Winter with Aunt Marin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ Marin, don't maim him. Pauline would never forgive you and I'll be blamed for allowing you to run amok."

Marin seized the comment and fluttered her eyelashes. "Rogan darling, if I were to allow Jack to fuck me would you be terribly upset?"

"What?"

"You heard. Come on now, no stalling."

"Well, god what if his mother blamed me for allowing that? She'd have my balls out and tied around my neck."

"I think you are thinking of me darling, not softie Pauline. You are stalling darling."

"No, much to my surprise I can't say the idea of it revolts me. Actually... no."

"Come on Scooter, you know not to hold out on Hot Bunny."

"You would be really great teaching him about sex and using your body as the classroom."

The red ball was beyond reach. Marin turned into her pillow and screamed with laughter and Rogan chuckled at his own wit.

"Here's the deal Hot Bunny. It's fine to allow Jack to fuck you if you promise never to try to push any of those four larger butt plugs up my ass."

"You have a deal darling and thank you for your maturity. He'll probably want someone around his own age and I guess you and I can find someone for him. Maureen MacDonald is the obvious choice. But it he does take a chance with elderly Aunt Marin you will never know."

"I can toss into your top drawer one of my condoms I use when going backdoor."

"Thank you Scooter but he's only eighteen. I'll have to look around for smaller ones."

Rogan kissed her and said proudly, "How right you are darling. Good thinking."

Hot Bunny went to sleep thinking Jack would be longer but thinner than Rogan in that department.

* * *

Jack put both kids down after lunch next day and went out in the underwear and his best attempt to put on lip-gloss and to brush coloring on to his cheeks.

Marin who was on the couch under the living room windows reading, looked over her glasses and giggled.

"You wear glasses to read?"

"Yes Jack, I began to feel eye-strain earlier this year after longish spells reading. I'm an old woman. Far too told to jerk off an 18-year old."

"No, no. You are fine. You're just the right age for me. If you think old think of my mother."

"Oh darling, you do say the nicest things. So my sister is old and I'm not?"

"Yes, yes. I bet your pussy has no signs of wrinkles."

"I wouldn't bet on that darling. Up on the table. You look gorgeous. I have a hard-on."

"Ladies don't get a hard-on, do they?"

"Possibly not but that doesn't explains why I have one."

"Huh?"

"Never mind me Jack. Get the monster out for me please. I have a tube of lube in my pocket."

"How come you have that?"

"Never you mind. Now remember, you are not to touch me. I won't swallow so will steer it clear but I might lick your dick clean if you look as if you deserve that reward -- but only that. Do you understand?"

"Yes Marin."

"Good boy."

Marin poured cooled boiled water into a drinking bottle ready for Peggy and diluted some natural fruit juice into water in a plastic cup for Peter. She turned and took the cleaning cloth from Jack and kissed him on the lips fully, taking her time before breaking away.

"You have a lovely cock and I enjoyed licking the tip. Now run along and shower. I'll get the children up. Oh, during a rest period down in the barn on Saturday perhaps you might like to undress me and suck me a little."

"Oh yes. What can I suck?"

"What would you like to suck?"

"Your ass."

"Jack!"

"Oh your pussy will do."

Marin changed Peggy's pull-ons, giggling at what her horrid nephew had said to her. Really! What were they teaching kids these days? Peggy caught Marin's mood and was gurgling and cooing away. She was such a wee darling.

* * *

Peter stood standing beside Rogan at the doorway crying inconsolably as Marin and Jack left, bundled up because it was snowing. The barn was half a mile away and because of the stiff wind they decided to ride rather than walk.

Marin said to Rogan, "We could take him since we are going in the pick-up."

"It won't be warm like in here. I think he's calling for 'Wack'.

Jack said he'd stay but Rogan said no, Marin wanted him to do the work to toughed him up.

They arrived at the gabled barn with its distinctive roof vents and Rogan called. "I'm reading to Peter. He's forgotten you guys already. He's half listening to me while watching his toys possessively as Peggy rolls amongst them. Oh god."

"What?"

"She almost pulled herself up on the chair leg."

"Oh Rogan... I don't want to miss that first."

"It's okay. She's now sitting and sucking a building block."

There were nineteen horses in the barn with its crude stalls large enough for the horses to lie down on the rubber matting covered with chopped straw. Marin explained she brought the horses in at nights during bad weather and kept them in day and night during heavy snow and windstorms.

"Even if it wasn't snowing today I'd not letting them out in this wind. It's strong enough to blow debris. There's the spade and there's the wheelbarrow. Rake out the muck including any wet chopped straw you see over the rubber matting. Go at it fast, using all your body when moving and shoveling to work muscles and get your heart pumping. There's a trailer at the far end. You run the barrow up the long wood plank and on to the top plank and tip the shit and waste straw into the trailer. We'll empty it every five days into one of two pits on the side of a small hill with a roof over it and a wood wall at the far end that I call the biggest shit heap in the world. I'll teach you to drive the tractor and dump the waste that slowly turns into compost. When it's partially decomposed towards late summer we use a machine towed by the tractor to spread it to increase pasture fertility."

After Jack had finished that job Marin sent him into the loft to toss down seven small bales of mixed hay and alfalfa.

"Can't I rest first?"

"No."

She then taught him how to go in alongside a horse with the measure of pellets and tip that into the feed box and then to toss in the hay-alfalfa into the low hay feeding station.

"Won't they kick me?"

"They'll hear your coming before they see you and will welcome you. Would you kick someone coming to feed you?"

"I don't suppose I would."

"Right, remember a horse can kill you with a kick and can kick as high as seven feet. But no worries, our horses are educated. When tipping in the pellets check there is water in the trough. The troughs are supplied automatically but sometimes the cut-off fails to come on to top up or fails to shut off. It's your job to check carefully, just with a flick of an eye. If we need to work on anything we take the horse out of the stall. Now here's how to measure the hay; we have three weight groups of horses here."

When that was finished they sat for coffee and thick biscuits in the attached compartment where they was a lunchroom and beyond that accommodation for four people.

"When do I undress you?"

Marin smiled, "Now if you wish."

"I'll finish my coffee first."

"In that case don't bother."

Jack jumped to his feet.

"Sit down and finish your coffee. I want to finish my coffee," she laughed.

Jack finished first and waited, on edge.

"God Jack, look at your hands shaking. It's only an old woman's body."

"That's bullshit. You have a really sexy body."

"Oh darling, start by removing my jacket. Throw everything on the table."

When Jack had uncovered the breasts he breathed, "These are not big and shapeless. They are a great size, firm and hold a great shape."

"What's a great size?"

"On the small size of medium. Um, is that what's called 34b?"

"Oooh, very good."

And later... "Your pussy, it doesn't have protruding lips like some girls but some girls have the smooth shape like yours. Does Rogan know you shave?"

"I daresay he does but darling when we are doing this could we please leave Rogan aside?"

"Sure thing baby and I wouldn't want you comparing me with him. Now what?"

"You've had your fun. Now fuck off and allow me to dress."

"But I want more."

Marin smiled. God, did she like him; he was so keen. "Men always want more."

"Are you calling me a man rather than a teenager?"

"Jack, with a dick like yours you are a man. Make no mistake."

He grinned and squirmed. "When can I get it up you?"

"Soon."

"Oh."

"Patience Jack; there's no hurry. You think about my pussy and I'll think about your dick. But just think gently, no getting yourself uptight or overheated. If Rogan sees you walking around with an erection he'll chop it off."

"You're kidding?"

"I really do hope so Jack. But one never knows what a guy will do if he thinks his woman will be take away from him. Oh, where's that erection gone Jack?"

Jack looked down at the front of his jeans and said, "It just drooped, all of a sudden."

They both worked at cleaning the concrete central aisle.

"You must spend a lot of time working on this?"

"It takes me over an hour, sometimes less, to get the horses in at night and stalled -- some go in to the stall of their choice while others require a tap with my riding crop. Horses have personalities."

"You're kidding me."

"Am I? You'll learn. My bet it you'll know every one of these horses by temperament, surliness, laziness, friskiness and humor within a fortnight."

"Humor? You threw that in to trick a city guy."

"Oh did I? I want you to go in there with Jessie. She'll never kick you in a thousand years, and that's the truth. Bend over and shake the hay in the feeder and mind your head."

"Mind my head?" Jack called looking at the smooth wall. "There's nothing to bump it..."

He hurled forward and only just had time to slip up an arm to half protect his head in its thick wool beanie.

"Jesus!"

He turned around expecting to find Jessie right up against him but she was exactly where she'd been standing when he'd entered.

Marin giggled, "No that is a bored horse with humor."

Jack came out and pulled her into a hug and slapped her ass hard but without success because of her thick sheepskin lined three-quarter leather jacket. "No one back in the city would believe me if I told them that story about sly Jessie."

Marin laughed and kissed him, not at all like an aunt would normally kiss a nephew.

They went into the tack room and she pushed the table and the saddle stand against the far wall and hung up her coat and told Jack to do the same.

"Are we going to fuck?"

"Christ Jack, get your mind above your belt. This is the start of your unarmed combat training. I went into the army instead of going to college. I wasn't clever like your mom."

"You are heaps more worldly clever that mom and you ought to be told that until you accept it."

"Thank you Jack and now be contrite."

"Don't hurt me."

"Fuck Jack, we will spend at least a month on this without actually touching. We will be learning moves and especially counters. For goodness sake, don't be such a baby. What was that gang of yours pushing -- powder puffs?"

"What are they?"

"Oh, never mind. First, here's how you stand when you change your body format into fighting mode."

"Oh Marin -- do lessons on changing body format into fucking mode follow?"

"Shut up Jack and concentrate otherwise I'll swat you one."

Marin and Jack arrived back to find steaming coffee and flapjacks waiting for them.

"I saw you come out the barn and start a snow fight so put these one. You've taken most of the morning. I hope you two have been behaving yourself."

Jack stood rigid and heard Marin say, "Grow up Rogan. It takes time to show a new guy around and then I made him do everything and he's slow being city bred. We then spent an hour on the rudimentary of defensive fighting. Jack was gob smacked I'd served in the marines. You might like to take an interest in that side of his training as well and I'm sure he'd like to go for a run with you when the ice is gone. Pauline wants a former asshole gang hanger-on returned to her as a toughened up wholesome young man -- remember? Where the hell are the kids?"

"I've got them both down -- a bit of a battle with Peter though. It's amazing. He knew it was too early for his beddies. He wanted 'Wack' [Jack] and I said if he went to sleep early we would go in the car-car. Gradually his eyes began flickering and off he went."

"Where are we going -- you only ever take us out visiting people."

"Well we have a visitor to entertain. Get your ice-skating gear out babe. We'll have lunch at the diner and then go to McIntosh's indoor rink."

"Oh Rogan," Marin said, hugging and kissing him while Jack stood looking at them grinning as if he genuinely liked seeing their affection or else was cunning enough to mask his jealousy or guilt or both.

CHAPTER 2

Some older people clapped when recognizing Marin as she ventured on to the ice, looking a little shaky. She had boots with diamantes and a very short red pleated skirt and matching red panties and a buttoned up tunic top also with diamantes. Some younger women skated by with distain or conversed whispering behind their hands.

Jack who was nursing Peter was a little disappointed. He'd expected Marin, being what she was, would have been a star. And how he's seen her clothing. What was this?

"Marin hasn't been on skates for four years so we will a little rusty and will want to warm up. Those people who clapped recognized her and Mrs McIntosh will have seen her and will be hauling out the music of 'Swan Lake' to play when she sees Marin had recaptured her fluidity."

Obviously Mrs McIntosh had been on the phone because older people, mainly women in hats and thick coats and snow boots began arriving and sat in clusters. What was this about? Jack thought. Marin was already skating very much better but certainly no better that a few of the guys and quite a number of girls and women.

"Well everyone," boomed the voice of Mrs McIntosh. "Please clear the rink. Today we are honored to have young mother and former champion skater Mrs Marin O'Hara who when a teenager skated in the city as Marin Murchison. That's her husband Rogan O'Hara with their kiddies Peggy and Peter in front of the Coke sign."

All the teenager girls were now in an excited group around Marin. Jack sorted out a couple for further study but his eye kept wandering back to Marin.

"Marin it will be a great pleasure if you'd put on a wee exhibition. Hank will come out and warm up for the finale to join you for a skater's waltz."

After that hugely enjoyable session and Jack still amazed that a wiry old guy like Hank who must be pushing seventy could skate so athletically and gracefully, he and Rogan went out and unintentionally acted like clowns on ice. But they had a great time and some of the younger women supported them in twos to keep them on their feet and Jack and Rogan had the women screaming in laughter with their outrageous flirting.

Rogan asked Jack to drive home with the lights on into lightly drifting snow and it filled Jack with pride that Rogan had confidence in him. Jack said bravely, "Watching the glorious you on the ice Marin has made me fall helplessly in love with you."

"Oh Jack," cooed Marin from the back seat, buckled in between the two sleeping children in their safety seats.

"Watch it pal, if I see you going around with a woody I'll chop it off," Rogan snickered.

They drove in silence for a minute until Marin said, "It is an honor having two guys and two little people in love with me. Most of our horses are in love with me. I am so lucky. You guys, tell me why you love me."

"You first Jack."

"No you are the husband."

"You are our guest."

"You are the senior male."

"Boys, we'll be home before you have bared your breasts. Tell me lies if you haven't a worthy true thought to express."

Jack: You were poetry on ice.

Rogan: I was so proud of you darling. You were my princess.

Jack: I love you because I see love in your eyes when you look at your family and your horses.

Rogan: Affection just flows out of you darling. One can almost see it."

They had only just turned into the side road when Marin called, "Oh there's Doug MacLeod on the veranda waving us down. He must have seen the lights coming up the road. The whole family are there; it looks like a party is on."

"Pull into the yard Jack. I see some of the other neighbor's vehicles on the lee side of the house. The MacLeod's young teenagers will look after the kids. Marin, you are driving home. Jack and I aim to get drunk."

"Am I?"

"It's inevitable when you drink MacLeods whisky laddie."

"Please don't get him smashed Rogan; Jack and I have the horses to do in the morning. You'll want to stay in bed until the fracture in your skull appears repaired."

Marin didn't have to fret. The MacLeod's beautiful 19-year old took a real interest in Jack so they sat talking almost in isolation until Maureen went away and returned, pressing a packed a condoms into Jack's hand unnoticed. She said to her mother, "Jack and I are going upstairs to listen to music."

"Off you go dear and lock the door. I don't want the youngsters bursting in on your two and making a nuisance of themselves."

Jack felt guilty after they had assisted Rogan into his seat but that evaporated as they closed the door and Marin gave him a kiss. "Lucky boy. We are knew what you two were doing; Maureen is known for her extra hospitality."

* * *

Jack went to split sawn-to-length logs with Rogan on Monday and Tuesday. During lunch on Tuesday one of the younger guys challenged Jack for a fight and the foreman said no rough stuff.

Ross and Jack half boxed and half wrestled without too much in it although Jack appeared to be the loser when he took a full punch on the jaw, making his mouth bleed.

"I told you guys no head shots Ross," roared the foreman, smacking him to the ground with a backhander across the mouth.

Jack helped the 22-year old to his feet and Ross, now also with a bleeding mouth, said, "Thanks buddy." Jack looked up and saw Rogan grinning. Ross's bigger friend Mace of perhaps twenty, snarled, "Girls, neither of you can fight." Jack decided to ask Marin to accelerate his training by working him longer and harder.

"I'm not training you to fight and that's final," Marin said angrily on Wednesday morning. The wind was gone so they put out the horses for the day.

"Not fighting, um, brilliant defense."

Marin grinned and called him a liar. She then had him half-running the length of the barn carrying a 60 lb sack of oats over his shoulders. He managed just over one and a half lengths before he tottered and threw off the sack.

She laughed aloud, offending him.

"I'd like to see you do it," he whined in a pathetic challenge.

Marin dragged the sack to the end door, hoisted it and Jack counted and was astounded when she staggered to the end of the twelfth lap, looking rather ragged. When Marin caught her breath she said, "This is the deal. When or should I say if you can run that sack twelve lengths you can fuck me at the first safe opportunity."

"Truly."

"Yes."

"Aw, twelve lengths. That makes your pussy pretty safe."

"It's up to you Jack. You're not going to allow a women to beat you are you?"

After lunch when both kids were asleep, Jack asked, "What's the program today?"

"You can lick me but I won't be doing anything to relieve you if you get worked up."

"Aw!"

"Right, I'm reading."

"No, stay. Let me lick. I accept there's no release for me."

Marin stood with her back to the table and engaged Jack in a kissing and top body massage engendering such passion he'd not ever experienced. She slowed his pace and had him working on her covered breasts until he could feel through that her nipples were rigid. He was panting and so aroused he felt his eyes were bulging.