Witches of Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I shrugged and headed to my room, where the other girls were browsing a catalog of formal wear. Morgana was preparing to conjure up dresses of our choice, and we argued about whether to all go in one color, different shades of one color, or in our favorite colors. Favorite colors won out.

By the time we had our dresses on and our hair done and we had finished taking selfies for Instagram and giving each other compliments on how splendid we all looked, there was less than an hour until the ceremony. Irina and Karina were sitting on their beds thumbing through their phones, no doubt on Instagram. Morgana and Lucille were talking magic.

I remembered that I had been looking for Erica. I went back to the main hallways and looked for her once more, but she was not around.

A thought occurred to me that if I used my aura sight, I would be able to spot her. I imagined my fortress, and rose out of it, flying up until I could look out over the walls. All of Bermuda stretched out under me, and I scanned from west to east. Up in the eastern reaches near the airport, I spotted a bright mote, and beside it a dark one.

I was worried. What if the light one was Erica? I zoomed in with my psychic vision and saw that Erica was tied up. Next to her was a man sheathed in a dark aura. I recognized him as the warlock on the plane, Brandeis K. Dimerant. He looked straight at me and I saw into his piercing eyes.

It was like the time on the airplane, where I felt him keenly aware of me. It terrified me. Even though I could see Erica was near, I could not look at her, I could not wrest my eyes from the warlock's black gaze.

I backed away, but he followed. I withdrew from him as fast as I could, and he followed, although not as rapidly. In a heartbeat, I was back in my fortress, alone. I imagined the great gate was closed. Then I saw him fly right over the walls and land next to me. I looked into his eyes, and froze.

Hello, Jeanie.

I knew I needed to blindfold him, but I could not rouse my will to action.

In my mind, he was grabbing me and tying my hands and feet with shadowy black rope. Physically, I was just standing in the hallway holding my phone.

You belong to me now, Jeanie. The warlock was holding me close but I did not feel his breath on my neck or hear his voice with my ears. His voice was in my head.

Come alone. Erica wants to see you.

I slipped my phone into my jacket's inner pocket and walked out to the front door of the knight's schoolhouse. A knight aspirant was there, guarding the door in full battle dress. His several medals and many brass buttons and fittings shone in the afternoon sun.

"Good afternoon, milady," the young man said, offering a cordial smile.

"You too," I sighed distractedly, as I began walking down the front steps.

He didn't ask where I was going. Maybe he thought I just needed to take a walk and clear my head. Ahead of me, the gates to the estate were barred, but that didn't matter. My feet rose off the ground and I sped off into the sky.