Winter Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard what she said, but the implications hadn't quite sunk in. As I sat there, each of the three women looked at me and I wondered exactly what Carly's thoughts really were.

"Why don't you explain a little bit more Carly, everything from the beginning." Jen suggested.

"OK. I want you to lie down on your back at the edge of the pool their. Over at the end right by the steps, then Mac can get in and go down a couple of steps until his cock is even with your pussy. Once the two of you are set up like that, we'll put a shot of tequila on each of your tits and let him start fucking you. For each five minutes the two of you can stay like that without the tequila falling off, Tam and I will have to drink the shot and then replace it with another one and see if you can go another five minutes."

"Sounds like fun to me." Tamara offered.

"And what do I get out of this?" Jen asked, thinking about what Carly had explained.

"You mean besides getting fucked?" Carly replied, trying to suppress a huge grin.

"Well, there is that..." Jen chuckled at the answer.

"OK so Jen gets fucked and Mac gets to do the honors, what's in it for you and me?" Tamara asked Carly.

"Well, if they're any good at it, we'll get hammered."

Tamara looked at her and smiled, and then looked toward her friend Jensen.

"You think you'll be able to lie still enough that the glasses won't fall off?"

"Bet I can!" She answered the challenge.

"And what about you Mac? Think you can fuck her long enough to let me and Carly get good and plastered?"

I didn't have any idea. I was kind of surprised they even asked me, up until now I think I had just been part of the scenery here.

"Just how long do you expect me to do this?" I heard myself asking, apparently some small part of my brain was still functioning.

"If you can last for 20 minutes, long enough for each of us to have four shots, we'll call you the winner."

"And what happens if he doesn't last that long?" Tamara and Jensen asked at the same time.

"No more pussy for Mac tonight!" Carly said with a grin.

"Shall we get started?" Was the next thing I heard.

Apparently the three women were in agreement that this would be something fun to do, they started moving toward the edge of the pool. Jen took my hand and pulled me up, indicating that I should take my place as well. I still had no idea how this bizarre scenario would play out, but at this moment between the grass from earlier and the tequila, I was more than a little buzzed.

Carly and Tamara directed me to the steps leading down into the water, I went down three until they were satisfied that my cock was at the right height to make entrance easy into Jen's pussy. Once there, they instructed Jen to move into position directly opposite me, her ass on the edge of the pool and her legs hanging down over and into the water. Before we could start, Carly pushed me back a few steps and had sucked my limp cock into her mouth, now licking and sucking and bringing me to full erection pretty quickly. While she was doing this, I saw Tamara fill 2 shot glasses and set them carefully atop Jens large tits.

"What happens if my nipples get hard and the glasses won't sit level?" Jen wondered.

The glasses have a little indentation in the bottom, I don't think that's going to be a problem." Tamara reassured her.

"I got Mac ready, give me a minute to take care of Jen too." Carly said. "You might want to take the glasses off for now until we're ready to get started though."

Carly pulled her mouth off my cock which was now straining skyward, she turned and knelt between Jen's outstretched legs, putting her tongue to work to make certain Jen's pussy was ready to receive me. These women were really nuts, I wonder just how many times they had done something equally or even more outrageous than this.

"I think she's ready now, she's dripping pretty good and I could hear her moaning..." Carly said as she stood up and moved out of the way.

Without waiting for direction, I moved into position with my cock pointing toward Jen's head, a few inches forward and I would angle it down and slide it into her. Tamara again placed the shot glasses on her breasts and offered "Good luck."

"Your goal is 20 minutes Mac, but you do have to maintain a reasonable pace here. You're not going to get away with just sticking it in and standing there!" Carly informed me even though I hadn't thought that might be a possibility.

I took a look at Jens large tits, each with a shot of tequila balanced over the nipples and tried to imagine what each of these three women must be thinking. Well, I decided not to let anything bother me, I was going to shove my hard cock in and try to fuck Jen senseless. Just before I could do that, I remembered the rules and decided that a slow easy entry would make it a lot easier for Jen to lie still and prevent the glasses from falling. That is exactly what I did, slow and steady until I felt my crotch firmly against hers, my balls lightly dragging against her ass cheeks. Jen moaned slightly, but I could see her looking at me and she realized she would have to be careful how she expressed her own feelings.

"Go!" Carly said, indicating it was time. I slowly pulled out and then just as slowly slid back in, watching the Amber liquid sway slightly as Jen worked hard to maintain her calm composure. My cock was telling me to pick up the pace and start thrusting harder, but I fought the urge and managed to maintain my pace. I looked at Jen's face and saw that she too was struggling to not start thrusting back to meet each of my strokes into her trembling pussy. I looked at her tits, the shot glasses still in place although the alcohol was wavering slightly, some of it even lapping over the top edges of the glass and running down her breasts to puddle in between.

"Time!" Carly shouted.

The five minutes had passed much more quickly than I expected, I guess my concentration was more on the feel of that hot tight pussy wrapped around my cock than it was in the passage of time. I stopped my thrusting but before I could do anything else I was instructed "don't pull out!"

I stayed motionless, grateful for a moment or two to calm myself, I knew if I had kept going I probably would not be able to make the full 20 minutes. Jen opened her eyes and looked at me, I'm pretty sure she was thinking the same. Carly and Tamara each took one of the shot glasses and quickly downed the tequila, each laughing before Tamara filled the glasses again and replaced them on Jen's tits.

"One down, three more to go. It's only going to get tougher after this." Carly offered with a smirk.

"Go!" Tamara started us off again.

I pulled back slowly and tried to regain my earlier pace, careful not to upset the newly filled glasses. Jen looked at the glasses gently wavering atop her breasts, before closing her eyes and attempting to lie as still as possible. If the feelings in her pussy were anywhere close to what I was feeling, I knew just how hard this would be for her. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing and at the same time not allow the pleasurable feelings to push me toward climax, despite my misgivings about what we were doing, I was starting to think I might just be able to make it.

"Bet she can't make it to 10 minutes." Tamara challenged, looking pointedly into my eyes.

"I think she can, but I'm not sure it's fair to bait her like this." Carly chided her friend.

"You're taking half the fun out of it... Tell you what, if she makes it the full 20 minutes we'll start over again and make some new rules."

I wasn't sure I heard exactly what she said correctly, but I knew I had. Here I was worrying I might not make it a full 20 minutes and they were already suggesting we start over again. Before I could give that much thought, Carly called time once more.

I stopped what I was doing and took a deep breath, Jen's pussy had been trembling and I knew she might be getting close. I was positive that if she started getting as close as I suspected she might be, I likely would not be far behind. Carly and Tam each downed their second shot, once again filling the glasses and replacing them on Jen's large tits. Jen had been right, her nipples were rock hard and I'm sure that if the indentation in the bottom of the shot glasses had not been there, there was no way the glasses would have been able to sit atop those massive breasts.

"Go!" Carly announced as she and Tamara looked at each other before concentrating their attention on my cock which was once again sliding in and out of Jensen. Each time it went in and out, I worried this might be the last thrust before I would be spewing into her, but somehow we made it through this interval as well. As Tamara was filling the glasses for the fourth time, I actually started to believe I might make it. Commencing for the final time, I knew this would be a lot harder because I could already feel that tingling in my loins, the feel I knew was announcing my climax would be imminent. By now sweat was pouring off me, even though the night was cool and the water that was lapping at my legs, occasionally tickling my balls, the effort was sapping my energy. I tried not to think about it, but there was a countdown clock in the back of my mind, I knew I was getting near the end and the closer that moment got, the more intense the burning in my loins became. I knew I had to be near the end, it couldn't be much longer could it? Right about then, my balls felt about the size of grapefruits as they seemed ready to burst, ready for my hot semen to explode out of my cock the second one of them called time. Just about the moment I thought I couldn't last a second longer, Carly did let me know I had indeed managed to last, that hot feeling now boiling up through my cock. Just before it launched itself into Jen's pussy, Carly grabbed the shot glass off Jen's left tit, slammed it down, forcefully pulled me back and aimed my cock at Jen's breasts even as Tamara was reaching for her glass. I launched shot after hot shot onto Jen's tits, Carly laughing hysterically as she pointed my cock first at one and then the other. I saw the first spurt land partially in the shot glass Tamara grabbed off Jens right tit just before she put it to her lips and swallowed in a single gulp. Even before I could calm, Jensen shouted "put it back in! I'm almost there."

I stumbled forward half a step, my cock close enough that it soon found a home where it had been for the past 20 minutes. As I attempted to reestablish my thrusting, any thoughts of maintaining a regular rhythm were gone and I was shoving in hard and fast. Jensen no longer worried the glasses might fall, was vocally moaning and grunting with each stroke, Carly and Tamara licking and slurping my cream from their friend's tits. With this kind of attention, Jensen went over the top as if a bomb had gone off, she was shuddering, screaming and managed to wrap her legs around my waist just before I lost the ability to keep thrusting. I fell forward across her torso, she was still shuddering and convulsing as Carly and Tam roared their approval.

It took several minutes for my breathing to return to normal, Jensen having the same difficulty. She let go her leg lock on my hips and I reluctantly pulled out although it didn't take much since my cock was completely limp at this point. The whole experience had been so bizarre I wasn't sure I hadn't dreamed the entire thing. Now, I slowly climbed out of the water and reached out a hand to help Jensen sit. Carly and Tamara were each lying beside her, I suspect each was too hammered to do much besides just lay there. I picked up the bottle of tequila, took a long swig and offered it to Jensen who did the same. Of the four of us, Jen and I were the most in control so I guess it fell to us to take care of the other two.

"I'm going back in the water for a couple of minutes, why don't you join me." She said, pulling me along before I had a chance to object. We walked into the water and glided around for 5 minutes, letting the water rinse the sweat from our bodies and allowing the cool feeling to renew some of our energy.

"I think we've had enough for tonight." Jensen suggested, again leading me out of the water. Carly and Tamara were where we had left them, not unconscious but certainly neither was very coherent. I helped Carly to her feet and Jen did the same for her friend, then we walked to the table where they had left their things after arriving several hours earlier. Jen picked up her bag and I picked up Tamara's as well as Carly's key card which I saw lying on the table. We walked back the way we had come, down the freight elevator to the eighth floor. It was only as we were standing in front of Carly's apartment door and I was trying to get the key card in the slot that I realized the four of us were naked. Oh well, I guess no one was going to see us but what a strange sight we must be.

Once inside, Jen helped me to get Carly into her bed, by this point she was pretty much passed out. I then helped her to get Tamara back into her clothes before she too dressed, putting on the clothes she had arrived in.

"That was fun! Hope you had as much as I did." She said, kissing me on the cheek before trying to rouse Tamara so they could leave. Tamara mumbled something, but managed to get to her feet and stumble along as Jensen led her out the door and they were gone. This whole night had been so bizarre, I again wondered if it might just be some strange dream. At the moment, my brain was in no condition to be analyzing what may or may not be real, I simply found my way into the bedroom and got into bed beside Carly.

*****

I didn't remember a thing after I got in bed, I wasn't sure how long I had been here, but I was brought out of my sleep by the feel of Carly sucking on my cock. It took a second or two to remember where I was, but the events of the past two days had been so strange that I stopped worrying and just lay there allowing Carly to continue with her task, enjoying the results. When I looked down, she was looking up at me and I assume she was smiling, although with my cock in her mouth, it was hard to tell. She kept working at it, so apparently it wasn't something she found unpleasant.

"Suck it Carly, just like that!" I said, the high from last night not totally faded. She didn't need any additional motivation, she was doing a marvelous job and it only took another two minutes before I sent a volley of my semen down her throat. As she had done yesterday morning when she jumped off my cock quickly, she soon got to her feet and was moving about much more easily than I would've suspected considering the grass and alcohol she consumed last night.

As I lay there with my head pounding, I thought I could smell coffee. Carly had taken a pair of panties, bikini style this time, from her drawer and was now pulling them up her legs.

"Is that coffee I smell?" I managed, my mouth dry and my voice hoarse.

"It was on the timer, I guess the girls must've set it up last night before they came up to the roof. There is a box of donuts on the table and a bottle of aspirin next to it, they anticipate things pretty well." She laughed, apparently she wasn't going to put on anything more than the panties this morning. She came over, took my hand and literally pulled me out of the bed and down the short hallway to the kitchen. I sat in one of the chairs as she poured me a cup of coffee, pondering the strange events of the past day and a half. I realized I hadn't had any clothes on for more than 24 hours, now reminded, I probably should take my clothes out of the washer and get them into the dryer. Oh well, there would be time for that after I had some coffee and something to eat. Before I could do that, I saw the aspirin bottle that Carly had mentioned and opening it, shook about five of them into my hand and chewed them before swallowing down. Probably not the smartest thing to do, they didn't taste all that good, but I needed something for my head. I took some coffee to wash them down with, burning my mouth but what the hell, it wasn't the first time I had done this.

I was working on my second cup as I started to break through the haze in my mind. My head was still pounding, but the aspirin had started to work and the coffee was making me more alert. I had also finished the first donut quickly, now working on the second. Carly was laughing as she watched me trying to cope, apparently she was much more able to handle the weed and the alcohol than I was. Thinking again of the weed, I noticed a bag sitting beside the donuts, I guess Jen and Tamara were Carly's drug connection. I didn't worry too much about that, after everything that had happened since I first met her, I stopped trying to make any sense of things.

"I found your clothes in the washer and put them into the dryer before you woke up. They're probably done by now, why don't you put something on." Carly suggested, making me realize I was sitting here naked. Reminded, I got up to retrieve my clothes from the dryer, putting them on in the bathroom before coming back into the kitchen and pouring a third cup of coffee.

"I thought I'd go out for some fresh air, would you like to join me?" Carly said as I pondered the wisdom of yet another doughnut. The thought of donuts brought back the police Captain who had come to escort Carly to some sort of reception, which led to me thinking about her father as governor.

"You never told me your father was the governor..." I said, changing the subject.

"You never asked." Carly replied with a huge laugh before adding "so what about it?"

"I don't know, I guess I just wondered..." I said, not sure exactly why I had said what I did.

"You didn't answer my question, want to go out?"

What the hell, I don't know what I would do here while she was gone. Certainly I wasn't going to pick up the pipe and start on that again.

"You lead the way!" I said, swallowing the last bit of coffee before standing.

I'm not sure what I was thinking at the moment, Carly was still standing there in just her panties. Maybe I expected she would go out dressed that way but instead, she went into her room and shortly came out dressed more appropriately to go out. She was wearing a pullover top and what I thought was a fairly conservative skirt, it came almost to her knees. I did notice, however, that she wasn't wearing a bra but I guess I really didn't know what she normally wore. Now dressed, she led the way out and we were again heading for the elevators, this time the passenger cars not the freight elevator. We went down to the ground floor and out the main entrance, Carly offering a cheery good morning to the doorman. I noticed he looked at me with curiosity perhaps even a bit of superiority since I was still wearing the same T-shirt and jeans although now clean.

Once outside, the sun and fresh air started to clear my head as we walked, I wasn't sure where we were heading, but really wasn't too worried about it. We walked for several blocks until we came to a park, I noticed the trees and flowers were all carefully groomed and the place had a look of something that was landscaped regularly. In this neighborhood, it did not seem out of place and I let the thoughts go, simply walking down the paths as I followed Carly. We walked deeper into the park, there had been some people when we first entered, but as we continued I hadn't seen anyone for several minutes. After a bit we came to a stone wall, I could tell there was a main road just beyond. I had seen the look in Carly's eyes before, not knowing exactly what she was thinking but realizing it probably would be just as outrageous as some of the other things she had done.

Carly looked me in the eye as she lifted her skirt and pulled down the panties, tossing them to me and suggesting I hang onto them.