Woodsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGG OH GOD OH GOD OH GGGOOOODDDD! ROBBEEEEEEE!!!"

Vivian was twitching uncontrollably as the shock of the first orgasm of her young life overtook her body. Then she wrapped her arms around him to hold him at her nipple in uncontrolled lust. Her pubic mound twitched up and down for a full minute while the feelings of her orgasm washed over her 18 year old body. The post orgasmic aftershocks continued for several minutes. Finally she quieted down.

"Oh Roby what did you do to me? I think I just peed on your bed. I feel so wet down there. Should I clean the mess up?" Vivian said in a slow quivering voice.

"My god Viv I never expected you to cum with so little stimulation. We haven't even started yet. Did you know that your nipples were so sensitive? I barely touched them." Rob moved up to her face again.

"No I never knew... Wait.... There's more you can do? Oh we are going to have fun today lover. Teach me to do that again but first I think I wet the bed." Vivian seemed embarrassed at her perceived indiscretion.

"I don't think you peed. I think you just had an orgasm. The wetness is your body's way of getting you ready for intercourse. Would you like me to check?"

"Yes please. Rob when will you stick your thing in me? I really want you now." Vivian was almost pleading.

"Soon my pet," Rob said as he moved down Vivian's tight body. He was amazed at the tautness of her abdominal muscles and the pronounced bulge of her pubic mound. As he approached her mound he could smell her excitement. Vivian spread her legs in anticipation. As Rob suspected Vivian had ejaculated her girl cum and was soaking wet. Her pubic hair was saturated with her creamy, slippery girl cum and Rob filled his lungs with her aroma. He knew what he wanted to do but wanted to warn Vivian first.

"Viv I'm going to skip a few steps here and go right to oral. Don't be shocked by what I'm about to do. Just lay back, relax and enjoy." he said as he looked into her pretty green eyes.

"Ok Robbie you are the teacher," she giggled happily.

Rob looked at her puffy outer lips then without any hesitation put his flattened tongue on her butthole and slowly licked all the way to the top of her pussy. When he touched her little clit the reaction was unpredictable and forceful.

"WWWWHHHHHHHAAAA OH MY GOD ROBBIEEEEEEEE" Vivian's legs snapped shut when Robs tongue met her little man in the boat. He thought she was going to crush his skull with her thighs but he never slowed his tongue torture. Her body then convulsed her into a sitting position without any conscious effort and then she went ridgid. Vivian ejected an enormous spurt of girl cum into Rob's mouth and he swallowed her offering greedily. When her head hit the pillow again with a whump her legs opened allowing Rob to breathe. He looked up at a prone and still quivering Vivian. She was passed out but the after shock pulses of ecstasy continued for several minutes.

Rob was unsure for the first time what he should do. His foreplay had turned into two huge orgasms for Vivian. Her sexual naivete had turned her teenage body into an unexploded bomb of sexual need. The two quick orgasms with literally only minor stimulation had surprised him to no end. Rob was not inexperienced sexually but he had never came across a woman with such a hair trigger. One thing he knew was his bed would be saturated with girl cum by evening if they continued. Rob moved up to hold his lovely comatose Vivian once again.

He felt his sexy playmate stir as he pondered what to do. He had not cum himself and was painfully hard. If she was ready for him when she awoke he was definitely going to want to fuck Vivian but physically he wasn't sure if she was going to be ready for him. He never considered himself as overly endowed but her only experience was with an old man that was probably on the small side when young. Her description was that he was small and because of his advanced age probably not real hard. Added to this was her surprise at his size, and he knew he wasn't that big, maybe 7-71/2" but he knew he was thick by normal standard. He remembered that his slut of an ex wife loved to be on top. Was his girth the reason? For the first time in his life he was unsure and was having second thoughts about having sex with a woman. He definitely would go slow and easy with his near virgin.

Vivian stirred again and opened her eyes. He could see the love in her eyes as she stared at him.

"Rob are you ever going to put your thing in me?" she asked in a soft whisper.

"After what you just went through I was afraid that you might not want to anymore Viv. Those were two pretty intense orgasms."

"Yeah they were. When we fuck will I orgasm again? I really love what you have done to me so far. Rob did you lick my pussy? Is that what you did?" Vivian seemed curious.

"Yeah I did. And let me just say here that yours is the best tasting pussy I ever licked." he laughed.

"Am I always going to orgasm like that Rob?" she wondered.

"I doubt it. I think you had a lot of repressed sexual energy. If you are feeling up to it I would like to show you how a real caring man treats his woman in bed."

"Am I your woman Rob?" Vivian asked.

"Yes for as long as you want to be."

"Rob?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me please?" Vivian said.

Rob moved down to the center of the bed on his back. Then he directed Vivian to put her leg over him like she would if she was sitting on his lap.

"Stand up on your knees and grab my dick. Don't stroke me but move over me and guide me into your pussy then lower yourself. It's going to be a tight fit so go slowly at first until you open up. Then use your legs to move me in and out. Ready?"

She nodded and did as he directed. As she moved over him he said, "Rub the head over your lips first to spread your lube. Yeah like that. Now slowly put it into your entrance." he directed.

"Ohhh Robbie you are so big," she said as only half of his head disappeared into her warm wet snatch.

"Remember to go slow and let your body adjust. God Vivian you feel so good." he said as the head of his dick disappeared into the tightest pussy he had ever known.

She released his hard dick as she shuddered in a mixture of fullness, excitement and some minor pain at his girth. She closed her eyes and slowly rocked him in and out. Her hands were placed on his chest as she worked the object of her pleasure into her little teen coochie slowly with each pump.

"Rob you fill me up so well. I'm going to push more in now," she said as she slowed her movement and let her weight push more of Rob's tool of pleasure into her overstuffed tunnel.

Rob was excited beyond belief. It had been over five years since he had last had sex and he was not sure if he could hold his orgasm long enough to complete a full insertion. Vivian's pussy was the tightest he had ever been in. Her tunnel felt warm, soft and squishy and at the same time she gripped him harshly with her kegel muscles. He felt an intense urge to ram himself into Vivian but he held back. Then he felt her kegel muscles squeezing him almost painfully tight as she moved him out slightly. He thought of mixing his beer batter to stay his intense feeling as Vivian introduced her pussy to his hardness. His dickhead was bumping her g-spot, intensifying the pleasure for her in unknown ways. Her hands on his chest started gripping him as her fingers started unconsciously curling, gripping his skin. The pain of her nails biting into his skin was offset by the pleasure that this goddess was giving him.

"Oh Robbie I don't know if I can hold off anymore. I think I'm going to cum again Robbie. Robbie, Robbie, ROBBIEEEEEE I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG LORD HELP ME I'M CCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGG AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN.

Vivian slammed her pussy down until he felt her pubic hair on his pelvis. Her pelvic muscles clamped down on Rob's pecker painfully and that tipped the scales for him. His seed pulsed deep into the object of his desire. 4-5-6-7 times he shot into her overly excited quim. Rob had a fleeting thought of her sensitive nipples and he reached up and squeezed then twisted the hardened little nubs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Vivian was a mad woman in her ecstasy. The nipple play affected her nervous system as if she had been shocked by a taser. She had no control over her body. Her fingers convulsed into a grip that broke the skin on Rob's chest. Blood began to flow as the wild woman rode out her ecstasy on top of her lover. Her orgasm lasted for several minutes then slowly subsided. Finally, eyes closed, Vivian just collapsed on Rob's chest totally spent.

The two lovers slept until midday. Vivian opened her eyes to a feeling of total contented sexual bliss. Rob's dick had shrunk to it's normal deflated state and slipped out of Vivian's well used pusssy. She felt the drainage of their combined juices pooling between their pubes. She moved her lips over her lover's neck and chest and was tickling Rob's upper chest hair with her kisses while staring at her lovers face. His skin suddenly became covered in goosebumps as he stirred. His eyes opened to the most beautiful sight imaginable, Vivian's green eyes were staring into his.

Vivian spoke first, "Is this how you treat your women in bed Robbie? Is my sex class through for the day? Are we going to do that again?" the smile of contentment and eagerness let Rob know that Vivian was definitely satisfied.

"Actually I was thinking that we should shower before we have the next class. We haven't fully covered oral 101 yet. Have you ever sucked a man's dick?" Rob wondered if the memory of the disgusting trapper would trouble Vivian.

"Well I was forced to put some old guys nasty thing in my mouth several times last winter but something tells me that the experience with you will be so much better. Did you mention a shower? I think we stink of sex and could both use one." Vivian started to sit up and looked down to Rob's chest. "Oh my god Rob! You are bleeding! I must have hurt you when I was cumming," Vivian said in alarm.

Rob had felt some stinging on his chest and looked down. There right above his nipples were two sets of four little punctures from her nails. The blood had been spread slightly by her squishing tits but in any case there hadn't been all that much blood to begin with. Rob glanced at Vivian's breasts and noticed a bit of smeared blood on both of her nipples.

"Mmmmm bloody boobies," Rob joked as he licked the bloody smudges from her perky nips.

Vivian shrieked then quickly flinched away from her lover when Rob licked her nipple. The shocking feeling had once again went right to her pussy similar to her first orgasm.

"Robbie will my nipples always be this sensitive? Your tongue just barely touches me and I am ready to cum." Vivian wondered.

"I don't know. I would think that your body is still just overly sensitive from being sexuallly repressed last winter. I'm not any kind of doctor so I can't say for sure. Is there any pain when I lick your nipple?"

"No, it feels really nice but like an electric pulse that goes right to my pussy. And speaking of my pussy, when you licked me down there the same thing happened only the shock didn't have to travel far. Robbie am I some kind of a freak? How can I control myself in public if I'm so sensitive." Vivian said, concern in her voice.

Rob smiled at her naivete. "I don't think you are a freak at all Viv. This was your first time having consensual sex. If you and I continue your body will surprise you with the pleasure you will enjoy. Now that we know how sensitive you are I will be much more tantric with your foreplay. For now let's shower. I want to wash you and get every nook and cranny squeaky clean. Then we will trim that unruly bush you have down there. I'm surprised that the girls at the spa didn't do that for you." Rob moved from the bed and walked naked to his shower.

"They asked me if I wanted to wax my pubic hair but I didn't realize at the time what they were offering. Is my pussy hair a problem for you?" Vivian asked while following Rob into the shower. She suddenly felt a need to empty her bladder so while Rob started the shower Vivian sat on the toilet and let her water go. The splash of her pee was loud in the room and Rob turned to watch. Vivian had no modesty for her nakedness or of bodily functions. She had lived in almost total isolation for the previous two years and had never developed the insecurity that most teen girls developed for their bodily functions. She was used to just squatting against a tree and letting it go. She spread her legs and watched as the pearly white globs of their combined lovemaking plopped into the bowl.

"Wow Robbie you must have filled my pussy up with your stuff. There is so much!" she said in wonder.

Rob had never been with any woman that was so comfortable with their body and discussing the results of their lovemaking before and he briefly was embarrassed then amused. When he considered that she was essentially on the same social level as a young teen with a womans body he let her observation slide.

"Well it has been over five years since my last time so I can understand why," he answered stepping into his shower.

Very quickly Vivian flushed the toilet and joined Rob in the warmth of the spray. Rob thought it would be educational for Vivian and pleasurable for him to wash each other so he handed the washcloth to Vivian and said, "Wash me first. Make sure you don't miss a spot."

She soaped the cloth and eagerly started at Rob's feet and lovingly pampered every square inch of his body. She spent a lot of time with Rob's butt crack and even more time with his dick and ball sack. "I want this guy to be squeaky clean," she stated. She seemed amazed at how her attention aroused him from its normal flaccid state to hardness.

"Rob it feels so funny. It started so soft and squishy but then it gets so hard but still feels so soft to the touch and the head is just firm. May I kiss it?"

"Yes you may." he smiled at the sudden formality. She bent down and while holding his manhood in reverence kissed the tip.

"Before we get too carried away in here I want to clean you so we can get to trimming your bush." Rob took the washcloth and started soaping her back.

"Rob will you be trimming your bush too? You have a lot of hair down there too." she asked.

He had never considered shaving himself. Honestly the thought never occurred to him but as long as he was going to shave her, turnabout was fair.

"I never have in the past but if you promise to be careful I don't see why we can't both be clean shaven."

Rob got on his knees to start and took his time washing her beautiful untamed body. Her legs were toned from the long days of walking in the forest and her tiny feet with the colored toenails held a certain allure. Rob had never been attracted to women's feet in the past but Vivian's feet were just, well, sexy. He skipped her pubic area for his attention for the moment and moved to her back and shoulders. He noticed her youthful muscle tone on her backside and bent her over slightly so he could spend extra time washing her ass crack, cheeks and lower back. He was again amazed at her youthful muscle tone and how her back curved gracefully up to her shoulder area. He lavished attention to her neck and shoulders then directed her to turn. When presented with her front he carefully washed her face of the small amount of makeup she had applied then moved to her upper chest and noticed her nipples were pointing at him again.

"Be careful Robbie. My nipples are tingling again. Unless you want me to start screaming maybe you should skip over them for now." she giggled.

He did avoid her sensitive nipples but spent much time rubbing her pert breasts.

"Mmmmmmm that feels so nice Robbie." She said using her newfound pet name for her housemate.

Not wishing for a full blown orgasm yet he wisely moved to her abdomen and then kneeled down again to wash her pubic mound and pussy.

"Spread your legs Viv I'm going to wash you down there. Let me know if you are getting excited though."

"Robbie I am already excited. Could I just have a small orgasm please? Then we can finish."

"Ok if you feel the need don't hold back." he started cleaning her outer labia and perineum, finishing with a gentle cleaning of her pussy. When the cloth moved across her clit the fireworks began. Vivian put her hands on Rob's head and gripped his wet hair.

"Oh Robbie, here it comes. Oh oh oh oh oh baby right there right there oh yessssssss." she exclaimed. While not the fireworks of the bedroom, he could tell she was getting off on a very satisfying cum.

When he finished he stood and had her turn facing away so he could wash her hair. He massaged the soap into her scalp while she purred in contentment, sliding her sexy wet teenage body against him. His dick was as hard as chinese arithmetic as he rinsed then added cream rinse to her beautiful auburn red locks. She noticed his hardness poking her in the ass and reached behind her back to grab him. She stood on her tiptoes and guided him between her legs. The tip of his dick was sticking out between her legs and she was slowly stroking him with the tensed muscles of her inner thighs. He was so close to shooting his load he didn't know if he could hold it. Grabbing the shower head, he rinsed her hair one last time then turned the water off.

"Viv you have me ready to shoot. We just cleaned up and I don't want to make a mess in your pussy right before I shave you." he said with a strained voice.

"You can shave me later lover. Fuck me now," Vivian urgently said.

So they did... three more times ... for him. Too many times to count for her.

The walls of the master bedroom of Rob's little cabin reverberated with moans and screams of passion for hours until Vivian's sore pussy, his flaccid dick and hunger finally brought the lovers down to the kitchen for nourishment and rest. They were enjoying a light meal and refreshment when Vivian said, "Thank you Robbie for making me a woman today. You don't know how many times I have wondered if there was a man out there that could show me how to love. Not the love that I had for my father and not just the sex, which was awesome by the way, but the love of a good man for his woman. You are a good man Robbie. I don't know what made your wife stray but I'm glad that she did and I will thank her every day for the rest of my life for giving you to me."

"You are welcome Viv and I'm sure that we both share the thanks for how we got together. I don't know what you see in an old broken down hermit like me but I thank the fates that put you in my bed that night. Now let's retire to my shower again to clean several hours of passionate lovemaking from our bodies and get to our task of shaving. I have found several red pubic hairs in my teeth."

Vivian giggled then laughed uncontrollably at the thought of Rob finding her pubes in his talented mouth.

When their bodies had been scrubbed squeaky clean Vivian was perched naked on the bathroom counter with her knees spread and a towel under her butt. Rob had assembled his razor and shaving cream but to shorten the job at hand decided to trim the overgrown bush with scissors first. Cautioning Vivian to stay still while he worked he meticulously trimmed the unruly growth.

"Viv this might be a good time to decide if you want to keep some for decoration or to sweep everything off for the naked look." Rob said.

"What do you prefer Rob. I have never had to consider grooming myself for anyone. When I lived with my mom the subject never came up and the old man didn't care. He just wanted to fuck me so tell me what you prefer." Vivian was interested with the concept of grooming herself for someone but never had guidance before.