Wolf Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
761 Followers

The mountain echoed with the sounds of sweet pleasure. Moans of pleasure gave way to growls of pleasure as some change from human to animal form. Turning her attention back to the business at hand Sam felt herself lifted and turned over onto her stomach. Rising up on all fours she crawled towards the nearest woman, older by a few years with fiery red hair she lowered herself until Sam was hovering over her and spread her legs.

Lowering her head, Sam started lapping at her, her taste buds exploding as they were coated with juices. She was perhaps the sweetest woman Sam had ever tasted (and there had been a few). Fully engrossed it what she was doing, Sam was only remotely aware of the young man as he slid beneath her and grabbing her hips pulled her down to his mouth. His hands moved up to cup her breasts while he started suckling her clit and stroking her labia lips with his tongue. Sam wasn't sure how long they stayed that way but it was long enough for her to wring several orgasms out of the young woman while being urged through a few of her own. After a while, her arms and legs shaking, she collapsed on her side.

Panting she stared bright eyed at the young man that had given her such pleasure. With her gone his arms had fallen out to his sides, his face shiny with her juices was slack with pleasure as another man stroked his cock. First, using his fist he squeezed as his hand moved towards the swollen head before sliding back down. He watched; he watched Sam as she watched the two of them and he watched the young man enjoying his attention. Slowly, his eyes never leaving her, he lowered his head and circled the purple head with his tongue. His touch light he lapped at the small amount of pre-cum already seeping form the small opening before completely enclosing the engorged member in his mouth.

The young man's hips rocked up off the ground and a low groan vibrated up from his chest. Slowly, the pressure and rhythm built, the two of the moving one against the other so that each downward movement of the one's mouth was met by the upward thrust of the other's hips. It was slow, a languid pace that increased in microscopic proportions until Sam was sure she would have exploded from the pain of denied release had it been her. But the two young men continued until their pace had become a furious rhythm one that no human could have maintained. Finally, with a hoarse shout the young man came, his body tightened and convulsed as his seed exploded into the other's mouth. For several minutes he twitched and throbbed, his body straining for every second of pleasure before finally collapsing.

The two young men curled up together, whispering quietly all the while touching, stroking and caressing. Sam could see the caring they had for each other and knew that it meant nothing. In a pack often times members of the same sex joined for the pure pleasure of release. It was one of the things she enjoyed.

Still not completely satisfied and having been aroused feverishly by that last display she turned and went to find her mate. The night was still young and there were things only Nafarius could give her.

To be continued...

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
761 Followers