Woodsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So until you kick me out into the cold cruel world I am yours. I am bound to you heart and soul. No matter what you ask of me, if I can I will give it. A housekeeper? Done. love slave? Let's go. I have already had my virginity stolen from me so you can have me that way too. Anything and everything."

Then she raised her head, looked me in the eyes so intently that quite frankly I got aroused then she kissed me so very gently. Our lips touched lightly and I thought briefly that she may never have kissed someone romantically. Certainly not the trapper. She was 16 when she ran but her early teen years were spent on the farm or avoiding or hiding from her mother's lovers so her idea of romantic love may be skewed. I needed to find out before I ruined her for life so I pulled back from her kiss. We had to slow down.

"Vivian we can't do this. I know you must feel a sense of gratitude for everything but that isn't why I helped you. Today was as much for me as it was for you. When I first saw you in my bed you looked so small and helpless. While sleeping I looked in your face and saw the little girl that you must have been when your father died. You looked so young and innocent. Even before I found out who you were I knew I would want to help you. Don't take this the wrong way but you are just like Onyx my cat. When he showed up at my door one day I just couldn't leave him to the fates of nature. To die from exposure from the elements or a predator. I have given him a home and never asked for anything in return. I don't try to pet him or hold him. Just love him. If he returns that love so much the better but I don't expect anything in return.

With you it's the same. The helpless little girl I found in my bed turned out to be so much more than I could ever have imagined. She is brave, resourceful, imaginative, very strong willed and very easy on the eyes. You have an inner drive to succeed that I very much admire. If we were to get intimate now for no other reason than I bought you some things today and am willing to give you a home it would cheapen our relationship. On top of all that I'm well into my forties and you are just eighteen. As pretty as you are you could find someone more your age to grow old with. You will still be a relatively young woman when I am in a wheelchair. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Vivian looked me in the face. Her pretty eyes roamed over my features then she reached up to touch my lips, chin, nose, eyebrows, she ran her fingers through my hair until I felt her hand behind my neck. Then she leaned into me again and kissed me. Her tongue found my lips and slid between them. I unconsciously put my hands around her waist and felt her slim hips. The proximity of her on my lap wasn't lost to my little head and I started to harden.

"I understand you Rob. But understand this. I accept your invitation to be your housemate. I want something in return though. I want to share your bed. I want to be your woman in every way but not tonight. My period is due soon and I don't want the risk of pregnancy to damage what we might have so I will sleep in the spare. But know this...we will be intimate eventually if I stay with you. I can't think of a better more deserving man than you. In fact if you will have me I will pledge myself to you with no strings as you have to me. Now I am in no position to bargain but do we have a deal?"

Rob looked in her eyes for a full minute to judge her sincerity. He found no insincerity or guyle. This woman-child knew what she was getting into and wasn't afraid. He saw only strength and determination. He kept coming back to the age difference though. It would be like sleeping with his daughter. Could he do that? His big head said no but the little head was in control at the moment.

"Vivian I have not had sex for over five years. You were only 13. If we sleep together tonight I can't promise you that I can control myself so yes you will sleep in the spare tonight. In the morning we will see about birth control. In all honestly I think we should get you to a doctor. We don't know for a certainty that that old trapper was clean. He might have unknowingly infected you with an STD. You should have a physical anyway if for no other reason than to ensure that you are physically ok. There is a small hospital not far from here. We will go there in the morning and get you a physical. In the process we will mention that your birth control prescription has run low and I'm sure that, if necessary and with enough cash flowing, we can get you taken care of even without an id. I have resources available that I can access so go shower and get ready for bed. While you are gone I will see about an id. What name would you like on your papers? I propose Vivian McCoy if you are going to be my niece. But it's your choice."

She agreed on Vivian McCoy.

Vivian got up from Rob's lap. She noted his erect condition but kept silent. Socially she was still a young naive girl of 16 but physically and emotionally she was a woman and she quickly blushed when she had felt him harden. She was determined to be with only the second man that had ever shown her love and compassion, only this man wasn't her father.

When Vivian went to her room Rob hurried to fire off an email to the man who had provided his papers. He specified a birth certificate, ss#,and a driver's license from any southern state. This would help with the cover story of her visiting him. As soon as he sent the email he called the person and covered the items again verbally. He also arranged immediate payment and told his man that if he received the documents by 12:00 noon the following day that he would double the asking price. Satisfied that he had done everything possible for his girl, (he thought of Vivian as his responsibility now), he secured his home and retired to his room. Vivian was in her bed wearing her new nightwear when he knocked and opened the door to say good night. "Rob I'm not used to wearing pjs to bed. Normally I sleep naked."

"Well sleep naked then. This is your room, your rules for sleepwear. I just wanted to let you know your id will be here tomorrow and to tell you good night. So good night Vivian."

"Thank you and goodnight Rob," she said as she sat up and started pulling her top off. Rob got a quick peek at a pair of nice perky breasts as he closed her door.

'Damn it's going to be a long night,' he thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A week later, morning found Rob sitting in his kitchen pouring his first coffee and thinking of Vivian's mother. 'How could she ever consider prostituting her 16 year old daughter? What kind of woman would put her own flesh and blood in jeopardy for money?'

The physical exam at the hospital had shown that Vivian was in excellent health but a bit underweight. The austere existence of her time in the forest had left her physically strong but undernourished. She came home with a few bottles of vitamins and a prescription for birth control pills. When asked if she was sexually active she explained that she had been recently but not at the moment but she could be very soon. Her doctor recommended that an iud would suffice for her immediate needs but her periods had become irregular so the pills would help with that problem and offer a second layer of protection.. With the double protection Vivian felt that sex with Rob would be very soon.

Rob however had no intention of being intimate with the young teen but it was getting increasingly difficult to ignore his little head. He felt that birth control was to regulate her periods and, well, just in case things got out of hand.

Rob wondered why there had been no word from his investigators in a few days. He would contact them tonight if he didn't hear from them today. His patience had worn thin these past days with the lack of information.

The way that Vivian's youth had been torn from her was tragic. How many young girls and even boys had their youth and innocence torn from them in this way. He had heard stories of young girls being kidnapped then sold into sexual slavery in some third world countries but here in the USA? Rob took a gulp of his coffee and proceeded to burn his mouth. 'Damn that was stupid' he thought.

He forced himself out his back door and to his wood pile. Splitting wood was cathartic to him. He always did his best thinking with the ax in his hands.

He was half way finished stacking his day's work when the sliding door opened. Rob looked up to a vision. Vivian had put a pretty yellow sundress on and fixed her auburn red hair so it was off her shoulders. Large curls cascaded down over her ears. When she got closer Rob saw the light makeup and eyeshadow that set off her eyes into a pool of loveliness. Her shoes were some strappy yellow sandals with 2" heels. If she had hose on it was transparent. By the small amount of jiggle he noticed, he supposed she was without a bra. He was speechless.

"I thought you might be ready for a coffee break. I have started breakfast so if you're ready, put a shirt on those muscles and come in."

"Vivian you are beautiful," he blurted suddenly..

"Thank you Rob. The girls at the spa gave me some pointers and showed me how to fix my hair. I never had anyone to show me those things before. Even when we moved into town the only girls I could associate with had no idea how to make themselves look pretty so the girls at the spa were a great help. Thank you so much for that," she finished with a sexy pose.

"Money well spent Viv."

She just smiled and turned back toward the house. Did she swish her hips a bit more as she walked away from him? He felt his little head start to twitch.

Rob put his shirt on and slowly followed Vivian into the house. The smell of their breakfast made his mouth water as he sat at his place. Vivian poured his coffee and served their morning meal. He couldn't keep his eyes from the beauty that was his new housemate.

"Rob we need to pick up some things in town today that you ordered for me. Also if I am going to stay with you we need to come to some type of agreement." she began as she sat with her plate.

"Agreement? I assumed we had gone over all that. You will stay here until I get the report from my investigators. After we get the report we will decide what we want to do about your mother and her pimp. I am not convinced that your mother wasn't coerced into whoring herself. Also there is the matter of your family farm. There might be a settlement you are owed. I have decided that tonight I would make some calls to my attorney to get any details. These things have been settled so what agreement are you referring to?" Rob looked into the pretty green eyes.

She stared at him with amusement. 'Rob could be so obtuse', she thought.

"I thought I made it clear to you once before that I would be more than a housemate. I'm not your real niece. In fact we aren't related at all. There isn't anyone around to tell us not to sleep together. I want to move into your bedroom tonight. I know you think I'm pretty. I have seen how you get hard when you look at me." Rob's face started to blush.

She continued, "Listen, we don't have anyone to judge us here do we? I'm 18 now and an adult. I have never had consensual sex with anyone and you don't want me to go out into the cruel world alone not knowing how to make love do you? I know how to fuck. That trapper showed me how to do that. I want you to be the one to show me how to make love Rob. Please?"

Rob didn't know what to say. This conversation was the last thing that he expected to have with Vivian this morning. It was like his daughter asking him to bed her. He just looked down at his plate speechless. He wasn't prepared for the next outburst either.

"Fine! If you don't want me then when you get your report today I will begin planning where I will live. I was hoping to stay with you but you don't want me. I don't know why everyone in my life rejects me but..."

Rob had had enough.

"STOP.! Just stop what you are saying," Rob roared. "How dare you accuse me of rejecting you. I am the only man since your father died that has welcomed you and shown you any respect. I have told you on many occasions that you are welcome to stay here as long as you want. In fact I don't want you to go but you are a free woman." Rob calmed down.

"You want me to stay but you don't want me in your bed, is that it?" Vivian's eyes started to tear.

The constant sexual tension since Vivian had first suggested sharing his bed had worn him down. He began. "You do make a good case for us sleeping together. You have never known a caring lover. Every man you have been associated with has just taken what he wants so I will concede your point Vivian. But you shouldn't look at me as a lover. I am old enough to be your father. In fact the relationship we have presented to the town has been that you are my niece. What do you think would happen if someone found out that we are being intimate?" he queried.

Vivian thought Rob was beginning to crack so she pressed hard, "I don't care what those people think. I am an adult woman that can make up her mind as to how she wants to live her life. I have chosen you to teach me how to make love. If you won't then I will find someone that can. Maybe one of those guys in town will..."

Rob had heard enough. He simply put his fork down quietly and stood. "Vivian McCoy stand up, now!" he barked.

Viv felt that she had stepped over a line somehow. She stood with tears in her eyes once again. Her Rob was lost to her now she felt.

"Vivian I am going to give you exactly 30 seconds to get your pretty little ass up stairs and into my bed and you better be naked when I get there. Do you understand?"

Vivian was shocked speechless. Rob had always been kind and courteous to her and had never spoken to her in this manner. Her face looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Eyes wide open, mouth agape.

"NOW!" he bellowed.

She couldn't believe that she could run in her strappy sandals, but she did.

Rob waited until he knew she would be in his room before he started walking up to what he knew would be a very educational day for his little minx. He smiled to himself as he ascended the steps to the promised land.

"I hope I haven't forgotten how to do this," he chuckled to himself.

When he strode into his room the first thing he noticed was a line of her dress, sandals, and panties on the floor. Vivian was naked and on her knees in the middle of his bed facing him, hands at her side. Rob stopped in awe at the vision of loveliness that he beheld. Vivian was the most beautiful human creature he had ever seen. Her pretty face was surrounded by the auburn red curls. Her green eyes sparkled. She was chewing on the bottom lip of her mouth and it was poised in a pouting gesture that melted any resolve that he may have had to reject her desires again. His eyes roamed her breasts and he thought they looked perfect. He knew from their shopping trip that she was a 32c cup but other than the quick flash in her bedroom that night, in consideration for her privacy he had resisted any chance to actually look at them before today. They were perfect little cones with dark quarter sized areolas. Each breast had freckles sprinkled across it and each had a cute little nipple pointing up in the center the size of a pencil, her odd shaped birthmark like a pendant between her breasts. His eyes moved once again down to her flat stomach and then to her pubic mound. Her auburn red curly hair was thick and untrimmed. He quickly thought that later today she would get her first lesson on personal grooming but for now he would overlook the growth. He could just barely see her clit hood peeking from her swollen labia. Her athletic legs were spread open in invitation.

"Don't move," He demanded.

He walked around the bed so he could appraise her backside. As he suspected, her ass cheeks were world class, tight and inviting. There was a tuft of her pubic hair peeking from her buttcrack as well as further down to her puffy outer lips. His eyes moved down to her thighs and calves then to her feet.

Rob slowly walked back around to Vivian's front. His mind was a jumble of thoughts and he wondered which god he should thank for delivering to him this creature of beauty and perfection.

"Viv, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I will take great care and pride in teaching you how to make love."

With that statement Rob moved toward his bed and slowly took his boots off. Then he stripped while Vivian watched with curiosity and wonder. She was amazed at his muscled upper body and lean abdomen. When he removed his pants her eyes opened wide in shock when she saw the thickness of his hardening manhood.

"Rob you are huge!" she exclaimed in wonder. "How will you fit that thing into my little pussy?"

"Very slowly and with a lot of lubrication." he added. "You have never known a caring lover so you don't know how beautiful the sex act can be. We will go slow and I promise that you will love it but you must trust me for now. Vivian have you ever had an orgasm?" Rob asked changing the subject slightly.

"I don't know. Sometimes I hump myself with my fingers down there until I get that queasy feeling in my stomach. Is that an orgasm?" she answered.

Rob laughed at her simplistic description of masterbation and said, "Not entirely. We will begin your sex education with foreplay. Have you ever kissed a boy? Maybe someone you went to school with?"

"No, I never had a chance. I was hoping to get the chance after my 16th birthday party but you know how that worked out. You are the first man I ever kissed." she said.

Rob moved to Vivian and pushed her down until she was reclining on his pillow. He lay on his side next to her and as he neared her lips he said, "Follow my lead. Kissing can be gentle or passionate. We will start with gentle. Close your eyes first." Vivian closed her eyes and waited.

Rob took the moment to once again appreciate the beauty of the woman he was about to make love to. Vivian's lips were puffed out in readiness for her lover so Rob touched her lips with his in a gentle kiss. He slowly rolled her on top of his lean body as they opened their lips with dancing tongues discovering each other. Her breasts squished down on his chest and he felt her hard pointed nipples poke into him. Her pubic mound settled on top of his hardened manhood and she gasped when she felt the contact to her clitoris. He felt her relax as the kiss continued for several minutes and then she slowly started rubbing her clit on his dick. Rob broke the kiss briefly and said, "Don't rub me so hard yet. It's been too long for me and I might explode too soon."

With that Rob rolled Vivian onto her back while continuing their kiss. He had felt the moisture coming from her heated pussy and knew that she could cum with little stimulation but he wanted her first time to be more than glorified masterbation.

Rob broke their kiss and told her not to move. She tried to relax while her breathing and heart rate increased in his embrace as he started moving around her face with his lips. When he found her ears she tensed again and uttered a moan.

"Mmmmmmmmm that feels so good Robbie. Are you going to put your thing in me soon? I'm ready now." she moaned.

"Soon my pet. Just relax while we find your pleasure spots. Like here?" he moved his lips behind her ears to her neck. She twitched and arched her back.

"God what are you doing? Robbie? Robbie? Robbie? " A totally turned on Vivian moaned louder.

"Don't move." He answered as Vivian slowly twisted beneath him in anguished excitement.

He kissed his way around her neck and across her shoulder then down to her upper chest above her excited breasts while Vivian moaned louder in ecstasy. When he found her first nipple he sucked it into his mouth gently and when he touched the hardened bud with his tongue Vivian erupted in her first orgasm ever.