Woodsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My opinion is for you to be hairfree below your clit. You can shape your bush above your clit to your liking but my belief is that you would be more sensitive and will enjoy sex much more if you are bare below. Also it will be easier to clean without all this." Rob said as he snipped the fine hairs around Vivian's labia.

"Robbie if I was any more sensitive I think you will blow the top of my head off when you lick me but you are the teacher so clean me up to your liking below my clit then surprise me above. Be careful down there with those scissors and that razor though. We don't want any accidents ok?" Vivian was feeling turned on and playful by all the attention Rob was giving her pussy.

"Viv have I given you any reason to doubt that I will be carefull so far? You have a beautiful pussy and I will make it better. So lean back and relax." Rob had managed to shorten the growth to a manageable height so he squirted some shaving cream onto his palm and started spreading the soapy foam over the rest of her pubic area.

"MMM dammit Rob I'm gonna cum again if you aren't careful around my pussy. That feels so nice." Vivian had felt her excitement building both by the idea of Rob manipulating her labia several times and by the actual necessary contact. Rob had noticed that her pussy had started leaking her lube and he also knew of her hair trigger. He didn't want to injure her while doing the deed though. Finally in frustration he stopped his ministrations.

"Viv I have an idea. Let's go to the Soo tomorrow and have this done professionally. The girls at the spa can do a much better job by waxing than I can by shaving you. We could leave first thing in the morning then after we could do some sightseeing and shopping if you want. What do you say?"

"Works for me but you agreed to have it done also so we will both get a wax job." Vivian smiled as she looked down at Rob's newly hardened dick.

He had forgotten his promise made in the heat of their shower sex. While he had no problem self grooming, he was a bit nervous at letting a total stranger manipulate him down there. Still if he expected Vivian to let herself be waxed then he should be able to man up also.

"Ok Viv that's what we will do then." Rob decided as he removed the shaving cream from Vivian's pubic area with a warm washcloth.

"Oh Robbie you have me really horny again. Let's do that again with me on top. My pussy is a little tender but I think I can squeeze you in and I really need to cum." Vivian said with the passion of youth.

Vivian was indeed ready for another round of lovemaking. Rob had thought Vivian was ready to slow down but to his surprise his little teen bedmate was still eager to learn more about sex. His little minx was insatiable. 'Ah the advantage of youth,' he mused.

"Ok but we will change things a bit this time. We haven't completed your oral training yet so we will do a little 69 training." Rob wondered if he could trust Vivian with his dick in her mouth while he ate her pussy.

"What is this 69 thing? Haven't we done everything?" Vivian asked.

"Not yet. 69 is with you on top but we switch ends. I will lick you and you suck me at the same time," Rob explained patiently.

"MMMMMM that sounds like a lot of fun but don't you hate the fact that I'm so hairy down there?" Vivian wondered.

"Hate is such a strong word. More like dislike. I prefer a woman to be smooth but in your case I'll make an exception."

The bedroom was once again subject to the passionate moans,screams and grunts of the pair as they made love well into the evening. Finally after a particularly athletic rutting session, the two collapsed into a blissful slumber that only well satisfied lovers can enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------