Witches of Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Farold wanted to keep Dengar there to teach the aspirants of her boy's school, as they were sorely in need of a sword master. However, she knew full well that Dengar was long overdue to make his own way into the world. Irina hoped to give him a new life and to be his mate. The men that her hometown raised, even the so-called warriors, were hollow and soft by comparison to the ones raised in this Shangri-la. Dengar was brave, strong, and honor-bound to a knight's code. She would never find a man who would outshine him back in the strip malls and clubs. She just worried about this trial that Mother Farold mentioned. Oh, and that he desperately needed a nickname to fit in a little better once they moved back to Florida to get married.

***

I gasped and looked at Denny.

"Jeanie? Hey, you alright?" Irina asked.

"Holy shit!" I shot back at her. "Dengar!? Why didn't you tell me you were going to marry him? And why didn't you tell me he was some kind of knight?"

"You didn't ask. Did you read my mind?"

"Uh, I think, I think I delved straight into your memories. I had another vision!"

"Uh, did you see the beach, Denny and those men sparring with wooden swords?" Irina asked. "Shirtless?" she went on, smiling and biting her lower lip.

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"I was thinking about it too! Out of nowhere!" she said, grinning and blushing.

Morgana cleared her throat then. "Listen both of you. We don't know exactly what is going on here, but we should try to help Jeanie to control her powers so she isn't unintentionally reading everyone's minds and memories. That would be quite a burden, especially if it causes her to blank out for a bit while she's doing it."

"Blank out? How long was I gone?"

"You were probably gone about five or ten seconds," Irina said.

"Oh. Hmm, the memory felt longer, maybe several minutes. Interesting," I chuckled, despite myself.

Denny stood silently, as he mulled over the thought of marriage with Irina.She broke off our engagement, but maybe now is the time to propose again, before it is too late! His jealous brooding wiped the smile from my lips.

"Well how much did you see?!" Irina complained, blushing furiously.

"Nothing R-rated," I chuckled. "I suppose if we keep dwelling on it-"

"Say no more! I'm thinking about hockey from here on out!" Irina folded her arms and huffed, but this only drew more laughter from the rest of us.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," I said, once the mirth had quieted down. I still couldn't get the image out of my head of Irina on all fours on the beach, Denny fucking her so hard she could barely keep her spit-moistened erect nipples off of the sand. The man was no stranger to foreplay, and Irina was screaming her orgasms into the back of his hands, hoping no one nearby would hear. I wish I had sex on the beach like that some day.

This time, I sensed her memory without losing myself in it. I looked at Irina out of the corner of my eye, and saw that she was in reverie. Then she noticed me watching her.

"Stop it!" she laughed playfully.

"This isn't very funny," Morgana said. "Jeanie, try to clear your mind of questions about us, and stay focused on answering my questions instead. I want to know about the two succubi. Did you somehow knock them unconscious, or did I not hear you right?"

"Well, I really don't know why it happened. One minute they were draining me, and I thought I was a goner. Then, I opened my eyes and they had both passed out."

"Draining you? If you don't mind me asking, what exactly were they doing when they passed out?"

"Um, well, deep-err, you know, sucking on me."

"Both of them?" Morgana blinked. "Oh, so they were taking turns blowing you?"

"At first, it was just one. But they kept biting me, making my dick bigger and actually the third bite made me grow a second co-, er, penis."

"The third bite?!" Morgana asked incredulously.

"See for yourself." I pulled out the waistband of my sweats far enough to reveal what was causing them to bulge so obscenely. Two flaccid cocks, each easily a foot long, were packed inside. Irina and Lucille gathered around as well, and all of them got a good look.

"Would you look at the size of them?" Irina gaped.

"Sheesh, I've seen enough," Lucille sniffed, stepping back and flopping down on the couch, a dour look on her face.

"The occult texts mention that some exotic succubi do have the power to do this, a fascinating possibility. although they aren't a lot of specifics. Still, one would expect a demonic taint to remain on it, and I see no such aura," Morgana said.

"It was definitely one of them biting me that did it," I argued. "It grew right as that third dose of venom started working on me."

"Hmm, it's possible, but it doesn't explain why there is no demonic aura. Then there's this matter of three bites. Lesser succubi are known to bite, but they typically only bite their victims once. That lets them enjoy their victim's death a little more, but it also speeds up the process."

"What do they enjoy more?" I asked.

"More cum, and a larger organ," Morgana replied. "Their venom is very powerful, and a second bite is an overdose. You should have cum your brains out and died pretty much within a minute of the second bite, at most. No one survives three bites."

"Well I did."

"Maybe they were weak succubi?" Irina suggested.

"I think the reason I lasted so long was because um, they were enjoying my cum."

"I knew it, that stuff is the best! No offense, Lucille."

"I get it, babe."

"Succubi always encourage their victims to give them lots of cum. It's how they drain them. What did they say exactly?"

"They kept going on about how it had spirit energy, and they just kept trying to guzzle it all down."

I sensed jealousy from Lucille, who was clearly getting aroused.

"They said spirit energy?" Morgana raised both eyebrows. "Okay, that's unusual. Go on."

"So like, the one that was on me, one was on Karina. The one on me told her twin sister that I was full of spirit energy. Um, what were their names? Rak'hel. Right, so Rashiva was almost done with Kari by then, and basically told Rak'hel that she was being a slowpoke. Rak'hel was had already bitten me, and was really milking me though. I mean I was cumming non-stop, like a super soaker. When Rashiva heard there was spirit energy in my cum, they started fighting over me. They both bit me one more time, I was losing track of which was which. The third bite was when I grew another, uh, you know. After that they just quietly sucked, since they didn't have to take turns anymore. They just sucked down my cum until they were stuffed. I mean, their bellies were huge!"

"That's when you clobbered them with your massager?" Irina joked.

"I didn't hit them. They just passed out just like that."

The room was quiet briefly, save for the gently crackling fireplace.

"Maybe they got the Itis," Lucille smirked, breaking the stillness.

"Strange," Morgana said. "So, they said there was spirit energy in your cum?Are you sure?"

"Yes, I remember it clearly."

"Well, then that corroborates our theory then."

"Let's put it to the test!" Irina said, hopping to her feet and pulling down her yoga pants.

"Hold on Iri! If that's true, you should have started getting mobbed by demons at least since yesterday night. I wonder if this aura of Jeanie's holds ethereals at bay?"

They both turned and looked at me.

I shrugged and shook my head. "This is all new to me," I said. "No one told me there are invisible demons going around draining any spirit energy they find. Also, if my aura repels demons, what about the succubi? I'm so confused."

"The succubi were at least partially manifested, not ethereal, so different rules."

"I don't get it, why would succubi pass out while absorbing spirit energy?" I asked.

"I haven't figured that out yet." Morgana stroked her chin thoughtfully, then shook her head. "I do want to see if your aura holds demons at bay. We can find out right now. There isn't much time before this sight lozenge runs out. Hurry up Jeanie. Come with me!"

She led me to the front door.

"Oh fuck no!" I said once I got there. "If I go outside, the demons will be on me just like with Irina!" I knew I had a bad feeling about that stupid red candy.

"Perhaps, perhaps not," Morgana said. "I'll call you in as soon as I see one. Remember, they won't hurt you, maybe make you feel sad. That's all. Come on now, we have to see!" She opened the door and all but shoved me onto the front porch. "Keep going, walk out about ten paces," Morgana said. She took me by the elbow and kept going. Then she released me and stood back.

"You still have this brilliant aura around you," Morgana said. "It's shining maybe thirty feet in diameter," she said. "No demons either! Wow!"

She must have jinxed it because right about that moment, two winged schoolgirls landed on the lawn and looked straight at me. They once more wore their skimpy schoolgirl outfits with pleated miniskirts, bare midriffs, and huge F-cup tits held up by tight little white blouses tied in a knot in the front. Instead of white stockings, they wore black stockings with garter belts. Their eyes glowed red, and they had whiplike tails.

"Jeanie!" Morgana cried. "Run! Get in the house!"

I fled, with Morgana right on my heels.

We burst through the front door and slammed it behind us, and Morgana threw the deadbolt while I dove behind a couch in the living room.

"What's going on?" Denny demanded. He peered through the blinds. "Curses, forsaken hellspawn!" He drew a dagger from a sheath under his pant leg.

"A dagger, Dengar?" Morgana warned.

"It will hurt them," he said. "What choice do I have?"

"Those are succubi, you don't want to get close. I thought you had a crossbow or something?"

"It's in the cruiser," he said.

"Fuck that!" Lucille growled, running over to a cabinet. She hit a hidden switch, and black AR-15 with scope dropped down into her hands. She racked it and checked to make sure it was loaded. "Let them get a load of this!"

"That's more like it! Make sure you grab the clip with iron tipped bullets," Morgana said.

"Oh fuck!" Lucille held up a neatly labeled magazine, then looked inside. "Shit's totally empty. Got more?"

"Fuck!" Morgana and Irina cursed.

"Try the silver clip," Morgana said. Lucille wasted no time identifying another clip, slapping it into the weapon and racking it with practiced ease.

"Silver bullets will be ineffective," Denny warned. "You may stun them by emptying the clip. I'll move in to finish them."

"Alright. Fuck," Lucille spat, taking cover opposite from Denny by the window. She took a look at the safety switch, and cursed again when she saw it had no burst mode like the M-16 it was modeled after.

"Helloo!" came an oddly synchronous pair of voices from outside. "Jeanie, we know you're in there!"

The fear among the other witches was palpable. I didn't feel quite so nervous.

"Let me deal with them," I blurted.

No," Denny said. His wickedly curved dagger started to glow pale yellow.

"Wait, both of you! Denny, they're still dangerous, even if you can hurt them!" Irina said. "Let's just stay in here, try to come up with a better plan!"

"Jeanie, it's just us!" both voices called. Then, one of the succubi added "Don't be mad, we just want to talk!"

"Look, this is scary and all, but they already tried to drain me once and failed," I told the rest of the coven. "If they're friendly now, maybe we can get some answers."

"They were friendly last time, and look where that got Karina," Morgana warned. "You might have been immune, but we're not."

"So just refrain, let me deal with them."Let me fuck them.

"That's the thing, they're difficult to resist for long," Lucille said.

"Impossible," Denny corrected.

"We can't all refrain." Irina finished, licking her lips eagerly.

"That's why I need to go back out there. You guys set up in here and watch. If we start fucking on the front lawn, then you can come up with a plan B. Ambush them."

I looked around at the faces in the room. Lucille was worried about hitting me with bullets. Morgana was terrified, and her entire energy was focused on not quaking with fear.

"The code forbids me to send a weakling out to confront evil. I must protect you." Denny said.

"The code, again?!" Irina said, exasperated.

"Absolutely!" Denny shot back. "Always!"

"Don't disrespect the code," Lucille reminded Irina in a low voice.

"We don't even know how strong she is!" Irina argued. "Of all of the people here, she's the only one to have ever defeated two succubi. That makes her the strongest in my book!"

"She has not trained to fight, and she cannot cast spells! What will she do? Just give me the chance to prove myself, my lady," Denny argued back.

We heard footsteps outside, the clacking of heels on the front steps.

"Morgana, don't you know a spell or something?" I asked.

Just then there was a crash as the door caved in, and a bang as it slammed against the wall. "Hellooo!" both of the succubi called in unison.

"Hey!" Morgana yelled angrily. "My door!"

"Sorry about the door, should have let us in," they both quipped in unison as they strolled into view, their long legs moving in lock step. Their wings were gone and their eyes no longer glowed red, but their spade-tipped red tails still slithered among their legs.

"Hey, uh, Rak'hel, Rashiva," I said, as they strutted into the living room. I had quite forgotten which was which.

"Wow, aren't you going to introduce us to all your friends?"

"First tell me why you're here," I shot back.

"Well, we were hoping for another feast!" the one with the pink ribbon on her choker said.

Denny prepared to lunge with his dagger, but Morgana urged him to stand down, waving both arms. Denny shot her an angry look but obeyed.

"We've come to make a friendly offer. We used to do Medina's bidding, but we don't work for her anymore."

"Why not?" Morgana asked.

"Well, because we were fully paid," they said, swaying seductively and fluttering their long, dark eyelashes. "We want to belong to-."

"Linna verasti!" Morgana shouted, thrusting her arms out toward the seductive demons. A pale globe of light appeared around the schoolgirl succubi, and glowing runes traced by invisible scribes appeared in a circle around their feet.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Rashiva whined.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"It's a circle of protection, and evil creatures like them cannot cross it," Morgana said. "They can't get out unless we attack them." Morgana said.

"Put down your weapons then!" Irina reminded Lucille and Denny.

"Oh, please, don't do this to us!" Rak'hel moaned, falling to her knees. Her twin dropped to her knees beside her. "We're begging you, let us play with you! Fuck us as hard as you want, use us, cum all over us!"

So there they were, in their tied up white blouses, tiny pleated miniskirts, garter belts and stockings and black polished stiletto heels. They were teasingly tugging at their skimpy garments, drawing attention to their mouthwatering curves. Both of them were begging to be fucked and I don't have words to describe how tempting and arousing that was. Lucille was sporting a huge boner, and so was Denny. My own two cocks were springing to attention as well. A wet patch had appeared on Irina's crotch, and she was squirming with desire.

"That's it! Wepromise not to leave the circle-"

"Wecan't leave the circle, no!" the other corrected. "We're trapped, even if you come here and fuck us hard-"

"Don't go in there!" Morgana warned. "Anyone so much as puts a finger inside that circle, and the spell will be broken!"

"Aww, don't keep us waiting!" they both said in unison. Then they turned to each other and began french kissing and undressing at the same time.

"Curse these demons!" Denny swore. "I'm going for my crossbow!" He was angry because he hated a dirty fight, and killing prisoners was far from the gallantry and courage he preferred. He was right though, something had to be done soon. Their allure was irresistible, and our willpower was fading fast. In fact, he did not go get his crossbow, because he was watching the demonesses kissing. One succubus used her tail to probe the other's ass, and the whimpering moan she let out when the tail entered her was indescribably sexy.

"Let me try something else," Morgana said. "I'm going to banish them."

"BANISH?!" They both stopped kissing and wailed tremulously. Denny ran out of the front door.

Morgana did not know if she had any more spirit energy. She knew the banish spell, but she was partly bluffing. She was hoping that the luck she had with cantrips would let her cast a stronger spell.

"We could be useful to you!" they both whined.

"Yeah, we have some collars downstairs that are good on most demons. Keep 'em obedient," Lucille said. I noticed she had a hand down the front of her pants and her eyes were fixated on the kneeling schoolgirl demons.

"Ooh yes! Bring them here and give them to us!" one said.

"We'll put them on! We get to be your sex slaves, oh goody!" said the other.

"Hmm," Morgana pondered.

Just then, Denny returned with a compact black crossbow. He attached the stock and nocked a bolt.

"Hey no fair, he's getting ready to attack us and this stupid circle won't go away!" the demonesses whined.

"Slow down!" Morgana hissed at Denny. "I'm interrogating them!"

The schoolgirl succubi overheard, and giggled uproariously. "We'll tell you whatever you want to hear. I'll whisper it in your ear."

"I'll tell him," the other said, pointing at Denny. "I want to whisper it in his ear. Come here, stud muffin," she said, beckoning with outstretched arms.

Denny took two steps forward and Lucille had to swat him in the back of the neck. Rebuked, his face flushed red and he busied himself with cocking his bow.

"Why did Medina send you? Answer!" I demanded, but they only responded with melodious laughter.

"Medina is out of the picture now. We're free!" they said in unison. "We want to ride you, all night long. Those big cocks of yours are all we could ever want."

"You know what I think?" One of the succubi said, turning to the other. "I think she has the power to tame us! She could turn us into sex pets!" They both giggled with delight.

"Somebody hurry up with those collars!" said one.

"We are gonna be the luckiest little demon fuck slaves!" said the other.

"Fuck!" Lucille moaned, falling to her knees. Her cock was out and she was stroking it furiously.

"Hey there blondie," Rashiva taunted, tilting her head back and caressing the front of her lovely neck. "I want that cock, right here. Stuff it all the way down." Her fingertips caressed her throat, running over the pink ribbon of her choker. "All the way down," she repeated, as her fingers caressed her clavicle. "All the way to here," she finished, and pointed to the top of her ripe cleavage.

The temptation was such that all of heads began to swim. Denny had set the crossbow down, and had unzipped his fly, and was stroking his meat furiously.

"Damn it!" Lucille swore, still stroking her cock furiously as she tried to tear her eyes away from the schoolgirl fantasy before us. "Denny, fucking shoot the bitches!"

But Denny was busy spilling his cum on the floor.

Things were spiraling out of control. Irina pulled off her yoga pants for real this time. The succubi both turned to her and beckoned. I wanted nothing more than for us to gangbang these desperate schoolgirl sluts. We had to, before we decided what to do next.

"No, Irina!" Denny warned, pounding his fist on the floor. Still jerking with one hand, he tried to pick up his cocked crossbow with the other. The bolt fell out, and clattered to the floor with a loud metallic ring.