Witches of Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" I asked, fetching a box of tissues from the night stand.

"Never better!"

"Did you really spray cum out of your nose?"

Morgana nodded in the affirmative as she blew her nose fitfully.

"Was it mine, or hers?" Lucille asked with deadpan delivery. We all giggled.

"So, how about that spell?" I asked Morgana. "Can we help Karina tonight?"

Morgana's troubled expression told me much, but realization hit me like a ton of bricks when I read her surface thoughts. Morgana wanted badly to help, tonight if at all possible, but it was tricky. The spell didn't create life-force out of nothing, it siphoned it from someone else. We could save Karina, but we needed a victim to drain.

To death, I'm afraid.

If we were to save Karina ourselves, we would all be accomplices to murder.

------------

Thanks once again for the votes and comments! If you have questions or suggestions, I'm open to them especially a lot of light has been shed on the circumstances they are in. I still haven't decided who they will drain, but let's not make it political shall we? If I like your suggestion, I could work it into the story!