Working for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he lifted himself and said, "Turn over. Let's get you from behind."

Holly obliged immediately, turning over onto her hands and knees. Mike positioned himself behind her and put his cock head to her pussy.

"Slow. Go slow. Don't—" she said just before Mike slammed his cock into her with a grunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Holly grunted, her body being driven forward with the hard thrust.

His hands gripped her at the waist and he continued thrusting in and out.

"Fuck yeah, you look good taking my cock like this, Holly. How does that cock feel? Huh? How's that feel?"

As her body was moved forward with each thrust she said, "Full... deep."

"Mmmmmm, now grab your ass cheeks with your hands. Spread those cheeks while I fuck you. Earn that job, Holly."

Not knowing what he had in mind, Holly did as instructed. Her head now rested uncomfortably on the bed as her whole body continued to be moved by the fucking Mike was giving her. She could also feel her pussy getting a little dry after these few minutes of his cock thrusting into her.

"Look at that pussy stretch around my cock. Damn, you feel good."

Fortunately, Mike felt the dryness, too, and used the lube he had on the bedside table on her pussy.

"There..." he said. "How's that? Better?"

"Thanks," was all she could say.

"Alright, I'm getting close to cumming. How about your pussy takes my load? I'll bury it and shoot you the whole load in your pussy."

To punctuate his words he grabbed a handful of her and pulled her head back. He slowed his thrusting but nailed each one deep, deeper it seemed than any other thrusts of his big cock into her.

"Ow! Please don't... that hurts."

"You ready for my load in your pussy?"

"No... please... I don't..."

"You know," he said, "this lube would make other things easier, too."

Just then he felt her apply lube to her ass.

Panicked, she said, "Yeah, keep fucking me. Make me cum. Give it to me." She took her hands off her ass cheeks and put them back on the bed to give herself leverage as she drove herself back onto his thrusting cock. She was willing to do whatever it took to keep him out of her ass.

"Oh, I'm going to give it to you. And there's just the one thing we haven't done yet. Hold still."

He inserted a lubed finger gently into her ass, just one knuckle deep. Holly lurched forward and cried out, "No! Please!"

"Stick that ass up in the air," he said as he poked his cock head up against her ass. "Move your shoulders down and get that ass up in the air. Arch your back and stick that ass up."

"Please don't hurt me, Mike," Holly said and did as she was told. "Please."

"Ever had a cock in that ass, Holly?" he asked as he slid his cock in just a bit. He loved how she looked. Her nice ass arched up in the air, ready to get fucked.

"Uh!" she let out as she felt his cock press forward. "No. I haven't. Ever."

"Well aren't you having a day of firsts then, huh?"

Mike slid his cock forward, slow, until he had it buried. Holly tensed up and hissed in resistance the whole way.

"Sssssssssss! Mike... Please..."

He grabbed her hips and grinded into her, his cock buried. Then he pulled out and plunged back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! God damn... That nice ass..." he said.

He ignored Holly's whimpering and pleas for leniency. Her lubed up ass made for a smooth fuck, and her ass was tight around his cock like nothing else he'd ever fucked. Mike did all he could to keep him from cumming. He knew he wouldn't last long and was intent on getting his money's worth while he could.

"Geezuz H, Holly. Your husband's never fucked this ass?"

"No," she said shaking her head.

At the moment he was doing a nice slow stroke in her ass, going in all the way to the hilt and sliding back out.

"Well, Mr. Holly's Husband is really missing out. Maybe I'll let him know, huh?"

"Ow... Mike... It hurts... Please..."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to last long in there. I'm gonna shoot that load in your tight ass."

"No, please. Not there. Don't."

"Alright, I'm close," he said. "Rock that ass back onto me, Holly. Fuck me with your ass. Show me what you got."

"I can't! It huuuuuurts!"

"Remember, I don't want to hear 'I can't.' Now fuck me!"

Reluctantly, Holly rocked herself backwards onto Mike's cock. She ignored the discomfort knowing that it was just about done. He helped a little bit, showing her what he wanted, which his cock buried in her ass.

"Faster! Fuck that cock, Holly!"

He quickly added more lube and Holly increased the pace.

"Harder, Holly! Hit that cock! C'mon!"

She slammed back on him harder.

Mike grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back.

"Ow! Mike!"

"You ready for that load?"

"Yes," she said. "Just don't..."

He got out of her ass, got off the bed and quickly moved her off the bed so she was kneeling in front of him.

"OK, how's this?" he said.

"No, not on my face... Please..."

"Just take it," he said, grabbing her hair at the top of her head and yanking her face in front of his cock and he jerked it with his right hand. "Would you rather take it in the ass? Open your mouth. Stick that tongue out."

So there she was. Kneeling on the floor next to the bed. Her left hand raised up almost defensively by her shoulder. Her right hand light against Mike's stomach. Her head jerked to attention by Mike holding her there in place. Mike standing in front of her with the cock that had just fucked everything she had.

Mike furiously jerked his cock for about 10 seconds before he shot his load. The first shot landed over the bridge of Holly's nose up to the middle of her forehead. She jerked her head backward reflexively, surprised.

He tightened his grip on Holly's hair and the next shot flew mostly over her head, some of it landing at the top of her forehead. Mike recalibrated and the next shot on her chin and cheeks, some landing in her mouth.

Holly cringed and closed her eyes in response as the next load landed in her still-open mouth.

"Look at me with that pretty face!" he said.

She opened her eyes just time for another shot shoot across her left eye and forehead.

"Yeah! Take it, Holly!"

He continued jerking his cock, covering her cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. He rubbed the head of his cock into the cum on her chin and stuck it in her mouth.

"Clean that off. Get it all... There you go..."

Mike left his cock at Holly's mouth and she tongued the head. She was not a fan of taking cum in her mouth but she knew the drill. She wasn't in control here.

"That's it," Mike said. "Suck the head. Look up at me when you do that."

She tilted her head to look at him as her lips wrapped around his cock and she sucked.

"So, Holly... You came to my room with one purpose. You ended up with my cum all over your pretty face. Probably no one else in the company has cum on their faces tonight but you. Tell me, was it worth it?"

Holly looked up at Mike, his cock in her mouth, a tiny string of cum hanging from her chin, and she had nothing to say.