Woodsman Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Vivian move into Rob's bed?
12.2k words
4.67
18.5k
24
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

Sault St. Marie isn't what is commonly known as a big city. It's main attraction is as a tourist attraction, the only throughway for shipping from Lake Superior to the rest of the Great Lakes and home to an engineering college. My reason for choosing it was that they had a small shopping center with a number of stores and boutiques that were away from curious minds of the small town near me. I had Vivian scrunch down as I went through my town and was on the highway so anyone seeing me thought I was alone.

We had only been traveling for about a half hour when she suddenly said, " It was fun at first. You wouldn't believe how incompetent the locals were. They searched for me in the woods when it was discovered that I had taken my camping pack. I would hide by day and travel by night. By the time a week had passed I was a hundred miles west of my home."

"The rural farms and small towns were enough to provide food. Sometimes I would raid a smokehouse or if near a small town I would dumpster dive the fast food places after they closed. I spent the first winter in a tourist cabin, in Canada I think. The residents had left a huge supply of frozen and canned food for the following summer so I had plenty. The following summer I was doing well just living off the land until late last fall. I had to cross a large river but I couldn't find a way to cross without getting soaked. I stripped naked and put all my clothes into my watertight backpack to stay dry. I started swimming across with no problems but got swept up in the current. I was floating all my gear in my pack ahead of me when I was swept into a small waterfall. Somehow I lost my grip on my pack when I hit my head on a rock. I was knocked unconscious for a while I think. When I became aware I had landed on the far bank but my pack was gone. I searched downstream for two days for my stuff but I never found it.

I was cold, naked and scared. I had no way to find any food or even build a fire for warmth.

I was cold, naked, exhausted and hungry when I stumbled onto a trapper's cabin somewhere in the forest so I went inside and just collapsed onto a stinking bunk and covered myself. I didn't realize at the time but the cabin was warm when I entered so that meant someone was living there. When I opened my eyes I was staring at a gray bearded old man. I could smell him as he leaned over me and was tying my last wrist to his metal bed frame. He had tied me hand and foot as I was sleeping.

Not knowing what he was going to do I just stared at him in fear and revulsion but he just sat back as he admired my naked body."

"I don't know where you came from missy but I sure am glad you chose my cabin to stop. I ain't had no pussy for years and I'm tired of beatin off. You got the prettiest pussy I ever seen and I see no reason to waste it so why don't you and I get better acquainted."

"I was terrified when he striped his filthy clothes off and I saw his little dick. He was hairy and his skin hung off his chest. He looked emancipated and skinny. His face was wrinkled, his teeth were mostly missing and the ones that he still had we're yellow and crooked. His hair was long, oily and gray."

"I knew he would rape me then. He had tied me to the bed so I couldn't escape. He lowered himself onto me and just shoved his little dick into my dry pussy. He pounded into me 4 or 5 times before he broke my hymen. I screamed. He started laughing then while he stole my virginity. I started screaming that I was a virgin but he never stopped fucking me. He was biting my nipples until I thought he would draw blood. Once he finished in me he just rolled off me and went to sleep."

"When he woke up I was still tied to the bed. The fire had gone out sometime in the night and the cabin was cold. He got up and poked at the ashes until he found some coals to start another fire and as soon as he got a fire started he came over to the bunk. He looked at me like I was a bug he was about to smash then he said, " You think I'm not good enough for you missy? You think that pussy is only for the young boys to fuck?"

"Then he slapped my right breast like he hated it. He then slapped the other one. This went on for maybe 5 minutes. He was still soft when he stopped. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes. Then he stuck his stinking dick in my face and told me to suck him hard. He said if I bit him he would pull all my teeth out. I had no choice so I opened my mouth and closed my eyes."

Vivian stopped and I glanced over at her. She had tears running down her cheeks in remembrance of her ordeal.

"He kept me naked and tied up all last winter. When he ran his trapline he would put leg chains on me so I could move around to use his chamber pot and cook his food. He fucked me when he could get it hard enough but towards the end that wasn't often. I think he was so old that he didn't have any baby making sperm left because he fucked me for months without getting me pregnant. Finally one day he left a small hatchet where I could get to it by mistake. I hid it and waited for him to come back."

"As he was taking his coat off I walked up behind him. The hatchet got stuck in his skull so I had to wait for him to stop moving so I could put my foot on his head to get it out."

She looked at me then with tears running down her face. I could see the sadness and grief on her face.

"I didn't hate him for how he treated me but he had told me before he left that morning that he was going to kill me so I couldn't tell anyone what he did all winter. I didn't want to die but I didn't want to kill anyone either. Am I a bad person?"

"No Vivian, what you are is a survivor. You had been used and abused in the most hurtful way possible by an animal. He was nothing more than a vicious animal. You did the world a favor when you put the sick thing out of his misery." I was appalled.

She continued, "I took anything I thought I could use and made myself another pack of supplies. I found the knives hidden in his pack he always took with him. Then I took his clothes and coat. The weather had started breaking so I left him out back in the snow. Two weeks later I found your house and you know the rest."

I thought that she had told me the worst of her life before. I was appalled at the way she had been treated by the old trapper. He had no regard for her or her helplessness. I thought to myself that I would have done the same thing in order to escape. We didn't talk anymore as the miles went by.

I had a new respect for my trespasser.

The Soo was as I had remembered. Almost deserted in the winter months, the town comes alive in the summer. We had beat the tourist season by months as we approached Station Mall.

Ardene seemed to have everything we needed so we entered and started shopping.. We got some hard stares from some of the employees but we ignored them all. Vivian tried on a few items to get her size then she picked out a few outfits and said she was done. I looked at the pitiful sized pile and told her that I didn't drive all that way for her to be frugal. I started backtracking her all over the store and picked out some things that she had looked at and others that I thought would look good on her. She got red faced when I picked out some bras and panties that she thought were too sexy or skimpy. Tromping through the forest they were but her travels were over if I had any say.

We checked out soon after we exited the lingerie dept. The bill was $1,198.63. I thought Vivian would have a stroke her face got so red but I ignored her hard stare as I chose some appropriate underwear, a pair of shoes a nice outfit and a warm jacket. I told her to go into a changing room to put on her new duds and to leave her old clothes. She didn't say a word as she left.

I waited patiently at the exit for her for what seemed like an hour but was only about 20 minutes. She suddenly appeared before me. Even in the casual outfit she was beautiful. I could only stare as she approached me bashfully.

"Do I look ok?" she asked.

I had chosen a top with a conservative cut and long sleeves. The designer blue jeans made her ass even more perfect than I remembered. This was the first time she had worn a bra since I met her. Probably since she had lost her first pack in the river. Her enhanced bust was world class.

"You are beautiful Vivian," I said. Then I handed her a few bags and took her hand. We walked out into the parking lot.

I wanted her days experience to be memorable so after we left the mall I proceeded to a beauty salon and spa I had spied on our way to the mall. We parked and I opened her door and pulled her gently out of the seat.

"Why are we here," she asked.

"Don't say a word. Just trust me and go along with the wishes of an old man." I answered.

We entered the salon and I was greeted by a very pretty blonde woman about 30 with perky tits and gorgeous legs. Her name tag said Cheryl. She asked how she could help us.

I presented Vivian to her and told Cheryl that I wanted 'the works'. "I want the full spa treatment. Including a pedicure and manicure. I want her hair trimmed and styled. Whatever you think she needs, do it. I also want a month's supply of the cosmetics, bath and body and hair care products that you use or recommend to take with us. How long will this take?"

"We are not busy today so we can put every available employee to work. We should be done in two hours sir." Cheryl answered. I could see her checking Vivian out as we spoke. Feeling her hair checking her hands and fingers, I could just hear her thoughts. 'CHA CHING CHA CHING'

"If you are through in two hours I will tip everyone here generously. So get started.Cheryl, time's a wastin girl. Vivian I will see you in two hours." With that I left.

I hated to leave my Vivian but I needed to make a call without her knowledge to my attorney. I went toward the downtown area and found a spot that overlooked the locks channel. To anyone else it looked like I was watching the ore ships passing into and out of the channel.

Cell phone coverage was spotty on a good day so I pulled my sat phone out that I kept for emergencies. I dialed my attorney's personal number.

After a short wait I connected to my personal attorney. I asked him how the investigation I had emailed him about was going.

I got an ear full. Seems the fat man in question was not only connected to the bank in town but I owned the bank. A quick check in the corporate and county records showed that the bank had acquired the farm in question from Vivian's mother but there had been no outstanding mortgage. The farm had been owned free and clear by Vivian's father.

As to the fat man being the pimp of Vivian's mother? There was a closed mouthed attitude in this small town but my PI firm was positive that there was a small time prostitution ring involved. They were still gathering information and running background checks on everyone involved. He would advise me when he got any further information. I informed him to take all legal steps to find the truth in the matter even if the state's district attorney had to get involved. I also informed him of Vivian's whereabouts and assured my attorney that I would keep her safe until we had the answers on the farm transaction and her mother's situation.

It was coming onto the two hour limit that I set for Vivian's makeover so I started back to the beauty salon.

I parked at just about closing time to pick my girl up. When I saw Vivian I was speechless. She came from the back room in the clothes I had bought her but that was the only thing that was the same. Her hair had been trimmed and styled to perfection. Her polished nails were trimmed with short nails attached. The skin on her face was glowing with a light makeup. My ex wife had never looked as tantalizing on her best day.

Cheryl posed Vivian with pride and asked, "how did we do sir?"

I couldn't find the adjective that seemed appropriate so I just said, "Cheryl you have out done yourself. She is a vision of loveliness. She was beautiful before but you made her look amazing."

I paid the bill and added a $100 tip each for all involved. After leaving the shop I proceed to a small italian restaurant. When we were seated Vivian just looked at me with a neutral expression. I somehow felt unease at her stare.

"What?" I asked after we had ordered.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked.

"You just spent over a thousand dollars on my clothes, then you spent another thousand for the spa. You only met me this morning, well yesterday if you count finding me sleeping in your bed last night. I'm gonna ask you again, why? Why me?" She looked into my eyes with something like wonder, or something else. Vivian had way of staring at me that belied her young age. In that moment she gave the vibe of a woman decades older.

I have to admit that look brought a long ignored stirring in my lap. It had been years since I had felt that stirring for another woman. I couldn't move my eyes from hers.

"I'm not going to lie to you Vivian. When I first saw you sleeping in my bed I thought only of how I could get rid of you quickly. Then I found out that you were a runaway I was sure you were some spoiled rich kid that was just having a tantrum. Then I learned about your real story and to put it mildly it broke my heart to see how you have been abused and mistreated."

"I am an old man living alone. Mostly I am satisfied with the life I have. After all I chose to be a hermit."

"You on the other hand were pushed into your situation. You lost a father at an early age. Your mother, for whatever reason, has probably become a prostitute. She failed to protect the most important person in her life. That person had to protect herself at too early an age. When you should have been learning how to date and kiss boys your mother's pimp was trying to sell your virginity to the highest bidder. You took matters into your own hands in the only way that you knew. You ran from the people that should have been protecting and loving you but would have abused you instead.

Do you have any idea how many children are missing in the US and Canada? Over 400,000 between 12-19 years old. Think for a minute about that 400,000 children that might not be alive to reach the age of majority and have a chance at a fulfilling life. Some will end up as drug addicted prostitutes in a ghetto or as a sex slave in some third world country. Some have been murdered. Some may even find their way home.

When you told me your story I knew that I could never look myself in the mirror again if I didn't help you." I reasoned.

"So you are going to adopt me? Even though I am over 18 and an adult?"

"No but if you let me, I will give you a safe place to hide, a place to decide the direction you want your life to go. After all isn't that what you want? To get away from those people that would have forced you into a life of prostitution, possibly drug addiction. We will have a cover story for the inquiring minds in my small town so you can choose the story you like. You can be a niece, daughter, friend of a friend. Whatever you choose.

Also you don't have an id. I can help with that also. If you want to keep your old name we can try to keep your location secret. But if you want to change your name I can do that too and you will have more of a chance at anonymity. I have chosen to change my name in order to stay hidden from my ex so I'm experienced at name changing.

Vivian for the first time in years you have a choice. I am offering comfort, security and safety. No strings or conditions. Please take my help."

I saw the beginnings of a tear.

"Don't start crying, you will ruin your makeup."

She laughed at that. I loved the sound of her laugh.

We left the restaurant and stopped at a drugstore for some personal care supplies that a young women needs then headed for my cabin. We had stayed in the Soo much longer than I anticipated but overall I judged the trip a success. I wanted Vivian to stay with me but more importantly I wanted her to want to stay.

On the the trip home I ran some of the possible reasons through my mind of how and why her mother had lost the family farm and why she had turned to prostitution. Blackmail? An old but abusive lover? An affair? Financial need? I shook my head as I considered the possibilities.

Vivian was mostly quiet on the drive to my cabin. I made sure we stopped at the combination restaurant, gas station and convenience store in my little town and introduced Vivian to some of the local townspeople. We had worked on our story on the drive and came up with a name. She would keep her first name and take my last name so I could introduce her as my niece. We had purchased a full set of luggage and hidden her new clothes in them and piled them in the bed of my truck. To every one it looked like I had picked her up today for an extended stay with her uncle.

By the time we finally arrived home it was getting late. We emptied the truck of her purchases and I had her pick a bedroom. I heated some homemade soup I had made earlier in the week while she settled into her room and we relaxed in the kitchen with our late meal. I chose one of my brews for a drink and Vivian chose a soda.

Our conversation had gotten quiet once again and I figured Vivian was getting tired because of our long day but she surprised me when she asked, "What can I do to help around here. I can cook a bit or do the cleaning and laundry. You keep your home so neat that I can't imagine there would be much to clean but I don't expect to stay with you for free. There must be some things that need doing so I won't feel like a burden."

I looked up at my new house guest. "Does this mean that you have decided to stay? Believe me when I say that you are welcome to call this your home for as long as you want. But if you want to move on I won't try to stop you. Even if you still want to go to Oregon. I will insist however that if you decide to leave that you let me arrange for transportation. It is too dangerous for a young lady like you to hike that far alone. Also I have set some things in motion today that may have an effect on your future so no matter where you are we must stay in touch."

She slowly moved her pretty eyes to my face and asked, "Do you want me to leave?"

"Honestly no I don't. I feel a fondness for you. I am in awe and amazed at your bravery in the face of adversity. I can't imagine being a 16 year old girl and surviving in the wild for two years with nothing more than guts and determination. That is an amazing feat of survival.

But you also must admit that you have been lucky also. You were lucky that no one from your town could find you. You were lucky that the home you spent your first winter in was stocked with food. You were lucky that, even though he raped you all winter, the trapper didn't kill you before you killed him. And lastly you were lucky that you found me. I am probably the only man around that could sympathise with you and, more importantly, can help you. To answer your question, no I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay for as long as you want. Even if it's forever."

Vivian got up and walked over to my chair. She put her leg over mine and slid up so we were chest to chest. She put her arms around my neck and her head on my chest.

"I am lucky that I found you Rob. I am lucky to find a man that, without knowing who I was has welcomed me into his home. He took me shopping today and spent more money on me than my mother has since my father died and he hasn't asked for a thing in return. It's not the money but the act of compassion towards me. I'm lucky that you are not like that trapper. You are much younger and stronger than he was and you could keep me enslaved virtually forever and out here no one would ever know. I'm lucky that this man that I found has treated me with more dignity, love and respect than anyone has since I was 12. Rob you had already made your mind up to help me before you even knew my name.

jott50
jott50
377 Followers