Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She completely cleaned the remains of my release from my shrinking cock before allowing it to escape her lips. I felt her gentle breathing on my pubic hairs as she fell asleep, exhausted from her day at work and the number of times I'd forced her to cum. Twice more during the middle of the night, I emptied myself into her mouth, once at my instigation when I awakened her by licking and lapping her bald cunt; and once when she woke up and found my semi-hard member tickling her nose and she parted her lips and accepted it into that wet wonderland, sucking it to full hardness and draining my sack for the fourth time.

I woke up the next morning to her mouthing and nibbling on my morning wood. While it felt marvelous, I did have to relieve myself so I reluctantly withdrew from her mouth and went to the bathroom.

"Master, may a slave girl get permission to withdraw the plug from her ass? She must use the facilities."

I saw her kneeling at the door to the bathroom in her basic position.

"Of course, little slave. Stand up and bend over the bathroom counter."

I slowly withdrew the plug, enjoying the sight of her ass stretching to release it. When it popped out, there was almost a silent release of gas behind it, her little sphincter slowly sealing itself when the object was gone.

"All done, little slave. Off you go." I gave her lovely ass a good hard swat as she scurried to the toilet. "Take a shower when you're done. Make sure you keep your pubic hair shaved close."

I went into the kitchen and began preparing bacon, fried eggs and toast for breakfast. When Marcia finished her shower, she came into the kitchen and knelt down in position 1.

"Would you like your slave to finish your breakfast, Master?"

"I think sex slaves are better suited to doing sex things, little slave." I nodded down to my cock and said, "My cock would be one of those sex things you can attend to."

She entered and took my cock in her mouth, tonguing and licking in the way that only she could. It wasn't long before she had brought it to a state of perfect hardness. I had to move around slightly to finish preparing the breakfast, but she stayed with it as best she could. Fortunately everything I needed was within two steps of each other. When it was prepared, I asked her to stop while I moved to the kitchen table. I sat down and pointed to my rigid rod and asked her to finish. I ate my bacon and eggs, topped off with toast while my wife sat under the table slurping on my cock. After I finished eating, I took her head in my hands and gave two quick thrusts to the back of her throat and came hard. She drank it all like a pro.

When she cleaned me up, I asked her, "You've swallowed a lot of cum, little slave. Are you even hungry?"

"Yes, Master."

I put small pieces of egg on toast and small pieces of bacon and fed it to her by hand at my feet. She was indeed hungry and ate two eggs, two slices of toast and 4 slices of bacon. I set the plate on the floor and had her lick it clean just as she'd licked my cock clean.

"Come with me, little slave. I believe that you have graduated to the next largest size of butt plug."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master."

She followed me to the bedroom and I had her climb onto the bed on her back.

I grabbed the next largest size of the three plugs I purchased, this one with a blue stone on the base and some lube. I had her pull her legs up by her head and spread her ass cheeks for me. Before doing anything else. I knelt on the bed between her legs and licked her brown rosebud until she was well lubricated with my saliva. I then squirted a some lubricant on it and smeared it around, including pushing my finger past the tight sphincter and twisting it around. I dribbled some more on the head of the plug and rubbed it all over until the whole thing was slick. I placed the plug against her hole and watching her face, began pushing it in. This plug was both longer and wider than the one she'd had in her ass all night.

"Relax your asshole, little slave. You can take this."

Her face was a study in concentration as she tried to relax her anal ring to accept the plug. I saw her face grimace as it began to reach it's widest point.

"Master, it's too big, can't we use the smaller one again. I don't think I can take it," she moaned.

"This one is about as wide as my cock and we have to prepare that little hole for the time when I fuck that tight little ass of yours for the first time. It's almost in. Just relax."

Just as she was about to protest the size once more, it reached the point of maximum width and then popped into her ass as her sphincter tightened around it.

"There, that's not so bad, is it."

She was panting a bit, but her breathing quickly slowed as she grew used to her ass being filled up with the larger plug. I began licking and sucking her bare pussy, swirling my tongue in her folds and licking her clit as it made it's appearance at the top of her cleft. When her breathing increased again due to her excitement, I stopped.

"Please, Master. Fuck your slave."

"Oh, I fully intend to, but we have some things to take care of first."

"What things, Master?"

"You'll see, little slave. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Spread your arms and legs."

She did as I ordered and I tied her cuffs to all four corners of the bed, spread-eagling her to the top. I got her blindfold and put it on. I believe that anticipation, particularly when you don't know what to anticipate, is part of the excitement, and she had no need to know at this time. I found the XCITE cream and put a small bead of it on her clit and rubbed it in. I did the same to both of her nipples. The instructions said that it would get warm and begin to work after a few minutes, and I had all the time in the world. I just left her tied there, blind, not knowing when I would return or what would happen when I did. I left the room and went about making my other preparations, carrying everything back to the bedroom when I was ready.

When I came back into the bedroom, she was squirming on the bed, unable to move much. It appeared the cream was doing as was intended.

"Master, what did you do to my nipples and clit? They're tingling and seem to be getting warmer."

"I put some cream on them and the cream is supposed to do that, make them tingle and warm."

I lay down beside her and took some nipple clamps and put them on her right nipple, tightening them down, her nipple becoming purple and distended as I did so. She groaned, thought of using her safe words, but clamming up when I ceased turning the screw tighter. I put another on her left nipple and did the same to it. The tingling sensations combined with the pain induced by the clamps were shooting straight to her sex which began to flood with her natural lubricant. I added three more drops of the cream to the affected areas, rubbing it in each time. Her squirming became more pronounced. She was rolling her hips upward to nothing, almost like she wanted something in her cunt. That brought me to the next step. I took the vibrating dildo and began rubbing it in the moisture soaking her sex, getting it nice and wet. When it was thoroughly soaked, I started pushing it in her pussy. When it was all the way in, I turned on the vibrations and she immediately spasmed into a climax.

"Oh, God! Fuck me Master. Fuck me hard." All thoughts of requesting permission flown as she rocked against the dildo, trying to sustain the intense pleasure.

I fucked the dildo back and forth into her cunt, keeping her orgasm going. She'd been spasming for almost a minute when I pulled the clamps from her nipples, and the rush of blood brought a new outburst of pain which only increased the severity and length of her release. Her hips were bucking upward as much as the ties would allow, cries of pure animal pleasure howling from her mouth. I withdrew the dildo and shoved my own cock in her, slamming into her to my root. I rocked back and forth in her saddle, enjoying the feelings of her sheath squeezing and massaging my prick. I pushed the vibrator against her clit and she rocketed off again, her cunt a warm, wet pudding palpitating my prick in a vice like grip. A half dozen other thrusts into that tight, juicy box and my balls squeezed another load of cream into her inferno. I turned off the vibrator, rolled over and let our bodies gradually ebb to a normal state. Marcia was motionless, totally spent. I was unsure if she'd passed out or not. I wasn't much better. God, that had been intense.

I sure wasn't finished with Marcia yet, though. There were a lot of things that I still wanted to cram into my 48 hours and that didn't even include sleep. I had brought some ice cubes with me into the bedroom and I picked one up from the bowl on the side table. I ran the cube over her nipples and areola, startling her from her drowsy state. Her nipples hardened to stiff little points as I moved the ice cube from nub to nub, the icy water rolling down her breasts as the ice melted. Her bells jingled as she rocked back and forth, trying to escape the icy cold. When that cube was gone, I got another one and touched it onto her clit. The little bundle of nerves was already in a state of emergency from the intense sensations she'd gone through and the icy touch of the cube almost made her clit frizzle. I alternated between ice cubes and my hot mouth, changing the temperatures on her pleasure centers in random patterns of hot and cold.

When I could detect that my ministrations were beginning to increase her excitement, I pushed two ice cubes into the creamy warmth of her cunt and she gasped. The ice melted in that warmth and cold water ran out of her pussy along with our fluids and into the cleft of her ass, altering the temperature of the plug. I plunged two fingers into the mixture of warm goo and icy water, rubbing my fingers on her g-spot.

"Master, you're going to make me cum again. Please may I cum, Master."

"You may, little slave, cum when you wish."

To ensure she did, I put an ice cube in my mouth and swirled it around her clit while my fingers continued to stroke the rough texture of that spot on the front wall of her sheath. Once again her hips rose to meet my hand, thrusting against it with no other support than her stomach muscles rippling in waves as she ground herself against me. When she collapsed back on the bed, I got up and left her there again to consider what I might have for her next.

I found some candles in the cupboard and walked back to the bedroom with the grill lighter. I moved around the bed, making noises about her for no reason than to make her wonder what I was doing and where I would strike next. When I had everything ready to my satisfaction, I lit the candle and stood beside the bed.

"Do you even remember cumming without my permission?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she said resignedly. "But I wish my Master to know that I had no warning in which to ask for permission. One moment I was just moving toward my release, and the next...."

"You were saying, 'Fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard,'" I finished for her.

"A Master apparently knows his slave well and knows how to make her cum."

"It is self evident," I said.

"Will I be getting 50 lashes again, Master?"

"Don't you feel the punishment should be worse if you fail twice in one day?" I started tickling her with the strands of the whip, brief little touches, her body flinching every time I touched her even though I had not started to strike her, her bells ringing merrily with each heave of her breasts.

"Yes, Master" she said. "Will it be 75 lashes with the whip then?"

"No, it will be 50 again, but it will be preceded by a different punishment."

"Is a slave to know what her punishment will be?"

"A slave always knows when the punishment occurs. She doesn't need to know earlier."

Marcia resigned herself. She was tied to the bed, masked and unable to see. She had no wiggle room to escape what was to befall her. I began by turning the dildo back on to a low vibration pattern and inserting it back into her cunt. While it might eventually bring release, it would not be for awhile. I took the burning candle and holding it well above her skin to allow the wax to cool in falling, released a couple drops onto the skin of her stomach. A quick shiver of her skin and hissing of her breath was the only response. I allowed the wax to cool and flicked it off, checking for possible damage to the skin below. Satisfied that I was not going to leave burn marks, I let a couple more drops fall on her right breast. Another inhale and the soft tinkling of her bells. I turned up the vibrator to a higher setting and she moaned in response, her hips beginning to roll upward. More drops to the left breast, drops to her right nipple, drops on the left nipple. Her soft gasps and the twitching of her skin were her only responses to the hot wax. Satisfied that she was able to withstand the pain, I left a little trail of wax down her stomach, and her stomach quivered when it touched her.

I dripped some on her legs, which also twitched. Okay, I was being a total bastard now, but I had to know. I turned the vibrator to full speed. I watched her excitement ratcheting up, her breasts flush, increased fluids leaking from her sex. When she asked me if she could cum, I said 'yes' and tipped the candle, spilling hot wax onto her sex and clit. Damn, it looked like she almost jumped out of her skin, but she screamed, not in pain, but in ecstasy as she was overcome with a gigantic orgasm, maybe the most intense I'd ever seen her have. I could see the pulsations of her anus around her plug, her cunt around the vibrator. Her body shuddering in rapid fire waves, her breasts trembling, her little bells almost ringing their clappers off. Oh, that was hot, the most amazing thing that I've ever seen. If there was a picture of lust in the dictionary, that's the picture I saw on her face. It rolled in waves, one after the other until her body was almost too weak to move, just quivering like a leaf in a gentle breeze. I set the candle down and turned off the vibrator.

She was exhausted and I took pity on her. I untied her arms and legs and let her roll herself into a little ball. I cuddled her from behind, holding her in my arms and whispering, "Sleep my little slave. We have much more to do later. Rest now." I pulled the covers over us and we slept.

********

At six P.M., I woke her up and brushed any cold wax still adhering to her skin off. Most had come off while we slept, but a couple pieces remained, particularly on her sex. When it was gone, I directed my little slave to take another shower. I joined her there and she knelt down and washed me with loving care. When she was done, I washed her. I told her to display when she got out of the shower and she did so, my proud Amazon. I told her we had dinner reservations at 8:30 and I removed her cuffs and the tag on her collar. I told her the collar must remain, but without the tag it merely looked like a stylish choker.

"I have another gift for you, my little slave," I said handing her a beautifully wrapped box.

"What is it, my Master?"

"Open it and see."

Inside was a black dress that I'd picked out just for tonight. The top had a daring plunge down to her navel, but it was constructed in such a way that it wouldn't swing open and expose her because she could not wear a bra with it. Also, it was not sheer as one of her clear rules was that there be no public humiliation and going out with something that would expose her was not allowed, as much as I would have liked it. Maybe sometime on a trip to another city far from home, but that was wishful thinking on my part. I told her that she must wear her nipple chain but without the bells, as the chain could be explained as body jewelry or even a part of the dress, but the ringing might be more difficult to explain. The dress was shorter than she usually wore, but still came to mid-thigh on her long legs. I also provided thigh high stockings in a nice shade of mocha and black open toed shoes with three inch heels. However, she was told she could not wear underwear.

There was one other thing she had to wear and that was the butterfly vibrator. I showed her how to put it on, but I kept the remote.

"You do not have to call me 'Master' in public, little slave, at least not while others are around. We are going to go out for a pleasant meal at an excellent steak house with dark, quiet little booths. The only concession to your slavery will be the nipple chain, the lack of underwear, the collar and the vibrator, all of which are either invisible or don't identify you as my sex slave. It's Christmas and I want to go out, have a nice dinner with my wife and enjoy the evening. At times during the evening, I will turn the vibrator on, like this," and I flipped the switch and she gave a little start as she felt it stimulating her clit and sex. "As you can see, it is totally quiet and will not give itself away, however, you could by some response. That is the one danger in our night out, but a Master likes to see the look of pleasure on his slave when she surrenders to her passion. I believe you have the ability to control yourself and not disclose to anyone not looking for it that you are in the throes of an orgasm. I will know, but no one else will. Do you have any questions?"

"Must I ask for permission to cum, Master?"

"Not while anyone else is around. I am keeping to our agreement that there be no public humiliation. I will keep control over your pleasure with this little device, but you may cum whenever I demand it by using it on you. Is there anything else you need to know."

"No, Master."

"Then get dressed."

She looked spectacular when she was dressed and had her makeup on. No one would ever guess that she was my little sex slave. We drove to the restaurant and I would randomly turn on the vibrator during our walk to the car, during the drive and walking into the restaurant to observe her responses and make sure she could control her them. The first couple times she gave a little start when I turned it on, but quickly learned not to respond in any way when it came on. I might see a slight spring to her step, but no one else would know.

The hostess led us to our seats and took our drink order and told us the waitress would be with us shortly. We settled in our booth and waited for the waitress to come to our table. While we were waiting, I turned her vibrator on and slid the control to the high setting. She shifted in her seat as the waitress approached and we ordered.

"I will have the 8 ounce New York Strip cooked medium rare, baked potato with butter only, no sour cream, and a side salad, please," she said, and the only indication that I saw that her device was on was a slightly tighter grip on the menu.

"I'll have the medium 12 ounce Rib Eye, side salad and vegetables," I said. "And bring us a carafe of your house red wine, would you? We're not particular about the variety. Thanks."

I left the device on and asked, "You seem to be enjoying our little holiday so far. Is it everything you expected when you agreed to it?"

"You're more devious and warped than I would have thought, but I would agree that I've enjoyed myself far more than I would have imagined." There was maybe a hint of tension in her voice, but she was carrying on nicely.

"I'm curious about why you made the deal in the first place," I said. "I think that you might have achieved the same results with an offer that was far less risky to you. I definitely needed to lose the weight and would have agreed to far less, just because I might have been afraid of losing you."

"I've thought about it myself since agreeing to it. I've come up with a couple different ideas for why I offered and I'd like to hear what you think about them, see if they make any sense," Marcia said, perhaps shifting a bit more than usual in her seat.