Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

"Master, may I please cum. Please, please, please."

It sounded like she'd waited too long for permission or it had snuck up on her.

"Yes, slave, cum for your master."

Long drawn out moans, exploded from her mouth and her sheathe clamped down on my turgid tool in spasmodic waves of pleasure. Almost, it was enough to cause me to explode in my own release, but I refused to give in that easy. Fuck, I could cum in her cunt anytime but I'd been waiting for months to use her mouth properly, so I stopped moving as her orgasm faded away, little tremors continuing to shake her body at random intervals. I climbed off the bed, grabbed the vibrator and turned it on, then I approached her head. Her mouth was open; she was still sucking in air after the intensity of her orgasm. Our bed was up on blocks so that we could put more things under the bed, so her hanging head was at just the right height for me to fill her mouth with my still rampant prick.

As soon as I was in her mouth, she closed her lips around my shaft and began licking her fluids from it. I plunged about halfway in until the tip of my cock was knocking at her throat, then pulled back. While I worked my way deeper and deeper into her mouth, I took the vibrator and applied it to her clit. Marcia prided herself on her cocksucking skills. She was usually able to gradually work my prick into her throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. But I would almost swear that my prick was a little longer and a lot harder than she was used to, being on the precipice of the greatest sexual experiences of my life, and she wasn't working it, I was working her. Her hips started rolling up against the vibrator and I could see a pre-orgasmic flush on her breasts and chest and her nipples tightened into little diamond hard points. I pushed harder and managed to sink my cock into her throat until my balls were rubbing her nose. I could actually see her throat expand as I pushed in. She gagged and choked a little but accommodated her breathing and suppressed her gag reflex so that I could fill her mouth entirely. I used my free hand to rub and twist one of her nipples and all of a sudden, her legs tightened, her stomach rolled in waves and her sex was plastered against the vibrator. I could feel her inhaling my cock, little pants and moans emanating from around my prick as she came in an explosive orgasm.

Damn, I'd wanted her to wait until I was cumming before I let her cum. I pulled out of her mouth to give me a moment to collect myself, but I kept the vibrator on her to keep her on edge so that we could get back in sync.

"Cumming without the permission of your Master. That's going to cost you," I said.

"Master, I couldn't speak, your cock was filling my mouth and throat."

"Were your hands tied, could you get my attention that way?"

"Yes, Master. A slave is sorry."

She was beginning to squirm again, the vibrator doing it's effective little bit for the cause.

"You can cum when I cum, slave."

I thrust my cock back in her mouth, she immediately sucked it to the back of her throat. Despite the delay, it wasn't going to take that long. I'd been excited for so long. She started to roll her hips up against the vibrator once more. I could tell she was getting close as she put her hand between her legs to block the vibrator from working her clit. Suddenly, I felt my jizz rising in a massive flood from my balls, it felt like Niagara Falls was trying to work it's way through my prick. She could tell it was coming too. Maybe it was the way I kind of lodged my cock in her throat, maybe her lips could feel the pulsations in my prick, or maybe it was the way I sucked in my breath and held it, but she removed her hand from guarding her clit to grabbing the vibrator and grinding it against her little nubbin.

"Cum for me my little slave!" I shouted.

We both exploded in tandem, long stringy ropes of my fuck juice shooting down her throat while her throat muscles worked my cock, and she clutching the vibrator against her thrusting hips. After the first three or four jets shot straight to her stomach, I pulled back about halfway so the rest of my load could coat her tongue and mouth. Eventually my pulsations slowed and the last few drops dripped from the tip of my prick. She swallowed all that I'd deposited in her mouth and licked my cock clean. It was incredible. I don't think that I've ever cum so hard. I was almost drained.

"Damn, slave, that was sinus clearing it was so good."

"Perhaps my Master will take that into consideration when she is punished for cumming without permission."

"You think your master is so kind?" I inquired.

She looked at me for fully twenty seconds, the grin on my face, my eyebrows raised, my hands on my hips, before replying, "No, Master. This slave thinks her Master utterly intends to use and abuse his slave in all ways possible during his ownership of her."

"My slave is correct. Her master intends to take complete advantage of his slave in all her naked glory. I know my slave is hungry as she had no time to eat after she got home. Would you like some food?"

"Yes, Master."

I went and got some vegetables and fruits that I'd cut up during the day. I brought them into the bedroom and she immediately got into position 1 when I entered the room. Damn, she was learning fast. Of course, she was a real smart cookie. I wouldn't have married her in the first place if she wasn't as I valued intelligence even more than beauty. That I had both was what I loved then and continue to love today.

"Lie down on your back and spread your legs."

She obeyed instantly. I took one of the items that I'd brought with me, a baby carrot, and dipped it into the fluids still lingering in her sex, then fed it to her. She hesitated only momentarily before accepting it and chewing it up. Next came a strawberry, a piece of celery, another carrot. I got into the act, eating some of the veggies and fruit the same way, exclaiming upon their deliciousness as I did so, causing her to blush. Some of the choices I made didn't work out as well as I'd hoped, the watermelon too juicy and I had to lick the juice from her cunt. The banana was a bit too mushy, and I ended up tonguing that out of her sex as well. Maybe if I left it in the peel until afterward next time. Next came the cucumber. It was a lovely vegetable about seven inches long and almost two inches wide. I had not cut it up. She looked at me, knowing what was coming next and thinking about protesting, but knowing even as the thought crossed her mind that it would do no good.

I put the cucumber in my mouth and got it nice and wet. I told her to spread her legs wider and I put the cucumber at the entrance to her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her slit, getting a little of her own lubrication on it. When it seemed wet enough, I started pushing it in. It was as wide as a cock, and had those little ridges and bumps on it, plus she was still sensitive from her three orgasms. I'd been keeping her on the edge since she got home and the fact that I was about to fuck her with a vegetable was digging at the little twisted parts of her brain.

She gave a shivering gasp as the cucumber penetrated her to within two inches of the end. I withdrew the vegetable, then pushed it in again, going just as deep. I was able to watch her sheathe stretch out over the cuke on the out-stroke and sink in around it on the in-stroke. Her breathing started to increase and I saw her breasts flush, her bells tinkling softly as they moved back and forth with the motion of her body. I saw more of her vaginal fluids leaking from around the cucumber. Her hands grabbed the sheets and she clutched a handfuls of the material into a tight balls. Her legs were spreading even wider as her excitement grew.

I saw her eyes close and she said, "Please, Master, let me cum."

"In a moment, slave. Hold off for a minute."

Her hips were rolling up to embrace the cucumber in her cunt. She was panting, trying to push back her orgasm, knowing if she came again without permission, I would increase her punishment.

"Please, Master, please let me cum!"

"Cum for me, slave, cum now."

Her hips bucked up a couple more times against my hand and she released, her cunt pulsing on the vegetable, her breath halted in her throat, locked there by her intense orgasm. Her body was shaking, shivering, goose bumps upon her arms, and her legs coming together as she squeezed her thighs on my hand and the cucumber filling her.

"You just came on a cucumber little slave," I told her.

"Yes, Master, I came hard."

I pulled the cucumber from her dripping sex, and put it in her mouth.

"Eat it slave."

She took a large bite, then I took one too, tangy and tasting of both her and cucumber, almost like a salty dressing. I kissed my slave.

"Display," I said.

She scrambled from the bed and took her position, legs spread widely and her hands behind her head, breasts thrust forward, bells chiming from her sudden movement.

"It's time for your punishment for cumming without permission," I told her, picking up the whip. "How many strokes of the whip should you receive for your infraction, slave?"

"Ten, my mouth was full, ten my Master," she was eying the whip anxiously.

"We already discussed this, slave. You had use of your hand, plus it came so soon after you failed to follow instructions. I'm thinking 100."

"Please forgive a new slave, Master. This girl is new to her slavery. Maybe 25 would be adequate to instruct a new slave."

"I don't think anything less that 75 should be considered, even for a new slave."

"Master, please, 50 lashes with the whip should be sufficient to teach a new slave to follow her master's instructions."

Actually, I thought that was a good number as well. It's what I was thinking of when I first suggested 100, but I wanted her to reach the number first so that she would more likely accept her punishment.

"I'm doubtful, but I can accept 50. Kiss the whip."

She kissed the whip and said, "Punish me Master, so that I may be a better slave for you."

"I want you to hold this position. You cannot bring your legs together, bring your arms down, twist, turn or do anything other than remain as still as possible. This is as much for your protection as anything. I know where I plan to strike you and how hard. If you move, I may hit a different target with a force not intended for that target. Do you understand? Repeat it back to me."

"I am to remain perfectly still for my Master to punish me."

There she stood, a vision of loveliness, long legs, spread widely in the display position. A lovely ass surmounting the legs, her bald pussy, plump and juicy, thin waist, flat stomach rising up to soft, round boobs thrusting out from the position of her arms, stiff nipples proudly on display. If there was anyone finer than my wife, I certainly didn't know who it was.

I snapped the whip lightly across her tits, just below the nipples. She flinched, her jingle bells ringing, but she didn't cry out and she held her position. I didn't want to hurt her, just stir things up. Another light stroke, just above the nipples. The jingle, but no cries, and holding her position. He gave her 13 more switches of the whip across her breasts, most just under or over her nipples, but the last 4 directly over them. So proud she was, not a sound she made as the whip tickled her lovely globes, not even when the strands struck the resplendent nipples adorned with her golden chain. Her breathing was heavier, quicker. She'd flinched each time the strands came down, her breasts dancing as she'd did so, the chimes of her bells ringing each time. Her tits had pale red stripes crisscrossing them, but no bruising. After all, he didn't want to hurt his playthings.

After admiring my handiwork for awhile, I turned my attention to her bare pubic mound. Marcia noticed where eyes were wandering and I saw her steel herself for what was to come. Flick, across her stomach, at her belly button; flick, two inches lower down. Again, I moderated the force of the whip. This was my beloved wife. I had no desire to do her damage, nor even to cause undue pain, but I was willing to see how much she could tolerate. This was a woman who regularly engaged in defensive tactics for work and was used to falling, punching, kicking, arm bars, and pain compliance in that controlled environment, plus she had been involved in numerous take-downs on the street, where the opponent was not pulling his punches. I knew she could take it. She was the one who was unsure if she could. Flick, across her mound, a small squeal and flinch, her bells ringing.

I could see the tension in her legs as she'd been holding this position for at least five minutes as I was in no hurry to speed through this. I believed that this was a delicate experiment to test my wife, her pain tolerance, and her sexual response to pain, particularly applied to the erogenous zones of her spectacular body. Another swish to her nipples, surprising her, but quickly followed by two more to her pubic mound. She was holding her position, but with difficulty, she wanted to dance, to move, offer a smaller target. I could almost see her willing her body to shrink. That she didn't move her hands and arms down to cover herself was an effort of will. I changed up on her with two rather vigorous swats on her ass, quickly followed by two more, a little harder. We had already established that her muscular buttocks could withstand a rigorous spanking. Two more across her abdomen and two more on her mound, increasing the force by an infinitesimal amount. Her body swayed and tiny bells jingled and tiny groans escaped her lips. I could see her legs wanted to dance, little muscles twitching that she kept under control only with major exertion.

Ten more to her tits, her stomach, her mound and her ass followed in rapid succession. Her knuckles were white behind her head and her elbows had shifted forward two or three times during the rain of blows before she re-exerted control and brought them back straight. Her skin was jumping, her body flinched and little groans accompanied each of the blows she received. Her bells were dancing on the tips of her nipples as her body jerked, ringing a merry melody. What my eyes were detecting as I flicked her with the whip was the flowering of her outer and inner labia, the detectable presence of moisture forming as her lips spread and the inescapable scent of her arousal. It was just as I'd hoped; my wife, my little sex slave was excited from her lashing.

I knew this is because I was not harming her; that I was being careful with the location and force being used. That it was essentially a mild stinging, but it was a mild stinging to extremely sensitive parts of her body. I would certainly not have appreciated even mild stinging to my cock, or balls, but her tolerance, and even appreciation for this level of pain was discernible even to her. I decided to try something different, and the next couple of blows came up from behind to strike her blood engorged lips and tickle the entrance to her sex. That caused her to dance on the balls of her feet although she continued to maintain her stance. I went in front of her and swung up from below, striking her clit with the body of the lashes while the tips flicked at her lips again.

It seemed to me that what had sounded like groans when we started, now sounded more like moans. She continued dancing in place, her bells ringing a merry tune as her breasts bounced around. I let the lash tips whisk her nipples twice more and twice more came up from the floor, into the core of her sex.

"Master, Master, a slave begs to cum. A slave begs to cum and move"

I smiled and said, "Your wish is my command."

I quickly placed the remainder of her 50 lashes across her sex at all angles, ensuring the last one was placed so the tips of the lash hit the hard little nubbin at the top of her cleft and she erupted in her orgasm and collapsed to the ground, one hand flying down to her sex, her fingers fucking herself, another hand clutching a breast, massaging the tender nipple. Her legs were drawn in and she curled up in a ball, still gasping and moaning, the picture of erotic release.

I leaned down and picked her up, laying her upon the bed and climbed in beside her, holding her until her twitching and breathing eased.

I whispered in her ear, "Did my little slave just cum while being whipped on her breasts, ass and cunt?"

"Yes, Master. I came very hard," she said quietly.

"You did, didn't you. And you came hard when you were fucked with a cucumber, didn't you?"

"I did, Master."

"I knew that you would be an excellent sex slave. Your body responds to so much. Nothing pleases a master more than to see his slave squirming in pleasure. It's been a hard day, little slave. Are you tired? Would you like to sleep now?"

"I would, Master."

"Normally a slave should sleep at the foot of her master's bed, but I'm quite fond of my little slave and prefer to have you sleep with me."

"Thank you, Master." She nestled into my arms with every intention of falling asleep.

"Not like that, little slave. Turn around. Your feet to my head and your head by my cock."

She quickly complied and noticed that I had a raging hard-on.

"As you can see, your master has been extremely aroused by the days activities and it is his slave girls responsibility to see to it that her master is not encumbered by such arousal as it would be most difficult to sleep, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, Master." Her mouth opened and she engulfed my hard cock.

"In fact, it's possible that I may become so aroused by my dreams of my beautiful slave and her close proximity that I will find myself in need of your attentions multiple times tonight. So, I am ordering my slave to remain in this position all night. If she should wake and find me hard again, she should immediately address the problem. If I should awake and smell the delightful scents of my little slave and you wake up to my licking and nibbling on the sources of those arousing scents, you should also do the same for me, shouldn't you little slave?"

She withdrew her mouth long enough to reply, "Yes, Master," before resuming her duties to suck the sperm from my balls. While she engaged herself in those duties, I inspected her sex. She was still red, and somewhat engorged from the whipping that she'd received. Her folds and petals had not fully closed and the scent of her recent releases was intoxicating to me. I did a slow lick from the area of her clit, down her cleft until I reached her sheath, thrusting my tongue into her liquid heat in anticipation of the piquant flavors I would find there. I heard her moan around my cock. I'd been keeping her in a state of almost constant sexual arousal since she'd gotten home and made her cum several times. I believed the constant stimulus was keeping her close to the edge of her own orgasm and that it would take very little stimulation to make her squirm again.

I slowly licked and kissed my way back up to her little nub, which was already peaking from it's hiding place within her folds. I flicked my tongue back and forth several times, encouraging her clit to further emerge. As I did so, I felt her mouth accepting more of my cock. When it seemed that her clit could get no larger and harder, my hand encircled her leg and two fingers penetrated her sex, while another finger tapped her plug and I sucked and nipped on that hard fleshy finger until I felt her gasp around my cock, and she lifted up and pleaded, "May a slave girl cum?" And when I granted her permission, her hips bucked against my face and my fingers were flooded with her essence as she came again. Like the good slave she was, her mouth was immediately back on my tumescent tool. I was thrusting into her with small motions of my hips, but I was letting her control the depth and speed with which she worked me. It was as she was rising up on my shaft, her tongue swirling and curling about the head when I released, pulsing and twitching as I emptied my seed into her mouth. I believe that it surprised her, as a couple drops escaped from the corners of her mouth before she sealed her lips around the head of my cock and vacuumed the remainder of my cum down her throat.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers