Winter with Aunt Marin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later Marin had Jack with nose and fingers over the portal of his desire. His balls were aching; he was so frustrated he'd twice come within an ace of premature ejaculation.

"You have large fingers so must work them in succession. Now slowly... Oh god Jack, I didn't mean jab three dry fingers in there in one thrust. Oh, oh dammit. I'm coming. Sorry."

"Marin, I'm coming. Can't stop it. I don't want to make you pregnant... aaaarrrrgh. There, no babies. Shot all over your stomach, tits and your face and hair. Sorry."

"Oh Jack. Oh gosh. Phew. That was really something. This is going to take all afternoon. Get the towels Jack and put on a condom. I shall teach you to worship a girl's butt. Now some women will scream blue murder if you touch them around the back Jack, but this little girl has a secret desire and her man is one of those people who screams blue murder when I mention butt-fucking. You are about to take me on the journey of my dreams Jack."

"Jack. Jack, for fuck sake, wake up and fetch the towels and put on a condom. I shall repeat what you just missed hearing me say... "

After that hilarious and what Marin would always remember as the sexiest afternoon she'd ever experienced, Marin and Jack fucked on the tack room table whenever they were at the barn together, which was pretty often.

Rogan picked up the signs: Marin was losing weight and had rarely looked happier. He knew she was having a second honeymoon, without him, but didn't mind. She'd be exclusively his again after Christmas when Jack went to college. The other sign he noticed was the swagger in Jack's step.

On December 7 everyone in the district was advised to batter down for the biggest storm of the new season. Jack packed food and said he'd stay with the horses.

Rogan pretended to be nervous. "He's still only eighteen Marin -- if bits begin blowing off the building he could panic."

"It's a storm, not a hurricane."

"I don't care; we have to act responsibility."

Marin nodded and said Rogan was right, adding, "Pack your bag and I'll get more food out for you and a 24-pack of beer."

Rogan was pleased by her loyalty, not jumping at the chance to be snowed in with her juvenile lover.

"No, you should go. You are the best with horses."

"That's only marginally true. No you go."

Marin flushed. "Darling, there is something we need to talk about.

Rogan smiled. "You said you wanted to fuck him; here's your chance. You never know, he could say yes."

"Darling, you don't understand. I..."

"Pack you bag darling and get over there before tree branches start flying around. Oh hi Jack, Marin will go over and stay with you."

"But..."

"It's likely to be a big blow Jack"

"Rogan, you don't understand. Marin reputation. God what if... well you know?"

"Good luck to you if you can get her to sleep with you Jack. Marin like anyone else in her position would say the same thing -- no problem, it's unthinkable... you're only eighteen."

"Marin?"

"Jack we'll sleep together because it will be cold over there. But if you attempt any funny business without my permission you're history."

Marin had asked Rogan to pack her bag while she set out the kids' clothes for the next couple of days.

When Marin unpacked in the hired men's quarters she looked down horrified at finding a box of four dozen condoms, the butt plugs and lube.

The storm was over quicker than expected and they only spent two nights at the barn, without mishap. Grinning when packing to leave Marin tossed a dozen unused condoms away, knowing her nosey husband would be counting how many had presumably been used.

It was never explained why no one had ever slept in the barn alongside the horses in previous winters during snow storms prior to Jack's arrival. But sometimes some things are never explained nor rationalized.

As it happened, that was the end of the stuttering sexual liaison between Aunt Marin and Jack. When they drove back to the house they had late breakfast and when the snowplow went through Jack went off to work alongside Rogan and remained on temporary employment their until the day before his family arrived to spend Christmas with Marin and family and then would return home with Jack.

The stuttering liaison also took a dive because Maureen arrived home on December 11 for a month and she was to accompany Jack home because his mother Pauline couldn't believe Jack had managed to find such a gorgeous young woman.

With everyone hanging around two days before Christmas there were plenty of people to look after the children so Pauline took Marin to the mall for relaxation and have lunch.

"Darling, I know I'm your bossy older sister," Pauline said to Marin, "but there's something I'd like to know. Here allow me to top up your glass. I know Jack is sleeping with lovely Maureen and I know I shouldn't but I'm rather pleased about that. It provides some hope they might stick together. Have you been sleeping with Jack?"

The question was timed so Marin would splutter into her drink and that's exactly what happened. Wine flew everywhere.

Marin recovered to look at her sister coolly and said, "As a matter of fact I have."

"Well it seems to have benefited him," Pauline said, eyeing her sister without expression.

"What do you mean?"

Pauline smiled and reached for her sister's hand.

"It's plain for everyone to see darling and my debt to your is eternal. "My son left home three months ago a sneaky, sniveling thug in the making but miraculously in such a short time will be returning home an almost noble and definitely manly young man."

"Why thank you Pauline, you make me feel as if I'm worthwhile."

"Excellent dear. I'll have to have discussions with some of my younger friends. There is bound to be one with a son who will benefit by the regime imposed in wintering over with Aunt Marin.

Marin's fresh drink spluttered everywhere.

THE END