Wives of The Commander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Although as she suspected when she had tried them on herself, just to make sure they wouldn't fall apart, the visual was the best part. Of course her wildest dreams were surpassed again as after half a dozen bobs of her head Clarke stuffed the entire length of the cock down her throat with barely a hint of gag. She wasn't deep throating it all that long, but it was still really fucking hot.

Lexa just enjoyed the show for a few minutes, then she prompted, "Clarke, don't forget there are two other cocks here for you to prepare for your sexy little holes."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten." Clarke grinned after she removed her mouth from her friend's dick, "But do you mind if I sit on Raven's cock before I suck yours and Octavia's? It's just that, you've all got to cum already, and I'm so fucking horny."

Lexa smirked at the obvious manipulation, but allowed it, "I suppose."

"Thanks babe. You're so good to me." Clarke grinned, before turning her attention back to her friend, "Ready?"

"Hell yeah." Raven said huskily.

Again grinning with delight Clarke pulled up her body, slid a hand between her legs and gently fingered herself as she did so to prepare for the much larger invasion. From the looks of it this was probably unnecessary given how wet she was. Besides, she must have been taking a hell of a dicking from Lexa lately, given what Raven had made for the couple.

So it didn't surprise her in the least when her friend lined herself up with the dildo and then slowly but easily slid herself all the way down in one thrust, Clarke closing her eyes and letting out really cute sounds of pleasure as she did so. Then she opened her eyes again and grinned down at Raven, pretty much giving Raven no choice but to smile back sheepishly.

"Oh Raven, this feels so awesome." Clarke grinned.

"I bet." Raven said softly.

"And it's about to get better." Octavia piped up, before shoving her cock into Clarke's face.

Typically the younger girl hadn't waited to be asked, and Raven wasn't sure Octavia even had the decency to throw Lexa an apologetic look. Not that she really checked, because Raven was too busy watching Clarke eagerly opening her mouth and beginning to bob her head up and down Octavia's dick.

It must've been okay because Lexa didn't complain, instead standing awkwardly on the bed opposite Octavia to provide Clarke with another cock to suck. Clarke made good use of that, going back and forth in between each strap-on as she stroked them with her hands, licked and mostly sucked them passionately, and generally just acted as if they were real.

For most of this she remained still on Raven's lap, although there were a few moments she bounced up and down, driving the stimulator into Raven's clit and making her moan.

Again Lexa enjoyed the show for a while before asking, "Clarke, are you ready to be made airtight?"

Immediately removing her mouth from Lexa's dick Clarke begged, "Oh God yes! Please Lexa, please make me airtight."

Lexa smiled, "You can do better than that."

"Please Commander, make me airtight." Clarke pleaded, "Heda... please Heda, I'm begging you, make me airtight. Fill all my holes with cock an fuck me like a total whore. Please? Fuck my ass in front of my friends, mmmmm, while my friends watch, ooooooh, and fuck me. I want to be taken in all my holes. Please, my Heda, make that dream come true for me."

"Well... since you asked nicely." Lexa said dryly while pulling away and slowly leaning down behind her target, "But only if you keep sucking Octavia's dick."

"Yes Heda." Clarke eagerly obeyed.

Lexa paused once she was in position and just took a few long minutes to admire Clarke's cute little butt. And she briefly stuck a few fingers into her mouth, before sticking one of them into Clarke's slutty little ass hole.

Considering just how frequently and roughly she had been fucking it ever since a few weeks ago when she had popped Clarke's anal cherry the hole remained impressively tight, which as far as Lexa was concerned only further proved it was made for fucking.

But it also meant that at least some preparation was in order, and while she certainly didn't tease Clarke as she sometimes did Lexa did spend a few minutes fingering the other girl's butt, even slipping a second and a third finger to stretch it out for the invasion to come.

Of course it was not long before Lexa was using one hand to push one of Clarke's ass cheeks aside while she use the other to guide her cock to that beautiful little target. It also wasn't long before she was pushing inside more roughly than usual, showing her dominance over the blonde by ramming almost half of the dildo up her butt in that first hard thrust.

It also showed off just how much of a butt slut Lexa had turned Clarke into, or this girl always was, because Clarke moaned shamelessly as a result of the rough anal penetration. Although that probably had a lot to do with the fact that the blonde's dirtiest dream had come true, something Lexa felt compelled to point out.

"Congratulations sky girl." Lexa said once in her native tongue, and then in the language the other women would recognise before continuing in that language, "You are now airtight. In front of your own people, no less. By your own people. Mmmmm yes, by the grace of your Commander and your own people each one of your slut holes is stuffed like the little whore you are."

As the only response she got from Clarke was whimpers, cries and even moans of pleasure Lexa officially began butt fucking the other girl almost immediately after she finished speaking, only pausing to move her other hand to Clarke's cheeks so she could spread them open and give herself the best possible view of that dildo pumping in and out of the blonde's forbidden hole.

Of course while Lexa wanted to maintain her air of dominance, and emphasise just how big of an ass whore Clarke was, she didn't want to be cruel, so she made sure that her first half a dozen thrusts were slow and gentle, and didn't add even a single inch into Clarke's rectum. The thrusts after that were a different story, although they too were met with a positive response.

Given these rather unique circumstances Lexa should probably have been concentrating on more than just Clarke's responses, but at this moment it was hard for her to concentrate on anything which wasn't her dick slowly disappearing into Clarke's tight little butt hole.

Although that was also true when she had fully buried her strap-on within Clarke's bowels and began pumping the full length of the cock in and out of the most private hole on her girlfriend's body. Besides, this was the first time Clarke was taking it in all three of her holes.

No wonder Lexa couldn't take her eyes off of her. Even when she could turn her eyes away from Clarke's cock filled pussy and ass she was mostly just watching Clarke suck cock, although to be fair the brief glance at Octavia's face seemed to be positive.

Octavia still couldn't believe this was actually happening. Any of it really, but specifically the Commander, her Heda, ass fucking Clarke right in front of her! DP'ing Clarke with Raven! Making her airtight with the help of Raven and herself. Fuck, how could this be real? And yet, it sure did feel real. Perhaps even more real than it should, as even though she knew it was ridiculous Octavia could have sworn she could feel Clarke sucking, and moaning, around her cock.

Or maybe she was just overwhelmed by the mental stimulation of all this. Or maybe a combination of that and the fact that she was still recovering from her earlier orgasms. Whatever the case she felt close to cumming, and she wasn't even touching herself. And just when Octavia didn't think it could get any better it did.

"Octavia..." Lexa suddenly announced, waiting until she had the other girl's attention before even looking at her, "Have you ever butt fucked anyone before?"

Taken off-guard Octavia stammered, "N, no."

"Would you like too?" Lexa asked.

Her eyes going wide Octavia murmured in disbelief, "You mean-"

"Would you like to have a turn with Clarke's ass." Lexa offered nonchalantly, like she was offering food or something.

"I, I..." Octavia wanted to say yes, but this felt like a test, "I couldn't. She's yours."

"She is." Lexa agrees, "Which means if I want to share her, I share her. Just like I have been doing all night."

"Well, yeah. But..." Octavia murmured, still unable to believe it, "It's her ass!"

"Does that thought not appeal to you?" Lexa asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No! I think it's so fucking hot I think I'm about to explode." Octavia confessed, "But most girls don't take it in that hole for just anyone."

"And Clarke certainly doesn't. She is mine." Lexa said firmly, "But I know for a fact she wants you too. Isn't that right Clarke?"

"Yes! Please Octavia, fuck me!" Clarke pleaded shamelessly when she removed her mouth from the cock, "Fuck my ass. Please Octavia, I want you to fuck it."

For a few more seconds Octavia just stared in disbelief, then she smirked, "Well, who am I to turn down an offer like that?"

Lexa smirked back before she swiftly pulled out her cock, moved aside and spread Clarke's cheeks for Octavia. When Octavia then looked at her apprehensively she explained, "I wish to watch this."

"Of course Heda." Octavia nodded in respect.

"Just hurry up and fuck me!" Clarke huffed.

"Patience brat!" Lexa said sternly, smacking Clarke's ass roughly and causing the blonde to yelp.

This gave Octavia a moment to admire the way her Commander was holding Clarke's cheeks open for her, and the way her friend's ass hole remained slightly open. She hadn't known it at the time, but it was nothing on how Clarke would look after it was all said and done, or after Octavia was done using it like the fuck hole it was once they had officially got together.

At that moment she was just concentrating on not screwing up as she pressed her cock against Clarke's butt hole and with only slightly trembling hands pushed forwards, slowly sliding her strap-on deep into her friend's rectum. In the ass of Clarke Griffin, the unofficial leader of Skaikru. Up the ass of The Commander's woman, as The Commander gave her the perfect view of it.

For a long time Octavia was so overwhelmed by the sight before her that her mind seemed to just completely shut down. Luckily she must have been some kind of butt pounder in a previous life, because she had some sort of autopilot which not only allowed her to finish burying her cock inside her friends ass, but she began automatically sodomising Clarke while her precious Heda watched with a gleeful look of lust on her face.

This went on for some time, in till Octavia regained the mental capacity to swear nothing could be better than this, only to be proven wrong once again as Lexa moved round and presented Clarke with the cock which had just been deep inside her butt.

Her friend didn't even hesitate wrapping her lips around it, which caused Octavia to swear loudly, "Fuck!"

Or maybe her words just sounded loud because the only other sound in the room was Clarke greedily sucking her own butt cream off of Lexa's dick. Either way Octavia found herself just staring in disbelief at her friend going ass to mouth, but occasionally she looked down as if to confirm, yes, she was still pumping Clarke's butt.

The only difference now was that without anyone spreading the cheeks her view of the penetration wasn't as good, although it was replaced by Clarke's cheeks jiggling every time her thighs connected with them, which was a wonderful feeling and sound as well as sight. It was one Octavia increasingly got to enjoy as the sodomy continued and she found herself picking up the pace with a grin of lust, which didn't go unnoticed by The Commander.

"Not so fast Octavia!" Lexa commanded suddenly and firmly, "We do not want Clarke to cum yet, do we?"

"No?" Octavia initially asked, before firmly stating, "No Heda! I'm sorry Heda!"

Lexa smiled, "I cannot blame you for your enthusiasm, but we're just getting started with this slut."

Despite her better judgement Octavia couldn't resist smiling back, "Of course not Heda."

Clarke was more than fine with that, at least for now. Experience with particularly Lexa told her that the desire to cum would soon become unbearable, but for now she felt like she was in heaven as the experience of being made airtight was better than she'd ever dreamt. And how could it not be? This was not some mere dream, or some random strangers doing this to her.

These were the three sexiest women she'd ever met, all inside her at the same time thanks to Raven, and right now not only was Raven fucking her pussy for the first time but Octavia was fucking her ass for the first time while she tasted her own ass on Lexa's cock, something Clarke had become very fond of ever since becoming The Commander's mate. And somehow all this got even better.

"Octavia, swap places with me." Lexa ordered, then explaining, "Clarke has finished cleaning my cock, which means she'll want more ass cream."

"Hell yeah!" Octavia exclaimed, quickly swapping places with her leader and then taunting her friend when she stuck her cock in her face, "Here you go Clarke, more yummy ass cream for you to clean. Oh fuck yeah, clean it you greedy ATM slut! Mmmmm, you look so good with a cock in your mouth Clarke. Oooooh shit, you make such a sexy little cock sucker."

Ignoring Octavia's words Clarke eagerly wrapped her mouth around her friend's dick and began eagerly cleaning it. When it was just Lexa and herself Clarke tended to give a more long, drawn-out blow job so she could savour the taste of her own butt, and give her top the proper respect she deserved.

But now she was taking those cocks deep within her throat quickly so she could get every drop of her ass cream, and then almost instantly be provided with a fresh batch, the entire time either Lexa or Octavia not only fucking her ass, but with every thrust impaling her pussy on Raven's cock. It was all part of the fantasy she had confessed to Lexa, and her wonderful girlfriend was fulfilling that dream better than Clarke could have possibly hoped.

Over, and over, and over again Lexa and Octavia swapped places, and for a long while Clarke was lost in overwhelming perverted pleasure. She had never felt more like a slut, and for better or for worse she loved every moment of it, and never wanted it to end. Oh God yes, she wanted these three amazing women to fuck her all at the same time forever.

Unfortunately that just wasn't possible. No one had the stamina for that, and inevitably the desire to cum just became too much. Clarke held her tongue for a record amount of time, at least for her, because again she wanted this to last, but inevitably during one of the many swaps that Lexa and Octavia did she couldn't help but beg shamelessly for them to make her cum.

"Make me cum!" Clarke practically wept, "Please Heda, pound my slutty little ass hole and make me cum. I wanna cum for you Lexa. I wanna cum for you and my friends. Mmmmm I need to cum! I need the three of you to make me cum like a slut. Please, Commander, pound me! Pound my girl loving fuck holes and make me cum like the air tight slut I am!"

There was a brief pause as Lexa savoured Clarke's words, then she turned to her warrior, "Octavia, hammer Clarke's little ass hole until she cums. Then hammer her some more. Hammer that little forbidden hole of hers until there is no strength left in your body, then get out of the way so I can show you how a true top treats a bottom's bottom."

"Yes Heda." Octavia nodded eagerly, not even thinking of disobeying.

Then Octavia eagerly reinserted her cock and started pumping Clarke's butt again. Both the penetration and the initial fucking were way too gentle for Clarke's liking.

But she didn't complain because she was confident that Octavia would give her what she wanted, and sure enough the pace slowly but surely picked up until it felt like she was being spanked from the way that Octavia's thighs were crashing against her butt cheeks, making them jiggle perhaps more than ever before.

It was then, when she was finally receiving a hard ass pounding, that Clarke came, maybe harder than ever before and she was still getting double stuffed, and somehow it only got better.

Raven felt like she had been somewhat forgotten in all this, but she didn't care. Clarke had licked her to the best orgasms of her life, and she owed her. So if this was Clarke's fantasy she was happy to play even a small part in it. Then Clarke started cumming on her cock, and Raven really didn't feel left out any more.

In fact she felt very involved, especially when Clarke started thrusting herself back each time Octavia, and eventually Lexa, pushed forwards and when they pulled out Clarke would hammer herself down on Raven's dick. Sure, that was the blonde maximising her own pleasure, but if Raven wasn't there maybe Clarke wouldn't be cumming quite so hard.

To Raven surprise Clarke wasn't the only one who was cumming. She was certainly the first, and seem to cum the hardest, but Octavia made it no secret that she was cumming from 'fucking Clarke's tight little ass' and given the way she screamed and shook Raven didn't doubt it.

Not long afterwards the combination of exhaustion and pleasure forced Octavia to pull her cock out of Clarke's back hole and stumble back, allowing Lexa to wordlessly replace her. It was hard to tell whether Lexa came or not, but given what happened to Octavia it was a safe bet she did, and Raven could have sworn that the mighty Commander occasionally stopped for just a few seconds.

Either way Raven certainly came, hard and frequently. She didn't think she would, she had thought that the little knobs inside the harnesses would just keep the wearer from feeling completely neglected while using one on her lover, but really she had no idea.

Of course it wasn't just the stimulator proving to be more effective than Raven guessed, it was from the sheer joy of fucking Clarke, the girl she had been crushing on for a long time, in such an intimate and perverted way.

And Raven could only imagine it was better for Octavia and Lexa, because they were fucking Clarke up the butt, which was even more perverted than what Raven was doing. Also she could imagine the feeling of dominance they must have been experiencing must be so erotic.

It certainly felt that way to Raven as she got a tiny taste of it when she started thrusting upwards into Clarke's pussy. She did this because she wanted to be more involved, and she had just wanted to make her friend cum harder, but the mental stimulation from it was even stronger than before.

Unfortunately this somewhat backfired as it led to Clarke passing out, although Raven was happily prepared to argue that was more due to the fact that Lexa was hammering Clarke's ass with more speed and power than Octavia had used, perhaps just to prove who Clarke truly belonged too.

On the bright side it made Clarke cum extra hard for a few long seconds, and she definitely wasn't the only one, Raven kind of glad that her friend collapsed on top of her because it gave her a chance to recover from her climaxes.

Octavia was so impressed with Lexa. Especially as she continued to pound Clarke's sweet little ass without a hint of stopping. God, Lexa literally ass fucked Clarke into unconsciousness, and it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. Her Heda was truly a goddess, and it would be an honour just to be her personal boot licker.

What she might actually be offering was hard to fathom right now, but Octavia hoped that no matter what happened that Lexa would let her have another shot at that amazing little ass her Heda was thoroughly destroying, even if it was just so that Lexa could then show her what a true top was, like she was doing now.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers