Working for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, gimme that mouth again," he said moving his mouth to hers.

Her pulled her to him, his hands on her ass, feeling her tits against his chest. He grinded his crotch into her again, forcefully, wanting her to feel his hard cock.

"You feeling what you're doing to my cock, Holly?"

"Mmm hmm," she said looking past him as he continued grinding into her.

"Show me what you've got on under that skirt."

He released her and she took a step back. She slipped the skirt down her legs and stepped out of it, careful not to catch her heels on it.

She revealed a simple lacy red thong and Mike loved it.

"Damn," he said. "Very nice."

Mike stepped toward Holly again and grasped her tits. He lowered his head and licked them, circling the nipples with his tongue. Holly put her hands on Mike's shoulders to balance herself as he sucked her tits.

"Easy there," she said. "They need to stay attached, OK?"

"Oh, sorry," he said as he spun her around.

He grinded into her from behind as he cupped her tits with his hands, squeezing and moving them around in his hands. Awesome tits; absolutely awesome.

While mauling her tits he bent down to kiss her shoulders and neck, first one side and then the other, as he continued grinding into her with his crotch. He sorely wanted to bend her over and fuck her right then. Patience and a hard-on do not make good bedfellows, but Mike resisted.

"Alright, gimme that mouth," he said. "Remember what I said."

Mike stepped back and Holly turned around.

"Start here first," he said pulling her to him for a kiss. He used his mouth on her forcefully and then gripped her hair again with his right hand. Mike tilted her head back and then took her right hand and put it to his cock, prompting her to rub him over his jeans.

"Feel anything?" he said.

"Uh, I think I do..."

"Nice and slow... go to your knees... look up at me..."

Holly lowered herself to her knees, tilting her head to look up at him.

Can't fucking stand looking at you, she thought.

She worked his belt open and got his pants unbuttoned and unzipped and then tugged the pants down over his hips. His cock was outlined over his briefs and Holly was immediately surprised at the looks of it. She'd had four men in her life - three before her husband - and was by no means experienced. But she knew a big cock when she saw one.

This was a big cock.

She tugged his grey briefs down and his cock popped out, pointing upward at a slight angle.

"Oh my," she said. "They do grow them big where you're from, don't they?"

Holly wondered how the hell she was going to do anything with that cock. Oral wasn't exactly her thing, she never considered herself good at it, and she certainly was not an expert.

"Don't forget..." Mike said.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten. This monster just threw me off..."

"I came here tonight," Holly said looking up at him, "to devour this cock. I'm going to work that cock with my mouth until you can't stand it. I'm gonna make this thing explode."

And as she said that, she gripped his cock in her right hand and stroked it. Top to bottom, sliding her hand along the length of it.

"Fuck yeah, you are," Mike said looking down at her. "Get that cock wet and stroke it."

She started her tongue at the base of Mike's cock and ran it along the length on one side, then back down on the other side.

"There you go, get a little spit on there," Mike said.

She put her mouth up to the head of his cock and let out a gob of spit. She worked it in with her right hand, still stroking it up and down, going slow.

"Look up at me and tell me what you think of that cock..."

"It's big... very big," Holly said looking up with her pretty face.

"Biggest cock you've ever had?"

"By far. I can't even get my fingers all the way around it."

"What you gonna do with that cock?"

"Well... I really don't know... I'll need both hands."

She brought her left hand to it and gripped it like a baseball bat, still jerking it up and down, now with both hands.

Mike tilted his head back and moaned.

"Fuck, that feels good," he said. "Lick my balls while you jerk it."

Holly had never put her mouth on a man's balls before but Mike's cleanly shaven balls made it seem not entirely detestable. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the underside of his ballsack. Very smooth indeed... I still hate the bastard, she thought.

"Very nice," he said. "Your tongue feels so hot. Ever tongued a man's balls before?"

"Hmmm mmm," she said shaking her head no as she continued to run her tongue along his balls.

"What do you think of that?" Mike asked looking down at her.

"Nice and smooth. Very nice." She hoped she was doing a good job hiding what she really felt.

She used her tongue in a swirling motion on his balls, licking and moving her tongue around.

"Suck 'em. Take one and suck it. Nice and gentle. Show me what that mouth can do."

Holly looked up at him for a second while she processed what he said. Then she parted her lips and wrapped them around his right ball first. Giving it a gentle suck.

"Oh man, there you go. Swirl that tongue while you suck it. Geezuz..." Mike looked down and put his left hand on the back of her head.

She complied, moving her tongue around while she sucked. Then she switched to the other one and did the same, trying to keep her mouth as busy as possible. She used her right hand to jerk him while she balanced herself with her left. Briefly, she thought of how vulnerable he was with her mouth there. She decided not to go there...

"God damn, Holly. That is fucking hot. You've never worked a man's balls like that before? Ever?"

Holly shook her head as her cheeks slightly bulged from sucking Mike's balls.

Mike took his cock in his right hand and stroked it. "Play with those tits and look up at me while you do that. Move that tongue back and forth on my balls."

She brought her hands to her tits and tilted her head up to look at him as her tongue continued on Mike's balls, sliding back and forth.

"There you go... push those tits together... Yeah... Now give those nipples a little pinch... Just like that... Keep licking my balls, Holly... Look up at me... Tell me what you think of that cock..."

"It's huge, Mike," she said trying to show some passion in her voice. "It's hard as stone. So... big."

Holly hated talking for him but she wasn't telling a lie there. There was no need to. Despite hating this situation, Mike's cock was huge. She knew it. She didn't love it, but she knew it.

She moved her hands from her tits to Mike's hips to balance herself as she continued tonguing his balls. She alternated running her tongue along the underside of his balls to taking one in her mouth and gently sucking it, swirling her tongue on it as she did so. She tilted her head to the left to do Mike's right ball and then tilt the other way to do his left ball.

"God damn... That is nice..." Mike said. "I could bust a load right now, Holly. Where would you want it if I did?"

Holly took her mouth off his balls. "Ummmmm... On my chest?"

"Hmmm, well, I think some will end up there. But I think that mouth and pretty face will get the lion's share," he said smiling. "Open your mouth for me."

She complied, still looking up at him, and he tapped the head of his swollen cock on her tongue. The idea of him cumming on her face was deplorable to Holly but she kept her feelings about it to herself. No sense in rocking the boat, she thought.

"Alright, Holly. Show me what you've got. Wrap those lips around my cock. Give me that mouth."

Mike let go of his cock and it stood there, hard and erect, tilted at a 45-degree angle. Holly had her hands on his hips and she stared at it for a few seconds, wondering what to do first.

She leaned forward still without a clue what she'd do and simply parted her lips to take the head of the enormous cock into her inexperienced mouth. She swirled her tongue and lowered her mouth on it about another inch. Holly sucked as she pulled her mouth back to the tip where she circled her tongue around it, allowing Mike a great view of her busy tongue.

"Fuck! That is nice," Mike said. He had his left hand on the back of her head and without realizing it, took a hold of her hair a little. "Now devour that cock. Just like you said. Get that hot mouth busy on my cock."

He pulled her head forward and thrust his cock forward, driving four inches into her mouth. Holly reflexively pulled her head back, surprised at his thrust.

"Mmmff!" Holly said, her lips wrapped around the head of Mike's cock.

"Swirl that tongue around my cock! Move that head! Come on! Work that mouth!"

Overwhelmed, Holly moved her head forward sliding her lips over a few inches of his now steel-hard cock. She moved her mouth back and forth, pulling her head back, then forward like a piston, complying with Mike's commands.

"Mmmmmmm," Mike sighed. "There you go. Nice and slow now. It's not a race."

She gripped the base of his cock with her right hand and continued working it with her mouth. Holly's lips were spread wide around Mike's cock as she bobbed her head back and forth. She learned to use her hand along with her mouth, sliding it along his hard dick.

Mike complimented her as she went, reminding her not to rush it, to suck a little harder, to swirl her tongue, to take more. Not considering herself over qualified for the job, Holly complied with each request. She got efficient using her hand; she slowed down; she swirled her tongue; she sucked; she took more but only until she felt herself about to gag.

Every once in a while she glanced up at Mike, more or less just to give her eyes something else to focus on other than his belly button three inches from her face. When he wasn't looking down at her admiring the view, his head was thrown back in ecstasy. She felt that his cock was much harder than when she first started and wondered if that meant he was about ready to cum. Her jaw was getting stiff from her mouth being open so wide. She also wondered if it was possible for his cock to get thicker as well as harder. Sure seems like it, she thought.

Mike took a handful of her hair and pulled her off of his cock. A stream of saliva hung between her lower lip and the tip of his cock and Holly's mouth hung open briefly as she was surprised by his interruption.

"Holly, you are very... very good at this. You know that, right?"

"Uhhh, no, not really," she said and then brought her mouth back to Mike's cock, assuming he wanted her to.

Mike gripped her hair to keep her right where she was. Surprised, she looked up at him.

"What?"

"It's time to turn this up a little... to see what kind of mouth you really have," he said.

"I don't kn—"

"Your mouth is fucking incredible. That pretty girl-next-door-face with those lips wrapped around my cock... awesome. Just awesome. But... see, you've been going down to about here," he pointed to the end of her saliva on his cock, about five inches down. "Let's see you take it all, Holly."

"But I can't—"

"No, no. No 'I can't' crap. You've taken a dick into your throat before."

"No, I haven't. Blowjobs aren't really my thing and with something this big," she said gripping his cock for effect, "I can't—"

"There you go again with 'I can't.' I don't want to hear it," he said, his voice getting stern. "Now be a good girl down there on your knees and deepthroat my cock. It's only gonna be a few more minutes before I can't take it anymore and I'm gonna want to lay you back on the bed and spread those legs."

"What?! A blowjob is it. That was the agreement. There's no fu—" and with that, Mike tugged on her hair and jerked her face up to look at him.

"Stand up," he said.

"What?"

"I said stand up. Just get up."

"What for? I don't get it," Holly said as she got to her feet.

"That body isn't here to fuck? Oh really?"

"No, I came here to—"

"Let's just see what that body is ready for," and Mike spun her around so her back was to him. "I know damn well that pussy is ready to fuck right now. If it's not wet, we can end this right now. Deal?"

As he reached around her, ready to slip his fingers inside her black thong, she put her hands on his intruding left hand.

Mike grabbed Holly's hair with right hand and jerked her head back and swung his other hand free of her.

"Be still," he said. His tone of voice made it clear how serious he was and Holly put her hands down. "When a pussy is wet, it's ready to fuck. Let's see..."

He slipped his left hand inside her thong and went right to her pussy. His middle finger slipped between her pussy lips and went inside her.

"Yeah, geezuz. You're dripping wet. Somebody's ready to fuck. I ought to bend you over right now..." and he pushed her onto the bed where she landed on her stomach. "This pussy is ready to go, isn't it?"

What Holly wanted to say was that she didn't care what her physical self was saying; what her mental self was saying was, "I don't want this!" But she knew that would not be a good idea.

All she could say was, "I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I thought I was coming to get on my knees and that would be—"

"Well," he said as he lifted her ass up a little off the bed and leaned forward to grind the length of his cock along the thonged crack of her ass, "part of this job you're going after requires a person to be flexible, nimble, ready for change at a moment's notice. How ready are you for something not on the agenda? Huh?"

She resisted the urge to say "go fuck yourself" and said, "I'm ready for anything now that I know..."

"That's a good girl," Mike said as he continued to run his cock along her ass. "Your ass looks very nice like this. Do you like to fuck like this?"

"Like this? I have. Do I like it? Yeah, it's OK." She was being honest there. Holly had done doggy style a couple of times with a boyfriend before her husband and only a handful of times with her husband. Doggy style was not something she loved but she was OK with it.

He leaned forward balancing with his right hand on the bed and reached around to her pussy with left hand.

"Love how you're shaved..." he said as he slid over her clean-shaven mound and found her clit. He circled his middle finger around her little button and then slipped inside her pussy, which was wet - very wet.

Holly was not turned on by this in anyway and hated her body for betraying her mind. She stared straight ahead at the bed and pursed her lips as Mike put his middle finger into her pussy.

"Good lord, Holly. How were you not dying to fuck with your pussy like this? I apologize for not thinking of you sooner."

"That's OK. We were busy with other things," she said with sarcasm as he simultaneously grinded his cock against her ass and fucked her with his finger. The subtle wet sound of fucking making its rhythmic presence known in the room.

"How does that finger feel fucking you?" Mike asked.

"It feels alright. I guess I did get pretty wet, didn't I"? She thought it best to appease him when she could.

Mike reluctantly slipped his finger out of her pussy and stood back up.

"Get that thong off and roll over onto your back. Spread those legs and let's see what kind of shape that pussy is in."

Slowly she got up to her knees and slid her black thong down as she rolled over onto her back. She dropped her thong to the floor and scooted her head up to the pillows at the top of the bed. Holly laid there completely naked.

"Yeah, get comfortable and spread those legs for me."

Holly parted her legs a little, feeling self-conscious.

"Oh my, Holly..." Mike said. "Do you always keep it that nicely shaved or is that special for me?"

"I shave it once in a while. It just happened that last night I shaved it before I left. No special reason."

"Uh huh," he said. "Looks very nice. Wow."

Mike lowered himself to the bed and slid straight up over her, running his tongue from her chest to her throat along the way. He let the head of his cock bump her pussy but Mike had no intention of fucking her quite yet. He ran his tongue along her jawline as she tilted her head back, not knowing what to expect from him.

He raised himself up onto his hands and looked at her with a wry smile. "'We're going to give that mouth of yours a little break while I give your neglected pussy some attention," he said as he rubbed his cock head along her pussy. "How does that sound?"

"OK, that's fine," she said. That was probably better than the, 'Get the fuck off of me,' that she wanted to say.

"Now cup those tits for me," he said as he lowered his head to her chest.

Holly pushed her tits together as Mike lowered his head to them. With her nipples just a few inches apart, he ran his tongue from one to the other, circling them, flicking his tongue along them.

"Awesome tits, Holly," he said looking up at her.

He continued his attention, sucking on one for a few seconds, then the other. Then he licked them some more, glancing up at her as he did so.

"What would you think if I slipped my cock into you while I tongued your tits?" He positioned his stiff cock so it was touching her pussy which was exposed nicely with her legs spread.

Other than, "NO!" Holly really didn't know what to say. "Well... I'd definitely notice that," she said with her best forced smile.

Mike took his cock in his right hand and rubbed the tip along the slit of her pussy, feeling its wetness and warmth.

"Yeah, that pussy is nice and wet, isn't it? Imagine that cock inside you, Holly. Mmmmmm."

He applied more pressure to her pussy with his cock, rubbing it up and down and back and forth on her clit.

"Spread those pussy lips for me," he said.

It took her a split second to realize what he meant and then she complied, using her right index and middle fingers to separate her pussy lips.

"You mean like that?" she said, really not sure.

"Oh yes. Just like that."

He then directed the head of his cock to the opening she created and slipped just half his cock head into her pussy. Using all the willpower he had not to cum, he sort of mini-fucked her with only that tiny amount of his cock. He thrust in and out of her like that for about 30 seconds and stopped to lean his upper body over her so his face was right in front of hers.

"You know how much I'd like to fuck you right now?" he said. "Hmmm?"

Mike darted his tongue to her mouth and she responded by opening her mouth for him. He ran his tongue along her lips and then felt for her tongue, finding it. He kissed her and she let him.

"What would you think if I slipped my cock into you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. My mouth struggled with it... So... I don't know, Mike. I really don't."

"OK, fair enough," and with his hands positioned on the bed on either side of her head, he said, "take my cock and rub your pussy with it. Show me what you like."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, take my cock in your hand and rub yourself with it."

She took his cock in her right hand and guided the tip to her pussy. Mike positioned himself so that there was plenty of room and she rubbed it up and down along her pussy.

"There you go," Mike said. "Rub your clit with it." He lowered his head to her chest and resumed tonguing her tits. It was a helpful distraction to keep from cumming as he enjoyed Holly rubbing his cock head against her clit.

"Stick the tip inside," he said. "Go ahead. Just the tip though. That's enough for now."

That's way more than enough for me, Holly thought. She lowered his cock head down to her pussy opening and poked it inside, just a little bit. Immediately, he began mini-thrusting again, as he had done before, while his tongue circled her left nipple.