Witches of Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise helped to break some of the spell upon us, and we all had a moment of lucidity.

"Listen the both of you!" I addressed the demons commandingly. "It's over. Morgana could banish you with a word. So obey my orders, or she will!"

"Okay okay! We will!" they said.

"Get your clothes back on,now!" Denny commanded. "You will respond truthfully to our inquiries."

"What's in it for us?" one of them shot back.

"If we don't banish you, well, eventually you get that." Morgana said, and pointed to my cocks, each of which stood throbbing more than a foot out from my crotch. "That's what you wanted, right?"

They both nodded, even as they slipped their scanty schoolgirl uniforms back on and tried to look a little more presentable. Their lithe, sexy bodies looked just as enticing while they were getting dressed, bending over to put on their stockings and so forth, but they had relented in their tempting sexual display, and both Lucille and Denny were starting to recover.

We all knew the succubi would try to seduce us again soon, but the threat of banishment had made them willing to play along. At least, for the moment.

"Tell the truth. If you don't, I will know," Morgana said. "Why couldn't you drain Jeanie the way you did Karina?"

"There was just too much spirit energy," said Rak'hel. "It was, uh, I don't know, jamming things up."

"Do you think you'd be able to drain her next time?" the raven-haired witch continued.

"Without question," Rak'hel said. "We just didn't get through all her spirit energy."

"Why not? Why didn't you just keep going and going?" I asked.

"We reached our quota," they both said. "We got sent back!"

"Your quota?" Morgana and I both asked, almost in unison.

"Explain!" Denny demanded angrily.

"It's simple," Rak'hel replied. "We signed a contract with Medina when she summoned us or whatever. She said we would get a chance to feed on live warlocks and witches and get their spirit energy."

"Our contract said that once we had harvested a certain amount of spirit energy, we would be released from her service, and sent back to Gehenna, not hell by the way," Rashiva continued.

"Uh, Gehenna?" I said.

"Whatever, so you made your quota," Irina said, a nasty scorn in her voice. She was just pulling up her leggings again.

"What kind of things did you do for Medina?" Morgana asked hesitantly.

"Oh, assassinations mostly. What did you expect?"

"Who?!" Morgana demanded.

"Oh, seems like it was a different guy every week. Usually aspiring warlocks, but also a few politicians. You know, soul cookers and other creeps. Sometimes it was witches. We've been all over Earth. This dump ain't too bad."

"I need names!" Morgana said.

They rattled off a few names, explaining that they couldn't remember them all. At least one of the names was someone Morgana knew. They suggested one of them hand them a pen so that they could brainstorm and write them all down.

"That's not even very clever," Morgana said. "No pens!" she warned the rest of us. "If you hand them a pen, the circle of protection will be broken." She turned her attention back to the succubi. "Did you ever have sex with Medina?" she asked, searching for clues as to whether a Tranquil Adept flowed with spirit energy the way I did.

"No, never. She never let us."

"Why did Medina send you this time?" Morgana asked.

"She never gives us her reasons, just her targets." Rashiva explained.

"So Karina was a target too?" I asked. I gave Morgana a pointed look. I was so furious at Medina, and although I knew she was too powerful to confront head on, I figured she had an organization we could damage, facilities we could sabotage. I wanted to get back at her somehow.

"So you suddenly met your quota," Morgana pondered, glancing back at the demons. "Give me more details."

"It was about a year early." they replied.

"Wow," Morgana said. "How would you say Jeanie's spirit energy measured up?"

"It was about a hundred times more potent than the usual fuckers, and we didn't even finish," they said. "She's the best lay ever, the golden goose!"

We looked to each other, everyone seemed similarly wide-eyed.

"You were sent back to Gehenna then, right? Or did you simply go unconscious?"

"We went back. The girls we had been possessing were left behind." Rak'hel replied, fidgeting with her black lace choker.

"By the goddess, I knew it! They're possessed!" Morgana exclaimed. "So how did you come back? Demons can't just come to the material plane at will," Morgana said.

"Well, it wasn't easy," Rashiva started. "I felt myself getting ripped out of my host body, and grabbed for it. I only managed to hold on to her astral cord, and I just held on tight.

"So there I was, still falling fast through the Astral plane, no way of knowing up from down-"

"We call it falling sideways," interjected the other.

"No matter how hard I held on to the cord, I couldn't stop sliding. That is, until somehow I had this epiphany. I don't know what it was, but there was spirit energy coming to me right through the cord. Just like that, I stopped falling sideways, and I was able to fly back following the cord. I was flying through the Astral plane for days just to get back, and I did some thinking. I realized I want Jeanie to be my master."

"It went the exact same way for me," Rak'hel explained. "Using that spirit energy, I managed to stop, and after that it was just a matter of following the silver cord back to this host body. We met up on the way. We both agreed to be your slaves."

"That's enough of that submissive talk," Morgana said, fanning herself.

"It's true though, that's what happened!" they both insisted in unison.

"Days though? It's only been a few minutes," I said.

"Time passes differently in the other dimensions," Morgana explained. "Damn Medina. She summoned succubi to possess human girls?" Morgana growled angrily. "Ugh! That evil fucking witch! How long have you been possessing these girls?"

"Thirteen months and six days, with about a half-hour break not too long ago, but who's counting?" Rashiva shrugged dismissively.

"The girls we're possessing were already about to join a sex witch coven," Rak'hel said.

"What?! Which coven?!" Morgana asked.

"Some Chinese coven, I forget," Rashiva shrugged.

"Hmm, Medina obliterated the Black Lotus coven last year, around this time," Morgana mused, "If I am guessing the right one."

"Oh, there are more than a handful of covens there, or were," the succubi giggled mysteriously.

"Yes, but only one sex witch coven that was knocked out 13 months ago," Morgana replied. "The Black Lotus Coven. Good riddance, I was with Medina on that one."

"Um, Morgana?" I pointed to Irina, who had fallen under a trance of lust. She was squirming and squeezing her thighs together and sucking her thumb like a cock. "Let's wrap this up. How do we finish getting Karina back to normal?"

"I see, they're back to their old tricks!" Morgana scolded the succubi. "Now, you heard Jeanie, say something useful or prepare to be banished!"

The two succubi looked at each other. "We can't restore life force, we only take it. There was a succubus we knew who restored life force, but I'm not sure where she is now."

KLANG!! We all turned to look at the sound. Denny had taken a poker iron and slammed it against the tile.

"For fucks sake Denny watch the floor will ya?" Morgana said. The noise had certainly helped Irina come to her senses, but within moments she went back to squirming.

"Lady Morgana, these iron implements would probably be suitable melee weapons against these demons," he said. "The noise is useful too!"

"Very good Master Dengar, but I intend to banish these demons in short order, so it won't be necessary."

"So how do we help Karina?" I asked.

"We'll make these demons go find the succubus that can restore life force. We're not summoning them back until they manage that."

They both chuckled. "Care to put that in writing, or do you think just oral is enough?"

"Too cute," Morgana snapped. "Guess it's time for your banish."

Just then, my phone began to play the opening of "Stand By Me." Once more, my dad was calling at the worst possible time.

"Of all the damn things!"

When the night is young

"Maybe you better answer that," Irina said.

"Not now!" I pleaded, pulling out the phone and putting the ringer on silent.

"Let's finish this up then," Morgana said, now fully in control of the situation.

"Wait!" The succubi looked at Morgana in bewilderment. "Come on! We spilled the beans on everything, doesn't that count?!"

"Go back to Gehenna and be good little tramps," Morgana said. "I don't care, because the banish is coming. We'll check in with you from time to time. You know what we want."

"Very well," Rak'hel grudgingly agreed. The succubus reached behind her neck and unclasped her black lace choker. Rashiva did the same with her pink bow choker. They dropped them to the floor.

"Use these to summon us again, and don't make us wait too-"

"Okay!Nee'chite! Nee'chite!" Morgana shouted without further ado. The golden runes of the circle of protection faded, and both girls fainted and dropped to the floor unceremoniously.

"Amazing, it worked!" Morgana said with a whoop and a cheer.

I missed the call from my dad, but knew better than to not call back soon, because then the questions might come.

"Keep it down a sec, alright?" I said, holding the phone to my ear. "Dad? Hey, what's up?"

"Change of plans, pumpkin. We stopped by Publix because Cheryl still needed to do her own shopping. Well, she found out about my specialty dish, and she challenged me to a cook-off! It's gonna be my classic teriyaki chicken up against her, what was it? A potato casserole. Anyway, there's no way I can lose."

I know I should have been thrilled, or said something supportive like how kicking off a friendship with a classy babe like Cheryl was definitely winning. I could have said a hundred other things, but after banishing twin succubi it just seemed like boring old people being boring. "Is that all you called me for?" I asked.

"Well, yes," he said, the last word pregnant with disappointment.

Yes dad, I'm proud of you. Show her a good time, okay? I just don't want to know about it.

"We're on the way to her place now. I'm you know me, I don't like the hands free so we're sitting in the parking lot. Anyway I just wanted to let you know because after all, I know if you were staying out late you'd let me know too. Right, pumpkin?"

"Alright. Well, good luck cooking. Give it your best. I gotta go." I decided not to bother mentioning that I was not home.

"Alright pumpkin. Talk to you later."

Morgana picked up the chokers and put them in a hidden pocket in her black bodice. "These two seem to be fast asleep."

"I don't get it," I said. "You banished them, but they're still here!"

"These girls have been possessed for over a year, remember? Fact is, I better put up some extra wards, you never know what could try to occupy their bodies next. Hopefully they'll come around soon."

Morgana left and came right back with some white candles, which she lit and placed in five places around the sleeping girls.

"Who are these girls?" I asked, still confused.

"I don't know, but they aren't demon of any sort. They must have been targeted when they tried to join an evil coven." Morgana rubbed her chin thoughtfully as all sorts of terrible possibilities rolled through her mind at a dizzying pace. "I worry about these two. Medina doesn't like to hurt innocent people."

"She'll fuck up witches and warlocks though, without a second thought," Lucille interjected. "Medina has different views on good and evil."

"Also, I don't understand how you cast those spells. I thought only an adept can do that?" I asked.

"Oh, those aren't powerful spells at all. I commonly cast them when I perform rituals. They are first tier spells, nothing more than a glorified cantrip. I practice them because I need them to get by. Adepts can hurl lightning bolts and create walls of fire, even tornado-like winds, or so legend has it, third, sixth, even ninth tier spells are possible. I couldn't do anything like that."

"What about casting anything at all? I thought we were out of energy?" Irina asked.

"I thought so too, but now I have a different theory," Morgana explained.

"You were able to cast spells because you were close to me, is that it?" I said, reading her thoughts. "Oops, sorry."

"That's okay," Morgana sighed. "You saw us all casting cantrips as though we still had power. That was no accident. I'm guessing that being near you is giving us witches enough spirit energy to cast low level spells. Which, of course, changes everything."

She gazed into my eyes, and I felt a flood of emotions. There was hope, desire, submission, relief and protectiveness. Drawn into her welcoming consciousness, I sensed how for so long she had carried the burden of leading her covens, only to have them disbanded or destroyed. She hoped that my powers would change things for the better, that I would become the fulcrum of power in the coven. She was tired of carrying the burden of leadership all by herself.

"I can't, I don't know what to do. I don't know anything," I murmured. "We need to take the fight to Medina though. I've about had it with her."

"Careful what you wish for," Morgana warned. "Even if we could be rid of her, it would fall on someone's shoulders to police warlocks. Do you think you want to devote your life to that? It's dirty, dangerous work but it is needed! Medina just made a bad judgment call this time."

"Are you fucking serious?" Lucille retorted. "I mean, Mistress, are you for real? No, she is against us and we are gonna make her fucking croak. We have to."

Morgana took a deep breath and looked around. "Maybe things should change. I've got to think about it too you know. Maybe we should make up our minds after we talk with Mother Farold. How does that sound?"

That sounded fine. I could finally breathe a sigh of relief myself. Morgana had to make a couple of phone calls then. She called some of her male friends and found one to look after the twins while we were away.

Denny had words for Irina, and the two excused themselves for the night, eager to work off some of their sexual energy. Thank goodness Denny had the presence of mind to say he would check on my apartment to make sure that things were in order. They promised to be back bright and early and meet us at the airport.

I was brainstorming for a way to help Karina when I noticed that Morgana had finished making her phone calls. I was thinking about how the fitness model and personal trainer probably had appointments the following day, not to mention people who she knew who might be trying to get in touch with her.

"Morgana?" I said. I hesitated about asking about Karina. I didn't want to sound like a broken record.

Slowly, she turned her face to look at me. "I hope you don't mind, but I activated another spell, and now I can read your mind. Fair is fair."

I nodded in agreement unnecessarily. I had not realized that she could cast such spells but before I could ask, she picked up on my unasked question. She held up her phone, which was covered in strange texts.

"It's an app that lets me look up real spells.

I have been reading you, like a book, for about five minutes now. Morgana thought.

My eyes went wide. She was deliberately telepathically conversing with me.

You're a really patient and caring person, who hates violence and truly wants to love your coven sisters, plus Karina for whom you feel deeply responsible. You even want to help those twins. Your motivation is pure, and I admire that.

I can feel the sincere admiration. It's wonderful. I don't deserve it.

"I'm going to be proud to introduce you to Mother Farold," Morgana said out loud, and Lucille looked over at us as though she had not realized we had been chatting. "As for your question, we will try to help Karina as soon as possible. I don't know if it will work, but with enough magic, we can do anything."

She held up her phone, and showed me a spell.

"This is the only spell I can find so far," she spoke out loud for Lucille's benefit. "It's a spell of siphoning life force. The problem is, it is a fifth tier spell. On my best days, I can only manage second tier. If you can charge me up and even boost my powers the way you did Irina's, it could be possible."

"Could be?"

"We won't know until we try."

Damn!

My anger melted as she turned her body toward mine, until her lovely chest and her deep cleavage pointed directly at me.

Want to try?

Despite every other concern that I had, I was definitely interested in any possibility of bedding Morgana. I had my own sexual energy to work off, after all. With Irina traipsing off with Denny like that, I hardly felt like I was cheating on her. Morgana was fair game.

This isn't going to be some wham bam five minute fuck. She wants all of my cum, just like those succubi. She needs it all to make sure there is enough to cast the spell that will save Karina. What is it going to be like fucking someone as experienced as she is? Oh wait, what a bummer! My cocks are too freakishly huge!

"Your size is magnificent," she said. "I'm what you might call a one-size fits all,snugly."

"Really?"

"Are you going to make me repeat myself?" she said, fluttering her eyelashes at me. I could tell from her thoughts that she was confident that I would fit. She had designed countless cookies to change her physical internals over the decades, and in fact she had no way of repeating the effects exactly, because some of the recipes had been lost.

I was eager to begin exploring her hourglass figure, dressed in a skimpy slitted dress with an ultra-low cut front. She had changed into this it just for me. She canted her hip and just let me drink in the sight of her, and my eyes beheld her then as if for the first time. I was already rock hard, and I pulled the front of my sweat pants away to give my two cocks room to spring up and out of their billowing confines. Both cocks were oozing precum, and presently began to drip onto the floor, but Morgana didn't seem to mind.

"Are you going to let me have this all to myself?" Morgana asked Lucille, who was standing across the room but watching.

"No thanks," she said shyly. Lucille was reluctant because she never got into bed with anyone who had a dick. That was something she continued to struggle with, but she was very keen on watching Morgana get stuffed and stretched by my two humongous cocks.

"Fine, just watch, then," Morgana said, who had also read Lucille's mind. The witch then turned her lovely face back to me. We were intimately close, and I longed to kiss her. She looked into my eyes and we grew closer, but then my rigid cocks bumped into her tummy, and she looked down.

"Oh goddess, they're so big!" Morgana moaned breathlessly, reaching out to caress my twin shafts. She bent forward slightly, and slurped the precum off of the tip of one of my cocks. Her warm, wet tongue sent a thrill up my shaft each time she licked them, and it felt amazing the way she used both hands to keep both shafts stimulated. She knew how much I was enjoying it, and in fact she was reading my mind to give me more of what I wanted. She took one of my oversized shafts, which was drooling more pre, and licked it from the underside near the base all the way up over the top. Her tongue stayed wet and slippery the entire length.

She stopped to suck on the tip of my cock, her greedy tongue constantly passing over the tip in search of more cum. Remembering that I had two, she switched to the other cock, slurping up all of the precum that had started dripping down its length.