Witches of Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We prepared to fly back to the place where we had stashed our belongings. Lucille gallantly offered to carry Karina, who could not fly, and Karina happily accepted. As we rose above the treetops, Morgana asked me to look back on the village.

I looked out at the few houses that I could see among the trees.

"They're beautiful houses, just amazing," I said.

"Look with your aura vision, if you can," she said.

"Alright, I'll give it a try." I imagined myself in my fortress, and immediately felt a plummeting sensation. Morgana grabbed me.

"Hey, you were starting to fall," she said.

"Oops. I'm still not very good at flying, I guess."

"We'd better just go for now," she said, and we started to fly off after the others. "What I wanted you to see was all of the glowing little auras throughout the village. The elves are content. The patrols have all but ceased. Don't take it as a burden upon your shoulders, but there is an aura on every last elf. Each aura represents the child inside of them."

"Oh my," I said, eyes going wide as a fish.

"Don't worry, you won't have to raise three hundred youngsters. You probably won't even get to know most of them, I'm afraid. C'est la vie."

"Wait, I want to try to see," I said, and I stopped, hovering in place. With concentration, I continued to levitate while envisioning my fortress. I started to take the stairs up to the ramparts, then realized I might as well float up instead, since I was already flying. This turned out to be easy as could be.

I found myself hovering above the gargantuan stone wall, looking down at the elven village not too far away. There I could see a scattered glow of auras, often grouped in pairs and clusters, and many solitary motes as well. I focused in on one and I was able to zoom in to get a closer look. My psychic presence drew nearer to the aura and I saw the mother elf and at her core, a glowing mote, nothing more than a nearly microscopic clump of cells attached to the inside of the mother's womb.

My child.

"It's wonderful," I said. "Will they be alright?"

"I believe so. As long as that magical aura persists they will want for none of their needs," Morgana said. "Even without the free spirit energy, the elves can take care of themselves, I promise you. Everything will work out fine."

"Good. Well, we better catch up with the others."

We soon arrived at the small forest dwelling, where the others had begun changing. We changed back into our street clothes as well, and ducked down into hollow under the roots of one of the giant trees within the area. It was a familiar tree, the one that was hollowed out with a staircase hidden within that was itself a portal to Earth, back to the Rogers Estate.

"You know, I'm wondering something," Karina said, as we began to climb the stairs in the gloom. "We couldn't go as far as the Belfry without risking an attack from Medina, but we're going to go back to Earth. Won't we be out of the sanctuary?"

"Yes and no. The Rogers Estate is definitely not going to allow fighting among witches on the grounds, obviously, so we are just as safe there as we are here. The thing is, Cresania was right. The Tranquil Adept could attack any sanctuary she wanted to. It would be kind of scorched earth way to do things, and Medina is far too patient for that approach."

"So she will wait for the best moment to strike?" Lucille prompted.

"It could be any time, but I think she would rather leave Faroldhomme intact. The same goes for the Rogers Estate. She has respect for these long standing organizations and their secretive nature. She still might attack, or she might send assassins, but so far she's shown a willingness to let this game of cat and mouse continue."

"Which means?" Karina prompted.

"We have a defacto cease fire with the tranquil adept," Morgana said. "Maybe we can angle for a truce."

"A truce? I thought we're going to take her out!" Lucille complained.

"Just hear me out. She is cautious, and she likes to operate from the shadows. She won't directly confront us unless she knows she has to. We can train for that confrontation as long as we stay aware of threats like her assassins and spies. All we have to do is stay aware, and show her we aren't a threat."

"I relish a fight," Lucille said. "Especially when I can cast as many lightning bolts as I want! I'll fry that bitch before she knows what hit her."

"If only it were so simple," Morgana said. "Medina is skilled at magical duels, and she is likely to shrug off attacks like that, at least long enough for her to counter."

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Magical combat is an intricate art of defensive and offensive spells," Morgana replied. "We need to get familiar with all of that." Her voice dropped to a whisper as we stepped out into the hallway in the Rogers estate. It was dark, save for moonlight coming in through the windows.

"Why don't we copy some spells onto paper, bring them to Faroldhomme, and study there?" I whispered. "Use the time warp to our advantage."

"We could, but I think you'd see no end to elves looking to borrow you for a few minutes," Morgana whispered back. "At least these knights know how to behave."

"What are ya'all whispering for? No one sleeps in this wing," Lucille said.

"That's not why I want you to be quiet," Morgana said with a mischievous grin. "There's an aspirant on patrol, remember the one we met at the door?"

"So?"

"Well, I don't want him to hear voices and come looking for us sword drawn. We should sneak up on him."

Lucille groaned. "Why do you toy with these dudes?"

"Because they're so young and yummy!" Irina effused, trying to remain quiet.

"Because he's stuck on guard duty the rest of the night. He's probably standing right outside the door where Ashante is, listening to the sound of an elf slut getting gang banged. She's going to be begging for cock and he can't join in!"

"So?!" Lucille demanded.

"Shh! So it's perfect timing!" Morgana whispered. "Come, this way."

Our sneakers were fairly good for sneaking, as it turns out. We entered the double doors on the side of the hallway and found ourselves in what looked like a dining hall. Everything was dark. Irina pulled out her cell phone and turned on the LED flashlight, and Lucille did the same. Morgana huffed in annoyance.

"Don't you girls realize you can see in the dark? Put those things away," she whispered.

"See in the dark? How?" Irina whispered.

"Here, let me." Morgana gestured to each of us in turn, and as she did, everything took on a monotone cast, but we couldsee so much more detail, even in shadowy areas. "Infravision," she said. "Moonlight is okay, but anything brighter cancels it out."

We left the dining hall, and walked down a windowless hallway. There we saw the sentry on post, standing alertly as though he had heard footsteps. We could see that there was an enormous and obvious boner in his Bermuda shorts as he reached for something on his belt. He pulled out a flashlight and the light blazed brightly, knocking out our infravision temporarily.

The beam flicked over us. Morgana giggled. The game was up, or perhaps, it was going just as she planned.

"Lady Morgana? Miss Irina? What are you doing sneaking around here?" he whispered.

"Sorry, we didn't want to wake anyone up," Morgana teased. "You aren't mad at me, are you?"

"Angry, milady? No, but I will have to log that you were here."

"Archanon, put that flashlight away, you've half-blinded us."

"Sorry about that, ma'am," he said politely, extinguishing the beam. Our eyes quickly cleared, and we could see him once more, but he obviously found himself in pitch blackness.

He was of African descent, with closely cropped hair and handsome chiseled features. Irina immediately went up to him and pressed her body against his.

"What's the matter Archanon, something going on?" she said, groping his crotch and tracing the outline of his erection.

"Who are you?" he asked. He reached up to touch her silky blonde hair. "Miss Irina?"

"Good guess, but I would prefer it if you touched me here," Irina said, bringing one of his hands to her ass. He gripped her cheek firmly and she squirmed with delight. "Ooh, that's it Arc, keep squeezing."

I was a little surprised at Irina being so slutty, but held my tongue.Shit, even my own girlfriend can act slutty in front of me because she knows I'm a hundred times worse!

"Ooh, can I do that too?" Morgana cooed, sidling up to the black knight aspirant. "Let me guess, everyone in your class is running a train on an elf just beyond that door, and you don't get to have any fun. Is that what's got you so worked up?" She pressed her breasts against his body. "That's no good, being pent up for hours. Do they hurt?" She reached down, gently feeling for his balls. He only grunted. "Hey, help him out of his big ol' blazer," she said, making eye-contact with Karina as she spoke.

Karina glanced at me and I shrugged and smiled. The lucky fellow was effectively blind in the dark, beset by naughty night vision vixens. It was kind of kinky taking advantage of him that way.

"I haven't been relieved from my post," he breathed as Morgana went ahead and unbuttoned his shorts. "I'm on duty!"

"That's okay, we'll definitely relieve you," Morgana said.

"Shouldn't he be guarding something?" Karina asked, genuinely concerned.

"Shh, goddess no," Morgana said, stooping forward and breathing down the guard's boxers. Just a slight tug of his waistband and his sizable uncircumcised cock was freed, bobbing wildly. Irina encircled his shaft with her fingers and began to stroke it while Morgana positioned her lips at the hooded tip.

"Alright Mr. Mamba,stand your post if you must. We'll help you keep an eye on things, so don't turn your flashlight on."

"Lady Morgana?" he guessed.

"Of course," she said. "Mm, yummy!" She opened wide for his dick, and began to take him into her mouth. He let out a groan of pleasure, and we all giggled, even Lucille.

Morgana pulled back until she was just sucking on the tip of his cock, which gave plenty of room for Kari and Iri to stroke his shaft and fondle his balls. After a minute or so Irina started sucking him, and greedily took his whole shaft down his throat. Morgana used the opportunity to talk dirty in her scratchy voice. She kept it down to just above a whisper.

"How does that blonde's throat feel, you naughty boy? Go ahead and cradle her head in your big hands, you brute. Suffocate her with that thick meat. Thrust. No, harder! Fuck her like she was your slave!"

He started humping Irina's face at tempo, the sound of cock in a tight throat was in our ears even as we watched. Morgana was silent for a moment so that he could enjoy gluk gluk gluk sound Irina made when his cock plundered her throat.

A mild jealousy rose within me and I tried to vent some of it by swatting Irina's ass gently. She moaned around his cock and I slapped it again. "You've been naughty too, Iri," I said. "He doesn't want you comin' round when he's trying to guard his post, you know!"

Lucille spontaneously spanked Morgana's ass, and she let out a mock cry of indignation.

"Oh dear! I suppose I've been naughty too, haven't I?" the raven-haired witch said.

"Just be glad that's all I do right now," Lucille replied. She was clearly showing a bulge in her skirt.

"Come on, faster!" Morgana urged Archanon, and we all heard the increase in tempo made by Irina's saliva-soaked throat. "Yes, that's it! Cum, do it! She's yours for the taking!"

I jealously slapped Irina's ass again. She wiggled it back at me. I was amazed she could do that while getting her throat pounded.

The knight started cumming. As his orgasm peaked, I saw Morgana making a few arcane gestures. Her hands glimmered faintly, but even that little light was almost blinding for us.

"Cum! Fuck your white slave girl's throat!" she commanded.

He cried out and came again. As his second orgasm started to subside, Morgana gestured once more and her hands flared up with light. She was restoring his sexual stamina after each orgasm so that he was ready to cum again. Time and again, he blew load after load down Irina's throat, and she swallowed all of it cheerfully. After five or six quick orgasms, Morgana bent at the waist until her head was beside Irina, and she demanded her turn. She took the spurting black cock into her mouth and began bobbing furiously. As his last orgasm waned, she tried to do the arcane gestures but her hands didn't light up.

I really wanted to keep the string of orgasms going, because I loved watching Morgana so in her element. I tried to imagine rejuvenating the knight with my own powers. It worked, and soon the knight was cumming yet again, spurting ropes of cum into Morgana's mouth. We heard her squeal with surprise and glee, her voice reduced to making gluk gluk noises as she lodged the chocolate cock all the way down her throat and swallowed.

Morgana glurped and swallowed as if she were desperately trying to keep up with a deluge of cum. It was very exciting to watch her performance, so I refreshed him again. After Morgana had begun swallowing his third load, I sensed that it was time to bring the knight's fun to a satisfying conclusion. When I stopped rejuvenating his orgasms, his pleasure petered out naturally.

"Thank you, that was absolutely amazing," he murmured, once he had regained some of his composure.

"No, thank you," Irina cooed dotingly.

"Delicious and sweet, wouldn't you say?" Morgana commented, wiping the corners of her vampish red lips.

"He's very sweet. What a sweet, sweet man," Irina said, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his chest. Even as this sight caused a pang of jealousy in me, I had to admit she looked good in his arms.

The five of us moved to sit on a long wooden bench that was close by. It was an elegant piece of furniture with a spoked backrest. Archanon pulled up his shorts, straightened his uniform out, and followed. He came to stand across from us where we could continue to chat and pass some time.

All of us had already been quite sated by the hours of orgies and sex we had with the elves and one another. We had concluded the last orgy just minutes before, but he didn't know that. He didn't offer to try to get us off, and I for one respected that he had enough sense to know that we already got exactly what we wanted out of him, and that was enough.

"So Morgana, why did we do that, anyway?" Lucille griped.

"A couple of blowjobs is a hell of an icebreaker, wouldn't you agree?" Morgana chuckled.

"Seems you're well past that with him already," she muttered. "Don't we have shit to do?"

"Oh hush up dear. This is why I can't take you anywhere!" Morgana scolded.

"We did it for the fun of it of course!" Irina said cheerfully, taking hold of the knight's hand. "I definitely missed out on this stud until now!"

"Um, is that you, Miss Irina?" the knight said nervously. "You're not going to tell Master Dengar, are you?"

"Of course not! Are you?" she teased.

"I'm just saying, this is nothing like how we usually act-" Lucille cut them off, still arguing with Morgana.

"Tut tut, I'm trying to build up a reputation for our coven. Are we just boring witches or are we hot, unpredictable sex witches?"

"Ugh! I don't even know where to begin with you!" Lucille said, jumping to her feet and pacing angrily.

"Nor I with you," Morgana said. "I would suggest that you try not to get so aroused when you plan on complaining about how the whole thing was such a damned bore," she chided dryly. "Or did you think I didn't notice?"

Lucille just growled.

"Okay, that's enough really," Karina broke in. "I can't hear a thing." She had been stock still, listening to the faint sounds of fucking coming from the gangbang in the next room. There was some faint gasping and groaning, and once we had actually heard Ashante begging for more hard cock.

"Morgana, I think Lucille just wants to know why we are sitting here in the dark," I explained.

"Oh, right. Well, she would have a clue if she hadn't gone off on her own with the elves, as usual. Like I told you, I promised Ashante to see to it that she gets back to Faroldhomme, in case she loses consciousness. Moreover, it's about eleven at night. The knights are occupied and the maids are in bed. We dare not leave the estate, for now. What else should we do all night?"

"Hey, don't talk about Arc like he's merely the only option left!" Irina pouted protectively.

"There's no need for that, miss," Archanon assured Irina.

"So, why would we need to help Ashante anyway?" Karina asked.

"She is an ancient elf who has retired to the outlands. People who live in the outer planes for long become used to it. Their bodies forget how to live in the material plane. She is surely growing weaker with each passing minute. If she were to spend a few hours here, she would fall asleep and eventually go into torpor. She is an immortal, but she belongs in the elven forest, where all ancient elves retire."

"Could I fix that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Morgana said, fixing her eyes on me with pleasant surprise. "I hadn't thought of that. It sounds like a wonderful idea, but I'd be careful what you try to change. The instinct of elves to retire from the world of mortals is strong and enmeshed with their mental health."

"Maybe I'd better not try to change elves, but I could do it to people."

"Humans? It can certainly be done," Morgana said. "Mother Farold does it all the time."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Fuck! Harder, fuck me now!" we heard Ashante cry out from the other room, and then her voice was silent once more. There was only a rhythmic slamming, like a table being rocked on its legs, started to become audible through the doors, along with some groans coming from two or three knights. The walls were thick, but the gangbang in the next room was getting louder again.

"Sounds like it's not over yet," Karina announced. "What now?"

"We stay here and wait until Ashante is ready to go back." Morgana replied.

"Alright," Lucille said. "Well if we've got a little down time, we need to talk tactics. How are we going to deal with Medina if we do have to fight?"

"Your coven of sex witches are thinking of confronting the Tranquil Adept in battle?" Archanon said with surprise. "Forgive me for asking, but what makes you think that's sane?"

"Jeanie here is an elementalist," Morgana replied. "A one of a kind spiritmancer. We're still discovering her powers, but they are that significant."

"What kind of powers could turn a battle against the full might of an adept sorceress?"

"The full might of an adept is frightful indeed," Morgana said. "Jeanie provides an aura around her that lets us cast weaker spells. She can also infuse us with energy to cast stronger spells. They still don't reach ninth tier spells, but they are strong enough to make a difference. Also, we outnumbered her."

"She could summon minions to outnumber you. It sounds like a dangerous plot." His concern for us was clear in his voice."

"If we get injured, Jeanie can rapidly heal us," Morgana added.

"Amazing. Phenomenal! I actually could not believe it were it not coming from Lady Morgana herself. So you really plan to do this?"

"That's what we've been saying," Lucille snarked.

"Will you be taking any knights with you on this quest?"

Irina nodded and grinned. "Oh, three at least."

"Three? Don't tell me, some of you have given your children to Mother Farold just now?"

"Her, her, and her," Lucille said, pointing to Morgana, Karina, and Irina.

"Pardon me?" Archanon said.

"Here Archanon, let me grant you night vision. It'll last about an hour at most," Morgana said. "So yes, Irina, Karina and I let Mother Farold adopt our children in the Sacred Grove."