Witches of Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, milady?! That's incredible! Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Irina too? Why it seems only this year when you and Master Dengar..." he said, trailing off. "Odin's raven, itwas this year! What about the full year of not conceiving, following the rite?"

"It's really something, isn't it?" Morgana said. "Can you keep a secret?" He nodded. "You see, Jeanie here has fantastic spiritual powers. We still don't understand them all, but one thing is clear - she can get a girl pregnant like nobody's business."

"It's a miracle," he breathed.

"A miracle!" Morgana laughed. "Maybe you're right! Neither of us should have been able to conceive. I guess that makes Jeanie is our little miracle worker." I made eye contact with the man, perhaps for the first time, and after a moment I turned away from his earnest gaze of wonder.

"She's not a prophet or anything like that," Irina said, drawing his attention from me. "She was just a regular girl until recently." Morgana and Irina carried on chatting with Archanon for a little longer, and gradually the witches all started to try to knuckle-down and study magic. I looked over Irina's shoulder a little, but ended up chatting with Karina since neither she nor I could really study spells.

After talking to us, Archanon's face was aglow with happiness and excitement. He was genuinely excited about what the future held in store for him if we could defeat Medina, although he did not expect to be in the top three about to graduate.

When he returned from his patrol, he peeked his head in the door to the room where the gangbang had taken place. He quickly shut it, and smiled weakly.

"Almost done, I think," he said.

A few minutes later, knights began filing out of the room to go to their barracks and sleep. We went in after they left to find Astarte sprawled over a desk, splattered with cum, with more cum still dripping down from her well-fucked pussy. The whole room was rank with the smell of sex.

"Hoovasta!" Lucille said, the cantrip cleaning away much of the cum on her upper body. She cast it again and cleaned her legs.

Focusing on her thoughts through the arrow slit of my psychic fortress, I determined that Astarte had been fully cured of the urge. She was fading in and out of consciousness, however.

"She's fully cured," I said. "Morgana, remind me not to question your abilities in sexual healing."

"She's very weak though," the pale, busty witch replied. "Look at the time, it's almost one in the morning!"

"Twenty guys," Irina murmured. "No breaks."

"You never saw a girl so well-fucked," Lucille said.

"Poor thing," Karina said. "Here, let me." The fitness babe lifted the elf up into her arms. "Let's go. Come on, stop staring. She is starting to get heavy."

"Just throw her into a fireman's carry," Lucille said.

"A what?" Karina asked.

"Here, let me show you. Put her down, feet first."

Lucille took the girl by the wrist, squatted down, and put her shoulder into her stomach. Then she stood, lifting the elf off of her feet and draping her over her shoulders. "See? Easy. Well, lead the way then."

"That looks uncomfortable," Irina said.

"Yeah, it's not so bad, now let's go."

Lucille for her part showed no signs of strain as she carried the elf all the way down the dark stairs and out into Faroldhomme's twilight.

"Alright, we're back," Irina said. "Anyone want to go check in on the elves?"

"Sounds like a splendid idea," Morgana said.

"Huh? But we just left!" Karina balked.

"You're forgetting about the time warp," Morgana replied. "We have been gone for at least two hours, that's about a week over here."

"If you want to go visit the elves, great, you carry her," Lucille said, laying Ashante down on a bed of moss. "You know they're all going to want to fuck-"

"I thought you liked fucking?" I quipped.

"I just got done fucking! Enough is enough, it's time to study magic and tactics!"

"Alright, we'll turn back," Morgana agreed. "Ashante is still asleep though, so I'm going to stay with her until she wakes. The rest of you can head on back if you like. You know, so you can save time and all. As soon as we're all together as a coven, though, I'd like to discuss a few things about Karina. When there's time of course. Goddess knows we must study our tactics."

Lucille kicked some moss, crossed her arms, and leaned against the arched entrance to the inside of the tree-portal. "Alright, let's hear it."

"Yeah, what about me?" Karina added.

"Well, you're not a witch, for starters. You can study magic but you won't be considered a seeker until you accomplish certain tasks. Nor will you be able to cast spells until then."

"A seeker?" she asked.

"A seeker is the rank of a witch who is a member of a coven, like Lucille or Irina here. They have successfully completed their two tasks and can cast spells. Also, to be in our coven, you'll need to be a sex witch, specifically."

Medina explained how a sex witch has to accomplish two tasks. After explaining the difference between a real witch and a sex witch, Karina seemed surprisingly reluctant to join.

"It has been an absolute blast, to see elves and real magic, but now that I understand your lifestyle more clearly, I'm not sure if I really want to join the coven long-term," she said. "I still want to help you defeat Medina, but I know that we could lose, and there's something I want to do first. After that it depends, but I may have to decline."

"What? You have to join!" Irina said. "You're very brave, and we need you!"

"It's okay, Irina. Not everyone ends up wanting to join," Morgana said.

"It's Eli, isn't it?" I asked her. "You want us to restore his legs?"

"Yes, and his face," she nodded. "He's only got one good eye."

"I would love to help," Morgana said. "However, that's just the sort of thing Medina would go ballistic over. She doesn't want the secret of magic coming out, so she might kill anyone we heal. It would also ruin our chances of making a truce with her."

"Fuck the truce! She's already going to have a cow if you let Karina be a sex witch!" Lucille raged at Morgana, who drew back, wide-eyed. Then Lucille turned to Karina. "Eli is going to get better, don't worry. We are going to remove all of his scars, fix his eye, his legs, everything!" she said vehemently.

"Oh, it's so kind of you to offer, but Medina-" Karina said.

"Medina doesn't know what will hit her. She's soft, she hasn't had to fight the likes of us. She'll be arrogant and walk into our trap, or too scared to confront us. Either way, we're going to fix this fucked up world if I have anything to say about it!"

"I don't want any of you to think that it will be that easy to defeat the Tranquil Adept," Morgana said. "She has powerful spells and tricks. I only hope that she doesn't know how to make the best of them. The thing is, I'm afraid she does. We can only expect the most brutal tactics should she feel threatened by us. Some, perhaps all of us, could die, or worse."

We all took this in and were quiet for a while.

"Like I have been saying this whole time, we have to train, and we have to get her." Lucille said. "There is no way around it."

"Yeah yeah, you were right," Morgana sighed. "I don't know about Eli, but we have to train before we do anything else."

"What if we don't succeed though?" Irina asked. "What if we lose Jeanie? What if we all die? What about the afterlife?" Irina asked. "If I wind up dead and know that you all died too, that alone would make me miserable!"

"Would you like to know about the afterlife?" Morgana asked. Everyone nodded slowly and kept very quiet.

"In the end we all move on to the next plane," Morgana began, pausing between every sentence to choose her words carefully. "You will be sorted into the outer planes in a place that fits you. If you were a kind person, you'll find yourself in the upper planes. If you were a cruel outlaw, the abyss perhaps, or something else dreadful. You will be a petitioner, which is a being suited to exist in such a place. Time will lose almost all meaning. You might forget who you were, but I've met a few that didn't. I've yet to meet a soul who in the afterlife is tormented by how they tried and failed, or the fact that their friends died with them. It just isn't an issue," Morgana said. "That goes for the selfish but obedient sods in Hades pounding nails into boards with their bare hands."

"Shit, I don't want to end up like that though," Lucille swore.

"You probably won't," Morgana reassured her. "You're not a satanic witch, after all. It's the living who mourn, so let us all try to get through this without dying. Now, I want to get back to Karina if that's alright. I think we've reached an understanding about what we want to do for her and about Medina. What I'd like to know is, Karina, what do you plan to do after we heal Eli?"

"You mean you'll do it?! Thank you!" She took Morgana into a tight embrace.

"After we train for a fight. Maybe after we fight Medina. I don't know how much time we'll need, probably a few weeks. Until then, promise me you won't tell him anything about our plans."

"Well, okay," she said, a worried look on her face. "He has been doing better, and by that I mean, less suicidal. I just worry that he's not going to want to be with me again."

"Seriously?" Morgana asked.

"I think what you're afraid of is his initial stunned reaction at his miraculous regeneration, and his feeling like a tool for having pushed you away in the past," I pointed out. "Just be persistent and I'm sure he'll come around real soon."

"Okay, that does make sense."

"Assuming he does, what then?"

"Well, then I'll be his lady, so of course I'll have to explain to him what has been going on-"

"Did you just say you'rehis lady? Really?" Irina balked. "What kind of patriarchal nonsense is that?"

"Uh oh, someone is triggered," Lucille mocked.

"No," Irina said calmly, "Now we know why she thinks she might turn down the most awesome opportunity in the world to be a sex witch! Somehow, she thinks she should listen to a man, even when he makes a decision for her about her life! Even when she knows he's wrong and completely ignorant!"

"He's not ignorant. He knows God put us on the Earth, man and woman-"

"Oh, now with the Jesus talk!" Irina raved. "Maybe you shouldn't be a witch!"

"He's Jewish," Lucille reminded Irina.

"She's not!"

"Irina! Who cares?" I said, getting exasperated. I was willing to hash this out with her in private but I felt embarrassed by the way she was arguing with Karina over that girl's relationship with her man.

"Look, the point is," Irina said, "Being a sex witch and having variety is much better than traditional, boring old monogamy. He should embrace it!"

"He WILL!" Lucille roared. "Fucking infantry, what do you bitches think will go through his head when he sees these girls?" He gestured to Irina and Morgana.

"He probably would, wouldn't he?" Karina chuckled meekly.

"It will be lust at first sight. You, by the way, he is going to fall in love with you all over again when you say you're a sex witch. I promise you that," Lucille said, looking straight into Karina's eyes.

"Hold on, I didn't say a sex witch's lifestyle was the best. Monogamy in marriage has several distinct advantages," Morgana said. "Obviously, one has to give those up to be a sex witch. You can't be all things," she said, trying to sound sweet but practical.

"My point was that she shouldn't think of herself as belonging to him," Irina broke in.

"Well, Iri, didn't you say you belong to me, and we're not even married?" I pointed out.

"When was that? Oh, right!"

"It's a mutual thing," I went on, not wanting to know if her words had been mere pillow talk. "If Karina and Eli get married again, then she'll be his, and he'll belong to her, too. That's equality. Doesn't that sound reasonable?"

"I guess so, but she should still make her own decisions!" Irina said, circling back.

"Unless she gets married to Eli, right?" Morgana asked.

"Even then!" Irina said.

"I disagree. A marriage is actually about uniting two people, and aligning their goals," Morgana said. "Marriage requires a commitment to another person, and one should abandon selfish desires that marriage bars. This is a good thing, and it's a big part of what makes marriage divine. We want our mate to make decisions on the basis of love, and to put others first, rather than to continue to act on self-centered desires."

I thought Morgana's words made a lot of sense. Her explanation about selfish people winding up in the lower planes was fresh in our minds.

Just then Ashante started to stir. We ditched the debate for the time being and huddled around the elf, who was still a little weak. Morgana even conjured a glass of water for her out of thin air, as she seemed to be quite thirsty after being the center of a 20-man orgy. Ashante took the glass in unsteady hands and slowly drank. Her lovely eyes flicked to each of us as she took in her surroundings.

"Thank you all for being there for me and for helping me out, it's good to be free from the Belfry," she said when she had finished drinking the entire glass.

"You're very welcome," Morgana said.

"Thank you especially, Sha'non," she said, taking my hand and kissing it reverently. "Remember me and come back to visit, for I will always remember you."

I wrapped my arms around her and we shared a soul-searing kiss for several moments. Compared to Irina, this elf really knew how to tell a girl she was special.

"I'll remember this," I told her, as we reluctantly withdrew from one another.

"I hope that's not all," she chided. "Remember what we did in the Belfry, my sweet savior."

I blushed. I had fucked so many elves, I almost forgot how Ashante and another elf had given me such a sizzling-hot dual blowjob. I could have gotten hard right at that instant, except that this was goodbye, at least for the moment.

"Farewell, Sha'non," Ashante said. "Look for me upon your return to Faroldhomme."

She waved and began to head up the leaf-strewn path back to the village. I read her mind again to make sure for myself that "the urge" was gone. What I found was a longing to be back among her elven sisters, and concern for me.

We stood and waved to her as she passed through the trees and was quickly out of sight.

"Alright witches," Lucille said. "Let's get to training!" She hurried into the tree portal, and we filed in after her.

***

Starting that night, we began studying magical combat. Even Karina learned everything she could about it. There was so much to learn, however, that we started to pick specialties and work our strengths.

We turned the Rogers Estate into a superb place to train for magical combat. After I fully charged our coven's Mistress with spirit energy, she excavated a huge underground training room, and filled it with platforms, doors, and hiding places. It was like a multi-story indoor paintball arena. Morgana gifted it to the knights, who insisted on training with us.

Actually, I had to recharge her three or four times to complete the project, but nothing unusual happened, other than her getting hugely swollen with my cum, and then her casting a spell to absorb all of it's spirit energy and shrinking back to her usual hourglass figure.

Training helped me develop my powers as a spiritmancer. Morgana suspected that I could use fleshcraft to polymorph others, but we had trouble finding suitable test subjects. I experimented on butterflies and the like, and I did change them partially, but I was afraid of what damage I could do on a person if my powers worked as haphazardly as they did.

We had a little sexy fun during those few days. I caught up with that maid that I had laid eyes on before. She knew I was a futanari at this point and I could tell by the way she was flaunting her ass and giggling and looking at me over her shoulder, that she was putting on a show for my benefit alone.

She was too tempting to ignore. I walked up to her, and she turned to face me. The inviting smile on her face let me know she wanted my touch. I started kissing her, and she delighted in kissing me back. Our bodies heated up and we began to rub them together, but she was shocked by the apparent size of my endowments. While I knew I could wow her with an oversized boner, I felt that it would be best to go with a size that would not frighten her. I settled on a thick nine-inch cock, which she simply swooned over when I revealed it to her.

She licked the length of it while I warned her that I had a bad habit of getting girls pregnant. I thanked my lucky stars when she finished licking, turned, and offered me her ass.

Her beautiful pink puckered bud looked so clean and moist, I felt tempted to have a bite. I leaned down and kissed her ass and sniffed her. She smelled like a musky perfume. I tasted her tentatively with my tongue, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Please, fuck my ass," she said.

"You're clean enough to eat from," I replied. "I want to try this," I said. Honestly, I had heard about it but never been into it before, but the way this girl's frilly lace skirt and stockings framed her derriere, it looked like a juicy peach just begging for a bite.

I teased her pussy with a few licks, and she spread her legs to give me better access. She had a slender body, very shapely, with room to lick anywhere between her thighs. As I started to lick her labia, I brought my fingers up to her wet folds. I slid one finger in just a little and she moaned appreciatively.

I slid my finger in and out, gradually getting deeper, as I licked her folds. My hand was in the way of licking her clit but I used my fingers to press her button. I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers tightly, and I wondered just how good she would feel around my cock. Of course, that would be dangerous. I remembered what this girl was offering me, and I began to kiss and suck on her ass with gratitude. I wanted to make her feel good. I hoped that she would derive pleasure from the things I was about to do to her anal passage.

After licking her butt hole a little more, I was eager for more, and so was she. I stood up again and she wiggled her ass at me.

Slowly, I inserted my cock, and she let out a gasp. I hoped it was a good thing. She seemed to handle my girth without any pain, and I pushed into her warm back door with a reverent moan. It felt so good. I hoped she felt as good, and I think all of my hoping actually had an effect on her. Due to my mysterious powers, she started cumming as soon as I began thrusting.

I felt her ass squeeze my shaft and I only wanted more. Within a few strokes, I thought I was about to cum as well. I should point out that by now, I had figured out that I was able to make my cum pleasurable to drink and touch. It had even been giving girls orgasms before I realized what I was doing. Naturally, I wanted this butt sex to be as good for her as possible, so I willed my cum to give her pleasure. In a few more strokes, she was creaming and cumming like crazy as I stuffed all nine inches of my spurting cock in her ass.

She couldn't even stand on her own two feet and I all but lifted her off the ground and buried every last millimeter of my cock inside of her. I kept pounding her forcefully as I came, holding her off the ground. As my cum filled her bowels and her body bloated with the massive cum injection, she started shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she passed out from a pleasure overload.

Sated, I pulled out my cock and watched my cum pour out of her ass and make a huge mess on the carpet. I grabbed my phone and called Irina, who came right away to clean up with a few cantrips. The maid regained consciousness and smiled with satisfaction. I promised her we could try that again soon.