I did. I put a little extra effort into the sucking and licking I was doing to her clit, and then let go her ass cheeks with one of my hands and slid two fingers into her now wet and dripping pussy. She screamed around my cock, her body convulsing and I knew I was close but before I had a chance to think about it she pushed her middle finger up my ass and started massaging my prostate which sent me over the edge almost immediately. I lost all track of what I was doing, the only thing I was aware of was that hot feel deep in my loins as I shot jet after jet of hot semen into her mouth which she seemed to be swallowing eagerly. I wasn't sure how she would be capable of such coordination since her pussy was shuddering convulsively as she lay atop my face. I don't know how long I kept shooting, it felt like forever.

We lay there each coming down from the sexual high, Jen still atop me and gently sucking and licking at my cock, although there was no way it would respond. She too had slowed her shuddering and trembling, now each of us getting closer to normal. As we lay there, Carly and her friend Tamara gave us a round of applause. I was a bit startled at the sound, but with Jen lying atop me couldn't do much at this point. I vaguely remember hearing what I thought might have been their own climaxes occurring but at that moment I was too busy working on Jen's pussy to register it in my mind. Jen pulled off my cock as she looked at her two friends, offering "thanks, but it was nothing."

"We thought it was something, didn't we Carly?" Her raven haired friend asked with a laugh.

"It looked like something to me." Carly answered.

We were all sweaty from our exertion, it didn't take long before we were back in the water and gliding around again. Any thoughts I might have had about other people seeing us had totally vanished, I now felt comfortable in the water and took the opportunity to do a little tit exploring of my own, checking out Tamara for the first time, and getting reacquainted with Carly's tits. Neither seemed to mind, and after a while we decided to get out for a bit. As we were sitting on the edge of the pool, Tamara got up and went into the shadows before coming back with a bottle of tequila.

"Shall we do shots?" She asked, each of her two friends nodding enthusiastically, although I had never been a big fan of tequila myself. She poured a shot and handed the glass to Carly who downed it in a single gulp, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"You forgot the salt and lemons again didn't you." She busted on her friend.

"What can I say, you know me."

The next shot went to Jen who followed Carly's lead and downed hers just as quickly, grinning as the Amber liquid burned its way down her throat and into her belly. I was waiting for my turn, but Tamara took it for herself, soon I was the only one who had not yet had a chance. That changed as she poured me a shot, indicating it was now my turn as the other women all looked expectantly. Here goes nothing I thought before putting the glass to my lips and swallowing it just as the other three had done. It did burn as it went down my throat and I managed to choke a little bit, but quickly regained my composure as I handed the glass back to her.

"Let's make this a little more interesting. You got another shot glass over there with you Tam?" Carly started, before Tam had a chance to offer her another shot.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Go get the shot glass and I'll show you..." Carly said giggling and licking her lips at whatever thought she was contemplating at the moment.

Tamara got up and went into the shadows where she and Jen had left whatever they brought with them, returning shortly with another shot glass.

"OK, now we have two shot glasses. What's the plan?" Tamara asked, Jensen and I equally as curious although neither of us voiced our thoughts.

"Mac is fascinated with Jen's tits, I thought we'd give him a chance to look at them some more." She said cryptically.

"He's been staring at them ever since we got here, how is he going to look at them even more?" Jen wondered.

"We're going to put a shot of tequila on each of your tits." Carly said, again not explaining any further.

"How the hell do you expect to do that?" Tamara asked.

Right now I was stunned and not even involved in the conversation.

"She's going to be lying flat on her back..." Carly elaborated, although not much more.

"OK, Jen's lying on her back with a shot of tequila on each of her tits, just what are you expecting?" Tamara asked.

"This is the fun part. Mac is going to be fucking her and we'll see just how long they stay there." Carly giggled.