Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"Because it is so many, I will be spacing them out. I don't want to bruise my slave. You're tied in this position so that I have easy access to your ass for your spanking and also so I may fuck you when it's done. I'm sure that I will be aching to have you ease the swelling in my prick when it's over. I noticed when using the tawse on your lovely rear that it got the most pleasing shade of red. I want to see if the paddle does the same. I shall want to take many more pictures of your cherry red cheeks when that occurs. I also noted that the temperature on the surface of your skin from the paddling seemed to vary from the temperature elsewhere on your body. That too bears investigating. I wish that I had temporal thermometers to check the actual temperature of your skin on say your breast as compared then to your ass. But I may be able to make a fairly reasonable estimation with just my hand. You shall also be blindfolded again. I just don't want you to see when any particular blow is landing. They should all come as a complete surprise."

With that I put her blindfold on. I spread more of the stimulant cream on her nipples and her clit and the nerve bundle around it. I began swatting her lovely globes, concentrating the first ten on her left cheek, the next ten on the right cheek. The dimpled surface of the paddle left an inverse dimpled pattern upon her ass for the first few strokes, but eventually, it all just turned red. Thus far, she was able to suppress any sounds of pain. So I continued with another ten upon the right, then back to the left. It was upon the fifteenth stroke to the right side that she gave her first groan of pain. It was upon the eighteenth stroke to the left that it seemed to me that she pushed backward into my strokes rather than shrinking away from them. I stopped at that point, running my hands over the redness. As I did so, I felt the heat emanating from the blistering I'd given her bottom. I took a couple pictures of her delightful ass, the cleft of her ass and the large butt plug splitting the two flamingo colored sections in half. I tapped on her plug a couple times, just reminding her it was there.

I thought it prudent to get started again or I wouldn't be done before she was no longer my slave girl again. I started alternating landing spots on every other stroke and I'd been right, she did back into the paddle. Throughout, she made sounds that could be construed as groans of pain, or moans of passion, and which were probably both.

"I'd ask you how you're feeling, but I know you can only gurgle at this point. You seem to be enjoying this more than I thought you would."

By the time I'd increased my stroke total to 85, she signaled with her hand that she wanted permission to cum. Since she was being punished for cumming without permission, which was really at my instigation, I thought it would be bad form not to give it now, so she was granted permission and she began squirming in the most exquisite way against the bolsters. I paused to give her a brief respite, take off my robe and don the strap-on, positioning it just above my own rigid cock. Around 155 or so, she signaled me again.

I said, "Wait a moment," and I stopped to withdraw her plug. When I had a good grip on it, I told her she could cum and pulled the plug out, rather brutally, I thought, but I could tell from the way she tried to fuck the bolsters and the strangled cries of passion bubbling out around her gag, it seemed to enhance rather than delay her orgasm. I assumed that her ass was already a screaming bundle of nerves and that one more little bit of pain just didn't matter that much. I took more pictures, trying to capture her face as she spasmed and the color of her bottom.

I'd been spreading the wealth to any part of her posterior that wasn't red, so that now she was a dark, almost maroon color from the dimples at the top of her ass to the tops of her legs and from her hips to as deep in the crease as I'd dared go without fear of paddling bone. When I touched her skin, it seemed ten degrees hotter than her waist.

I untied her arms although I ordered her to keep them above her head as I didn't want to smack her hand by accident if she attempted to protect her ass. I also removed the ball gag. There was a little puddle of drool which had pooled on the bed under her mouth.

"What are you feeling now, little slave?"

"Master, my entire ass is burning, but it's like it's spread from my ass to my cunt, to my tits; it's like every part of me is burning right now. I can't believe you made me cum, twice, by whacking my ass. It feels as though I won't be able to sit down for a week, but I still came, hard."

The remainder of her 200 swats was done at a greatly decreased intensity and expanded time frame between swats, just wanting to maintain the current level of color and heat. I called out the last three and told her to remove her blindfold. I told her to reach a hand back and feel the temperature of her ass.

"It's like my ass has a fever, Master," she said, gingerly touching the flaming skin.

"It feels that way to me as well. That is what I'm going to be touching every time I bottom out in you."

With that declaration, I put the tip of the strap-ons dildo at the gate to her ass and my own cock at the entrance of her liquid cunt, and slowly pushed forward until I'd done just that. The dildo in her ass was smaller than the plug I'd pulled out several minutes before and her pussy was lubricated with her two most recent spends, so both slid in quite smoothly.

She gave a small gasp at the double penetration but before I was halfway in, she propelled herself backward with her arms to firmly seat both cocks in her body. She gave a small gasp when my body made contact with her mistreated bottom.

"Oh, God, that feels good, Master, and hurts at the same time. I'm burning and aroused and afraid to touch anything and wanting to be penetrated and touched. What have you done to me?"

"Only what you wanted, little slave," slowing plunging back and forth into my loves body, driving inward until my pubic hairs uncomfortably rubbed against her tortured flesh. "Deep in your heart, you knew I would go here if I met my weight loss goals and the thought of that excited you. You wanted to surrender yourself to me fully, but societal norms kept you from admitting, even to yourself, that this is what you wanted. We've talked enough about my fantasy's that you knew what I wanted to do, and it wasn't just fucking your ass or getting you to swallow. I've tried to talk you into a little bondage, some spanking, but you couldn't say yes; that would make you as perverted as I was. By making this agreement, you surrendered almost all choice, removing it from your hands and placing it in the hands of fate; which was essentially my desire to own you totally. The only allowance you gave yourself was that I might not have the will power or strength to meet those goals. You lost, we both won."

She knew I was right. The very fact that I was telling her the truth about herself excited her. She did want to be spanked, to be tied up, to be helpless to stop whatever I had planned for her; to suck me, fuck me, surrender to me. Despite the pain, her confusion, any misguided morals still swirling around in her head, she wanted this, and it excited her; it impassioned her.

"Master, a slave needs to cum. Please let me cum."

"Cum for me slave," I ordered. And she did cum and kept cumming, over and over and over, until the vice like massaging of my cock by her cunt, sucked the sperm from my balls and into her spasming pussy.

When her tremors finally ceased, she lay limp over the bolsters, her legs still tied to the bottom corners of the bed. Her curvy ass had lost some of it's redness, still it was substantially darker there than anywhere else on her body. She was the very picture of sated lust and I got off the bed and added some additional photos to my growing collection. The one from directly behind her was sure to keep my dick hard for months. Her legs spread widely and tied to the bed posts, her torso split in half by the cleft of her cunt and ass, her ass red and our combined fluids leaking from her pussy and down her legs. Hell, it might even make a dead man get a hard on. I removed the strap-on and washed it off. I checked the time. 5:45 PM. A little less than an hour away from losing my little slave for a month. There was one other thing that I'd never done before that I wanted to try.

I smacked her bottom causing a little yelp and said, "Up, up, little slave. Your master is in need of your tongue cleaning services."

Kneeling on the bed in front of her, I presented my cum covered cock to her mouth. She parted her lips and inhaled it into that warm, wet, goodness, cleaning our accumulated sexual fluids from it with her tongue. As expected, I felt my cock swell as her talented mouth did it's work. Now that she was willing to swallow, I would be surprised if there were a more talented cock sucker in the state. Soon, she was no longer cleaning me off, that had been accomplished minutes ago. Now she was looking to make me cum. I had unloaded my jizz more times this weekend than I had in the previous three weeks. If I had any left now, she was really going to have to work for it. Fortunately, my little slave wasn't lazy. Her tongue circled my glans, twirling about it. She opened her throat and pulling my hips towards her, absorbed all of my cock into her mouth. Her throat muscles worked over the length of my shaft. She withdrew to the tip to catch her breath, then lifted my sack to suckle each of my balls in turn, her tongue laving each of them. Returning to my shaft, she slid it deep into her mouth while holding my balls in the palm of her right hand. Her lavish attention on my prick was having the desired effect. I could feel the stirring of my seed as it started the journey from my sack to her stomach; except I didn't want this one to be swallowed. As it worked it's way up my cock, I withdrew from her mouth and spewed across her face, spurt after spurt of thick, white, creamy cum splattered her hair, her cheeks, her nose and her eyes. When the flood had dwindled to a couple of weak droplets, I squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth again and reinserted my cock. She licked the remnants of my spend from my shrinking sword.

"Don't waste a drop of my cum, little slave."

She wiped it from her face with her fingers and put her fingers in her mouth to lick them clean. Over and over, until it was all gone from her face and only a little remained in her hair that was matting the hairs together.

"Shower now, little slave. When you are done, you will no longer be my slave, and merely my wife. We will talk when you are done."

"Will you not shower with me, Master?"

"I'll clean up in here. You can join me when you've washed."

The ropes came off the bed posts, the bolster pillows went back in the living room. All of the implements I'd used on Marcia were washed and returned to their little bags. I packed all of my purchases other than those still on Marcia into a box that I could put under the bed. After showering, Marcia came out with her cuffs, collar and nipple chain in her hand and handed to me.

She looked in the box and said, "I was wondering why you bought a strap-on, thought maybe you wanted me to use it on you. Pretty imaginative use of a strap-on. I certainly wasn't expecting it.

"I was hoping that after this weekend, I could convince you to make this a permanent arrangement," I said.

"I'm sure you did. I have to admit that it was tempting. I don't think that I've ever been so aroused; that I could ever, would ever, cum in so many different ways in so many circumstances, some of them totally beyond the pale. Fucked with a cucumber, paddled 200 times, having my pussy cum from a shower massage. If you'd told me a week ago that I would cum while you smacked my pussy with a leather belt, I'd have laughed in your face, thinking you were drunk, or on LSD, or off your meds. Never would have believed it. I've never cum so hard or so much, or wanted it so much, that's the tempting part."

"So what's the untempting part?"

"That if it's all the time, it's no longer special. It becomes the new ordinary. Plus, I don't think that I can totally separate my 'regular' life, from 'slave' life without it impinging on one another. What if I mistakenly call you 'Master' when I call you from work. Or that this Master/slave thing moves out of the house. I mean we can't lock ourselves in here all the time. We still have to go out to eat, shop, meet our friends. If it's an every day thing, how does it not get out what we're doing. How does it not affect my job, the way my co-workers look at me, how perps look at me. I just can't do it. Can't be done. Besides, if you don't have a weekend to work toward, how are you going to keep the weight off?"

"So what now?"

"We've still got a plan," she said. "Once a month, a weigh in. If you keep it off, you still get a weekend. It never gets old, it never gets stale, you stay thin, it doesn't mess up our regular life. I would even say that you've expanded my reality substantially over the last couple days. There are things I'll do now I never would before. Maybe a spanking once in awhile, with your hand, thank you. I find that I not only don't mind swallowing your cum, I actually enjoyed it. I didn't think I would like getting fucked in the ass. Not as bad as I thought, I still came. So we can add some of the new stuff to our regular repertoire, and none of that is not something that other people aren't doing as well. I don't become the weirdo in the group. By the way, I didn't give you your Christmas present."

"You gave me the best Christmas present I've ever had, and likely ever will again; unregulated access to your body."

She laughed. "No, I mean your real present."

She handed me a gift wrapped box. I shook it. "It's not a bomb is it?"

"Open it, silly."

I opened the box and inside was a beautiful man's ID type bracelet of silver and gold. Engraved on the front was a big M.

"So, what's the 'M' stand for?"

"If anyone asks, it stands for Marcia, but it really stands for Master. In fact, if you read the engraving on the back, it does say 'Master'."

I checked and it did.

"So you do acknowledge that I'm your master?"

"To you, all day long. To anyone else, I'll deny it under oath," she said.

"So just keep up the exercise and we get to do it again?" I asked.

"Well, almost," she said smiling. "I'm going to start working out with you. I'd like to see if we can get you down to 210 pounds."

Four days, I thought. Hot damn.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers