Winter Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Watch and learn." Was all she said.

Carly used some of the rocks in the wall to climb up and then sat atop it, now facing the road on the other side. The wall was tall enough that I could just see over the top of it without stretching too much. As I watched, I noticed that although it was a fairly main road, at this time of day there was not a lot of traffic. I saw a new Cadillac round the curve and head in this direction, the driver looked to be maybe 60 and dressed in a suit although I really couldn't see a lot. Just before he got even with us, I saw him glance over to Carly sitting on the wall and suddenly she pulled the top up above her breasts, flashing him as he drove past with a look of shock on his face. Carly was laughing hysterically, and I knew what her plan was before she said anything. She flashed her tits at two more cars each having pretty much the same reaction before she stood up on the wall, making me wonder what her next move might be. This time, as a car came round the curve and headed closer, she lifted her skirt and bent over, mooning the surprised driver.

"Come on up, it's more fun if we both do it." She said, gesturing for me to join her atop the wall.

She must've done this with someone else before if she thought that it was more fun with two, but I wasn't sure I really wanted to join her in this venture.

"What's the matter, chicken?" she baited me.

If we had been smoking again this morning I might have joined her, but I was totally straight at this moment and the thought of dropping my pants to moon some unknown stranger just didn't seem to appeal to me. As I was debating, Carly mooned two more cars as she continued to laugh at their expression and at the same time challenge me to join her. This was one strange girl I thought.

"Miss Winters, how about if you get off the wall." The voice was the same one I had heard yesterday, I recognized it as belonging to the State Police Captain. That fact caused my blood to run cold as I turned to see a tall man in a suit approaching us. For once I was glad I had not joined Carly, I was still fully clothed and at the moment she had her top down and her skirt was in place. I wonder if he had seen anything that she did, but if he had he didn't indicate so.

"Your father would like you to join him for lunch, he asked that I pick you up." The man continued, he didn't seem to be paying any attention to me whatsoever.

"I wish he'd call me and give me some notice, I don't mind meeting him, but sometimes I have things I want to do." Carly complained in jest.

The man had reached the fence and offered a hand, helping Carly off before he said anything else. So far he hadn't even given any indication he noticed me, and for that I was grateful.

"The car is right over here, it won't take too long to get to the restaurant where he's waiting."

I was standing there, just starting to breathe again as they walked away, when I heard the man say something to two police officers in uniform who had appeared while he had been talking to Carly.

"Do your duty officers."

I don't know what their duty was, but it didn't sound good for me.

"Can we see some identification Sir?" The first of the officers asked.

I had been here before, this wasn't the first time a cop had asked to see my ID. As I reached for my wallet, the other officer cold-cocked me, sending me sprawling onto the ground. My head was spinning and I felt a slight trickle of blood coming from my lip where he had hit me when the first man yanked me back to my feet and pinned my arms behind me. The second of the officers then used my face and torso as a punching bag. I'm not sure for how long or how many times he hit me, but I was just shy of unconsciousness when they let me go. I slumped to the ground, I could taste the blood in my mouth and was certain I would be puking any second. My eyes were nearly swollen shut as I saw their backs walking down the path away from me, grateful that the beating hadn't been any worse than it had.

I was lying there with my head spinning, no sense of time or place when I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs close around my left wrist.

Oh crap! It wasn't the first time I had been handcuffed either, but right now I was in no position to worry about why's or where's. I felt my left arm being pulled up above my head and then the right, the handcuffs closing around my right wrist when my muddled brain realized that there was a tree between my arms. Even if I had the strength to move, I knew I was totally trapped at this point. Now what, I thought, I guess I hadn't seen the last of them.

I lay wondering, nothing happened for the next couple of minutes. Then I felt my belt being unbuckled, my pants unsnapped and the zipper pulled down. I felt my pants and my boxers pulled down below my knees but wasn't sure by whom or for what reason. I could barely see, my eyes were swollen almost to the point they were totally closed. As I looked up I could vaguely make out another police uniform, this one standing over me. Looking a little higher, I caught the flash of the bright red lipstick. I still had enough brainpower left to make the connection, Carly's friend Tamara last night was wearing that same lipstick.

I felt cold hands sliding up and down my cock, the feel was slippery enough that I realized there must be some sort of lube on them. I was in no condition to feel aroused, but apparently my body still had enough reaction left that my cock was soon hard and pointing skyward. Right now, the only thing I could feel was the pain shooting through my body, my brain screaming for relief. Trying to see what little I could through my slitted eyes, I saw the officer hike up her skirt and squat over my hard cock, soon she was impaled on it and sitting atop my crotch.

"I didn't get a chance to do this last night, and I thought I'd take this opportunity before we actually say goodbye. You got to fuck Carly and Jen but not me... Jen said you weren't that bad, I was really surprised you managed to last the full 20 minutes. Oh by the way Jen isn't her real name and she is watching us now." Tamara's voice said with a laugh.

"I suppose you're wondering exactly what's happening and I guess you do deserve some answers, but I won't offer too much. You know that Carly is the governor's daughter and he is smart enough to know that she is wild and he will never completely control her behavior, so we just try to do our best to keep her safe and out of trouble. We're part of a special detail although Carly doesn't know it. We do our best to keep tabs on her and minimize any danger she might put herself in and hopefully limit any bad publicity she might get, either for herself or her father. She's a tricky one, sometimes she gets away from us but we usually manage to catch up with her. Last night when she climbed up that tower, we didn't know it or we would've stopped her. We do, however, have an infrared picture of her atop the tower and hanging her panties there. That was pretty hot, we're going to hang it on the wall back at the shop for a while. We also have one this morning of the guy who found them, he almost fell off when he realized what they were." She laughed heartily. She had been slowly sliding up and down my cock as she spoke, I guess her thoughts about only telling me bits and pieces were pushed out of her mind as her arousal climbed.

I'm sure you know where Carly gets her dope. We give it to her, not that we condone such behavior, but we know she would find it on the street otherwise and who knows what bad things it might be laced with if we allowed her to do that. We can't stop this behavior of hers, hopefully she'll grow out of it soon but until she does we try to keep her as safe as we can. And, partying with us is a lot safer for her than the alternative. I do have to say, it's really a fun assignment. I'm not sure how the governor would feel if he knew just how many times I had eaten Carly's pussy or how many other guys she has fucked, but he doesn't ask and we don't say."

"You're not going to see Carly again, she would have cut you loose herself soon anyway. You're not the first and you won't be the last, she really has a pretty short attention span. Her only concern right now is her own pleasure, but I'm sure you figured that out by now anyway."

With what little bit of lucidity I had left, I realized she must be getting close because she started trembling and her voice was getting shakier as she continued to speak. I guess her only concern at the moment was getting herself off, I doubt seriously if she had any feelings for me. Even if she might have been courteous enough to see that I got off too, I doubt if I was physically able after the beating.

"Word on the street says that you owe Eddie money. You really should be smarter than to borrow money from him, it's not a wise thing to do. I'll be through here shortly and once I am, you have a couple of hours to rest before Eddie's going to get an anonymous call letting him know where to find you. I'm sure it won't take Augie long to get here, you do know Augie right?" She said, her voice now Husky as she forced the final few words. She had stopped sliding up and down, now sitting motionless but for the spasming within her pussy which was obvious to me - barely - but I did notice.

Just as Carly had done yesterday, once the orgasm crested, she pulled off quickly and allowed her skirt to fall back into place before walking over toward where her friend Jen was waiting. Stopping and turning, she again reiterated "If we find you anywhere near the governor's daughter again, we won't be nearly as pleasant. Have a nice day!"