Witches of Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, Morgana approached me about a maid named Erica Davidson. That's how I found out her name.

"It appears she carries your aura now, and your child."

"But how?! I was very careful! Fuck, I didn't even use her pussy. We didn't have intercourse!"

"I know, you dirty horn dog," Morgana grinned. "Still, that is worrisome-"

"Oh, where is she? I have to go talk to her!"

"She's waiting for you in the green house. May I come with you?"

"Oh, would you? Please!"

We walked out of the back of the schoolhouse. Looking out over the terrace there was a maze of hedges. Out beyond that was the finishing school for the girls, a charming brick building, and a smaller, sister building which was known as the Headmaster's office. We turned left and headed over to the greenhouse, which was attached to the kitchen on the east wing of the schoolhouse.

"How did you find out?"

"I noticed her when I turned on my aura sense to do a routine scan. I wanted to make sure there weren't any warlocks snooping around nearby."

"Did you tell her? Does she know?"

"Yes Jeanie, I spoke to her about it. Goddess, she's cute when she turns red."

"I wish you hadn't embarrassed her!"

"Oh don't be silly. She told me what I needed to know. We came to figure that your ability to get girls pregnant is even more potent than we imagined. I'm amazed none of us got pregnant again."

"Whew. Maybe it's just a one time deal," I said.

"Where you break all the rules? Perhaps. You do realize that I'm now constantly casting the spell of siphoning on Karina and the spell of absorption on the rest of us, after we get your cum, no matter where we get it," she said. "It could be that spell that is preventing conception."

"Oh! Now that you mention it, I think you're right" I said.

"I have been at this a while, you know. Still, this is new territory for me."

"Hey, do you think you could cast siphoning on, on..."

"Erica?"

"Yeah!"

"Well she's right over there if you want to ask her."

As it turned out, Erica was thrilled to be pregnant. She really did her best to get the point across that she admired me, and the rest of the coven as well. She had been groomed to be many things delightful, and argued that she brought a lot to the table as far as being in our coven. She played the viola, danced ballet and a number of waltzes, she could recite quite a lot of Shakespeare, and she was a hell of a good lay. She also understood that it wasn't my fault she got pregnant. Obviously we had both tried to make sure she would not.

"Next time I'll use a condom," I assured her.

"Can you even get a condom pregnant? I guess we'll find out," Morgana deadpanned. Erica laughed, but I did not.

"Do they come in footlong sizes?" Morgana went on.

"She is big, isn't she," the blonde finishing school graduate said, sighing wistfully.

"So, can I join the coven?" Erica asked, smiling, blue eyes twinkling with anticipation.

"Yes you may," Morgana said, "After our next quest. "You have two tasks to complete. No rules apply, but you must pass judgment on someone and then punish them, and you must supplant and replace someone's significant other. Those are the two trials," she said, standing face to face with the blonde. She was so close I thought their breasts were about to touch.

"Erica, I'm sorry I didn't even ask your name before. I have to train today, but, may I see you later tonight?"

"Sure!" she said. "Oh I am so looking forward to it! Where do you want to go?"

"Um, I can't really go out, like, out in town by myself. How about if we just get together for a chat?"

"How about in my room at nine? That's when my second shift ends."

"Erica, later we should discuss giving your child up to Mother Farold, if you feel that's best."

"Yes, milady."

"That's yes mistress to you now," she said, opening her arms to embrace our newest coven sister. I joined them, placing my arms around them both.

***

Karina was an incredible help at training. She really knew how to develop and follow a complex self-improvement regimen. Even though she was not yet a Seeker and couldn't cast spells, she helped us use our abilities to our full advantage. Moreover, she trained like she was going to be there in the thick of battle with us. She was willing to face danger without being armed with so much as a cantrip, and while that worried us, it inspired all of us to train harder. There was a little tension between her and Irina because she continued to insist that her joining the coven hinged on what Eli would say, but we were too focused on studying to risk knocking heads on that debate.

I talked to Karina about it in private at one point, and found she wasn't really that different from me at all in her perspective about relationships and love. She saw Eli as a prior commitment, and one that she was willing to keep and honor. I felt I had to respect that.

There was one thing I couldn't find the words to tell her, however. It was that I felt she should run away should Medina confront us. If she rekindled her love with her man, then she had something that was too precious for her to risk in this terrible confrontation.

Normally a training regimen like the one we were on would have left us physically and mentally exhausted within an hour or so. I was constantly rejuvenating the girls, healing their bruises and sprains, and found that if I did that, they were able to find the mental strength to go on. Often, the whole coven was under duress during training, and it was the knights who helped us stay focused and pushed for excellence.

Morgana could reach fifth-tier spells, making her by far the most powerful witch. Lucille and Irina could cast two third-tier spells from one filling. I still couldn't cast any spells, but my powers allowed me to fly, heal, and actually gave me extra speed, strength and endurance, as I had begun to realize from day one of training. I was constantly supporting the team. I got to fuck regularly between exercises too, but we started to train with less spirit energy or simulated castings, because the process of recharging tended to scatter our thoughts and focus.

We trained to execute magical attacks and combos with alacrity. Our motto was "Speed and Alacrity." Even Morgana seemed amazed by how well we were able to get by. Each time we completed an objective, we made it twice as hard, or cut the time we had to complete it in half, and then tried again. If we failed, we kept trying until we succeeded. We began to think we really had the advantage against our foe, even if she was an adept. What worried us was the the spells she could unleash against us. While Morgana could cast one or two fifth-tier defensive spells if fully charged with spirit energy, Medina could overwhelm that quickly, so we never took time for granted.

The training arena was a deadly dangerous place while it was in use. Lightning bolts and flames and dancing swords were the norm once we got going. When, after three days of magic combat training, we were at last approached by the head butler, he had no choice but to wait for us outside until we were through. Then one of the knights let us know that Mr. Hammerfield had come to deliver us an important message.

Before we went to him, we magically restored ourselves. I took care of the bruises and burns, Lucille and Irina cleaned away sweat and grime. Morgana mended our clothing, then just waved her hands and put us all in blouses and blazers with knee-length shorts. We all had established our favorite colors at this point. Lucille wore a flattering baby-blue which went well with her blonde hair and blue eyes. Karina wore earth-tones and maroon. Irina wore pastel yellow, and Morgana looked businesslike in black. I mixed tan and black. We emerged from the training room looking very presentable in Bermuda casual, just like the knights wore.

Dan Hammerfield was a lanky fellow who towered over us, probably about six-foot-four. He was in his late thirties, his sandy blonde hair prematurely balding, who wore a blazer and a white collared shirt with baby blue Bermuda shorts and sandals. When we opened the door to speak to him, three of the knights who had been helping us train excused themselves and departed.

"Oh wow, I bet this is it!" Morgana said, excited, as she pointed to a letter in the butler's hand.

"Dan! Oh yes, he's going to tell us which knights are ours, isn't he?" Irina said, going from weary to giddy in a heartbeat.

"It's high time he did," Morgana agreed.

"Yes, our guardians!" Irina fist-pumped.

"Hmph. I don't know what you get so excited about," Lucille said.

"Don't be all jealous just because you don't get one!" I teased.

"Hah! Me, get a knight? That would be so gay!"

"Ladies!" the butler said as we emerged from the training room. "I wanted to thank you first of all for making this wonderful training dojo!" he said. He spoke with the same accent as the other knights, but he seemed inclined to stammer.

"Oh, this little thing here?" Morgana said, gesturing back at the entrance to an underground chamber nearly six stories tall. "Just a tiny modification, we were hoping you wouldn't notice."

"Ah, ha ha!" he laughed. "I would have loved to review your plans prior to implementation, of course, but as they say, no harm no foul, right? The knights are thrilled, the headmaster can't stop talking about it! Big things, eh? Oh, where was I? Here, just a moment." He fished a little folded letter out of his jacket's inner pocket, opened it, and broke the seal.

"Ahem, well then. Congratulations are in order! By decree of the ancient and wise Godmother of the Knights of Bermuda, three knights have been chosen to undertake a quest. They are to protect their charges from harm, and to see to their security and prove themselves worthy. They must accompany their charges and together, destroy the Tranquil Adept Medina!?!" He ended the sentence as a question.

"Give me that," Lucille said, snatching the letter away from him. "See? You're fucking it up. The sentence ends with a period, not a question mark."

"Oh, I know, forgive my surprise, it's just, uh, it's so-"

"Unprecedented?" Morgana said, calmly snatching the letter from Lucille.

"The word is suicidal, milady," he said, pausing for dramatic effect.

"It won't be that one-sided," Lucille said. "We've been training our butts off."

"Indeed, I am sure," Dan said, trying to sound convinced. "Still, I am surprised that Mother Farold would take a stand against Medina at long last. They have been friends for so long. I also worry for our boys."

"Just what are you insinuating?" Morgana asked. "That she's sending us and our own children off on a suicide mission? Do you think that's it, she wants to get rid of us?" Her tone of voice made it clear that she found the idea preposterous.

"No, uh," he stammered. "I'm still processing this."

"Sure, they've been friends, on the surface," Irina said. "Mother Farold has to stay neutral - she is rooted in place, after all. There has to be a pretty good reason why she is siding with us."

We looked around at each other, and everyone's gaze eventually rested on me.

"What?" I asked. "Me?"

"Yes, Jeanie," Morgana said. "What you did for the elves just amazes Mother Farold, as I've told you at least a few times. What I am starting to sense is a potential paradigm shift. This tranquil adept's time ends, and the time of the spiritmancer begins. Who knows what could happen? The bottom line is, Mother Farold wants this change. We helped her adopted nation, compared to that Medina did nothing."

"But can you really defeat such a powerful foe?" Dan asked.

"Hey, I know we can do it!" Lucille said. "We got this!"

"I-I deeply apologize for any offense-" Dan began.

"Understandable," Morgana quipped condescendingly.

"Still, you cannot possibly argue that the outcome is certain. What if you fail? With Farold siding against Medina, what would happen to us?"

"You'll carry on, of course," Morgana said. "Medina will maintain the status quo. If the fates have decided that change will come, it will come. Mother Farold clearly sees that. Without significant change, in another decade's time on Earth, Faroldhomme would have been overrun either by orcs or trolls, and Mother Farold herself would have been chopped up into firewood. No more nursery to supply the school with students."

"The end of Faroldhomme, in just a few years?" the butler gasped, shocked. "You mean you, and Jeanie, s-saved the school?!"

"The school would live on without Faroldhomme. It's not as though you can't find students elsewhere," Morgana replied.

"That is true... but believe me, it's more than that. If we start reaching out for orphans, grants and funding, we invite far too many eyes into this school and our history."

"I'm sure the headmaster has those concerns, but why would he ask you?" Morgana sniped.

"Oh! But of course. It isn't my place to ask these questions, madam."

"Stop calling me madam!"

"She likes 'milady,'" Lucille smirked.

"So what if I do?" Morgana said.

"Hurry up and read the letter!" Irina said. "Who did I get?"

"It says here that Iri, you're getting Stu. Wow, I'm getting Gaff! Karina, you've got Bellevon."

"Indeed," Dan said. "The ceremony is at seven o'clock tonight. We would be delighted if all of you would attend in formal wear. Oh by the way, the headmaster heard about Erica as well. He has asked that coven kindly refrain from entering the finishing school until further notice."

"I'll discuss that with him," Morgana said.

"I'm afraid the headmaster can be very busy," Dan said, in a way that made it sound like he and Morgana had discussed this many times before. "Good day."

All of us were thrilled at the news, even Lucille. We knew these few knights very well by this time. All twenty-one of the knights that were in the top class had assisted us from time to time, but these three were clearly at the head of their class. Given how exceptional all of those men were, that was saying something.

Mother Farold insisted on giving her god-children such outlandish names, we used their nicknames so often that I can barely recall their real names. Stu, for example, had a name as long as it was unpronounceable. He was of mixed ancestry, what some knights ribbingly called "brownish yellow." Maybe they were just jealous because the man was gorgeous, even though he kept his head shaved bald. He was very quick and agile, and it made sense that someone so nimble and strong be an aspiring weapons master.

Gaff was Morgana's fifth guardian, he was a blond, blue-eyed Nordic type. He was an archery specialist, and deadly accurate. We had been training with him in advanced arrowheads, and we were already planning on begging him to come with us. Now we knew we had him.

Bellevon was a burly knight who often favored a red beard and a tightly trimmed mohawk, but his striking appearance was just his disguise, for he was just a cuddly bear at heart. He was always giving his opinion and his advice, it seemed, but I liked that about him. Many of the aspirants had no real combat experience, but he had actually taken time out to go fight in a war up in the Himalayas somewhere. He still wore the medals of valor from those battles. When asked why he went across the world to fight alongside people he did not know, he said "I had an opportunity to legally kill a bunch of scumbags that deserved to die. Besides, the best kept secret of the world is the women there."

"Kashmiri women are beautiful?"

"Their faces are feminine perfection."

"Did you sleep with any of them?"

"No, I didn't. I was only fifteen! I went to avenge those of them who had been raped and killed by invaders."

"Were their women any good?"

"No, which is why they did not bring them, and why they continue to fight for Kashmir."

Since he was the oldest aspirant, we had assumed that he had gone on his quest rather recently, after turning twenty at least. It came as a bit of a shock to us when we realized that at the age of fifteen he had willingly faced mortal danger. I was glad for him that he made it out in one piece. I didn't know what Kashmiri women looked like, but I suspected that Karina's dark-haired and exotic beauty would be an acceptable substitute.

Dan the butler cordially excused himself, having delivered the announcement we had been expecting. The other knights we had been training with lined up and saluted us, then filed out. Archanon was one of them. Irina stopped him to talk.

"Better luck next time, handsome warrior," she said, offering a flirty smile.

"Lady, do not offer your sympathies to any knight in particular. I appreciate it, but it's bad luck."

"How so? You'll soon be at the top of your class. That's who they pick, right?"

"Yes, it's based on our score and a variety of subjective assessments. Only the top aspirants ever graduate to become knights."

"I don't see any old aspirants here who never graduated," she smiled. "Your time will come, luck won't have anything to do with it."

"That's not what I mean, milady," he said.

"Wait! Tell me what you mean."

"Well, we all graduate eventually. Who we get is not up to us. It would be unlucky if when the time comes, we are already in love with someone else. Good day, milady."

She watched him walk away, and I could see tender sympathy on Irina's face. She really had feelings for this particular man, but she was stunned the way he hinted at his love for her for the first time. It was a bittersweet moment, because chances were that it was not to be. Nor was there anything Irina could say to better the situation, no sympathy or even confession of love would soothe his melancholy heart.

"Don't single out aspirants for attention," Morgana said to the blonde. "They're under a lot of stress while they are in school, and a pretty girl like you can really be a heart breaker rather than a ray of hope. That's why I keep it impersonal."

"I see," Irina said. "I hope he's not too upset."

"He'll be fine. Come, we should go upstairs."

"How about a night on the town?" Lucille asked. "Do you think Medina is really after us right now? We haven't had any issues these past three days, and I feel ready, you know? How many times did we drill breaching prismatic walls today?"

"Too many to count, and then some!" I groaned.

"Not to mention dispelling elemental wards," Irina chimed in. That was her specialty.

"If you girls think you are ready, I've got another thing thing coming," Morgana said. "Karina, how are we coming along with counter abjuration?"

"We need three more days to become proficient."

Irina and I slumped our shoulders. Then Irina perked up. "Stu," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"Bellevon," Karina said dreamily. "Why did those three leave right when Dan showed up?"

"I think they knew," Morgana said. "They left because they are not allowed to see us until the ceremony."

"Right now they are getting their battle dress uniforms ready, straightening out their medals and polishing their shoes," Lucille said, checking her watch. "Three hours until the ceremony. Can we whip up something nice to wear? Bermuda casual isn't going to cut it."

"Of course," Morgana said. "I think we've earned a break. Let's go back to our rooms and relax for a bit."

On our way up, I remembered that I still wanted to go talk to Erica. Now seemed like a perfect opportunity. She was still on shift but one of the nice things about being a maid was I could go talk to her while she was working. It was almost encouraged.

I peeked my head through the hallways and in some of the big rooms like the cafeteria and the guest lounge, but couldn't find her. I decided to give her a call on my cell phone, but then I realized that she still had not given me her number. Besides, she wasn't allowed to carry it while at work.