Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are they? I'm extremely interested in hearing it."

"I take risks all the time in my job, but really haven't taken any risks in our relationship. I thought there should be a bit more balance. I was playing it safe in our marriage, sex once or twice a week, but there was no adventure there, and I was afraid that it was getting boring. I love you, Sam, and even thought I was unhappy with your weight, I'm happy with you. I didn't want to make a change in men, I wanted to make a change in us. This seemed like a way to correct a problem, plus introduce something new and exciting."

The waitress came with our drink orders.

"Your margarita, ma'am, and your whiskey sour, sir."

I thanked her for our drinks. I think Marcia was having her fist orgasm of the evening. Her eyes were perhaps a little glassy and more unfocused than I would have expected, and her fist was clenched, but there was no reason for our waitress to conclude there was a problem. I switched the device off.

"Thank you, honey," she said.

"I live to serve you, dear lady," I replied.

"Except when I serve you."

I shrugged, smiling. "And what was the second reason."

"My job is filled with tension and stress. I have to make thousands of decisions every day, some of them life and death. Suddenly it seemed to me that surrendering control for a weekend or so every month would be a huge relief. I could turn my life over to you and you would make every decision for that time. I can only do that because I trust you, implicitly. I know that you would never do anything to harm me, that you love and respect me, and even if you stretched my ... what's the word ... sensibilities? horizons? pain threshold? a little; you would protect and comfort me and make sure I came out okay on the other side."

"Thank you, Marcia. That may be one of the nicest things that you've ever said to me. I'll try to keep that in mind this weekend as I come up with other ways to stretch your sensibilities and pain threshold."

"Plus you have a great sense of humor, and you're sick and twisted, but that's one of the things I love about you; and really, what can you expect from a man who sits in front of a computer all day," Marcia said. "I know you say you're day trading, but I'm guessing that at least some of these ideas had to come from internet porn. Even you can't be this sick and twisted."

"What can I say; I had a misguided youth. A lot of my reading material came straight out of Penthouse Forum. Fortunately, I also had the example of a loving and caring mother and father or I would have lived my life thinking all those letters were real and never have ended up with someone as special as you. Now tell me one other thing."

"Yes," she said.

"What have you learned about yourself during our adventure?"

She sat quietly for a minute.

"I've learned that I'm multi-orgasmic and that I like giving up control to you. It's very freeing when you tell yourself that you have no choice, you must obey. I never would have considered most of the things we've done as leading to great sex, but they have, even the painful things, because I surrendered myself to you and your will and you forced me to enjoy it. I may never be able to listen to chiming bells again without becoming aroused. Like Pavlov's dog and food, I now associate jingling bells with an orgasm. Every Christmas song they've played on the Muzak in here which featured bells, I felt myself get wet. You've turned me into a slut for you. I've cum so often and so hard, it's tiring, but I can't get enough."

"Interesting, very interesting. I appreciate your honesty."

She whispered, "A slave girl cannot lie to her Master. He will know and she'll be punished."

"True, how right you are."

When they brought our food, I turned the vibrator on again and Marcia glared briefly at me, but once again, I smile and shrugged, relying on my boyish charm, and she laughed and started eating. I believe that she had her second orgasm about halfway through her steak, but she was doing a marvelous job of covering, so I was guessing. I'd ask her in the car on our way home. I turned if off again before we paid the bill.

It was a lovely evening, everything that I expected from it and more. She'd been quite candid about her reasons to offer me this deal, which was one of the things that I appreciated about her. In considering them, I found her reasoning to be quite compelling. After we got in the car, I engaged her device once again. Without anyone else around, she felt free to moan and squirm as much as she wanted to.

About halfway home, she said, "Master, a slave requests permission to cum."

"That depends. How many times did you cum during your dinner?"

"Four, Master, No three during dinner, once while ordering."

"Three. Really. You hid it well. I guessed once, when you were halfway through your steak."

"That was the second time, Master, please may I cum." Her voice was frantic.

"Cum for me, little slave."

She sighed and released, little tremors shaking her body, her hands sliding inside her dress to fondle her breasts. Her hips were thrusting at an imaginary cock while the vibrator worked it's magic.

When her shivers eased, she said, "This is so much easier and more enjoyable, Master, when I don't have to hide it."

We arrived at home and the garage door went down.

"Strip!" I ordered.

Her clothes came off and she sank to her knees on the floor, handing me her garments.

"Into the house now. Put on your cuffs, your slave tag and your bells, then kneel on the bed."

I hung up her dress in the closet, got what I was going to need for our next adventure and joined her in the bedroom. She was kneeling in position 1, in the middle of the bed, waiting for me. I told her to face the headboard and after she did, I put the tall mirror that we had in a frame and propped it against the headboard so that my little slave was staring at herself in the mirror. What she saw now was a pretty little slave with a collar and a tag identifying her as my sex slave, cuffs, a nipple chain with tiny bells attached. She had a look of anticipation on her face, her nipples were taut and fully extended. Her sex folds were parted and she could see a glimpse of her own moisture beginning to lubricate her sex, preparing her for what was coming.

"I want you to stare at yourself in the mirror during all that I'm going to do to you," I commanded. "You cannot look away, look down, look up; you must look only at yourself upon pain of punishment if you fail. I want you to see yourself when I fuck your ass for the first time and you cum with my cock in your ass, and when you feel my cum bathe the insides of your rectum. When you look at yourself, you will see the cum happy little sex slave you really are."

"Yes, Master."

"Bend over, elbows on the bed."

She complied and now she could see her tits dangling, the bells hanging from her nipples, her sex no longer visible. I grabbed the vibrating dildo and putting a small amount of lube on, slid it all the way up in her well lubricated cunt and turned it on low.

"If it starts to slide out of that juicy cunt of yours, you'll reach back and hold it in, but do not fuck yourself with it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Before I fuck your ass, you are going to receive the 50 lashes that I did not give you previously. We are going to use the tawse on you. Do you remember what the tawse is?

"No, Master."

"It's a strip of belt leather about twelve inches long and three wide attached to a six inch handle. The leather has been split lengthwise about 9 inches with a small gap between the two strips which have been tapered to two fairly narrow points. It's flexible, so it will curl around your curves, which a paddle cannot. I'm told that it can be an exquisite agony when applied to your bald pussy, but that is not my primary intent for now; your ass is. Before we get started, there is one thing left to do."

I got behind her and looked at the little blue gem adorning the plug spreading her puckered anal entrance. I started working the plug back and forth in her ass, coming a little farther out each time, but plunging it fully in on each of the in-strokes. I could hear my little slave moaning as I fucked the plug into her asshole, turning to small groans as I got closer to it's maximum width. As it reached the widest point I took a firm grip, I discontinued pushing it all the way back in, but just nudged it back and forth over the wide spot, her puckered opening spread to it's farthest point over and over again. I watched her face, grimacing when her hole was at it's widest extension, slightly easing each time it started shrinking again, and grimacing again as I stretched her fully.

After 20 or so times fully stretching her rectum, I pulled the plug. Her stretched asshole gaped open momentarily before it squeezed shut. I could hardly wait to put my dick in her ass. All of my dreams were going to be coming true.

Picking up the tawse, she kissed it and thanked me for her punishment so that she would be a better slave. She handed it to me and I stood beside the bed and reaching over, put her dildo on the medium vibration setting. Placing my left hand on her back, I started the strapping light, gradually picking up the force and the intensity. My little slave was getting mixed signals from the vibrator in her cunt which was giving her great pleasure and the smacking of her ass, which was quite painful. I alternated strokes on both her cheeks, from top to bottom and extending down her ass to the tops of her legs. Because of the position that she was in, her sex protruded slightly from between her legs, the dildo sticking out from her well lubricated pussy, juices beginning to run down her legs. I made sure to land one or two blows on the dildo which forced it slightly inward and may have contacted the folds of her cunt as well as she gave little squeals as I hit her there. Her ass was starting to glow a cherry red and when I touched my hand to it, it seemed several degrees warmer than her back.

After 30 strokes, my little slave begged, "May a slave cum, Master. Please, may a slave cum?"

"Not until you've received 50 strokes. You must hold off until then."

"Yes, Master, how many more must I wait?"

"20, little slave."

I had to lean forward a bit to look in the mirror to see what my little slave was seeing. Her tits swinging below her chest, the little bells ringing in time with the swats on her ass. A look of lust and desire so strong on her face she had to feel like a slut watching herself. Knowing she was getting close, I picked up the pace, rattling off the next 15 quickly. I put the butterfly on high, engaging her clit in the action and I could see the strain on her face as she struggled not to cum for the next 5. I started calling out the strokes, giving her hope that she could make it.

"46, 47, 48, 49, 50."

With the 50th stroke, I curled the tawse around her left cheek so that the two tips smacked directly on her asshole. She shrieked in pain at the same time she burst into a mind-blowing orgasm, the sensations in her clit and her cunt in diametric opposition to that of her puckered hole. I could see her pussy throbbing around the dildo and her rosebud rectal opening pulsing in little waves in concert with the spasms in her sex. She kept her eyes open as I had ordered and there were tears in her eyes, her mouth was open and she was gasping in concert with the tremors in her body which still hadn't abated. Her tiny bells were tinkling merrily as her lungs struggled to suck air in.

I turned off the butterfly for the moment, but left the dildo on medium vibration. Her cunt was so slick that the dildo was starting to slide out and she reached back to keep it in. My cock was like carbon steel and I dropped a quick squirt of lubricant onto her tender asshole, still snapping in pain from the 50th stroke on it and shoved my cock in past the head. Her head shot up as she felt the quick penetration and I could see her in the mirror watching me and herself as I slowly pushed my cock forward, not stopping until my balls slapped into the hand holding the fake prick in her pussy. Her mouth formed a small 'O' as it slid in. It was so tight and warm, just as I'd imagined it. The fact that I could feel the vibrations of the dildo just a thin layer of skin away from my worked up cock was just icing on the cake.

I wanted this to last forever, but the fact is, everything stood in the way of that ever happening. My little slaves lust filled, tear streaked face, the tightness of her ass, the warmth of her reddened cheeks where my abdomen rested, the vibrations; this was probably going to go quick. I began thrusting in long hard strokes, pulling out to the underside of my glans, and pile driving back down until I was fully buried in her dark hole. I could hear her grunt each time I came to rest deep inside her. My cum boiling in my balls and knew I was only going to last another minute or two, max. It's a good thing I had another 18 hours in which to sample this pleasure again.

I flipped her butterfly back on to high and immediately she said, "Master, can a slave cum, please Master, I need to cum so bad."

"No!" I shouted. "You cum when I cum. Believe me, you'll know when that is."

Back and forth, back and forth, in, out, the feelings were exquisite. I watched her face screw up as she worked to hold her orgasm. Boom, it happened. I grabbed her hips and with an expletive 'Fuck, fuck, fuck' forced from my mouth, made a final thrust to the bottom of her well, releasing a flood of sperm into her bowels. My cock was frozen at the point of deepest entry and I could see that she realized that I'd cum and released as well, a sigh of contentment spewing forth as she could finally stop holding her own orgasm at bay. Her ass spasmed on my still jetting cock, almost succeeding in sucking me in further, trying to vacuum all the seed in my balls. The picture of her face as she came on my cock plundering her ass was priceless. If I ever see something that lovely again, I'll die a happy man.

Apparently, I forgot to turn off the butterfly because even before my cock stopped pulsing the last few dribbles of my sperm and it could start to shrink, my slave said, "Master, I need to cum again. Please may I cum."

"Cum for me, little slave," I said as I was treated to another round of pulsating spasms on my prick as it rested still buried in her ass.

I turned off the butterfly and removed the dildo from her cunt before they could set off another round of orgasms. It was past midnight and time for all little slaves and their masters to get some beauty rest.

"Shower with me, little slave."

"Yes, Master. Your slave is quite sticky."

"No wonder, all my slave knows to do is cum."

"Her Master knows her well and all the right buttons to push."

"He does, doesn't he."

We washed each other again, the second time today, with much love and attention lavished on the other in the process.

"Will a slave be allowed to sleep with her Master again?" she asked.

"In the same manner as last night, yes," I replied.

"A slave too, loved sleeping in that way, as long as the house is warm. Otherwise, a slaves feet might get cold."

"Would that be worse than a warm ass" I asked.

"Most definitely, Master. Thus far, this slave has found it quite enjoyable to have a warm ass."

"Come to bed with me, little slave."

"Yes, Master."

I lay down and she climbed into bed beside me, her head going to my groin and her mouth wrapping around my growing cock. Ah, Hell, I thought, I'm sure I can manage another orgasm before sleeping. I buried my face in her fresh smelling cunt and licked, sucked and nipped at all the juicy goodness until she asked for permission to cum and she swallowed another load of hot jizz I planted in her mouth and then we drifted to sleep.

I woke up before she did the next morning and couldn't help myself from sampling her womanly charms again. When my licking and sucking woke her up, she immediately drew my cock into her exquisite mouth as it was already responding to my attention to her. After she gulped down a fresh consignment of my cum, she gratefully requested my permission to cum which I enthusiastically granted. It seemed that my plans to keep my little slave in a constant state of arousal, including the use of pain and pleasure mixed, was working as I'd hoped. There seemed to be nothing that didn't help in keeping her stimulated and ready for anything. By my calculations, she'd cum 25 to 30 times already this weekend and there were still 10 hours left.

Donning a robe, I went into the kitchen to make cheese and peanut butter on toast. My little slave followed after using the facilities and managed to get me aroused with her mouth again, so I bent her over the countertop and fucked her sweet pussy until she asked to cum. At that point I stopped, telling her that I wanted her ready for later and that she was not to cum until then. I had her kneel next to me and after smearing my cock with peanut butter, I had her lick it off while I ate. When she'd cleaned it off, I put more peanut butter on and directed her to keep cleaning my prick until she finally succeeded in wolfing down another helping of my seed. When she'd licked all the peanut butter and cum from my cock, I fed her bits of cheese and the last two bites of my toast.

"Do you need any more to eat, little slave."

"No, Master. I've eaten quite a lot this morning, not all of it food, but lots of protein none the less."

I patted her head, smiling.

"Follow me to the bedroom and display."

"Yes, Master."

After she displayed, I tugged and pulled on her nipples, gave them a painful twist and suckled on them until they were hard. I attached the clamps from yesterday, although not as tightly this time. I shoved a couple fingers into her sex and was pleased to note that she was already wet.

"Don't move, don't look around," I ordered as I gathered up the things I needed for my next plan while she stood there, naked and beautiful. When I had all that I needed, I ordered her to display toward me right next to the bed. After she did so, I attached ropes to each of her ankle cuffs, then to the bed's legs, stretching them apart to the point where it would be slightly uncomfortable. I then attached her wrist cuffs to two other ropes which stretched to the tops of the four poster. She was effectively spread-eagled in a standing position which would be putting some strain on her legs, which might only be modestly relieved by hanging on her arms. I took the ball gag and placed it in her mouth, cinching it around the back of her head. I strapped the butterfly vibrator around her waist and adjusted it over her clit. I pulled out the largest butt plug and showed it to her.

"This is going to go into your ass. As you can see, it's larger than yesterdays, about a half inch larger if I'm not mistaken. You've managed to take all the other ones so far, so I'm confident that you can handle this one as well. Signify your understanding by nodding."

She did, a look of anxiety in her eyes.

"That's partly why you're spread so wide today. It will make it easier to get in. You'll be happy to know that this one vibrates as well. Now these things are called ben-wa balls. They're about an inch in diameter but quite heavy. We are going to do a little experiment. I know that you exercise frequently in order to keep yourself in shape and looking so delicious, but I wonder if any of your exercises help strengthen your Kegel muscles. Well, I am going to stick these two ben-wa balls in your cunt. It is your responsibility to hold them up there for 15 minutes. If you do not, I will spank your luscious and juicy pussy with the tawse once for each minute less than 15 that you fail to keep them inside of you. That's the reason for the ball gag. Your screams could become quite loud and I wouldn't want the neighbors to call the police as that could be quite embarrassing for both of us. To make this more interesting, I will be turning on the butterfly vibrator at random intervals for varying lengths of time. We know how sensitive your little clit has gotten over the last two days, so I would expect you to orgasm at least once during that 15 minutes and maybe more. Now, I have no idea if having an orgasm will help or hinder you keeping the ben-wa's in your cunt. Oh, and if they drop out, after we have used the tawse, we'll do it again for 15 minutes, same rules."