Wives of The Commander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Lexa smiled at the devotion she saw in Raven's eyes. Honestly given their history she thought it would take much more than crushing the mountain together to inspire that kind of reaction from this woman, and perhaps even with the promise of Clarke and her talented mouth sharing their bed with them would take some convincing.

Instead Raven was proving to be just as eager as Octavia, and for it Lexa fully intended to reward Raven in all sorts of ways. Although this would perhaps be Lexa's personal favourite, Lexa thought to herself rather selfishly as she gently pushed Raven to lay flat on her back so she could mount that gorgeous face of hers.

Once she was hovering over her Lexa lowered herself down slowly, not wanting to spook Raven at this fragile stage in the seduction. Thankfully Lexa only continued to see devotion and lust in the other brunette's eyes as she completed her dissent until the lips of her cunt were pressed down against Raven's mouth.

There was then a long pause, which would no doubt have worried a lesser top, but The Commander knew that Raven was just savouring her first taste of pussy. Proving her right Raven then frantically started licking her pussy, causing Lexa to chuckle in delight and reached down to stroke Raven's long locks as she gave for a few instructions.

"Oooooh Raven, that's right, lick my pussy. Please your Heda." Lexa commanded, "But not too much. I do not wish to cum in your hot little mouth yet. Yes! That's it, nice and slow, mmmmm, good girl."

To Lexa's delight Raven quickly obeyed her commands, all while looking up to her Commander for further instructions. Lexa was happy to give her a few, but there would be plenty of time to properly train Raven in the ways of pleasing pussy, and there was definitely something to be said for the novice who made up for her lack of experience with enthusiasm to please, and more often than not increasing enthusiasm for the taste of pussy.

Oh yes, now she was familiar with the taste Raven was eagerly licking and sucking Lexa's juices as they port out of her cunt and directly into the other brunette's mouth, and there was no doubt in Lexa's mind that Raven would enjoy it just as much, if not more, when it would be her cum.

Suddenly noticing something out of the corner of her eye Lexa turned her head and scowled, "Octavia! Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

"No Heda! Sorry Heda!" Octavia barked like she'd just been caught doing something wrong by a superior officer, which she had, quickly removing one hand from her breasts and the other from her pussy and putting them behind her back before she whimpered, "You're just so hot. All of you, together, it's just... so fucking hot."

"I know." Lexa nodded in acknowledgement, then stared at Octavia expectantly.

After a long pause Octavia gulped and hesitantly asked, "Heda... can... can I eat Clarke's pussy?"

"No." Lexa said firmly, before smiling, "But you may sit your ass down in front of me so I may have the privilege of eating you out."

"Oh fuck." Octavia swore softly, so overwhelmed she couldn't move for a few seconds.

Then Octavia scrambled to get in position, making Lexa smile again. It wasn't exactly easy, this makeshift bed was half the size of the luxurious one made for the reigning Commander in Polis, but Octavia was just about able to sit down on the other side of the bed to where Clarke was now hanging off of it, and Lexa was just about able to bend her body down to get to her prize.

Which was uncomfortable, but so worth it to taste this girl, and to hear her swear some more in disbelief and delight. As she should. This wasn't an act Lexa would perform for just any pretty girl she met, and certainly not for just any of her warriors. But this was a special occasion, and if Octavia was willing and she played her cards right she just might become truly special to her Commander.

Octavia was dreaming. She had to be dreaming. There was no other possible explanation for something this good happening to her. It had gone too far for it to be a practical joke, and there was no way the real life Lexa was going down on her right now, so she tried her best to just shut off her brain and enjoy this extremely vivid fantasy. Which was incredibly easy to do, considering just how good Dream Lexa was at eating pussy.

Which certainly wasn't out of character for Dream Lexa, as Octavia had spent many nights getting off to the idea of watching her tongue fuck Dream Clarke, and even a few precious dreams were Octavia had allowed herself to imagine Lexa returning the favour.

Although Octavia quickly discovered that this imaginary Lexa was a lot better than usual, practically able to turn her into a whimpering mess without even touching her clit. And then minutes, or possibly hours, later when she started brushing over it with every other swipe of her tongue it was all Octavia could do not to immediately start begging some more.

She mostly did this because, as in her dreams, she liked to drag this out. But also because Dream Lexa didn't normally like to be rushed, whether that was the occasional times she went down on Octavia or the more frequent times Octavia was given the privilege of eating The Commander's cunt.

Pretty much the second she got in position Octavia closed her eyes, unable to deal with the intensity of what was happening. She kept her eyes shut for a very long time, convincing herself all she was feeling was a dream, and if she opened her eyes all she'd find was an empty bed, and some ruined bed sheets. Instead she found a train of the three hottest women she'd ever met, the reality rushing back to her and almost making her cum.

It was enough to make her violently buck her hips into the face of her Commander, an offence which should have probably led to her execution, but instead Lexa just nipped her clit just enough to be painful while again making her feel like she was going to cum again.

It was also the straw which broke the camels back, this overwhelming situation breaking down her persona of a strong warrior which she had worked so hard to create and turned her into the scared little girl she truly was, terrified to make a single move as she feared it would be the wrong one and ruin what had to be the purest heaven she would ever know.

She whimpered, she whined and she even wept because she was just so God damn overwhelmed with pleasure, and happiness, and desperate not to ruin it. So much so Octavia found herself digging her nails into the palm of her hands, grinding her teeth, and eventually biting down on her hands to prevent herself from saying something stupid. But it was only a matter of time.

Sure enough Octavia broke the silence by whimpering, "Please Heda, make me cum. I, I need to cum."

Lexa smiled into Octavia's cunt at this reaction. God, she loved to hear a woman begging for her, and it was only sweeter when it was a warrior woman. Or someone she genuinely cared about, which it seemed Octavia was already in danger of becoming. And this wasn't just begging for more, this was begging to cum, which again was even sweeter.

Of course normally Lexa would ignore such a request at first and tease her lover a little bit more. After all, The Commander didn't just go down on anyone, so when she did Lexa liked to take her time and enjoy it. And then it happened again, she would have to remind Octavia that she should not want to rush such an honour. But this night was not about her, or Octavia, it was about Clarke, and Lexa was eager to give her what she really wanted.

So Lexa increased her attention to Octavia's clit, at first lingering on it with every stroke of her tongue and then taking it into her mouth for a gentle sucking. This alone was enough to render Octavia completely incoherent, and if she wanted Lexa could have kept her that way until she found her voice again. And then continued teasing her.

But again, it was not her primary goal for the day, so instead Lexa brought up a hand in between Octavia's legs so she could start rubbing her pussy with her right hand, particularly making sure that her fingers were nice and wet so when the time was right she could slide them one by one into the other girl.

As she prepared to make Octavia cum Lexa reached down with her other hand to grab Raven's hair tightly and pulled her up into her pussy. Which was not much, as Lexa was already sitting pretty firmly on Raven's face, and Raven in turn was willingly pushing her face upward so she could suck on Lexa's pussy lips as well as lick them, but it wasn't really meant to physically get Raven closer to her cunt.

It was a command, one which Lexa would be happy to verbalise if Raven couldn't guess what she wanted, but as that would have meant removing her mouth from the yummy treat in front of her The Commander was hoping that the mechanic was smart enough to get the message.

Honestly Lexa never really doubted it, but there was definitely something to the vindication of feeling Raven's tongue entering her pussy. She celebrated the occasion by slowly pushing a finger into Octavia's cunt, Lexa then leaving it there for a few long seconds as she struggled not to immediately cum from the feeling of Octavia's wet heat around her, and another wet heat from Raven thrusting in and out of her.

It was tempting, so very tempting, but she was The Commander, and she refused to cum first. And once she had calmed herself down she easily succeeded, rapidly beginning to thrust her finger in and out of Octavia and curling that finger inside her, which alone was enough to make Octavia cum first, second, and third.

Raven was next to cum. She tried desperately hard to make Lexa cum first, or at least quickly after Octavia's screams of pleasure made it crystal clear she was cumming hard, but her own inexperience became painfully obvious, as was just how experienced Lexa and Clarke were. Which for Lexa was expected, but was flat-out impressive for Clarke.

From the feel of it she'd practically been living with her face buried in Lexa's cunt over the past few weeks that they had been planning to take out the mountain. That, or she'd had some secret lover on the Ark that no one knew about.

Or she had been just going down on every woman she met since they made their alliance with the Grounders, or even since they landed on earth. None of which sounded implausible given just how quickly and powerfully she made Raven cum.

Before today Raven would have rather proudly called herself experienced in sex, but these women were making her feel like a total novice. Sure, it was a different kind of sex, but still. More importantly before today Raven would have claim to have had an orgasm before, plenty from herself and a few from Finn, but nothing compared to this. This was the purest definition of ecstasy.

A life changing feeling which instantly turned Raven out, or at least made her addicted to lesbian sex. But it also had one major downside, namely being so mind blowing that Raven completely forgot about making Lexa cum. In fairness Raven forgot everything, including her own name, but concentrating on her own pleasure in this moment felt like a crime against nature.

It was certainly a crime against The Commander, and one she was rightly punished for. Hopefully there would be no later punishment, at least not one that Raven wouldn't enjoy, as the punishment she received, if you could even call it that, Raven very much enjoyed. Which was namely Lexa grinding her cunt down onto her face so that her whole world became pure Lexa.

Well, she was still very aware of Clarke's tongue making her cum, and Octavia's screams, but once again she was finally concentrating on what she should have been concentrating on all along, Lexa's yummy pussy. And just when she didn't think it could get any better it did, Lexa apparently taking the opportunity now she was in control to make herself cum all over Raven's face.

If cumming in Clarke's mouth hadn't been enough, and it probably was, tasting girl cum definitely pushed Raven into accepting that she had been wasting her time with guys, that she was a total lesbo and proud of it.

Or at least solidify that fact. Either way Raven was overwhelmed with the desire for more, and more importantly to please Lexa, so she opened her mouth wide to cover The Commander's entrance and started frantically swallowing what was squirting out of it.

She failed to get all of it, or even the majority, but that didn't matter. She got some, and more importantly she was able to ram her tongue inside there again right afterward so she was able to get more of the heavenly liquid, and of course give Lexa more pleasure.

Octavia was so jealous of Raven right now. And Lexa, even though that seemed a bit weird considering that made it sound like she wanted to eat out herself, but the point was Raven was in the middle of the train and getting to eat some pussy. Hell, she was even jealous of Clarke, because as mind blowing as this was Octavia was filled with a desperate need stronger than she had ever known before. A desperate, burning need to eat pussy.

She almost didn't care who's, but ideally one of the incredibly beautiful women in front of her, time and time again Octavia trying to verbalise that, but she couldn't. She just couldn't.

Real Lexa just blew Dream Lexa out of the water, shattering Octavia's expectations and redefining her understanding of ecstasy. Lincoln had been a skilled lover, even when it came to oral sex, which was apparently a rarity with guys, but nothing she ever had with him could be compared to what it was like to cum on her Heda's fingers while in front of her the most beautiful women in the world relentlessly fucked each other.

Although perhaps even if it was just the two of them Lexa would be able to blow her mind. The question was, would it be the same story if it was just Clarke or Raven? Despite how much Octavia had loved Lincoln, and still loved him, she suspected the answer would be yes. Especially in Clarke's case, given the way that Raven was writhing underneath her tongue.

It would probably result in her death, but Octavia became determined to find out. She suddenly just couldn't stand the thought in that moment of going her entire life without ever fucking Clarke Griffin. Apparently she would have her chance in a matter of minutes, and while she couldn't even comprehend right now what a thrill making Clarke airtight would be it wasn't enough.

Octavia needed Clarke's cute little mouth on her cunt, and she wanted to taste her, even at the risk of death via jealous Commander. Although on the bright side she could probably fuck Raven without a backlash, something which Octavia was now very determined to do.

As if she could read her thoughts Lexa raised her head from her cunt and stared up at Octavia, which terrified the younger girl. Octavia remained terrified even as Lexa silently removed her fingers from her, bought those fingers up to her mouth and sucked them clean while holding her gaze.

Then Lexa slowly moved forwards, causing Octavia to flinch in fear. In her delusional state she almost apologised to her Heda, but Octavia barely got her mouth open in time for Lexa to press her own mouth against it, allowing Octavia to taste herself. Lexa then gave her a few seconds to get use to that flavour, then she started kissing her passionately, making Octavia forget her fear, and whatever it was she was just thinking about.

Clarke looked up when she heard Raven let out a loud whimper of disappointment. She should have known from the way it was muffled in cunt that Raven was just disappointed at being denied Lexa's yummy pussy, but the sight still made Clarke grin with delight around her friend's entrance.

Also there was a little matter of the fact that this was getting them one step closer to teaming up on Clarke and making her airtight, which was almost enough to make Clarke cum without touching herself. Although having a mouthful, and a bellyful, of Raven cum had a lot to do with that, and before she joined Lexa in giving her lover the chance to taste herself Clarke was determined to make Raven cum at least one more time.

Given everything that had happened already it wasn't exactly hard. In fact once Clarke had her tongue back inside Raven's pussy it only took a few harder thrusts to push her over the edge again and provided Clarke with a fresh mouthful of girl cum, the majority of which she quickly swallowed, just like the last batch.

To be fair Clarke had cheated a little bit by curling her tongue upwards, but she saw that as using what Lexa had so graciously taught her more than simply cheating. And Raven certainly didn't complain. In fact now she wasn't being smothered with Lexa's cunt Raven didn't complain very loudly, screams of pleasure once again filling the room as Clarke squeezed every little bit of that last orgasm out of her friend.

Deciding she should probably not try and push her luck in case she fucked Raven into unconsciousness or something Clarke then slowly crawled her way up her friend's body, mostly keeping eye contact with Raven the entire way as the other girl stared at her with disbelief and lust in her eyes.

Although she did briefly shift her focus to where Lexa was now writhing on top of Octavia while the two of them gleefully made out. She also couldn't help but grinning at how good Raven's face looked covered in girl cum. Lexa's cum! Oh God yes, Clarke was about to taste Lexa's cum on Raven's tongue, lips and eventually on her face, which only made this more perfect.

Even more eager from that realisation Clarke quickened her pace and smashed her lips against Raven's. Raven was a little taken aback at first, but like Octavia before her quickly and eagerly kissed back so that the four women became completely lost in making out and sharing each other's flavours for several long minutes.

Of course out of all of them Clarke got an extra special treat, as she got to taste a combination of Lexa's cum and pussy cream mixed with Raven's, the combination of that familiar and this new treat setting her taste-buds on fire and making her whimper with delight when she first kissed Raven, and several times throughout the kiss.

Several long minutes later Lexa broke the kiss with Octavia, and turned her attention to her favourite blonde, "Clarke."

Briefly Clarke considered pretending she didn't hear, then she broke the kiss with Raven and asked, "What?"

Instinctively Lexa glared at this insolence, which obviously worried Clarke for a moment. To put her at ease Lexa smiled wickedly and told her, "Shouldn't you be getting something?"

"Right. Of course, Heda." Clarke murmured subserviently, before grinning happily at Raven, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

"I won't." Raven softly promised, although Clarke was already up and away.

Raven wasn't sure she could move if she wanted to after those orgasms, and she definitely didn't want to as she had little doubt about what was going to happen next.

Sure enough Clarke retrieved the two strap-on dildos Raven had made and brought, along with the original one Raven had made for Lexa, giving that one to Lexa and another one to Octavia before pressing the final one against Raven's crotch.

Wordlessly Raven lifted her hips so Clarke could slip the straps underneath her and then firmly tighten them. Then Clarke took the dildo into her hand, stroked it as if it was real, and then mischievously grinned up at the mechanic.

"You're in for quite the treat Raven. Clarke is quite the talented little cock sucker." Lexa said proudly.

Proving her lover 100% right Clarke slid her tongue up and down Raven's shaft slowly and sensually for a few long seconds, then took the head into her mouth and began bobbing up and down it. This caused Raven to let out a soft cry of delight, as while she couldn't feel it like a guy would the stimulator inside the harness did it's job and she felt something when Clarke worshipped it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers