Working for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up the speed of his mini-thrusting, still only putting about half of the head in, but doing it faster. Mike so badly wanted to drive his cock into her with a surprising thrust but he resisted. All in due time, he thought.

Mike raised his head up off of Holly's chest as she continued to hold the head of his cock to her pussy. He looked down at her spread legs, his cock at her pussy thrusting ever so slightly and then stopped. He continued to hold himself up but he was no longer thrusting. A huge smile came to his face as realized she was thrusting at his cock, very slightly rocking her hips up to him.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you, Holly?" he said smiling at her. "That pussy wants to fuck, doesn't it?"

After a few seconds Holly realized what was going on. Embarrassment swept over her beautiful innocence and she stopped rocking her hips. As slight as it was, she was reacting to Mike.

"Oh, uhhh... I didn't realize that, um, that you had stopped," she said looking away. She let go of Mike's cock and brought both of her hands near her shoulders.

"It's OK, Holly. That pussy wasn't hiding anything. We can stop that though. We'll definitely come back to it later. Right now though, I want to give your pussy a treat for being so patient. And for being so honest."

Mike slid down between her legs and immediately licked her inner left thigh down to her knee. He then licked back up her right thigh and stopped mid-way to give it a nice hard suck.

He looked up at her and said, "I happen to know for certain that I have a very good tongue. If at any time you care to comment on my performance or react in any way, feel free. I wouldn't blame you at all."

Mike licked his way up to her pussy and wasted no time. His tongue went right to her clit and he used a firm tip of his tongue to flick it up and down. He alternated between that and circling it and gently sucking on the clit. He glanced up at Holly to see her reaction but her face was blank, looking up at a spot on the wall above the TV.

"You like that, Holly? How do you like your pussy licked?"

"I don't get this treatment so I can't really say I have any preferences," she said as she looked down at him.

"Really? What the fuck? If I was your husband, I'd be making sure you were well taken care of in the bedroom."

"Eh," she said, "it's never really done much for me."

"We'll see about that."

"I just don't get a big turn on from it. That's all."

Mike smiled and went back to her pussy. He put his hands on her inner thighs to keep her thighs apart and worked his tongue back to her clit, sucking on it. He separated her pussy lips and tongued up and down the slit, up and down, frequently pausing to flick her clit. He spent several seconds fucking her pussy with his tongue. He was no Gene Simmons but he made his tongue as long and as hard as he could and fucked her with it.

He noticed her stomach tense up and knew she was reacting to him. He slipped his right middle finger into her pussy and concentrated on her clit. He worked the tip of his tongue hard on it, flicking, circling, lightly touching it. Mike was doing his best to mix it up.

Then Mike decided to concentrate on just one thing while his middle finger fucked her. He gently sucked her clit, rhythmically, and for good measure, he slipped his index finger into her also. He kept the gentle sucking while increasing the tempo of his finger fucking. Within moments her stomach was convulsing and her hands went to his head.

Holly let out a hiss and gripped Mike's head, almost pushing it away, as he stayed on her clit and feverishly fucked her pussy with two of his fingers. He subtly tried to move his head away to see what she would do with her hands and she held his head in place.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Holly moaned.

She bucked her hips a little and kept her hands on his head. Mike continued with his mouth on her clit, sucking it and fucking her with his fingers. After several seconds Holly stopped rocking her hips and she kind of pushed his head away. Mike knew that some women's clits become very sensitive immediately after an orgasm so he pulled away and looked up at her.

She was looking to the side with a sort of shamed look on her face. She brought her right hand to her mouth, covering it with the back of her hand.

"So how was that, Holly? Do anything for you?"

"I wasn't expecting that, that's all."

She did feel ashamed. There was nothing about this she wanted and she felt betrayed again by her body responding in a manner completely opposite of how she truly felt.

"Your pussy seemed to love it. And oh my god are you wet. Imagine how you'd respond if it's my cock in your pussy."

"Uh huh," she said still looking away.

"Now, I'm not expecting you to say thank you or anything but I at least expect your mouth to return the favor. You were doing so well earlier, how about we resume that?"

"OK, sure," she said trying to hide her utter lack of wanting to do anything sexual with him. You smug fuck, Holly thought to herself.

Mike climbed up on the bed and motioned for Holly to sit up against the headboard of the bed.

"Let's give you some pillows to lie back against, but sit up," he said while he moved the pillows against the headboard.

Holly laid back on the pillows and was positioned like she was about to enjoy breakfast in bed. Mike stood with his feet on either side of Holly and moved his cock up to her mouth.

"Now show me what that mouth can do," he said.

Holly brought her mouth and right hand to his cock and she laid her left hand on Mike's hip as she wrapped her lips around his cock again.

"Mmmmmm," Mike said. "There you go. Just a few minutes of this and then we'll really put out the fire in that pussy."

As Holly bobbed her head back and forth, sliding her lips along the first few inches of his cock, she thought of how distasteful fucking him would be. Mike didn't give her much time to dwell on it as he started thrusting his hips, driving more of his cock into her mouth. Instinctively, Holly pulled her head back but Mike put his hands on her head, keeping her mouth in place.

"Now take that cock, Holly," he said, still driving his cock into her mouth. "You want me to fuck your mouth or are you going to take it on your own?"

He let her pull off and she said, "You can't do that. I'll gag and puke. You want that? Just give me a second to get used to it. I'm not exactly a professional at this."

"Alright, but I want to see you taking that cock."

He took his hands off her head and she gripped his cock again. She lowered her mouth to the head and licked it, running her tongue all around it as she glanced up at him. Mike stood with his hands at his side looking down at her. Holly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slid her mouth down over the first few inches of his cock, same as before. But this time she paused, holding her mouth there as she swirled her tongue around the underside of his cock. Mike tensed and moaned as she sucked - really sucked - on his cock as she pulled her mouth back off his cock.

"How's that?" she said looking up at him.

"Very nice..." he said still looking down at her.

Feeling a bit of confidence about what might get him off without fucking her, she worked her mouth back down to the same spot, squeezing her lips around his cock and swirling her tongue. Then she moved her mouth further down, taking another couple of inches before she could feel the tip hitting the back of her throat. Holly had never had anything in her throat before and she wasn't sure if she would gag. So far, so good, she thought. Then she sucked hard on it again as she pulled her mouth back off his cock.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. Suck that cock hard."

Holly slid her mouth back down immediately, then pulled off and continued to bob her head back and forth on his cock, moving her tongue as much as she could. She brought both hands to his hips so she could balance herself as she concentrated on taking his cock to the back of her throat with each bob down on his cock.

She knew she couldn't keep doing the same thing so she slowed down and tried taking more of his big cock. Holly brought her mouth to his head and sucked it gently while she used her right hand to jerk him. Mike responded again with a moan and a slight buck of his hips. Then she removed her hand and slowly slid her mouth down his cock. She made sure to continue swirling her tongue and paid attention to how the tip of his cock was in her mouth. When she felt it hit the entry of her throat, she slowed down and pulled back just a little bit. After a brief pause she pushed her head down again, sliding in more cock and being careful with letting it hit her throat.

"Ahhhhhh, there you go, Holly. Throat that cock. C'mon."

Knowing he was likely to thrust into her himself, she slid down more until his cock hit the back of her throat. Holly steeled herself for the worst and pushed down further. She told herself to relax and try to ignore the feeling of something being stuck down her throat. Mike urged her to take it into her throat and then he moaned as she slid her mouth down even more.

She was relieved that her mind didn't scream, "Get it out of there!" and she held there briefly, getting used to it. When she realized that breathing was difficult, she pulled back off to the tip.

"Damn," Mike said. "Just another bit and you've got it all. Your mouth is incredible."

She repeated her efforts getting to the bottom, going slow and swirling her tongue and when she felt his head reach her throat she slowed down but instead of stopping, this time she slowly kept going. Holly told herself to relax again and felt it going down her throat. Mike threw his head back and hissed as she slid further down. She slid her lips until there was no more to take. In a day of many surprises, Holly was surprised once more. Quickly, she pulled her head back off his cock and let out an exhale.

"Puuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!"

"Fuck! You just swallowed that whole cock, Holly!"

She was amazed at being able to do that but it wasn't an achievement she felt proud to own. Nothing she was going to share with the girls at the office next week.

"Now get back on that cock and do that again..." Mike said.

Holly's head was resting against the headboard of the bed, her face turned to the side, kind of an earned respite. She used her fingertips to wipe her lips and looked at them, not sure what to expect. She looked back up at Mike, still standing astride her, his cock hard and soaked with her spit.

She knew it was best to get right back to it and not let Mike initiate it. God only knows what he would do, Holly thought.

Her mouth went back to his cock, tonguing the head while her right hand gripped the base.

"Fuck, you've got me so god damn hard, Holly. I just want to fuck that mouth."

With his cock in her mouth, Mike took her hands over head and pinned them against the wall. He thrust his cock into her mouth madly. Holly turned her head to the side trying to prevent his cock from thrusting into her. But Mike maneuvered her head so it was up against the headboard, cutting off her ability to keep him at bay.

Just what she was fearing.

Mike thrust fast, piston-like, into her mouth, not forcing a lot of his cock, but it was rapid and almost over bearing to Holly. She let out a little whimper in response.

"Yeah, take that cock, Holly," he said. "Hold that mouth still..."

She tried to wriggle her arms free but Mike held firm as he madly thrust his cock into her mouth. Holly was trying to move her head side to side, trying to keep him at bay. She was failing miserably.

Mike owned her in this position and Holly gradually realized it. She was whimpering and letting out little "hmphs!" that amounted to nothing.

"Fight it all you want, Holly. That mouth is mine."

And for good measure, Mike increased the pressure on her hands over her head.

Holly was utterly defeated.

"Now... Hold... still," he said.

She stopped moving her head back and forth and Mike slowed down his thrusting. He slid about half of his cock into her mouth, just shy of hitting her throat opening.

He withdrew and said, "I'm gonna bury it. You ready? Look up at me. You ready for me to bury it?"

Holly looked up at Mike, his cock a few inches from her mouth, and she nodded.

"You ready for me to bury this cock in your mouth?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Open that mouth wide. Nice and wide."

She complied and he directed his hard cock back to her mouth. Still holding her hands above her head with both of hers, he rested the head of his cock on her tongue and slid it back and forth.

"You ready, Holly? Ready for me to fuck that hot mouth of yours?"

She gave a "Mmmm hmmmm" in reply and Mike was off to the races.

He slowly drove his cock forward and her lips stretched around his cock. He thrusted rapid-fire but didn't force a lot in, only about half of his swollen cock. Mike then took her hands and placed them on his ass cheeks.

"Pull me in as I fuck that mouth... there you go."

She complied with his demand but it didn't matter since he was controlling everything with his thrusting anyway. Holly heard his breathing accelerate and he started thrusting into her mouth harder, with more intensity.

"Work that mouth, Holly... Yeah... Take it... Move that tongue on my cock..."

Holly did as he said and started moving her tongue around as much as his thrusting would allow. His thrusting continued to be heavy, intense.

"I'm gonna bury it, Holly... Pull me in with your hands... Get ready..."

She went into full-on panic and moved her hands to his stomach to try to keep him from thrusting. But he grabbed her hands again and pinned them against the wall. Her head was just about pinned against the headboard from his thrusting and she knew he was going to bury it.

"Here it comes, bitch... Take that fucking cock..."

Holly wriggled a little bit against the hold he had on her but his cock thrust forward and she knew he wasn't kidding. His cock entered her throat and she felt his balls bump up against her chin. He held his cock there briefly and then she let out a gag and a cough.

He withdrew his cock and looked down at her. Tears were starting to run down over her cheeks.

"Fuck yeah! You took that cock like a champ! One more time. Get that throat ready."

His cock was back in her mouth before she could react; all she could do was let out a whimper. Feeling harder than ever, his cock head slid over her tongue, into her throat and then some. His pubic bone was up against her nose and his balls again were against her chin.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck!" he said as he withdrew. "Alright, I'm gonna do that again and I want you to swirl that tongue around on my cock. Got it?"

"I don't know if I can," she said.

"Open that mouth..."

He thrust back into her mouth and buried his cock again.

Holly let out a muffled "Hmph!" with his cock firmly in her throat. She moved her tongue as best she could but she was afraid of puking. To her great surprise, she had no gag at all as his cock held in place. Breathing, on the other hand...

Mike held for a few seconds and then pulled out again.

"Hard to breathe," Holly said.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But damn that feels good! You are a great cocksucker, Holly. You know that?"

"Well, thanks, Mike. That's not a compliment I've ever gotten before."

"You're getting real good at taking it all, aren't you?"

"I don't know about good—"

Mike interrupted, "How about I drop this whole load into your throat?" He dropped her hands free and directed them back to his ass.

"Mmmmm, maybe not a good idea—"

"Alright, swallow that cock again," he said.

And with that he drove his cock back into her mouth. He started thrusting more slowly at first and gained intensity after a few seconds. Before she knew it, Mike's cock was back in her throat. Buried.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he said. "That's it... take that fucking cock! Move that tongue on it!"

She complied with her tongue and Mike threw his head back.

"Oh yeah! I'm just gonna fuck that mouth now. Take it!"

And so he did.

For the next minute, he fucked her mouth hard. He drove his cock in deep, burying it to the hilt. Holly wriggled around as much as she could but she knew fighting him would do no good. He would just pin her hands against the wall again.

Mike fought against cumming as hard as Holly fought against gagging. Each time his cock head slammed into her throat, she feared gagging and puking but it never happened.

"I'm gonna cum in your throat," he said looking down at her, his cock head resting on her chin.

"I'll probably puke if you do..."

"Oh fuck... I gotta cum... I'm ready to GO."

"I'm telling you," Holly said again, "I'll puke."

Frustrated, he stepped back on the bed and pulled her down so she was lying on her back, no longer resting upright.

"Wait— What—" she said.

"It's time to fuck," Mike said.

Just what Holly had been dreading to hear.

Before she could do or say anything he was on top of her. He spread her legs and adjusted his cock to her pussy. He slid his cock head along the length of her pussy and slipped it in. His left arm held him upright as his right hand worked his cock into her pussy.

"Please... Don't— be gentle... I..." Holly said.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Your mouth was a nice warmup. That pussy is going to earn you that job, Holly. I'm going to fuck the beegeezuz out of you. Your pussy ready for this?"

"Mike... just don't hurt me. I'm not used to..."

"Oh, your pussy is nice and wet, Holly. Look down there at the cock that's going to fuck you. Take a look."

Holly looked down. Mike was holding himself up over her, his cock hard. She had no idea what that was going to feel like inside her and she knew Mike didn't much care.

"You're gonna get fucked, Holly. That's what you came here for, right? Fuck for that job. So let's fuck. You ready?"

He spent a few seconds rubbing his cock along her pussy and then he stuck the head in.

Expecting the worst, Holly tensed up. Her arms were spread out like she was on a cross, her hands gripping the bed sheets. Mike did little thrusts of just his head in and out.

"Alright spread those legs wide..."

Not knowing exactly what he meant - her legs were already parted - she lifted her legs off the bed, held them up and spread them as far as she could.

Mike slammed his cock into her, burying it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Holly let out as she thrashed her head sideways, gripping the bed even tighter.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuck!" Mike said. "That pussy feels so fucking good!"

Holly's reaction wasn't out of pain. It didn't hurt necessarily, but she'd never felt anything like that inside her before. She was prepared for him to treat her roughly, assuming the pain would come. She just hoped it would be over quickly.

Mike grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. He hunkered over her and looked in her face. Then he lowered his mouth to hers and he kissed her. Holly wasn't expecting it and awkwardly kissed him back, his tongue finding hers. His cock thrusting in and out moved her whole body and made the kiss uncomfortable.

He pulled back from her mouth. "You like that? Huh? How you like that?"

She didn't know what to say. Of course she didn't like it.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she said nodding her head as her body continued to be moved by each of his hard thrusts.

"That pussy is nice. I thought you'd need some lube but you're nice and wet."

The constant slapping noise as he fucked her filled the room. Mike lowered himself to allow his mouth to tongue her throat. He gently sucked her and licked up to her chin and then back down to her collarbone. His mouth found her tits as he fucked her, his tongue flicking her nipples.