Winter with Aunt Marin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talented at what?"

"Not what you think you ram? Academically and at sport, especially ice hockey."

Jack grinned and said he had been thinking sport and Marin, regaining her good mood, said, "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

Jack hugged her shoulders. "Thanks for getting rid of your bitchy side. That's why I no longer mention Maureen between visits. It's great you lent me the pickup to see her up at college midweek last week."

"Thank you but actually it was Rogan's idea. He just told me to make the offer."

"That guy amazes me."

"Perhaps I felt the same way and that's why I married him and then went into business partnership with him."

"Oh yeah. Relationships are complicated, aren't they?"

"Shut up Jack, you are beginning to sound too much like an adult. I'm in love with the boy within you."

"God, you say sexy things. How many times do you and Rogan do it each night?'

"Go bite your butt Jack. Better still, get up and ride Guy. No, I better let him off steam first. He hasn't been ridden for five weeks."

"No, you've taken me through the techniques. It's time a real horse and I had a punch-up."

"Keep him away from the rails and remember this frozen ground is rock hard."

Guy danced and pranced and reared a couple of times but without malevolence so Jack handled it okay.

"Good boy. You rather lacked grace but that will come if we work at it. Either you or Guy has no sense of timing, and I rather think you know who was the one at fault. I don't know it you will leave here being a handy guy in a fight but my thinking is you'll be a good horseman."

They had some gallops and on the longest one Jack finally wore down Marin on her big-hearted mare in a mushy stretch of ground. Jack when by emitting such a whoop that it quite startled Marin.

"You are becoming a right showoff," Marin said, as he turned back and stopped against her as they let the horses blow.

"Yeah. Let me feel a tit."

"Okay," Marin said, appearing to be biting back a comment that she thought he'd lost interest. She undid the peg buttons of her jacket.

They didn't sight any deer and the fence lines looked secure. Back in the tack room after coffee Marin said she would now begin instruction of using the body from the hips down.

"If my dick slips into you accidentally don't blame me," snickered the pupil.

Bang.

The wood floor shook and dust rose as Jack hit the floor on his back, Marin maintaining her hold to break his fall.

"What the fuck -- why did you do that?"

"Come on, try to put you cock in me and see where those feeble attempts get you."

"Oh come on Marin -- that was just kidding. Could we please commence structured lessons? You have my permission to put it into you if you feel like turning the lesson into a bit of pleasure for us both."

"Pay attention to the lesson asshole."

CHAPTER 3

Five weeks later the first big snowstorm of winter was forecast. It was Saturday and Maureen called and said she and her mother were racing into town to top up provisions. Marin ordered more beef, milk and bottled water.

"You and your mom stay for afternoon tea. Jack isn't here -- he's over at the Mellow Brothers helping to get cattle into less exposed areas."

"Yes, we'll do that."

The wind was rising when the women arrived. They had a lovely half-hour but Vera MacDonald was showing signs of wanting to return home.

"Mom, perhaps I ought to stay and help Mrs O'Hara with the children?"

The older women grinned when Vera said, "Is that why you threw an travel bag into the trunk?"

"Something like that mom. Watch for vehicles without headlights on. It will be at least Wednesday before I get back to college. I'm not going to attempt to make it back now."

"It's called snow break," Vera laughed as they kissed her and she left.

At 9:00 that evening the wind was howling and the temperature had dropped significantly.

"This is the weather your grandparents experienced all those years ago, but this is only short-term," Rogan whispered to Jack. Minutes later Marin stood and said she was going over to check out the barn."

"Nonsense, if the kids wake up they will be crying and will want you," Jack said. "I'll go." Maureen said he'd join him and perhaps it was best if they stayed there.

Marin packed a hamper. Rogan told Jack as the weather was coming in from the north direction to look for two long pieces of lumber inside up high against that end wall above the trailer.

"Place those in the fittings that hinge out at the ends of the sliding doors. They will brace the doors against the wind; the doors and the roof are the weakest points of the structure."

Marin said, "I turned on the electric heaters for the water tanks in each stall. Jack dip your finger into each tank and hold it against the side and if you feel the slightest tinge of electrical current disconnect one of the leads from the tanks. Most horses won't drink if they feel electrical current. The current is low voltage so won't hurt you. If the electrical supply goes out watch that the water tanks don't freeze over. Also take these two torches. Now there's one of these radios on the wall in the tack room."

"Yes, I've seen it."

"Here's how to use it. Give us a test call as soon as you arrive. I checked the rodent traps yesterday and all we clean including the ones where you'll be sleeping. Have fun you two. If there's an electrical storm go out and talk to the horses. If those three low level lights go out they will calm a little when they see your torch. Bute and Clara are the really nervous couple and they are alongside one another, which is fortunate, as you can work to calm them simultaneously. Just talking is all you need to do. Don't go in to pat a half-spooked horse -- do you hear?"

"I hear you loud and clear. What will you two do to keep yourself amused if the storm keeps you awake?"

"Off you go your cheeky pup. Make sure he behaves Maureen."

"I will Mrs O'Hara. Thank you for allowing me to have this adventure."

It stopped snowing just after dawn on Monday. The wind had died away during the night. The horse had experienced no problems and Maureen and Marin exchanged confirmations on radio that all was well.

"What have you been doing?" Marin asked.

"Nothing."

"You little liar."

Mrs O'Hara you have goaded me so don't be shocked if I tell you for the first time in my I've been fucked legless."

"Oh sweetie. How lovely for you. It's when they don't appear to bother about you anymore you need to worry. That's when it pays to be well-married."

"Oh really, that's such amazing advice. Thank you."

"So what's Jack been doing when he's not... you know."

"Running up and down with a sack on his back. The first time I saw him I thought he'd gone loco. And then I have to stand toe to toe and try to punch him. The silly boy kept moving so I rarely could touch him. He was disappointed I managed to hit him a couple of times."

"Um how heavy was the sack?"

"I don't know how heavy sacks are. Yesterday he took one of from big stack."

"And didn't take any out?"

Maureen giggled and said no, she didn't think he ate chaff. She was asked how many times had he run with the back sack.

"Fifty. He was pleased although he looked almost sick. He said something about aiming for sixty to show the bitch. Is that you?"

"Me, oh why would that be me darling?"

"I have no idea. Perhaps it's some girl back home who thinks he's as weak as chicken shit. Well she's in for a shock."

"Why's that?"

"An hour ago he ran nine lengths with me held across his shoulders almost wetting myself in case he dropped me. I couldn't scream in case I scared the horses."

"Oh you are such a good darling Maureen. Fifty lengths of the barn with a full sack you say."

"Yes. Should I tell him you sound pleased?"

"Me pleased. Whatever for? In fact I'll be pleased if you don't say you have told me about this silly exhibition. Would you agree darling?"

"Yes, it's so silly it's goofy. I won't mention it."

* * *

Maureen returned to college on Tuesday evening after the snowplow had opened the road on its way up to the hills where families were really snowed in. Maureen cried hugely, clinging to Jack and her mother and Marin began crying. Jack looked helpless while Rogan and Maureen's father looked up at the sky and discussed the possibility of more bad weather.

"Jack, do you have to make such an exhibition saying goodbye to a girl you scarcely know," Rogan said as he carried the kids inside.

"Me? Maureen terrified me going on like that. God, she was acting like we were married and she was going off the war."

Rogan snickered and when Marin because wiping her eyes and laughing Jack knew he'd been teased.

"That girl has her sights on you Jack," Marin said.

He turned to scoff but saw she was serious. "But I'm only eighteen, a kid waiting to go to college. She'll be into a career and long forgotten me by the time I begin look for a woman to be with permanently."

"It's called marriage," Marin said stiffly. "Maureen is Scottish on both sides as her mom was a Stewart. They can be dour and stubborn but Maureen is certainly not dour. If she decides you really are a marked man you will have little say in it."

"That's bullshit."

"Whatever you say darling."

"Rogan?"

"I'll tell you this Jack. Women move in mysterious ways."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You asked me to comment and I did. What do you want, blood?"

Jack cracked knuckles. "I'm going over to the horses; they make more sense that you two do."

The phone went. "Grab it on the way out Jack."

He spoke for several minutes.

Marin called asking who was it.

Jack said no one.

"Did she call from the bus station saying she's missing you already."

"As a matter of fact she did and... Jesus Marin, can't a guy have some privacy."

The phone went again and Jack answered, taking only a minute that time.

"Missing you again?" Rogan called.

"No asshole. It was Mr Phillips. He'd like me to work tomorrow through Friday. I reckon he thinks you slowcoaches can't split enough to meet the rush without me."

At the depot the next Tuesday during the lunch break Mace gave Jack a shove.

"Want to tussle?"

"Yeah, why not Jack. You've been giving me a bit of lip lately."

"Just fooling eh Mace? No head shots."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on guys, move your chairs back to give Asshole here room to fall safely."

"No head shots Mace."

"Okay Bert."

They shaped up. Three times Mace tried to land a body punch but missed -- at least by the time the punch arrived at the spot Jack was standing at little to the side.

"Stay still and get punched," Mace roared. He charged and grabbed Jack in a bear hug. Jack broke Mace's arms aside as if he was dealing with butter and then sent Mace into on the sawdust on his back.

Mace climbed to his feet, grinning, not bothering to brush off sawdust.

"You've got good Jack. Good on you. Take this."

The straight right went over Jack's shoulder and Jack threw in a short jab just under Mace's heart as Rogan had been teaching him with the punch bag he'd purchased.

Mace groaned and Jack stepped aside to allow Mace to fall face first on to the sawdust.

"No, leave him guys," Jack said. "I'll do it."

"Come on pal," Jack said, rolling Mace over. "You shouldn't have tried to take my head off. You were unlucky -- I just got a lucky one in."

"Lucky be fucked," Mace said, allowed Jack to help him to his feet. You are a trained fighter -- Rogan's wife has been training you."

"Why would you think that?"

"When she and Rogan first moved here there was a boxing tournament and a featured exhibition match between two women pros. One of the women tripped going up the steps and sprained her wrist. So someone called for a volunteer in the audience not expecting to get anyone and Rogan's wife stepped forward. She rang rings round the pro fighter."

"Okay, she has been teaching my footwork."

"Well who taught you to hit? Softie Rogan?"

"As a matter of fact he did. He's grease lightening but can kill with his bare hands so stays out of trouble."

Everyone turned to look at Rogan in awe. He said, "That's bullshit and you know it Jack."

"What, the Rogan who's been training me to take hits and to use the punch bag?"

"Well yes I've done that but... "

"Thanks Rogan."

The guys looked at 'softie' with new respect.

That evening driving home when they were talking about the encounter with Mace, Rogan grinned and said, "When you tell her..."

"Rogan, please be a pal. I don't want anyone to know. It's nothing to be proud off. I was just glad I was able to protect myself."

"Are you sure? If you don't tell Marin she'll never know."

"If she doesn't know my mom doesn't know that's two women off my back. You know how those two talk twice a week."

"You certainly are maturing buddy. I never tell Marin if I've been in any trouble -- women seem to have difficulty coping with it. Thanks for nothing for telling those guys I'm grease lightening and can kill with my bare hands. Why did you come up with that bullshit?"

"Is it bullshit?"

"Well the moving like grease lightening was. I'm slowing down."

"I won't shoot my mouth off like that again."

Rogan grinned and said. "Thanks pal."

Marin came running out to the pickup, looking most concern, running to the passenger side.

"Oh Jack, my darling boy, are you hurt?"

"No why, we haven't hit anything or being hit by anyone?"

"Jack, step out, I want to see if you're hurt."

"Leave the kid," Rogan snorted. "What's gotten you wick up?"

Mrs Medway from the office at the depot called. "She said although my boy, meaning Jack, was giving away forty to fifty pounds he flattened big Mace Jones."

"Aw heck Marin, Jack and that guy were involved in a bit of lunchtime shuffle. Jack tripped him."

"A jab right under the heart," according to Mrs Medway after Jack rode a straight right over his shoulder after ducking. She said Jack was beautifully balanced."

"He was on sawdust."

"She should know. Mr Medway is a retired boxing referee and she's seen hundreds of fights."

"Someone taught me fighting from the hips down so poor Mace would only hit air."

"Is that true Rogan?"

"As true as I'm standing here."

Marin scowled and said he was sitting in the truck. Rogan, I don't want him brawling or joining the boxing club."

"I don't want that to happen either honey. Do you Jack?"

"Fuck no."

"Jack, don't speak like that in front of your aunt. Get inside please and say hello to the kids. Peter asks all day where's 'Wack?', where's 'Wack?' It's driving me crazy."

"It's the first sign of cabin fever Rogan," said Jack. He picked up Marin with ease and dumped her in to front seat. "Return to town buddy, take her for a drink. She needs a bit of time out."

"I can't, the kids need..."

"I'll do the baths and cook dinner. I'm not just a pretty face unscarred by brawling. Off you go."

"My make up..."

"The bar is dark. Off you go Rogan. Cabin fever can be cured with a bit of loving. It might even be dark enough in Rosie's Bar to include all the extras. Take a corner booth."

"Jack, don't be so disgusting..."

Rogan did a power wheelie on the gravel and they were off.

At the barn next morning at 6:00 there was a lot of work to do because the outside drains were clogged but Jack shortened his job by loading waste into the trailer with enough room left for another two days' waste.

Marin and Jack had stopped for coffee when she asked, "How many lengths have you don with a full sack Jack?"

"Er, more than a dozen."

"Oh not in the mood to boost to get pussy are we? What is the best to date with a full back Jack?"

"Fifty-two. I'm working to get through that last pain barrier."

"I want you to do no more than twenty from now on Jack; I have no wish to be responsible for straining your heart. When do you want pussy?"

"Now please."

"Okay, let's undress but keep our tops on."

They fucked.

"How was that?"

"Okay thanks Marin."

"Only okay?"

"Uh, very nice. It ends my dream of gliding up you Marin."

"But it wasn't the dream you'd hope for?"

"Let's say I am grateful. Thanks a million Marin."

As they drove back to the house Marin said, "When I kids are down I want you to fuck me and for you to do as I say."

"Okay."

"Are you sure you can go again?"

"Of course. Why do you want to tell me how to do it?"

"Because you were pathetic back there, putting no real effort into it; you made no attempt to engage me and you acted like a mechanical bunny. There was a complete lack of emotion."

"I had no problem with..."

"I don't want you to talk about anyone else Jack; this is about you and me. You may just as well have been pushed into a knothole in a tree trunk as you were pushing into me back there. But now I want you to relax and to come to me this afternoon really intent on fucking me lovingly."

"With love you mean?"

"Yes and keep relaxed. Just regard my instructions as hints."

"Okay. I bet you can really fuck well when aroused Marin, Possibly better than anyone in this entire district."

"Why thank you young man. This is an encouraging way to begin our new encounter. Now I must get my other man off to work."

When Rogan was heading to the pickup he turned and called to Jack who was holding Peggy, "Thanks for getting Marin and me off to the bar last night. She really was showing signs of too much confinement."

"That's fine, the least I could do. Have a good day pal."

Walking back into the house with the yawning Peggy, Jack thought how unusual it must be for a guy to call his uncle pal and also fuck his wife. The age gap of only eleven years between aunt and nephew and aunt and nephew spending long times together had contributed but it still would be unusual. It was one of those conundrums that occupy the minds of scholars and the morals police.

* * *

The house was quiet so Jack went off to look for Marin and reaching her bedroom door found her looking very edible, sitting on the bed dressed in gorgeous bra and panties and black hold-up stockings. He tripped over his own feet in his anxiety to get to her and she slide to one side as he crashed into the spot where she had been sitting.

"Oh hello! Keen are we?"

"Someone must have tripped me."

"Oh please allow me to introduced your right foot to your left foot. It appears you don't know which one tripped you."

""Eh?"

"Forget it Jack. You are too tense to enjoy a joke or to figure out if I have humor. Now lick the swells above my tits while you attempt to ease back you breathing rate. I shall stroke your ears and play with your curls."

"Don't you mean play with my dick?"

"Jack, who's supposed to be running this show?"

"Oh sorry."

He licked until all skin within easy licking distance was saturated.

"Lovely lady, may I undo the bra and find what prize awaits me?"

"Oooh Jack darling, now you're cooking. Oh darling, you can undo a bra all by yourself without looking. You have come a long way since you arrived her with hands that looked a little goofy."

"You say just the nicest of things."

"Jack, your aplomb is amazing me. Ease a piece of breast into your mouth and flutter your tongue against it. That it. This business of attempting to suck the entire breast down into your gullet in one powerful action is just not on. Your poor girl would be wondering would her pussy be vacuumed up next."

They exchanged little kisses and he was told to kiss more softly and to stroke her skin.

"Now gently lift your other hand and lightly stroke that other breast. That's it, just flit over the surface like a butterfly. Oh wonderful. Now cup that breast gently."

"No darling, don't reverse your palm awkwardly like that to cup it from the breastbone. Approach your cupped hand from the far side of that breast. That's it..."