Wives of The Commander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Just when Octavia didn't think she could get more amazed Clarke finally passed out from her climaxes, and then almost immediately Lexa pulled her cock out of her girlfriend's ass and shuffled back, giving herself and Octavia a good look at their handiwork.

Handiwork which made Octavia gasp like a little girl, because Clarke's ass hole looked literally ruined. It was gaping wide open like one of their cocks was still pounding it, with no sign of closing, allowing herself and Lexa to see deep into Clarke's bowels.

Which Octavia should have found gross and disgusting, but God help her she didn't. In fact she just stared at Clarke's well gaped butt for what was maybe a full minute, although it felt more like a full hour, until she received another command from her Heda.

"Octavia." Lexa said softly but firmly, waiting until she had the other woman's attention before telling her, "I have another loyalty test for you and Raven."

"Anything." Octavia swore softly.

Lexa smiled softly and commanded first Octavia, then Raven, "Go kneel down in front of Raven and press the tip of your cock against her lips. I want her to suck it clean. Do you hear me Raven? I wish for you to suck Octavia's cock! Do you understand me?"

"Yes." Raven croaked weakly.

For a second Octavia hesitated while looking apprehensively at her friend. She then gave her an apologetic look and did as she was told. Raven looked apprehensive, especially when Octavia was kneeling down in front of her and pressing the tip of her cock against her lips. But instead of complaining like Octavia half expected her to do Raven closed her eyes, scrunched up her face and took the head of the dildo which had just been pummelling Clarke's butt into her mouth.

Then after a brief hesitation Raven began sucking it, making Octavia grin wickedly. To make matters even better Octavia noticed out of the corner of her eye Clarke moving down Raven's body so she could take that strap-on into her mouth and start cleaning it of her own cum and pussy cream, making Octavia grin even wider.

At that point Octavia was just unable to stop herself from commenting, "Oh God yes, that's it Raven, suck my cock. Suck my big fucking dick! Mmmmm, suck Clarke's slutty little ass off of it. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, that's so hot. I can't believe I have another chick sucking my dick. And it looks so fucking good! Mmmmm, your lips look so fucking good stretched around my big dick. I love it. I love you sucking my dick Raven, becoming my little cock sucker and cleaning Clarke's whore butt off of it! Oh yeah Raven, you're just as slutty as Clarke now. Yeahhhh, look at you, mmmmm, sucking slut butt off a dick, ooooooh, that's so nasty. You're a nasty little whore now Raven. A nasty little ass to mouth whore!"

"As are you." Lexa said dryly, quickly jumping to her feet on the bed beside Octavia and pushing the head of her strap-on against Octavia's lips.

Thanks to those lips already being parted as Octavia prepared to continue talking dirty Lexa was pretty much able to just push the head of her cock straight inside Octavia's mouth. Well, that and Octavia opened her mouth in surprise. And maybe part of her automatically recognised it was Lexa doing this to her. Either way she felt this was right, she also was a nasty little ATM whore.

Partly because Lexa made her one, and oh did Octavia like the idea of The Commander making Octavia her nasty little ATM whore, but maybe also partly because she was one to begin with, as she found she didn't mind the taste and even eagerly began sucking Lexa's cock, once again completing the train, or was it a daisy chain at this point, of the most beautiful women she knew all having sex, in an incredibly twisted way.

"Yes, that's it Octavia, suck my cock. Clean it of Clarke's ass, just as Clarke did before you. Become, what was it you said? Ah yes, a nasty little ass to mouth whore. Just like your little friends Clarke and Raven." Lexa encouraged after a few moments of her usual stoicism, which of course just made particularly Octavia suck cock even more eagerly than she was before, which was really saying something. Then Lexa turned her attention to Raven, and of course her precious Clarke, "Mmmmm, and just look at them go. Clarke just can't get enough of her own cum, and Raven seems to like the taste of Clarke's ass as much as you do Octavia. Not quite as much as Clarke loves the taste of her own ass, but perhaps there will be time for that. Would you like that? Huh? To have the honour of tasting Clarke's ass on my cock again?"

"Yes Heda." Octavia quickly agreed, only taking her Commander's dick out of her mouth long enough to say that before stuffing it back in.

"Raven? Clarke?" Lexa questioned.

"God yes, this was amazing." Clarke beamed, taking a few more seconds to stare up lovingly at Lexa before going back to her cock sucking.

"Yes please." Raven said softly, before unknowingly further following her friends lead by returning Octavia's dick to her mouth.

Lexa smiled, "I'm glad we're all in agreement."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers