Witches of Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm, your cum is delicious! Taste it!

She moved my cocks aside so that she could get closer to me and we started to kiss. Her lips and tongue carried an unmistakable sweetness, and I began to eagerly probe her mouth with my tongue. She did the same, and we both grew hotter and hotter as we french kissed.

"I want more!" she said breathlessly. "Let's go to my bedroom."

It was a room I had not been in before. It had a huge king size four-post bed with a mirror on the ceiling and another in place of the headboard.

Morgana snapped her fingers, and her clothes vanished. She laughed with pure delight and surprise. "This is fun!"

Snap! Snap! Lucille and I were both instantly naked as well. All of our outfits were now clean, folded, and sitting on top of her tall wooden dresser. Morgana laughed with delight.

"How..?" Lucille pondered. She snapped her fingers in amazement.

"Careful," Morgana warned Lucille. "Leave transmutation to the professionals. Now then, Jeanie, let's assume a good fucking position. I think you would like to start with this one," Morgana said, jumping on the bed and lying on her back, with her head hanging off of one side.

"You know what to do," she said, licking her lips provocatively. The bed was the perfect height for fucking, but I didn't understand how she expected me to get even an inch of my huge cocks into her mouth or any other hole for that matter.

I stepped over to the bed and positioned my lower cock in front of her mouth. She had full, dark crimson lips that contrasted sharply with her pale skin. My cock seemed far too big to fit, but I enjoyed the way she kissed the underside of my shaft and balls. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, but opened them when I realized I could watch her in the mirror. I saw her lying there, her magnificent breasts and trimmed pussy in full view.

Take half a step back.

I stepped back so that the tip of my cock was right in front of her mouth. She steadied it with both hands, she needed both hands just to fully encircle my girth. She opened wide, and wider still. I heard a soft wet sound from somewhere in her neck, like someone cracking their knuckles. Then her mouth opened wide enough to take my cock. She slipped the tip into her warm wet mouth.

Her teeth had somehow retracted, I supposed, perhaps a cookie had given her that ability. Her lips had grown plush and thick, and while they stretched around my girth, at least they took me in. She pulled me in, and I took a half step forward, inching my cock down her throat slowly. My eyes were glued to the way it forced her throat to bulge. It was obscene, but I reveled in it.

"Oh my god, you could swallow a baseball!" I gasped with amazement.

Lucille was standing just inside the doorway and had begun jerking off.

I know it feels good. What are you waiting for? Morgana thought.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Fuck. My. Throat. Her words made me dizzy with arousal. I slid deeper into her yielding throat. Her esophagus squeezed my shaft rhythmically, pulling me deeper, and I went with it, until I found the entire length of my oversized cock inside of her.

Hold still Jeanie! Give me some time to get used to this thing!

I looked down at her, hearing a few coughs and gurgles and moans as she settled her insides for me. Apparently even magic didn't make it completely easy to take so much cock down your throat. When she was ready, she pulled my other cock down between her breasts. I felt it through her skin at the tip of my lower cock, which must have been inside her somewhere below her sternum.

Here, use this, Morgana said. With a snap of her fingers, a bottle of lube was in my hands. I squirted it down over her rack and my cock. She sandwiched me between her melons using her palms to squeeze them around me. I couldn't wait any longer to begin thrusting. Her muscles gripped me along my entire length. I thought my helmet had to be in her stomach or deeper by then, but found it encased in a hot, wet, ribbed tissue that gripped it firmly. I pulled back a few inches and slammed my cock home in that wonderfully tight pocket, and groaned. I could tell it would not take much of this at all before I came.

With mild disappointment, I noticed my upper cock slid free of her breasts. She had large, lovely breasts, but they weren't nearly large enough for her to wrap them around my shaft. She grabbed it and pulled it against her body again, using her hands to guide them through her cleavage.

I thrust into her throat and tits for several strokes. I could not hold back my urge to fuck her, and I knew Morgana was eager for a taste. I rocked my hips, sawing in and out of her throat as she squeezed me to my rhythm. With a wail, I began spurting cum from both my cocks. With a strangled cry, I began to fill Morgana with cum with my lower cock, while the upper one shot ropes of cum clear across the room and even up onto the mirrored ceiling. Morgana reached up and gently cupped my other cock's spurting tip, deflecting the wild jets of hot cum so that they landed all over the bed, mostly on her chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lucille double over and start shooting ropes of cum from her large futa cock.

I went on cumming for ten or twenty seconds. While one cock spurted a deluge of cum into her hands, the other must have pumped at least a half gallon of cream into her gullet.

Oh my, oh my Jeanie, what is this? I'm cumming Her body started to tremble and quake, her thighs quivered. Her orgasm was so intense, she squirted juices from her pussy. She managed a few low moans around my impossible girth.

When we both finished climaxing, I could see that I had pumped enough cum into her to make her belly slightly rounded. It looked like a pronounced baby bump, which was a cute temporary addition to her voluptuous starlet figure.

Her throat felt amazing but I needed a break, so I slid out.

As soon as my cock was clear from her lips, I saw her jaw pop back into place and her lips shrink back to normal. She smiled, showing off her perfect white teeth, and then proceeded to lick the cum off of her rounded melons. She scooped the cum off of the undersides of her luscious tits, trying to get to as much of it as she could. Curious about the taste, I dove in between her legs and licked her from her abdomen down to her labia to slurp up the cum that had fallen there. I made sure to lick her pussy attentively, and found it soaking with our mixed juices. It was the same sugary flavor as her kiss, only complemented with hints of salt and tang.

"More!" she demanded, her voice muffled as she was being smothered by my large testicles. I was far from spent, and I wanted to see if this sex witch could really take it.

"Please fuck me," Morgana said in a pouty voice, sliding her legs off the side of the bed. "Fuck my ass nice and hard, I can't wait any more." She bent over the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide.

I hopped off the bed, turning to face her perfectly presented ass. I squirted a lot of lube onto her glistening ass, even though my cocks were both still wet and ready to penetrate her tight womanly flesh. I pushed them against her openings, grinning like a maniac and greedy for debauched pleasure. Her pussy stretched wide, yielding immediately to the blunt head of my lower cock. I missed the mark of her tight butt hole, but sinking a third of one of my cocks into her pussy felt fantastic.

"Oh, so fucking good!" Morgana cried. She felt irresistible, and I pushed in deeper. Her hips seemed to widen, her pelvis spreading to make enough room for my massive shaft. I began thrusting, and she filled the room with erotic feminine moans. I used both hands to push my other cock against the cleft of her ass, rubbing the underside of my other cock against her tiny puckered bud. Her ass was slick with juices but it was so ridiculously neat and tight, I gave up on ever fucking her backdoor.

I felt my cock bottom out inside of her pussy at last. I was amazed to see two thirds of my cock had disappeared inside her. Looking at the mirror on the headboard, I could make out the swell of my shaft distending her stomach. Her insides were certainly tight and hot and wet, but I was disappointed.

"Oh, you want to push that huge cock all the way up into my body?" Morgana asked. "Do it! Push hard!"

A smile crossed my lips. Morgana had done this before, obviously she was ready for me. Still, I hesitated.

"Wait, Jeanie! Before you get carried away, get your other cock in my ass already!" Morgana commanded. "Stretch me out like a balloon, I don't care, but I don't want any cum going to waste." She pointed at the wall, where cum was still dripping down all the way to the floor.

"It's so tight though, how will I get it in?"

"Here," Morgana said, reaching behind her and spreading her ass cheeks wide with both hands. "Just push it in! Make me your bitch, and fuck me now!"

I groaned, Morgana's dirty talk really pushed my buttons. Behind me, I sensed jealousy from Lucille, mixed with loads of arousal.

"You just go ahead and watch, Lucille," Morgana said. "That's it Jeanie, tear my ass open. Keep pushing, ungh! Oh baby, that's it! Push!"

My cock spread her ass impossibly wide, and with a little shove, her rectum had engulfed the tip of my cock. I pushed deeper, hungry for more of her flesh, as Morgana wailed with triumph.

"Yes, Jeanie, yes! Don't stop, don't you fucking stop!"

I slid into her with both cocks. Her guts felt ribbed on the inside, and yielded easily although it was certainly a tight fit. I felt my lower cock bottom out in her pussy, but with her constant telepathic encouragement I kept pushing. Somewhere, an opening inside her roof seemed to spread for me, a firm squishy ridge of tight slippery flesh parted for at the insistent pressure of my cock. I punched through the ring of flesh at last, finding her inner walls beyond this tight ring lined with fleshy bulges that seemed to move across my cock of their own accord, like a dozen big wet tongues. I gasped in amazement, pushing deeper all the time.

The cock in her ass pushed up into her guts, encountering no obstacle other than the tightness of her confines. Her tract unfurled as I invaded it deeper. She moaned and writhed as her guts were rearranged to make way for my two straight shafts. Glancing to my side, I saw the bulge in her stomach growing, until I lost sight of it between her body and the mattress.

"Almost - unf!" she moaned. Naturally, I kept pushing. She had become very tight, and even though I was most of the way in, the last several inches seemed to be a little too tight. I wanted all of her, and really put my weight into penetrating her.

"Oh Jeanie!" she cried. She let go of her ass cheeks and propped herself up on her elbows. She made the space under her body that I needed, and suddenly I pushed the rest of the way in.

Fully impaling Morgana felt amazing, and I began thrusting in a haze of lust. I hardly noticed how far apart her ass cheeks had been forced. I only glanced at the mirror to see her stomach stretched obscenely by my lower shaft, almost up to her breasts. My other shaft must have been up by her liver, I guess. It was magic.

Having hilted myself in her, I began thrusting. We both began crying out our praise, whimpering in abject ecstasy. Morgana's ass was tight, her rubbery guts stretched around my thrusting upper shaft. Her pussy felt snug and moist for the first half, but then there was a tight ring of flesh and beyond it, wondrous fleshy bits that caressed my cock and kept her feeling snug.

I started with very deep but shallow thrusts. The slippery friction felt fantastic, and I lustily increased my tempo. Morgana arched her body like a cat, and her pussy clenched encouragingly. My thrusts were making it hard for her to breathe, however. Her ragged inhalations were frequently cut off as my cock ploughed into her deeply. Then she would suck in air forcefully as I pulled out.

I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed the way she physically accepted me into her body so deeply I was shoving her internal organs out of the way and stretching out her out in wild and impossible ways. I lengthened my stroke so that I could give her more time to breathe. My cocks were so long that even with a generous sway of my body, I was barely able to stroke halfway in and out. Morgana still sucked wind and exhaled forcefully in time to my thrusts.

It took a lot of energy to fuck her tight body with such long strokes, but I managed it for about a minute or so. My shaft was sliding hard against her G-spot every inch of the way, and Morgana experienced a couple of mini-orgasms as a result, before I even started playing with her clit. Not that I think I had the energy or the reach. I was soon so fatigued from the unusual exertion that it was all I could to to not give up and flop over on the bed. I had to stop to catch my breath.

"Oh no, that won't do," Morgana said. Realizing she did not know how to cast a spell to do what she needed, she asked Lucille to go grab an endurance cookie from the pantry.I'd snap my fingers but the pantry is warded against transmutation spells she thought in answer to my unspoken question.

"By the way," Morgana said as I continued panting heavily, "Don't worry about my breathing. I'm doing it for your benefit. I can tell how much you enjoy hearing me struggle to breathe."

"I don't take pleasure in hurting you." I thought I would say, but I caught myself before speaking. There was no need to explain myself to a mind-reader. Honestly, I wasn't out to hurt anyone, but making Morgana hurt during sex a little, just felt right. Morgana welcomed it.

Morgana just nodded with a wry smile. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I remembered then, sheepishly, that this sex witch had deep-throated Lucille underwater, I had witnessed it with my own eyes. Lucille had said she could hold her breath for fifteen minutes.

"Yes, I'll be quite alright," Morgana confirmed. "Fuck me deep, pump my lungs like a bellows."

When Lucille returned, my eyes went from the bar-shaped cookie drizzled with pink frosting to Lucille's cock and back again.

"Mm, looks delicious doesn't it?" Morgana said, and I knew she meant Lucille's long, straight cock. "Bet you want to swallow it right away, don't you?"

I took the cookie as offered and chuckled. "Oh, definitely." I took a big bite out of the cookie, and then another, eating the chewy bar as quickly as I could. Before I downed the last little bite, I remembered Irina saying something about not eating cookies for a month. Hadn't those been Morgana's orders? I froze.

"Don't worry!" she said dismissively. "Like I said, everything has changed. Trust me. How do you feel?"

"No change."

"You probably won't until you start really moving. Lucille, care to join us?"

She looked at me, then at Morgana, saying nothing, but we both were reading her to sense what she might want. She was keen on having a blowjob from Morgana, but she also wanted a blowjob from me, although she was afraid to admit it.

"Lucille, I love you so much. I want you to know that now that Jeanie is here, you'll get to do more of the things you wanted. I promise. Things are changing."

"I'm fine, really," Lucille muttered.

"Then what are you doing just sitting there? Come to me. Here, lay back," Morgana said.

Lucille lay back on the far side of the bed perpendicular to her mistress. Morgana began licking every inch of her lover's turgid nine-inch cock. I waited impatiently for Morgana to take Lucille into her mouth, as I was really raring to go again. Presently, I began sawing my cocks in and out of Morgana's body again. This time I looked in the mirror to watch the way my shafts distended her slender belly. I found this immensely arousing, and it also allowed me to see Lucille's dick as Morgana bobbed on it as best she could while getting stuffed with so much cock.

I kept my eyes fixed on this arousing sight, from Morgana's jiggling, dangling breasts to Lucille's gravity-defying upturned nosecones. I happened to lock gazes with Lucille, and it was at about that moment that I realized I was about to cum, and cum hard.

I groaned and bucked wildly, instinctively chasing an intense climax by fucking Morgana with reckless abandon. Even as she tried to keep a tight lip seal around Lucille, my thrusts forced involuntary gasps and choked moans to escape from around Lucille's slick shaft. When Lucille grabbed Morgana by her hair and started facefucking her and moaning her own sweet wail of ecstasy, I lost it. I fucked Morgana as hard and fast as I could, my cocks both exploding with pleasure that racked my body. My moans of ecstasy joined theirs. We all began cumming uncontrollably.

Morgana's stomach was still getting bigger and smaller with each thrust, but I noticed it begin to fill and swell nonetheless. I must have pumped a gallon into her pussy and another in her ass. Overflowing, cum spilled out of her orifices and yet much of it remained trapped inside of her. Lucille pumped cum into Morgana's moaning mouth, and the brunette kept her plush lips locked tight around her pulsating tip.

Sated for the moment, Lucille lay limply on her back. Morgana had cum hard as well, but I was far from done with her. I continued fucking the witch, and she moaned out one orgasm after another, until she was almost in tears. My hips were a blur, and for several minutes all I did was fuck Morgana senseless. I watched her face in the mirror, but she never looked back. Either her eyes were closed, or wide open, or crossed, or rolled up backwards, but she seemed to be quite overwhelmed.

Lucille soon got her second wind and began fucking Lucille's mouth again. I must admit, the sight of a girl getting her mouth stuffed is a huge turn on for me, and watching her get handled like a rag doll even more so. Soon I started cumming again, pumping even more spunk into Morgana. Now her stomach was swelled as though she had carried twins to term.

We changed positions slightly so that Morgana and I were laying on our left sides, facing the headboard, yes, but now I could look up at the ceiling to see her from the side. I felt I had one more big orgasm to go, and after several more minutes, I was close. Lucille once again began face-fucking her mistress.

"Slow down," I urged her. "I want you to enjoy it for a while." She did, and spent several minutes burying her cock down Morgana's throat, then pulling it out and increasing the tempo until she was close, then backing off again. After a while, I sensed Lucille growing impatient, and we both agreed to cum together one last time.

As I bucked my hips and filled Morgana with more cum, I watched Lucille do the same, and delighted in the sound of her moans and Morgana's muffled cries. The last orgasm was not the biggest of them all, but I felt like the prolonged build up meant Lucille and I had saved up the most cum. I roared with release as I got off, inflating Morgana with another massive double-dose of jism. Lucille was jamming her spasming cock deeper and deeper into Morgana's throat. Morgana kept her lips tightly sealed around Lucille's pulsing shaft, until she was overwhelmed with the sheer volume of futa spunk. To her great surprise, excess cum started spurting out of her nose.

I flopped down on the bed next to Morgana, and the three of us rolled over on our backs and looked up at the mirror on the ceiling. We both started laughing. My huge cocks were still hard and nearly reached the top of my breasts. Morgana's stomach was the size of a beach ball, and her mouth was covered in cum, as were her thighs. Lucille looked gorgeous but was proud to have finally joined us in bed.

"Goddesses, I'm so stuffed," Morgana moaned, clearing her throat. "Pass me a kleenex?"